1. Post #6681
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    7,974 Posts
    i went to my professor in college one to ask about neutrino oscillation and when he explained i went thanks dad

i then just stared at him, he smirked like a fucker and i just walked away like my pants were on fire

Edited:

fuck my life why did this get pageking
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

2. Post #6682
    DD's 10 year old
    April 2010
    16,522 Posts
    i accidentally called my dad "bro" once
    i sometimes call my gf bro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #6683
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    24,234 Posts
    I once called my teacher mum... I was 17.
    i called my girlfriend 'mum'

it wasn't funny

Edited:

she called me 'dad' once too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

4. Post #6684
    ffFf
    June 2005
    5,452 Posts
    Nothing is inherently wrong, but its not always that great of a habit. I'd much rather reminisce on memories made with my current girl than my last one.
    your memories are gonna be there whether you want them to or not, and there's no point in trying to push away the nice ones. life is short, lots of bad and painful things happen; one can't have too many good memories.

it's not like you'd be mentally cheating on your partner or something if you fondly remembered something nice that happened with someone else before

it sounds almost like trying to erase evidence of past relationships - that's not really what moving on is about. besides, the nice moment you shared with someone is just as much yours as it is theirs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #6685
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    60,671 Posts
    i called my girlfriend 'mum'

it wasn't funny

Edited:

she called me 'dad' once too
    holy shit lol, how do u even do this
    ive never called anybody something they werent
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

6. Post #6686
    ffFf
    June 2005
    5,452 Posts
    i've called rusty dad but its ok because he is

7. Post #6687
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    60,671 Posts
    you once called me mom i was very insulted i am your father not your mother
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #6688
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    24,234 Posts
    holy shit lol, how do u even do this
    ive never called anybody something they werent
    it's a pretty common thing people do. usually happens in school though with people mistakenly calling teachers "mum" or something similar. probably to do with tiredness and thinking about something else just before you talk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #6689
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    5,999 Posts
    When I get excited (Not sexually) I call everyone around me "Dude", including my girlfriend or my parents.

Also when I hang around with my girlfriend too long, I call everyone "Baby." Most embarrassing thing to do at school.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #6690
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,653 Posts
    I love how you can tell by the amount of new posts, how idiotic someone is being in the thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

11. Post #6691
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,148 Posts
    i call people dude entirely too much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #6692
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    7,974 Posts
    i call everyone fucker because i seriously have cussing problems when i leave a room it's like

LATER FUCKERS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

13. Post #6693
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,711 Posts
    imagine if your girlfriend started paying really close attention to the amount of time you spent playing video games.
    im sure we all know that video game aren't exactly the best use of our time, even though we enjoy them.
    so yes, the girlfriend would mean well by watching over you and telling you that she thought you were playing too many video games, but it would still feel like being smothered
    nobody needs a second parent in a relationship
    Hey, my last GF was just like that.

"Video games are stupid you should do something productive" -proceeds to "veg out in front of the TV"-

Like seriously, she called what she did, and I quote, "Vegging out in front of the TV" , but me playing video games is dumb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

14. Post #6694
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    24,234 Posts
    my gf watched me play battlefield for hours once and sat and watched la noire the whole way through pretty much and these days she has a go at me for playing dayz when she's not around because she wants to see what it's all about

i think i got lucky
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #6695
    DD's 10 year old
    April 2010
    16,522 Posts
    i've learned my gf to play counter strike and she's actually really likes it.

i remember waking up at 5 in the morning, rolling over in the bed and opening my eyes because she was no longer sleeping next to me.
    she is sitting in front of my computer wrapped in a blanket, cursing at the other players while having a lit smoke in her mouth.

what elegance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #6696
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    Am I the only guy that has a girl that get monstrously horny and begs to be knocked up?

17. Post #6697
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,939 Posts
    Am I the only guy that has a girl that get monstrously horny and begs to be knocked up?
    nope, once they get horny enough, they will drive your dick into the fucking ground until you are sore
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #6698
    ffFf
    June 2005
    5,452 Posts
    i've learned my gf to play counter strike and she's actually really likes it.

i remember waking up at 5 in the morning, rolling over in the bed and opening my eyes because she was no longer sleeping next to me.
    she is sitting in front of my computer wrapped in a blanket, cursing at the other players while having a lit smoke in her mouth.

what elegance.
    i got my girlfriend into tf2, she's pretty good at it as well (especially for someone who's never played video games in general, let alone first person shooters)

sometimes when i came home i'd open the door and the first thing i'd hear would be the sounds of gunshots, explosions and pained screams emanating from the computer

19. Post #6699
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    September 2005
    4,839 Posts
    The last bit would worry me. The first bit has the answer of "no"

20. Post #6700
    Roll a d100, 99? Deary me...
    January 2009
    8,173 Posts
    My GF likes to watch me play League of Legends and other games.

