1. Post #2481
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,823 Posts
    the OB and L4D fire effects use the same sprites so technically there is no difference
    im talking about the fire spread molotov effect
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

2. Post #2482

April 2011
    302 Posts
    Back the fuck up, son.
    Do you see what that is?

Because that is a motherfucking Black Mesa. And it will chop your ass right up. Look at this shit, look at it.

A fuckload of beautiful screenshots. What's that? Too extreme for you, you dumb slut? Well get over it.
    You seen this crowbar? You want to put your cumguzzling mouth over it, don't you?

Oh what the shitdick is this. Some fucking elaborate machinery up in this bitch.

I don't even know what the fuck but I already want to pleasure myself looking at it.

This shit is so extreme I had to put a fucking explosion in this post.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 46Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #2483
    July 2010
    6,696 Posts
    what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 25Zing Zing x 1 (list)

4. Post #2484
    October 2010
    11,797 Posts
    Back the fuck up, son.
    Do you see what that is?

Because that is a motherfucking Black Mesa. And it will chop your ass right up. Look at this shit, look at it.

A fuckload of beautiful screenshots. What's that? Too extreme for you, you dumb slut? Well get over it.
    You seen this crowbar? You want to put your cumguzzling mouth over it, don't you?

Oh what the shitdick is this. Some fucking elaborate machinery up in this bitch.

I don't even know what the fuck but I already want to pleasure myself looking at it.

Is this supposed to be funny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19Optimistic Optimistic x 2Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #2485
    June 2012
    5,709 Posts
    It's a plea for help
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19 (list)

6. Post #2486
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,796 Posts
    Back the fuck up, son.
    Do you see what that is?

A fine example of "trying too hard".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 32Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #2487
    July 2010
    6,696 Posts
    6 day bump

hue
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31Winner Winner x 7Useful Useful x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #2488
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,594 Posts
    1st of september 2012?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5 (list)

9. Post #2489
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,926 Posts
    1st of september 2012?
    What about it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 5Zing Zing x 2 (list)

10. Post #2490
    August 2010
    457 Posts
    1st of september 2012?
    You wish...

... I wish ...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Costa Rica Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #2491
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    9,831 Posts
    What about it?
    It's going to be a pretty cold day, around 0 Celsius, with a wind speed of 25 km/h. Snow is not expected.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 10Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #2492
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,765 Posts
    It's going to be a pretty cold day, around 0 Celsius, with a wind speed of 25 km/h. Snow is not expected.
    Perfect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #2493
    June 2012
    5,709 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #2494
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,209 Posts
    More like "Not Alive. Still Dead."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 26Informative x 1Late x 1Disagree x 1Agree x 1Zing x 1Funny x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #2495
    June 2012
    5,709 Posts
    They just posted that on their facebook
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 5Agree Agree x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #2496

December 2011
    50 Posts
    Does anyone have the source (video)?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events Informative Informative x 8Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #2497
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,926 Posts
    I wonder how old that build is. It was taken from a video conference so you can see from the bottom left of the second shot, and the words appear to be in Russian?
    I wonder if it is from the same person who leaked that very crappy quality video a few months ago.

Edited:

Where did you find them Konti?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #2498

December 2011
    50 Posts
    On russian facebook-like site:
    http://vk.com/black_mesa_community
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

19. Post #2499
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    5,324 Posts
    Does anyone have the source (video)?

it's old as hell, most likely from their leak.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Disagree Disagree x 13Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #2500
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,926 Posts
    No, the Gluon Gun in the leak was the HL1 model, that isn't, and the HUD in the leak was directly from HL1 as well.

That isn't the HL1 HUD.

Here is the office level from the leak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGszfCh6woU

Compare the textures.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Zing Zing x 5Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #2501
    July 2011
    810 Posts
    Interesting, I have one of the leaked videos from the russian guy, how he got ahold of a more recent build is beyond me. However the video I have is very poor quality even worse than those screenshots and is of a different section of the game. It would be nice if we could track down the source of those shots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #2502
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,926 Posts
    Some Q&A regarding Houndeyes and Bullsquids

http://forums.blackmesasource.com/sh...ostcount=19487
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

23. Post #2503
    June 2011
    2,913 Posts
    I didn't know that the guy who made the trailers for BM was working for Bioware.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

24. Post #2504
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,943 Posts
    I love the houndeyes they're adorable in a screwed up alien way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

25. Post #2505
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,926 Posts
    I want a pet Houndeye
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #2506
    I love bestiality!
    May 2009
    4,829 Posts
    I am a Houndeye
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic x 4Friendly x 2Disagree x 2Useful x 1Funny x 1Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #2507
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    9,831 Posts
    I am a Houndeye
    No, silly, you're a cookie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

28. Post #2508
    June 2012
    5,709 Posts
    What the fuck

How do people get a hold of this stuff

Warning: Framerate is painfully bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 6Informative Informative x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #2509
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,943 Posts
    What a lovely slideshow that is. But if that's really up to date, I have to say the Hivehand doesn't fly with me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #2510
    June 2012
    5,709 Posts
    If it is, I agree, it looks like it's some sort of rubber child's toy

EDIT: it's gotta be out of date, because this is supposedly the viewmodel and it looks way more badass, although I'm not sure because the picture says worldmodel, yet the caption says viewmodel

In the video it looks like it's lacking any of this detail, which wouldn't make sense considering a viewmodel is supposed to be higher detail then a world model (usually)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #2511
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,943 Posts
    The "claw" looking end still looks a tad weird. no bumbmaps, so flat looking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Zing Zing x 2 (list)

32. Post #2512
    July 2009
    5,961 Posts
    The "claw" looking end still looks a tad weird. no bumbmaps, so flat looking.
    I think that's what they wanted. Claws are usually smooth and have no bumps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

33. Post #2513
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,803 Posts
    I think that's what they wanted. Claws are usually smooth and have no bumps.
    i think the goal was for it to look kinda similar to an eagle claw

it would be bumpy up until the far tip.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

34. Post #2514
    July 2009
    5,961 Posts
    i think the goal was for it to look kinda similar to an eagle claw

it would be bumpy up until the far tip.
    Oh I thought he meant just the sharp talon parts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

35. Post #2515
    June 2012
    528 Posts
    I wonder how old that build is. It was taken from a video conference so you can see from the bottom left of the second shot, and the words appear to be in Russian?
    I wonder if it is from the same person who leaked that very crappy quality video a few months ago.

Edited:

In soviet russia, game leaks you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 34Late Late x 1 (list)

36. Post #2516
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    2,096 Posts
    Fuck off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 17Dumb x 2Friendly x 1Informative x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #2517
    I love bestiality!
    May 2009
    4,829 Posts
    Faggot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 4Optimistic x 2Dumb x 1Funny x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #2518
    July 2009
    5,961 Posts
    That's so funny I almost fell off my dinosaur.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative x 4Funny x 3Zing x 2Agree x 2Late x 1Disagree x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #2519
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,365 Posts
    I see you're new here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

40. Post #2520
    "Suicidal thoughts? Depression?  Harden the fuck up." -uzikus
    February 2010
    1,778 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree x 11Zing x 3Funny x 3Dumb x 1Winner x 1 (list)