1. Post #4201
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,822 Posts
    My girlfriend got shipped off to georgia because her parents are fucking psycho :(
    I didn't even get a good bye.

I hate everything. I love her.
    She get shipped off to relatives in the area or something?

Regardless, skype, man... lots of skype. You still have a way to get ahold of her I assume?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #4202
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    63,319 Posts
    My girlfriend got shipped off to georgia because her parents are fucking psycho :(
    I didn't even get a good bye.

I hate everything. I love her.
    i'm assuming you're both still high school age because that shit is a non issue otherwise, she a grown ass woman who dont gots to go nowhere
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

3. Post #4203
    August 2010
    6,943 Posts
    I am such a dumbfuck, please forgive me god for all the sins I have commited.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Luxembourg Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #4204
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,822 Posts
    wrongthread
    Mmmmmmincorrect thread perhaps?

5. Post #4205
    August 2010
    6,943 Posts
    Suck my cock, I suck so much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Luxembourg Show Events

6. Post #4206
    Chief of facepunch medical staff
    December 2006
    18,453 Posts
    i'm pretty sure he meant the US state of georgia, not the country
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

7. Post #4207
    August 2010
    6,943 Posts
    I am a huge fucking dumbass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Luxembourg Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #4208
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,889 Posts
    I am such a dumbfuck, please forgive me god for all the sins I have commited.
    Suck my cock, I suck so much.
    I am a huge fucking dumbass.

jeez its not such a big deal...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #4209
    February 2011
    564 Posts
    Oh, let the man repent
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

10. Post #4210
    August 2010
    6,943 Posts
    jeez its not such a big deal...
    Actually, I just wante to snip my posts and add a comment
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Luxembourg Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #4211
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,458 Posts
    My Girlfriend just hit my sack with her knee while she was rolling over, it hurts; a whole lot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 6Friendly Friendly x 1Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #4212
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    8,850 Posts
    My Girlfriend just hit my sack with her knee while she was rolling over, it hurts; a whole lot.
    check for testicular torsion, you can lose a nut that way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events

13. Post #4213
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    9,864 Posts
    My girlfriend hits me in the balls a lot both on purpose and accidentally.

She simply doesn't understand how painful it is; she underestimates the severity of such an assault.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #4214
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    4,217 Posts

She simply doesn't understand how painful it is; she underestimates the severity of such an assault.

I would so not put up with that shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

15. Post #4215
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    8,850 Posts

wow

you're her bitch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

16. Post #4216
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,822 Posts
    Hit her back, man. It hurts there for them too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #4217
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,271 Posts
    thats hot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #4218
    November 2007
    2,460 Posts

that's fucked man

19. Post #4219
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    7,229 Posts

Punch her nips

20. Post #4220
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    1,698 Posts
    Pinch her nips
    Fixed that for ya.

Oh god, what am I doing outside of the Valve forum?

(Seriously though, tell her that fucking hurts.)

21. Post #4221
    April 2010
    3,334 Posts
    Squeeze her tits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

22. Post #4222
    I have a 1 inch cock erect but girls cum all over me
    April 2009
    725 Posts
    Insert things in her slot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Korea, Republic of Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

23. Post #4223
    September 2010
    3,206 Posts
    Good parenting/no childhood trauma master race
    You should be grateful, not proud of that. Just because someone had worse life than you did doesn't give you the right to act like a fucking ass and brag about it. You can easily become broken down in less than a near month, where will be your "Good parenting/No childhood trauma" then?

EDIT: Read the other part. So, being bored is the proper excuse to act like a complete jackass on the internet?

I see you had totally good parenting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #4224
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,181 Posts
    Lucky fuckers, I've been pining for a girlfriend or someone to cuddle with for the past three months. I end up watching sappy movies WHICH DOES NOT FILL THE VOID :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #4225
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    9,864 Posts
    Squeeze her tits.
    I do that anyway.

You guys have convinced me to put my foot down and exercise my superiority. I hope she doesn't hurt me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #4226
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,522 Posts
    Been a month since my ex left me

You know how some people have a distinct smell? She used a really common laundry detergent and for some reason she smelled very strongly of it, a nice smell really. Except the problem is, the smell is everywhere now. My bedsheets, my clothes, the hallways, the streets, fucking A I'm going crazy

What the fuck did you do to me, why did you have to get me so enamored with you with your stupid little nothings and fucking end it all and go off traipsing like it never happened FUCK

This sucks

Edit:

I try to keep my cool, and most of the time I do. I say I'm okay and that I'm thankful for the good memories and I only wish the best but it's hard to be optimistic sometimes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

27. Post #4227
    Swaggon owner
    August 2011
    4,844 Posts

show her this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #4228
    August 2010
    6,943 Posts
    I try to keep my cool, and most of the time I do. I say I'm okay and that I'm thankful for the good memories and I only wish the best but it's hard to be optimistic sometimes
    That's good, it is sometimes really hard to cope with such events. I needed like 7 months to get over my nearly 3 years relationship. Sometimes I had great days full of optimism, but at times I fell back into melancholy and sorrow.

Just keep going on, you will eventually deal with it. Just do not try to fall back completely and begging her for coming back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Luxembourg Show Events

29. Post #4229
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,892 Posts
    So apparently Facepunch I was flirting with another girl (my girlfriends best mate) the other night, I was so drunk I could barely stand and I would never do this normally. Obviously the girl told my girlfriend and now she's probably going to dump me. We've been together 10 months and I've made a few mistakes but nothing this bad. What do? :(

As an amusing side note, I accidently posted this in the gay chat thread previously...

30. Post #4230
    August 2010
    6,943 Posts
    First of, your girlfriends best mate is dumb for telling this to her. If you are a somewhat honest and nice guy, it would be unnecessary to tell this. Only causing troubles and problems.

Also if your relationship is actually good, this won't make a difference. Simply dumping you would be a shit move and absolutely childish. Do not worry, explain this to your girlfriend in a calm matter. If she likes you, you won't have any issues.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Luxembourg Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #4231
    Chief of facepunch medical staff
    December 2006
    18,453 Posts
    everybody flirts with people other than their girlfriend/boyfriend, it's pretty natural. but i am talking at a light level here, just in conversation, probably in public. if you're being physically flirty (touching etc.) or flirting with someone via text then that is likely to be considered far worse. how badly were you flirting with this other girl?
    obviously there are different levels, but if you were just flirtily chatting with her and didn't take it further then there shouldn't be a problem

plus being drunk doesn't make you do things you would never have done, it makes you do things that you would have normally but would know better than to do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #4232
    August 2010
    6,943 Posts
    That sentence about being drunk is genius
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Luxembourg Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #4233
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    9,864 Posts
    That's bullshit. Your girlfriend must be some shallow, petty, jealous wreck if she'd throw away a ten month relationship for some drunken flirting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #4234
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,892 Posts
    everybody flirts with people other than their girlfriend/boyfriend, it's pretty natural. but i am talking at a light level here, just in conversation, probably in public. if you're being physically flirty (touching etc.) or flirting with someone via text then that is likely to be considered far worse. how badly were you flirting with this other girl?
    obviously there are different levels, but if you were just flirtily chatting with her and didn't take it further then there shouldn't be a problem

plus being drunk doesn't make you do things you would never have done, it makes you do things that you would have normally but would know better than to do
    My girlfriend was away in the hall seeing Labrinth, this was our summer ball. It was full and I couldn't get in, so we were sat outside and I was a bit drunk anyway. I saw a shots bar so I thought i'd buy her and myself 5 jaeger bombs each. Afterwards apparently I told her she was hot. That's as far as it went.

35. Post #4235
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    7,218 Posts
    Seems perfectly fine to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #4236
    August 2010
    6,943 Posts
    Well, depending on how she told it to your girlfriend, she might be really mad. It really depends on how your girlfriend percieves the message. Calling her hot is already somewhat advanced in terms of flirting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Luxembourg Show Events

37. Post #4237
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,892 Posts
    I've already said everything every guy would normally say to convince her I'm sorry. Apparently her and her friend are having a chat tonight and shes going to tell me on Wednesday if shes staying with me or not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

38. Post #4238
    September 2005
    63,319 Posts
    show her this
    is that accurate or a joke lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #4239
    Swaggon owner
    August 2011
    4,844 Posts
    is that accurate or a joke lol
    its legit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #4240
    September 2005
    63,319 Posts
    I've already said everything every guy would normally say to convince her I'm sorry. Apparently her and her friend are having a chat tonight and shes going to tell me on Wednesday if shes staying with me or not.
    uuh that's pretty lame, going off and conferencing about it and giving you a deadline for her to announce her feelings. its very childish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)