21. Post #6701
    January 2010
    2,090 Posts
    My girlfriend plays WoW. Too bad I can't really get into it...would be a great activity for us together. Maybe I'll try again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #6702
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,892 Posts
    My girlfriend plays WoW. Too bad I can't really get into it...would be a great activity for us together. Maybe I'll try again.
    my bf used to play wow competitively, so he's been teaching me to tank since i had never really gotten into the game before (used to play guild wars for my mmo fix instead)

23. Post #6703
    September 2010
    2,916 Posts
    Guys lemme ask you guys, how long did it take for you to say "I love you" to your partners?
    6 days, and we both said it, without asking eachother. When we looked back at it after 6 months, we still believed those words were honest back then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

24. Post #6704
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    4,166 Posts
    ever since you posted that picture of her i cant help but ewww every time you say something like this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #6705
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    ever since you posted that picture of her i cant help but ewww every time you say something like this
    ...why?

26. Post #6706
    DD's 10 year old
    April 2010
    16,522 Posts
    oh, was it you saying something about 20 orgasms blah blah blah and posted a picture of your gf?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

27. Post #6707
    Spirit Guide
    March 2009
    16,688 Posts
    oh apparently he got me it so i could link him more BDA posts
    Sometimes I just browse the forums, looking for instances of my name.

More people need to pay attention to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

28. Post #6708
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,755 Posts
    Being single for the first time in 3 years is something else. I stayed with my highschool sweetheart long after I graduated and I was convinced we'd stay together. Now that she's broken up with me I don't even understand what I'm feeling. I miss her, I miss her family, I miss her dogs and I miss seeing her waiting for me everyday as I pulled up after work. Now she's gone, I've lost my best friend, my lover, my extended family and the comfort of knowing that she'd always be there for me through thick and thin. We'd gone through so much and experienced so much and I know her so well.

I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12 (list)

29. Post #6709
    July 2009
    741 Posts
    Just try to stay busy and keep your mind off of all of it. Hang out with friends or do something you like doing. Its hard and sucks at first but you'll get over it.

30. Post #6710
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    8,909 Posts
    Well, you can tell Facepunch everything, revealing your past 3 years to the internet, without any fear and in total confidentiality of knowing that your story will be lost in hundreds of others just like it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #6711
    October 2011
    431 Posts
    Being single for the first time in 3 years is something else. I stayed with my highschool sweetheart long after I graduated and I was convinced we'd stay together. Now that she's broken up with me I don't even understand what I'm feeling. I miss her, I miss her family, I miss her dogs and I miss seeing her waiting for me everyday as I pulled up after work. Now she's gone, I've lost my best friend, my lover, my extended family and the comfort of knowing that she'd always be there for me through thick and thin. We'd gone through so much and experienced so much and I know her so well.

smoke weed erryday
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #6712
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,148 Posts

change is good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #6713
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    958 Posts

Do stuff for yourself, try learning something new like an instrument. Just find something to occupy your mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #6714
    DD's 10 year old
    April 2010
    16,522 Posts

fuck, this post made me feel bad.

dude, it really fucking sucks that you lost not only your gf, but her parents and shit as well.
    but yeah, the others are right, the best thing, if you're not able to work it out with her o/c, is to occupy yourself with something.
    you should hang out with your best friends and do whatever you like to do. i know it doesn't sound very appealing, but it will take your mind off it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #6715
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,755 Posts
    fuck, this post made me feel bad.

dude, it really fucking sucks that you lost not only your gf, but her parents and shit as well.
    but yeah, the others are right, the best thing, if you're not able to work it out with her o/c, is to occupy yourself with something.
    you should hang out with your best friends and do whatever you like to do. i know it doesn't sound very appealing, but it will take your mind off it.
    It's all so confusing. I never ever dreamed that she'd be the one leaving me. Luckily I'm still close with her mom, and I'm welcome at their house anytime my ex isn't there. Her mom sat me down and told me that our relationship is separate from mine and her daughter, and that my pictures aren't coming down off the wall whether my ex likes it or not. Thanks for the positive replies guys. It really helps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

36. Post #6716
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,711 Posts
    Dude the mom wants your dick.

Im kidding thats actually really nice of her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

37. Post #6717
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,148 Posts
    milf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

38. Post #6718
    May 2011
    2,208 Posts
    Time to stop disgusting people and take off what I had here.

39. Post #6719
    Chief of facepunch medical staff
    December 2006
    18,372 Posts
    well... i feel uncomfortable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #6720
    Spirit Guide
    March 2009
    16,688 Posts
    Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhm...