1. Post #1361
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,239 Posts
    I was playing a game of Payload today, defending as a spy (shush, I didn't do too bad).
    Anyway, in typical fashion, the easy out for them was seeing a small pack of pyros rush the cart.
    Run behind, knife ready, kill 3 pyros, one with a degreaser starts HAILING fire in all directions, pull the gun and dead ringer. He gets me, I feign death and uncloak behind him as he taunts. Stab.

Anon: FUCKING HATE DEAD RINGER ITS PROBABLY A FUCKING HACK WEAPON COS I DONT HAVE IT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

2. Post #1362
    I read this and I thought it was gonna be that miri guy and we needed misterdoo back to tell some fools. Pleasantly surprised.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #1363
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,593 Posts
    What'd you expect playing in a mariokart server?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Agree Agree x 16Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #1364
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    I read this and I thought it was gonna be that miri guy and we needed misterdoo back to tell some fools. Pleasantly surprised.
    That wouldn't be a good thing since the told meter has yet to cool down.

Look at all this OH NO HE DIDN'T
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1365
    May 2011
    6,222 Posts
    Just went on a Valve server.

One guy was asking for Sniper Swords.

Another complains about all the "Pyro noobs".
    I tell him that Pyro does actually require some skill.
    He says, "yeah, but only if you understand all of your weapons."
    So... just like every other class?
    Someone else proceeds to tell me that Degreaser+Axtinguisher requires skill ("because combos take skill") and that ambushing with the Backburner required no skill.
    I challenged him to try and infiltrate our base with the Backburner.
    He didn't get very far
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #1366
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Someone else proceeds to tell me that Degreaser+Axtinguisher requires skill ("because combos take skill") and that ambushing with the Backburner required no skill.
    All my rage.
    I'm getting so pissed when a Degreaser+Axtinguisher Pyro tells me that the Backburner is noobish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 12Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #1367
    July 2011
    313 Posts
    "cod is more strategic"

He probably doesn't even know what strategic means.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

8. Post #1368
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts

Can't believe this hasn't been posted here before. And I checked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 24Winner Winner x 2 (list)

9. Post #1369
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    Why did the spy equip the amby. Don't they all use enforcer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

10. Post #1370
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,127 Posts
    That was amazing.

Edited:

Also the BLU Pyro had a RED Backburner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #1371
    April 2011
    1,375 Posts
    Also the BLU Pyro had a RED Backburner.
    Which was on a blue flamethrower...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

12. Post #1372
    April 2011
    7,754 Posts
    Why did the spy equip the amby. Don't they all use enforcer?
    No, they use whatever weapon they get from drops. It's not like they care what different weapons do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

13. Post #1373
    Star Extraordinaire
    May 2011
    4,314 Posts
    No, they use whatever weapon they get from drops. It's not like they care what different weapons do.
    That explains the random ass loadouts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #1374
    December 2011
    77 Posts
    Illogical.
    They must DOMINATE someone with the gibus to obtain it.
    No way they could have gotten 4 kills on someone w/o them killing them back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #1375
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    That explains the random ass loadouts.
    They don't even take the time to read. In CoD, if you unlock a weapon, it's instantly better than whatever the fuck you just used. And that's how elitism works.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

16. Post #1376
    September 2005
    12,092 Posts
    Illogical.
    They must DOMINATE someone with the gibus to obtain it.
    No way they could have gotten 4 kills on someone w/o them killing them back.
    Idle/achievement servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 9Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #1377
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FAT FETISH
    June 2010
    825 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #1378
    July 2011
    2,355 Posts
    Maybe you should look into having your tag removed? Because that is pretty fucking annoying I must say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 29Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #1379
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,239 Posts
    My print screen failed but a demo was teaching other demos to sticky jump and one asked whether or not you needed to unlock the sticky launcher.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

20. Post #1380
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,457 Posts
    Maybe you should look into having your tag removed? Because that is pretty fucking annoying I must say.
    or stop fucking posting, a single mistyped line is not worth scrolling down for 5 minutes god damn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1381
    ASK ME ABOUT MY SAM 6420 FETISH
    July 2011
    691 Posts
    Not really related to the thread but tf2 related
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31 (list)

