1. Post #81
    March 2010
    219 Posts
    I agree with cat. Tell him to just buy a cheap plinker, and wait to buy a good GBB. Who knows what the tech will be like in three years, and three years of sitting in a closet with occasional plinking isn't really healthy for a GBB.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    Hi, my name is mastermaul, and I'm a butt.
    January 2008
    8,337 Posts
    Does anyone here have long hair?

Because I have long hair, and i'm wondering how much that will impede my ability to ~tactically operate in the field~.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #83
    June 2010
    6,357 Posts

Because I have long hair, and i'm wondering how much that will impede my ability to ~tactically operate in the field~.
    My hair is about 4.5-5 in. on top, if that counts for anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

4. Post #84
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,902 Posts
    Shoulder length thick curly hair here

tie that shit back nigga
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,687 Posts

tie it back in a shemagh in whatever way you want and bam, operator

6. Post #86
    Yanukovich Style
    Dennab
    January 2008
    2,888 Posts
    Hey, I am looking for some good AEG, currently my loadout is:
    Galaxy MP5K at 320 FPS, KW1911PD, Glock 18C, and well I am looking for AEG now.
    I was thinking of SCAR, I don't want any AK's or M4 or their remakes. Any suggestions?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events

7. Post #87
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,625 Posts
    Some guy near my friend is selling a TM G36C with like 3 mags for $200. Should he go for it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

8. Post #88
    June 2009
    465 Posts
    When it comes to scar's: Vfc if you want to go all out, dboys for cheaping out. G&G also makes one, but I haven't heard much about it.

9. Post #89
    Yanukovich Style
    Dennab
    January 2008
    2,888 Posts
    When it comes to scar's: Vfc if you want to go all out, dboys for cheaping out. G&G also makes one, but I haven't heard much about it.
    Well the story is in Ireland (where i live) on local airsoft forums I am trading my DSLR (worth 250 euro) + some cash, so I end up buying from ppl SCAR worth around 350 euro. I really want some gun with good rate of fire and looking nice. I had M4 before but I noticed they are bitch at breaking up all the time. But yeah so VFC SCAR is good?

10. Post #90
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,218 Posts
    Hey, I am looking for some good AEG, currently my loadout is:
    Galaxy MP5K at 320 FPS, KW1911PD, Glock 18C, and well I am looking for AEG now.
    I was thinking of SCAR, I don't want any AK's or M4 or their remakes. Any suggestions?
    Tavors, F2000s, G36s, SCARs, Type 97s, G3s, and L85s are all good options. Pick a favorite model and we'll find you a good manufacturer for it. Do you have a budget in mind?

Some guy near my friend is selling a TM G36C with like 3 mags for $200. Should he go for it?
    He should shoot it first to make sure they haven't dicked around with the hopup. If it still has the Marui magic, then that is a huge bargain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    June 2009
    465 Posts
    Vfc's are great from everything I've heard. Externals are their specialty. For example, the vfc scar has a thinner pistol grip (like real steel).

12. Post #92
    Yanukovich Style
    Dennab
    January 2008
    2,888 Posts
    Tavors, F2000s, G36s, SCARs, Type 97s, G3s, and L85s are all good options. Pick a favorite model and we'll find you a good manufacturer for it. Do you have a budget in mind?

He should shoot it first to make sure they haven't dicked around with the hopup. If it still has the Marui magic, then that is a huge bargain.
    Well SCAR all the way, well budget is around 300 Euro, max 350 Eur. Also need good rate of fire, or is that only custom upgraded option?

13. Post #93
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,218 Posts
    With a G&G or VFC, you should have no problem running it on a 11.1v lipo, so you'll have a superb rate of fire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #94
    Hi, my name is mastermaul, and I'm a butt.
    January 2008
    8,337 Posts
    If you have the money VFC probably.

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    13,979 Posts
    That's a great fucking bargain and a fantastic starting gun, even if the fucked with the internals. I doubt they did though, but it's always best to check like rabies said.

16. Post #96
    Yanukovich Style
    Dennab
    January 2008
    2,888 Posts
    With a G&G or VFC, you should have no problem running it on a 11.1v lipo, so you'll have a superb rate of fire.
    Alright thanks, will go for it then.
    Also I heard VFC has stock with no wires? Like when you fold it the wires are integrated into stock fold itself?

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,035 Posts
    I think both would be very beneficial in a CQB situation (assuming you get the tracer unit)
    yeah, kill001 said so as well, or else he'd call me a fag for not putting anything on it besides an EOTech.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,902 Posts
    Hard knuckle or flight gloves?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

19. Post #99
    Yanukovich Style
    Dennab
    January 2008
    2,888 Posts
    Hard knuckle or flight gloves?
    Hard knuckles are good. I have mine for 2 months now, time to throw out and buy new ones same hard knuckle. Very happy with them, reason for throwing out and getting new? - smells like dead rat if you don't wash them which i don't bother. I shot myself in knuckle from like 2 CM distance, didn't feel a shit. Though if you get shot in finger that will be still painful, not as painful as without gloves though. Really comfortable and easy to reload and stuff, just make sure you get 100% your size, not bigger or smaller.

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,779 Posts
    What brand hard knuckle gloves did you buy? Hatch felt really nice when I tried them.

21. Post #101
    Hard knuckle gloves are higher on my list of things to buy, these fingerless gloves are getting on my nerves. I've been shot in the same knuckle twice, i still have the scars from it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    Yanukovich Style
    Dennab
    January 2008
    2,888 Posts
    http://www.ebay.ie/itm/OAKLEY-outdoo...item5f78370d54

I had those, they are good, but really only reason I am buying new ones is because I was punching walls (literally you don't feel a shit if you punch wall), and well didn't wash them as well so they are bad now. Buying same ones definetely.

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,779 Posts
    Note: This is for people who love the design but won't spend too much money, not GENUINE product. It's exactly the same design as shown in below photos, but no GENUINE, if you need genuine, pls kindly buy from other seller. (If they are selling around this price, it won't be GENUINE.
    I love this quote at the bottom of the link, more because of the broken english. Seems like a good buy I might pick one up.

24. Post #104
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,197 Posts
    My friend wants to buy a shell ejecting shotgun for CQB, preferably the Maruzen 870. Where's the best place to buy it? Saw it on ehobby and Redwolf but not sure which is best.

25. Post #105
    June 2008
    441 Posts
    So, I'm looking for a cheap way to carry four AK-74 magazines in a way that doesn't involve half the pockets on my cargo pants. I'm thinking something either belt-mounted or a sling-bag of some kind. What do you guys think of this?

:http://www.skippersmilitarysupply.co...1&categoryId=5

26. Post #106
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,853 Posts
    buy a chicom
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,203 Posts
    Hard knuckle gloves are higher on my list of things to buy, these fingerless gloves are getting on my nerves. I've been shot in the same knuckle twice, i still have the scars from it.
    Just as long as a new gun is first priority. Unless you've magically acquired $300+ overnight.

28. Post #108
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,625 Posts
    Black softshell
    OD tacticool pants

What color vest should I get?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

29. Post #109
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,338 Posts
    I don't care for scars on my knuckles, otherwise I wouldn't play the game of Kronan/Blodknoge (Coin/Bloodknuckle) which is fucking bloody
    kind of nsfw, blood http://f.braxupload.se/o9vo5m.jpg
    and how my knuckles look now, after three days of healing (played on new years eve)

So, gloves are for [h2]pussies[/h2]

Edited:

Black softshell
    OD tacticool pants

Tan vest, go for all colors so you blend in all environments!

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

30. Post #110
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,218 Posts
    My friend wants to buy a shell ejecting shotgun for CQB, preferably the Maruzen 870. Where's the best place to buy it? Saw it on ehobby and Redwolf but not sure which is best.
    Well, unless he can get either a pistol gripped version or a redwolf upgraded one, its not gonna be worth it. Also, the full stock ones perform even worse in the cold, right now my upgraded M870 shoots the same as my pistol gripped one.

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,318 Posts
    -snip-

32. Post #112
    Just as long as a new gun is first priority. Unless you've magically acquired $300+ overnight.
    No, my F2000 is functionally fine, it needs new mags just like my 1911. THOSE are the top priority now, followed by new SCAR hop-up, hard-knuckle gloves, and other small stuff i need.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #113
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,203 Posts
    No, my F2000 is functionally fine, it needs new mags just like my 1911. THOSE are the top priority now, followed by new SCAR hop-up, hard-knuckle gloves, and other small stuff i need.
    Alright, guess you're sorted.

I've never been a fan of the F2000, but that's just me.

34. Post #114
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,463 Posts
    Ok so my plan right now is a CYMA CM040 which is supposeldy a aks101 but looks just like a ak74
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...oducts_id=4735
    with some hicaps and mids
    and a chicom

Edited:

Whats the compatibilty of parts ?

Edited:

Its a VFC clone instead of tm apparently

35. Post #115
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,851 Posts
    Black softshell
    OD tacticool pants

OD

Edited:

Ok so my plan right now is a CYMA CM040 which is supposeldy a aks101 but looks just like a ak74
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...oducts_id=4735
    with some hicaps and mids
    and a chicom

Edited:

Whats the compatibilty of parts ?

Edited:

Its a VFC clone instead of tm apparently
    CM040 and up are VFC clones.

36. Post #116
    June 2009
    465 Posts
    What's a non shit website to get MAG ak74 mags from? I don't trust evike.

37. Post #117
    December 2009
    474 Posts
    Would it be unlawful to carry the gun around with the orange cap painted over? I normally just do local airsoft with friends, so people CAN see the gun. (We normally just bring them to power lines and other secluded areas.) I just don't want to get in trouble because I live in city limits. (Suburban neighborhood)

38. Post #118
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,218 Posts
    If an airsoft replica is not on private property (house with permission of owner or a legally accepted airsoft field) it must be hidden from view and have an orange tip. Playing in secluded areas like you're doing is illegal, although I think almost all of us have done it, and you do risk police action if you're reported or spotted. I've had police run ins, and in every single time they stopped caring when they found out they were airsoft guns, but if the officers wanted to they could have arrested us and taken our stuff. Not having an orange tip increases the likelihood of an officer wanting to confiscate it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #119
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    5,099 Posts
    Police are too pussy to arrest people with airsoft guns in public areas where I live; prolly' cause they don't have guns and expect us to be chavs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,197 Posts
    Well, unless he can get either a pistol gripped version or a redwolf upgraded one, its not gonna be worth it. Also, the full stock ones perform even worse in the cold, right now my upgraded M870 shoots the same as my pistol gripped one.
    Can't find the upgraded one on there...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events