I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,127 Posts
    unlike me when im engie

then im

technicant

Edited:

i am the page king overlord
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

2. Post #2162
    Techni-can't.

Edited:

unlike me when im engie

then im

technicant

Edited:

i am the page king overlord
    Fuck you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Friendly Friendly x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

3. Post #2163
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    1,285 Posts
    Long-ass stupid argument incoming.

(the hat was a genuine Aperture Labs Hard Hat which wasn't even up for trade.)
    why don't you just mess with him, it's like you're being naive

"how about i take a shit and rub it all over your head"
    "you were dumped into a bin of colored glass as a child?"

the list could go on
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

4. Post #2164
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,127 Posts

and the worst

there were 3 of them with the same name who followed eachother around

Edited:

fuck you too automerge
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

5. Post #2165
    June 2012
    1,648 Posts
    Player {WEED} Xx69L33T360$NIP3$PR069X has joined team BLU.
    chupman: wat r u suposed to do wit crates
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #2166
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    The crates thing isn't that bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

7. Post #2167
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #2168
    June 2011
    577 Posts
    you made kbnhud? i'm absolutely in love with it, dude. thanks so much for making it. :D
    No problem. Necessity is the mother of invention.

Short story time: Some random kid asked how to headshot as sniper. We told him to scope in and aim. He then specified about wanting to no-scope headshot. We all laughed and he started getting defensive and said that he saw someone do it earlier.

We never told him that he actually saw a huntsman sniper headshot someone. He apparently couldn't tell the difference between a rifle and a bow and arrow from mid rage or something. He did notice the arrow trail and began asking about the "tracer rounds." Too bad he didn't even know that the Machina existed until we told him. We laughed the entire time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

9. Post #2169
    October 2010
    11,745 Posts
    I honestly still can't understand how someone can come into TF2 and be as clueless as some of these people unless they're really so stupid that they expect every shooter to use the exact same mechanics
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)

10. Post #2170
    August 2010
    578 Posts
    I honestly still can't understand how someone can come into TF2 and be as clueless as some of these people unless they're really so stupid that they expect every shooter to use the exact same mechanics
    I can imagine a CoD kid trying to play Quake 3 Arena .

Edit: But yeah most FPS games are different. In Q3A you can do the bunny jump and rocket jump but in Unreal Tournament 2000 you can't do the bunny jump. Unless there is a mutator that adds it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events

11. Post #2171
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    I can imagine a CoD kid trying to play Quake 3 Arena .

Edit: But yeah most FPS games are different. In Q3A you can do the bunny jump and rocket jump but in Unreal Tournament 2000 you can't do the bunny jump. Unless there is a mutator that adds it.
    You can quad-jump in low gravity, and it was good enough for Abe Lincoln, so it's good enough for you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #2172
    September 2011
    670 Posts
    You can quad-jump in low gravity, and it was good enough for Abe Lincoln, so it's good enough for you!
    I just had an epiphany: Force-A-Nature + Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol + Atomizer + low gravity = Jump-A-Palooza
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #2173
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,486 Posts
    I just had an epiphany: Force-A-Nature + Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol + Atomizer + low gravity = Jump-A-Palooza
    I discovered you can get falling damage on a flat floor simply by force jumping you don't even need the atomizer for it too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #2174
    September 2011
    670 Posts
    I discovered you can get falling damage on a flat floor simply by force jumping you don't even need the atomizer for it too
    The equation would require one to triple jump with the Atomizer, than FaN jump at the apex of the third jump. The PBPP is not entirely necessary but is beneficial to negate falling damage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #2175
    May 2012
    237 Posts
    when i'm doing really well i'm actually fairly proficient at airshots, especially on w+m1 pyros, bad soldiers, and people who can't airstrafe (aka 99% of pubbers)

i airshot some w+m1 pyro at mid on coldfront today and he accused me of hacking

it was great
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

16. Post #2176
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,127 Posts
    Not really fresh meat but
    Bonk Boy: HI 08:23:20
    Bonk Boy: CAN I HAVE THE HORNES 08:23:29
    Alizée: Hi 08:23:30
    Alizée: What horns 08:23:35
    Bonk Boy: FOR SOLDER 08:23:36
    Bonk Boy added The Sandvich 08:23:42
    Bonk Boy added Charred Pocket Lint 08:23:43
    Alizée: Uh 08:23:43
    Alizée: You mean this? 08:23:51
    You added ''Zlaté paroží krále trollů'' 08:23:53
    (My Circling TF Exquisite Rack)
    Bonk Boy: YES 08:23:58
    Bonk Boy: IT LOOKS NICE 08:24:08
    Alizée: And what would you offer, exactly? 08:24:10
    Bonk Boy added The Sandman 08:24:15
    Bonk Boy added Charred Pocket Lint 08:24:16
    Bonk Boy: OK 08:24:21
    Alizée: No 08:24:26
    Alizée: Unusuals are worth a lot more 08:24:30
    Bonk Boy: WHY 08:24:31
    Bonk Boy: BUT THIS IS MY ITMS 08:24:48
    Alizée: Because theyre rare 08:24:48
    Alizée: You have to buy keys and unbox crates 08:24:54
    Alizée: ok 08:24:58
    Bonk Boy: NO 08:25:00
    Alizée: No what 08:25:18
    Bonk Boy: no 08:25:22
    Alizée: uh 08:25:28
    Alizée: what 08:25:29
    Bonk Boy: no key no box 08:25:34
    Bonk Boy: i am sad 08:25:39
    Alizée: Thats not what I mean 08:25:43
    Bonk Boy: i have little itms 08:25:52
    Alizée: To get an Unusual, you have a 1/100 chance to unbox it 08:25:54
    Alizée: Then you trade it 08:25:57
    Bonk Boy is ready 08:26:02
    Alizée: Well, you can't have this then 08:26:02
    Bonk Boy: yes 08:26:05
    You removed ''Zlaté paroží krále trollů'' 08:26:07
    Bonk Boy: sjow me your itms 08:26:20
    (I added my whole inventory)
    Bonk Boy: anger and fring pan 08:29:07
    Bonk Boy: you are lucky 08:30:27
    Alizée: There we go 08:31:02
    Bonk Boy: cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool 08:31:19
    Bonk Boy: can i have scoters manscultler 08:31:49
    Bonk Boy: for demo man 08:32:28
    Alizée: I dont know what youre trying to say 08:32:45
    Bonk Boy: remoove evry thing and leave domoman itms 08:33:15
    Alizée: Thatll take a while 08:33:33
    Alizée: Just tell me what you want 08:33:40
    Bonk Boy: the axe for demoman 08:33:57
    Alizée: Scotsman's Skullcutter? 08:34:17
    Bonk Boy: yes 08:34:23
    Alizée: You want it? 08:34:41
    Bonk Boy: yes 08:34:47
    Alizée: What would you offer? 08:34:55
    Bonk Boy: and charen targe 08:35:08
    Bonk Boy: for my itms 08:35:14
    Alizée: No thanks 08:36:19
    Bonk Boy: WHY 08:36:23
    Alizée: I dont need your items 08:36:46
    Bonk Boy: FUCK U THEN NIGER 08:37:12
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 39Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #2177
    December 2011
    777 Posts
    *loadsatext*
    Reminds me when I'm playing in surf. Some random kids love adding me, trading me, then offering me 3 to 6 craftable weapons for a hat. Do they really think that I am that retarded? :I
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

18. Post #2178
    Yesterday I discovered this thread (quite lately) and just finished reading it. So hilarious, I even cried because of laughter a few times. I felt inspired and joined a random Valve server today.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #2179
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    Zlaté paroží krále trollů
    Oh my god, who named that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

20. Post #2180
    The best headhumper of the galaxy.
    January 2012
    2,400 Posts
    niger
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #2181
    Oh my god, who named that?

Oh what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

22. Post #2182
    April 2011
    7,774 Posts
    That's actually accurate

The actual translation would be

"golden antlers of the troll king"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #2183
    June 2010
    5,550 Posts
    The TechniCan:

+ Throwable EMP grenades made out of used tin cans and broken sentry parts, disables any weapon for up to 3 seconds.

- Cannot receive ammo from dispensers

- -90% Max Secondary ammunition on wearer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #2184
    January 2012
    2,400 Posts
    The TechniCan:

+ Throwable EMP grenades made out of used tin cans and broken sentry parts, disables any weapon for up to 3 seconds.

- Cannot receive ammo from dispensers

- -90% Max Secondary ammunition on wearer
    Pick up that TechniCan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #2185
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    That's actually accurate

The actual translation would be

"golden antlers of the troll king"
    golden antlers of the king of trolls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #2186
    April 2011
    7,774 Posts
    They're going to bury whats left of ye in a technican!

EDIT: Maybe. *sniff* Maybe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events

27. Post #2187
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,400 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #2188
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,539 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

29. Post #2189
    I wish I knew someone wish a pretty sick carrot fetish.
    May 2011
    850 Posts

Click the picture, read the chat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

30. Post #2190
    October 2010
    5,289 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

31. Post #2191
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,014 Posts
    Assuming he's talking about the intelligence, it's sort of understandable why he'd ask. Of course, the first thing I tried when I played TF2 was run into it, but maybe there are people without the common sense
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #2192
    Some medic typed in chat something like "I need to give invulnerability to the tank"...

...And then this happened
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 38Useful Useful x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #2193
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    7,930 Posts
    Assuming he's talking about the intelligence, it's sort of understandable why he'd ask. Of course, the first thing I tried when I played TF2 was run into it, but maybe there are people without the common sense
    He might be talking about his own, trying to move it somewhere he thinks is more 'secure.' To be fair, some of the intelligence rooms on CTF maps are horribly difficult to defend. I don't think every map needs to be like 2Fort's basement, but Turbine is not a good example of how to set up an intelligence room.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #2194
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,954 Posts
    He might be talking about his own, trying to move it somewhere he thinks is more 'secure.' To be fair, some of the intelligence rooms on CTF maps are horribly difficult to defend. I don't think every map needs to be like 2Fort's basement, but Turbine is not a good example of how to set up an intelligence room.
    Nah, Turbine intel room is too easy to defend and too hard to push.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events

35. Post #2195
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    7,930 Posts
    I think it's a mixed bag, honestly. Depends on the players on both sides. It's far too open to properly cover with sentries, you'll get outranged and cornered everywhere you put one. It's easy to push and clear out if the defenders are half-assing it, or the attackers are organizing their push. If the defenders are really focusing on keeping people out, and it's not just Engineers babying their sentries, breaking it can be hard. Offense always has the advantage of the static defenses, however; they won't move to avoid fire or try and get a better position. If the offense is organized, the defenders will generally lose in Turbine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #2196
    July 2011
    60 Posts
    Some medic typed in chat something like "I need to give invulnerability to the tank"...

Look on medic's nick. You can easily find noob regarding of his self-confidence
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

37. Post #2197
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,301 Posts

To be fair, there's an achievement for doing that.

Edited:

Oh hang on that may be just to heal them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #2198
    June 2010
    5,550 Posts
    To be fair, there's an achievement for doing that.

Edited:

Oh hang on that may be just to heal them
    Yeah, the name of the achievement is "Midwife Crisis". You get it by healing an engineer who is fixing his sentry while it's under fire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #2199
    April 2010
    1,713 Posts
    scoters manscultler
    HAHAHHAAA

I just imagine a scottish crab-man scutling around or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

40. Post #2200
    January 2012
    2,400 Posts
    snippity
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)