1. Post #161
    May 2009
    2,842 Posts
    Well im still a newb. in MC but im getting better n better .. :P
    Im working on a medieval style "house" ..

Well that will be the entrance .. it has automated doors, stairs till the top and a 2nd floor :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #162
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,830 Posts
    Mkay, so why do you have Golden tools when they suck horribly?
    Plus, it looks like you're in Survival mode so it looks like that you built it from scratch, when you obviously didn't, as you have 5,000 XP and on a Superflat map, which doesn't have ores.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,655 Posts
    Some screenshots of parts of my map with a shader mod.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    May 2010
    3,933 Posts
    It'd be kinda funny if on this section 'Artistic' was changed to 'autistic" :V
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic x 12Dumb x 9Agree x 2Late x 2Funny x 1Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    A cardboard cut-out of a man.
    March 2007
    13,603 Posts
    there was a greasemonkey script someone made awhile back that did that

Suicide booth.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    October 2009
    1,523 Posts
    50.92.104.175:25565 for the next couple hours you can see for yourself and possibly help, 1.1 server btw.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,290 Posts
    Started building some sort of underground vault thing, the idea I had when I started making it was to have it self sustainable. This is the above ground house entrance thing:

This is the inside of the house, pretty empty:

This is the tunnel thing going down to the vault lobby:

This is the 'lobby':

This is the wheat farm:

This is a chicken pen:

And this is the atrium chamber thing, facing the lobby:

I plan to add a tree farm, a pond and a bunch of other things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #168
    May 2009
    2,842 Posts
    Plus, it looks like you're in Survival mode so it looks like that you built it from scratch, when you obviously didn't, as you have 5,000 XP and on a Superflat map, which doesn't have ores.
    I started that map in Creative Mode but then i got some mods like TooManyItems, more weapons, mini map and CheatMode .. I can switch between Creative and Survival :P lol
    And that golden pickaxe just sucks i know hehe :P Its destroying more then 1 block at once haha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,830 Posts
    You know, there's really no point to playing the game with CheatMode. There's Creative and there's Survival. Take your pick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #170
    January 2012
    412 Posts
    You know, there's really no point to playing the game with CheatMode. There's Creative and there's Survival. Take your pick.
    I use TooManyItems and switch between Creative and Survival all the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    13,115 Posts
    And? Do you think that everything made in this thread is made legitimately?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

12. Post #172
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,830 Posts
    I use TooManyItems and switch between Creative and Survival all the time.
    Yeah, but unless you're making an adventure map or something, there's really no point, unless ambivalence takes over.

And? Do you think that everything made in this thread is made legitimately?
    Of course not, but again, why switch to Survival mode when there's really no significant point, especially on a Superflat map, which doesn't have any trees, ores, etc.
    I guess whatever floats your boat is the correct way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,290 Posts
    More on the vault:
    Crafting and store room:

Tree farm:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

14. Post #174
    May 2010
    3,933 Posts
    You can pack trees pretty think. I usually do 2 by 2 dirt squares with one block pathways going inbetween them and it works fine, I'd suggest you do the same.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

15. Post #175
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    13,115 Posts
    I wish I still had my underwater city from my old laptop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #176
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,830 Posts
    With the new biome changes, it would probably freeze into solid ice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    13,115 Posts
    Most likely. The sewage system on another of my maps froze, and it kind of pissed me off because of how much work I put into it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

18. Post #178
    October 2009
    1,523 Posts
    My project is coming along nicely
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

19. Post #179
    May 2010
    3,933 Posts
    I wish ice was collectable. Besides using it in the nether, it's very useful for item transportation (Water on ice = super fast instant item travel).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    January 2012
    6 Posts
    Meh i was out of ideas when i decided to make some giant ponies :P

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 23 (list)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,830 Posts
    Meh i was out of ideas when i decided to make some giant ponies :P
    [IMG]C:\Users\GAMING\Pictures\i made 2 things.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]C:\Users\GAMING\Pictures\APPLEJACK!.png[/IMG]
    Great post. Please learn more about Facepunch and come back next week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Zing Zing x 6Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    January 2012
    6 Posts
    huh i just fixed it dude i think
    Great post. Please learn more about Facepunch and come back next week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #183
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,830 Posts
    You 'fixed it' by removing it.
    That's not fixing it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #184
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,482 Posts
    You 'fixed it' by removing it.
    That's not fixing it.
    On the contrary, that's the best thing he could've done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 26Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 2 (list)

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,290 Posts
    My project is coming along nicely
    What did you use to generate that image?

26. Post #186
    October 2009
    1,523 Posts
    What did you use to generate that image?
    Cartograph set on isometric http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...-minecraft-10/

27. Post #187
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,290 Posts
    Thanks, also:

Peta is angry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #188
    April 2011
    58 Posts
    This is a little challenge map ive been making. It's practicaly done, just have to get off my lazy ass and upload it. The idea is that you start on this island. Your chalenge is to plunder the stone temple of it's treasures. It's not as easy as it sounds, trust me.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Bulgaria Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #189
    January 2012
    412 Posts
    Thanks, also:

Peta is angry.
    Asexual chickens. Only in Minecraft.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

30. Post #190
    intercontinental mexican sausage filler
    October 2009
    2,593 Posts
    Can anyone guess what this is from, excuse the crap texture pack, I need to make one for it.

stormwind?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #191
    June 2010
    6,223 Posts
    I thought that, too.
    It's been a day, we need our suspicions confirmed!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,655 Posts
    I thought that, too.
    It's been a day, we need our suspicions confirmed!
    Yup. Sadly I can't find a decent texture pack and I'm too shite to make my own.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    May 2010
    3,933 Posts
    I'm making another MONSTER MONOLITH, only this time bigger and better, and for a different purpose. There will be three or four of these around this platform, and they will be dumped off to help me make my INFINITE RECORD FACILITY. And I've never made one before, and I'm not going to test it out in creative.
    Oh, and my un-named bridge (NAME IT FACEPUNCH). I have an unatural affinity for wolves, and since I live in a swamp I needed to make a bridge over to a forest biome to get my beloved pets. Took a good half out of my iron supply (twas a stack of iron blocks)

34. Post #194
    July 2009
    2,424 Posts
    Some screenshots of parts of my map with a shader mod.

Pure Awesomeness.

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    1,103 Posts

The palace for the the island city that I'm making.
    JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THATS FUCKING AMAZING!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #196
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    1,338 Posts
    Old pictures of me and my friends working on goldshire, we actually did alot more than these 3 pictures, we finishes goldshire, northshire and were working at making the stormwind entrance, but we kinda lost interest in it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #197
    May 2010
    3,933 Posts
    A while ago I started a project doing all of the human buildings from WCIII. I might restart it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #198
    October 2009
    1,523 Posts
    It is getting closer to completion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,697 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 11Winner Winner x 2 (list)

40. Post #200
    May 2010
    3,933 Posts
    Alright, here are the four completed two lair monoltihs. I plan on cleaning them up a bit until all there is are the monoliths, the mob tubes, and the redstone wiring controlling the on/off. Then it should look pretty narly.

Here spiders get sluffed off into what will be a lava pit, because they will have no part in this machine.

Finally, tall mobs will get pushed into these two chambers, in which they will stand on a pressure plate, locking the entrance to the chamber and preventing them from jumping. I will manually filter in/out zombies and unwanted mobs, but later I might make a dispenser or something. Then I will position myself to make one shoot the other. The reason I need so many monoliths is because since there are only two chambers I need a constant supply of mobs so that I don't have to wait as much for another one to come.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)