1. Post #4241
    August 2010
    6,943 Posts
    I've already said everything every guy would normally say to convince her I'm sorry. Apparently her and her friend are having a chat tonight and shes going to tell me on Wednesday if shes staying with me or not.
    Sounds like that friend of her is going to poison her mind, depending on how she percieves you. Hope your girl can make her mind up of her own.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Luxembourg Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

2. Post #4242
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,892 Posts
    uuh that's pretty lame, going off and conferencing about it and giving you a deadline for her to announce her feelings. its very childish.
    She has presentations monday and tuesday so wednesday was the next day I could see her, but yeah I agree to be honest. I'm hurting so bad already at the thought of losing her and shes just dragging it out.

Edited:

Sounds like that friend of her is going to poison her mind, depending on how she percieves you. Hope your girl can make her mind up of her own.
    This is what I'm worried about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #4243
    Chief of facepunch medical staff
    December 2006
    18,464 Posts
    i think you're being quite dramatic about this other girl. sure, she didn't have to mention anything about it to his girlfriend, but maybe she thought it was the right thing to do. and afterall, if they have a healthy relationship it shouldn't be considered that much of a big deal anyway.
    i wouldn't jump to conclusions like "sounds like she's going to poison her mind" straight away... or wait, are you doing this "telling him what he wants to hear" thing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4244
    January 2009
    2,131 Posts
    i think you're being quite dramatic about this other girl. sure, she didn't have to mention anything about it to his girlfriend, but maybe she thought it was the right thing to do. and afterall, if they have a healthy relationship it shouldn't be considered that much of a big deal anyway.
    i wouldn't jump to conclusions like "sounds like she's going to poison her mind" straight away... or wait, are you doing this "telling him what he wants to hear" thing?
    This is why you don't tell women anything, they will remember it and use it against you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #4245
    August 2010
    6,943 Posts
    I agree, I was a bit dramatic about it. But I just imagined the worst case scenario.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Luxembourg Show Events

6. Post #4246
    November 2007
    2,486 Posts
    I've already said everything every guy would normally say to convince her I'm sorry. Apparently her and her friend are having a chat tonight and shes going to tell me on Wednesday if shes staying with me or not.
    preemptively dump her before she can, that's incredibly fucking weird/awkward/childish way to handle the situation and this relationship is going nowhere because of it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

7. Post #4247
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,836 Posts
    The thought of dumping you is already in her head, its not going to simply go away. If she was pushed to that point this easily, then even if this DOES get resolved... how long will it be before she's nudged in that direction again and this repeats itself?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

8. Post #4248
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    "let me speak to my council of friends and we'll have a vote on whether or not to grace you with my presence"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 8 (list)

9. Post #4249
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,748 Posts
    I'm pretty damn proud of myself at the moment. I think I gave my girlfriend temporary PSAS.
    She described it as "brain-shattering" and apparently my new nickname is "magic fingers"

Edited:

Also i got her flowers today
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 12Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #4250
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    9,099 Posts
    I'm pretty damn proud of myself at the moment. I think I gave my girlfriend temporary PSAS.
    She described it as "brain-shattering" and apparently my new nickname is "magic fingers"

Edited:

Also i got her flowers today
    you gave your gf prive school aid service?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

11. Post #4251
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,460 Posts
    My Girlfriend and I went to see Prometheus, she's very squeamish and while enjoyed the film, she was very ill afterwards, the 3D effects didn't help her much either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

12. Post #4252
    September 2010
    3,262 Posts
    ....and shes going to tell me on Wednesday if shes staying with me or not.
    The flying fuck? Are you serious?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

13. Post #4253
    March 2007
    1,946 Posts
    The flying fuck? Are you serious?
    Typical guy on the hook alert!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #4254
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,052 Posts
    tbh anyone who flips out after you hit on some chick while drunk probably isnt worth being with. where's the compassion? also that rings of being super clingy/needy/whatever, which is also terrible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

15. Post #4255
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,836 Posts
    General consensus here, Gustafa, if you couldn't already tell...

ENGAGE YOUR SUBSPACE DRIVE (Alt+J)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

16. Post #4256
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,437 Posts
    What do you think is the best way to get my girl to open up and talk a bit more? She's a very shy person when with my family and doesn't really say much. Hell, she doesn't even say Hi to them when she comes to mine, unless they say it first.

17. Post #4257
    November 2010
    564 Posts
    So today i found out that my girlfriend has type 1 herpes. She got it from her mother when she was born and has taken medicine to get rid of it. I still love her to death and it doesn't change how i feel for her and everything but it just sucks i found out from her friend and not her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

18. Post #4258
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    September 2005
    5,001 Posts
    What do you think is the best way to get my girl to open up and talk a bit more? She's a very shy person when with my family and doesn't really say much. Hell, she doesn't even say Hi to them when she comes to mine, unless they say it first.
    Give it time, try to keep things small scale (1 or 2 family members at most) and make sure your family understand she finds it a bit daunting. Get them to try and talk to her 1 on 1, suggest you and her help your mother make dinner or something.

Even I get a bit on the defensive when placed into a massive family gathering.

19. Post #4259
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,437 Posts
    Give it time, try to keep things small scale (1 or 2 family members at most) and make sure your family understand she finds it a bit daunting. Get them to try and talk to her 1 on 1, suggest you and her help your mother make dinner or something.

