1. Post #881
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,111 Posts
    I constructed some donjon and filled it with villagers.
    I rebuilt the donjon out of stone to prevent against fire.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

2. Post #882
    Free Gameservers
    August 2006
    3,004 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #883
    Free Gameservers
    August 2006
    3,004 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #884
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,114 Posts

Seed and coordinates?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #885
    Free Gameservers
    August 2006
    3,004 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

6. Post #886
    May 2012
    881 Posts

ORIGINAL SOCIETY DO NOT STEAL

Displeased with my results, I made my failure into the grand canyon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #887
    September 2010
    6,645 Posts
    ORIGINAL SOCIETY DO NOT STEAL

Displeased with my results, I made my failure into the grand canyon.
    Why does it say "Bitches be Crazy!" at the window bar?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

8. Post #888
    May 2012
    881 Posts
    Why does it say "Bitches be Crazy!" at the window bar?
    I have no idea and I'm lazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #889
    September 2010
    136 Posts
    Yggdras-ville, soon to be faction-server.

looking for help developing the city soon, all created by hand - no world edit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

10. Post #890
    Strange Member
    June 2005
    4,831 Posts

My CPU cried for mercy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

11. Post #891
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,111 Posts
    Seed and coordinates?
    It's at 5568522634854193607

Also, you spawn right at that place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 3 (list)

12. Post #892
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,309 Posts
    I made it look a little more like some sort of evil tower or something by putting a lava moat around the tower. I've named it "The Tower of Unnecessary Height"

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

13. Post #893
    September 2011
    5,394 Posts
    I made it look a little more like some sort of evil tower or something by putting a lava moat around the tower. I've named it "The Tower of Unnecessary Height"

Looks like someone's compensating for something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

14. Post #894
    November 2011
    150 Posts
    Me and A friend have been working on this bridge from yesterday (June 27) to Today (June 28)

I wanted to know If the scaffolding Looks good or we should change it to fence posts?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

15. Post #895
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,114 Posts
    Me and A friend have been working on this bridge from yesterday (June 27) to Today (June 28)

I wanted to know If the scaffolding Looks good or we should change it to fence posts?
    Add logs or something for the vertical supports, then it will look just fine.

16. Post #896
    November 2011
    150 Posts
    Add logs or something for the vertical supports, then it will look just fine.
    Right then, anyone else? (Thanks for the input.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

17. Post #897
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,690 Posts

A town my friends been working on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #898
    September 2011
    5,394 Posts
    Glorious, color-coded liquid silos! I wonder what would be neat for another liquid that isn't Buildcraft.
    Notice the lava silo's not really filled?

Get real, stupid lava pit. Go in the pipe. GO IN THE PIPE!

Makes me wonder if FiniteLiquids could solve that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

19. Post #899
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,111 Posts
    I decided to build a donjon adjacent to a small farming hamlet. (So small so as to not even possess a church). I am now Baron of Ville de Merde.

I am using the bigass villages mod, and there are actually a huge collection of villagers nearby. (The nearest of which is one twice the size of the donjon and is directly below where the picture was taken.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #900
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,111 Posts

I started to expand Ville de Merde, without actually extending the outer wall of the lower part.

I extended the upper part, and several years have passed. The population inevitably grew during this time, and the castle village is starting to become overcrowded and fire prone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #901
    January 2010
    5,325 Posts

I started to expand Ville de Merde
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #902
    February 2010
    5,500 Posts

I wish I could build somethning like that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #903
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,959 Posts
    Started playing with Big Ass Villages Mod, and I left them alone for 5minutes and already part of the town is now on fire.. Not sure how I should start building on this new world, my previous server world had underwater base, a underground minecart system to every building place on the map, castles, sand temples, lighthouses etc and now I am out of ideas as I used them all on map full of random projects.

24. Post #904
    October 2008
    438 Posts
    played survival on the new snapshots and I decided to make a more
    chaotic house were I just slap on random bits that contain things I need.
    IE
    -Storage room
    -alchemy room
    -bedroom
    -observatory
    -ect

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #905
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    17,475 Posts
    On Profan's server:

I'm aware the curtain wall is ugly as hell but I'm pleased with everything else so far.

Some (week-old) interior shots:

And an overview:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 2 (list)

26. Post #906
    On Profan's server:

I'm aware the curtain wall is ugly as hell but I'm pleased with everything else so far.

Some (week-old) interior shots:

And an overview:
    Imo it'd look better without the orange. Perhaps a colour that fits better, like Lapis blue?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

27. Post #907
    May 2012
    881 Posts
    From "When the Wind Blows" (You should see it, it's great!)
    Problems were encountered when the upper top of the house couldn't be seen with the lower half, so.

From Minecraft:

Rate, hate, feedback, tips, give them to me, please, and tell me what's wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #908
    January 2010
    5,325 Posts
    Problems were encountered when the upper top of the house couldn't be seen with the lower half, so.

From Minecraft:

That movie was intensely depressing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #909
    I fucking hate Lori.
    April 2010
    2,498 Posts
    This:

Edited:

From Minecraft:

Add an extra block to where the roof cuts off, it adds depth.
    Otherwise it's purty' good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

30. Post #910
    May 2012
    881 Posts
    That movie was intensely depressing.
    Indeed it was!

FUN FACT: The house has literally no "insides", it's just a brick wall with wood behind it, with windows, a door, etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #911
    October 2011
    1,747 Posts
    ships! I built this ship in survival, which is bigger because I had two friends helping me fill in the floors and cut the wood etc.

Was too lazy to get enough wool to make sails and stuff though

This one I built in creative just now and it took me about an hour but I think it's pretty cool

They both have a similar design but they're not based off of any real ship, it's just an idea for a design I had

Edited:

I think I like the body of the one from survival much more though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #912
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,872 Posts
    ships! I built this ship in survival, which is bigger because I had two friends helping me fill in the floors and cut the wood etc.

Was too lazy to get enough wool to make sails and stuff though

This one I built in creative just now and it took me about an hour but I think it's pretty cool

They both have a similar design but they're not based off of any real ship, it's just an idea for a design I had

Edited:

I think I like the body of the one from survival much more though
    Didn't you build that on SKS' server and claim it was legit when you kept flying to it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

33. Post #913
    October 2011
    1,747 Posts
    I didn't keep flying to it, we kept flying to take pictures of it throughout construction and flying back up to the deck if we fell off

That doesn't make it any less legit though, really? It just saved a bit of time of making shitty 1 block towers to get back up and to take pictures from above.

Good thing we got banned for it though, we sure are menaces for doing that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #914
    I'm a bit like this.
    June 2012
    2,216 Posts
    Working on my personal texture pack. It's going to be very similar to the default but obviously with some of my personal likes. Once I think it's ready for people to see and maybe use, I'll probably post it here.

35. Post #915
    May 2012
    881 Posts

From Minecraft:

Bonus round!

Rate, comment, etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

36. Post #916
    January 2010
    5,325 Posts
    You should make the makeshift shelter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

37. Post #917
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,111 Posts
    Maybe try making the ceiling white + a bannister for the staircase.

38. Post #918
    I fucking hate Lori.
    April 2010
    2,498 Posts
    Bonus round!

Rate, comment, etc.
    Signs on that chair mister.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #919
    May 2012
    881 Posts
    Signs on that chair mister.
    Not a chair, quite sure it's a mirror. If it was, I'd but signs there.

40. Post #920
    I fucking hate Lori.
    April 2010
    2,498 Posts
    Sooooo..

Yea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Artistic Artistic x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)