22. Post #1382
    September 2011
    2,065 Posts
    Not really related to the thread but tf2 related

I thought mine dick was bigger.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #1383
    johnny guitar was here
    February 2010
    6,080 Posts
    your dick is very confusing in your team
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

24. Post #1384
    May 2011
    6,222 Posts
    Nonono, it's German...
    "I thought mein dick was bigger."

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #1385
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    1,388 Posts
    According to his events, Ern bought the title for him because he "ruined the friendship that me and Sparkwire have created".

:I
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #1386
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,353 Posts
    so since nobody was around I used my uber on this heavy

he pulled out his melee
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #1387
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FAT FETISH
    June 2010
    825 Posts
    Done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 11Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #1388

he pulled out his melee
    A true bad ass right there, folks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #1389
    tso
    May 2011
    1,181 Posts

he pulled out his melee
    feels good to assist taunt kills doesn't it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #1390
    February 2011
    2,049 Posts
    your dick is very confusing in your team
    My dick tends to confuse everyone.

wait
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #1391
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,461 Posts

he pulled out his melee
    When me and my best friend were just dicking around, he as heavy, we decided to pull an uber, and we agreed that he would only use his melee.
    Before I called the uber, he used the Steak sandvich, when he was done eating, I called the uber.
    He was totally rampaging all over the place with his bear claws. Everywhere we went, enemies trembled at our feet, pleading for mercy.

Then the uber was depleted and a masheena snipper shot us both.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 10Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

32. Post #1392
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,252 Posts
    My friend once ubered a sniper just for fun. He even told the sniper he would uber him. The sniper managed to kill a soldier with his bushwacka.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Winner Winner x 13 (list)

33. Post #1393
    February 2011
    2,049 Posts

he pulled out his melee
    This happened to me once. But, I was the Heavy. I was stupid enough to run out of Ammo right as the Uber hit. Sometimes you just try to make due with what you've got.

...even if it ends horribly...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #1394
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,252 Posts
    I hate that. When I get ubercharged JUST as I run out of ammo. That's why I always tell the person I'm gonna uber them before I do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

35. Post #1395
    May 2011
    2,642 Posts
    My friend once ubered a sniper just for fun. He even told the sniper he would uber him. The sniper managed to kill a soldier with his bushwacka.
    I once got ubered as a Sniper and killed some people with my Bushwacka. Unrelated event tho.

I once Kritzed a Sniper. Cue effective defense and -150 everywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

36. Post #1396
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    I once got ubered as a Sniper and killed some people with my Bushwacka. Unrelated event tho.

I once Kritzed a Sniper. Cue effective defense and -150 everywhere.
    Oh god, Critcharged Machina Sniper...
    Imagine said Sniper would get penetration shots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

37. Post #1397
    May 2011
    2,642 Posts
    The Machina should have penetration and boosted damage on every shot, but a delay of 1 second after scoping before you can shoot (just like the current charge/jarate delay).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #1398
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    7,924 Posts
    On Turbine once, the only decent player other than me (Medic) was an Engineer. So when I got an Uber I latched onto him, trying to have someone in case something popped up before I could find someone who wasn't retarded to Uber. After a minute or so without finding anyone, I said "Fuck it, let's go." and we went to their stairs. He ran in, wrench out, and a bunch of people started swarming him. I let the Uber go and he wrenched like 2 people to death before it ended. One of the funniest things in the game is watching an entire team just scatter away from an Ubered Engineer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

39. Post #1399
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    The Machina should have penetration and boosted damage on every shot, but a delay of 1 second after scoping before you can shoot (just like the current charge/jarate delay).
    Nah, boosted damage on a fully charged shot is okay, but it should prenetrate on every shot. You know how many penetration shots I could've hat that way?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

40. Post #1400
    Star Extraordinaire
    May 2011
    4,314 Posts
    "wot is gangen stroke"

What the fuck is he trying to say?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)