Even I get a bit on the defensive when placed into a massive family gathering.
    Well, it's been 8 months now, she's been to my house multiple times, she been out with my family and me about 3 times and my family do make the effort by trying to talk to her first, but she just gives short answers like yes or no.

20. Post #4260
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,976 Posts
    My girlfriend's terrified that she's pregnant, and she's getting me worried by her being constantly paranoid of it. We've had sex roughly 30 times in the past 10 months, and we've worn a condom every time. I even check afterwards to make sure it's not broken. I'm sure she's not cheating on me, because she just isn't the type to do so. She's been feeling sick lately for the whole day, and she had some brown spotting.

Besides that, there's no evidence for it. We had a pregnancy scare when we first started having sex, she even took a pregnancy test and it showed positive, likely due to her taking hormone pills and such (her getting sick and having weird symptoms isn't something new considering all the medication she takes). I really honestly don't understand how she could be pregnant.

Any advice?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #4261
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,437 Posts
    My girlfriend's terrified that she's pregnant, and she's getting me worried by her being constantly paranoid of it. We've had sex roughly 30 times in the past 10 months, and we've worn a condom every time. I even check afterwards to make sure it's not broken. I'm sure she's not cheating on me, because she just isn't the type to do so. She's been feeling sick lately for the whole day, and she had some brown spotting.

Besides that, there's no evidence for it. We had a pregnancy scare when we first started having sex, she even took a pregnancy test and it showed positive, likely due to her taking hormone pills and such (her getting sick and having weird symptoms isn't something new considering all the medication she takes). I really honestly don't understand how she could be pregnant.

Any advice?
    Well is the pregnancy test won't work because of her hormone pills, then just go to the doctor? I'm sure they can do something to see if she's pregnant without those wee stick tests.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #4262
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,976 Posts
    Well is the pregnancy test won't work because of her hormone pills, then just go to the doctor? I'm sure they can do something to see if she's pregnant without those wee stick tests.
    I don't want to involve parents if we can avoid it. I probably should have mentioned that. If she is pregnant, are there any options for us?

23. Post #4263
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,788 Posts
    I don't want to involve parents if we can avoid it. I probably should have mentioned that. If she is pregnant, are there any options for us?
    Cloth hanger?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #4264
    October 2009
    9,099 Posts
    adoption, abortion or just keep it if you're old enough
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events

25. Post #4265
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,437 Posts
    You don't have to involve parents in that sort of thing I believe. In the UK I know that teens can get tested for STI and get abortions anonymously.

26. Post #4266
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,976 Posts
    You don't have to involve parents in that sort of thing I believe. In the UK I know that teens can get tested for STI and get abortions anonymously.
    God bless America, where legal abortions only exist in four states, and I live right smack dab in Utah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

27. Post #4267
    April 2010
    3,378 Posts
    You've only had sex 30 times in the last 10 months?

You keep a count?

She's cheating on you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #4268
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,976 Posts
    You've only had sex 30 times in the last 10 months?

You keep a count?

She's cheating on you?
    Nope, just kept track of condoms.

29. Post #4269
    October 2009
    9,099 Posts
    Nope, just kept track of condoms.
    i'm imaging like this trophy wall in your room with every condom you ever used and the name of your partner under them stapled to aforementioned wall
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

30. Post #4270
    May 2012
    142 Posts
    i'm imaging like this trophy wall in your room with every condom you ever used and the name of your partner under them stapled to aforementioned wall
    THE ONE TIME I GO TO THIS THREAD MY BOYFRIEND IS TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT OUR SEX LIFE, F U "ZALLY"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #4271
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,976 Posts
    THE ONE TIME I GO TO THIS THREAD MY BOYFRIEND IS TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT OUR SEX LIFE, F U "ZALLY"
    abandon ship

at least if we have a baby it can be named facepunch oh god
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #4272
    May 2012
    142 Posts
    abandon ship

at least if we have a baby it can be named facepunch oh god
    Let's name is Test001 pls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #4273
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,788 Posts
    [SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB]What a twist.[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB]

There is only one solution. Have no sex life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #4274
    May 2012
    142 Posts
    There is only one solution. Have no sex life.
    Not possible. See each other every day. We're both hot as fuck.

Edit: Can I show 'em?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #4275
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,788 Posts
    Not possible. See each other every day. We're both hot as fuck.

Edit: Can I show 'em?
    Sure, why not?

(Not sure what you are going to show, but ok I'll go along with it)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

36. Post #4276
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,976 Posts
    If you want to, go ahead. I was posting here to get some advice on pregnancy, not whip my dick everywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

37. Post #4277
    May 2012
    142 Posts
    Sure, why not?

(Not sure what you are going to show, but ok I'll go along with it)
    What we look like! TO PROVE THAT WE'RE HOT AS FUK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

38. Post #4278
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,976 Posts
    garry for first name
    hezzy for middle

lets make it happen

Edited:

i love how you liked the cloth hanger, can we not do that

i mean you could die
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #4279
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,788 Posts
    What we look like! TO PROVE THAT WE'RE HOT AS FUK
    Wrong thread though.

http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1160484 is the thread for showing pics of yourselves...

But okay, go ahead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

40. Post #4280
    May 2012
    142 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)