1. Post #7201
    I BANG 14 YEAR OLD GIRLS BUT ITS OKAY I ADMIT I HAVE PROBLEMS
    March 2012
    666 Posts
    you got issues man
    yeah, ive been told..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #7202
    May 2011
    879 Posts
    why would you snap at her lmao

chances are you just "snapped" as a result of two scenarios:
    a. she was just being friendly and flirty and jokingly saying she "loves" you
    b. she actually liked you and you never responded to her advances so she moved on to another guy

either way there was no way to snap at all

Edited:

get help

Edited:

or an arrest warrant
    The thing is, I also followed through it. I saw the first time, she said she was sorry. Alright, that's enough to get me back. Oh hey, she's doing it again. Actually, in the end, I just ended it with, "and lets just be friends"

Edited:

yeah, ive been told..
    Wait a minute, holy fuck.
    In the embarrassing moments thread, you said you were fucking Bill Murray's son in an insane asylum of some sort, and you could only rarely go on.
    Yet, here you are, just talking about this, and living in this town and shit.
    Or everybody knows he's joking and I'm dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #7203
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    8,853 Posts
    i think he's delusional and a sociopath so i just hope he doesn't murder people

Edited:

especially with that blood fetish
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events

4. Post #7204
    March 2012
    666 Posts
    I might have my problems, but Im not a liar. Though this being the internet, I understand why you guys dont believe me. Its also hard for me to prove that im not lying nor is it my first priority to do so. At the end of the day, whether facepunch believes me or not doesnt matter.

edit:
    I might be disturbed, but I never hurt other people. Just myself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #7205
    May 2011
    879 Posts
    I fucked Bill Marray's sun in an insane asylum and now I'm in a city.
    Just a normal day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #7206
    White Male seeking K-Pop Harem
    January 2012
    3,006 Posts
    I might have my problems, but Im not a liar. Though this being the internet, I understand why you guys dont believe me. Its also hard for me to prove that im not lying nor is it my first priority to do so. At the end of the day, whether facepunch believes me or not doesnt matter.

edit:
    I might be disturbed, but I never hurt other people. Just myself
    You could mentally scar an underage girl/boy for the rest of their life. I'd say that would be causing harm to others.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

7. Post #7207
    March 2012
    666 Posts
    You could mentally scar an underage girl/boy for the rest of their life. I'd say that would be causing harm to others.
    I try to keep myself away from small children for that reason, and dusty its not an asylum. Its a program for kids who have fucked up their lives and where did the "and now im in the city" part come from?

8. Post #7208
    May 2011
    879 Posts
    IM NOT BANGING HER shes 14 and im 18 now but uh well I wont lie if we lived in the same area it would prolly happen.

Id really rather not have this discussion again.
    from there, I guess

9. Post #7209
    Spirit Guide
    March 2009
    17,146 Posts
    Did you really fuck Bill Murray's son? That's pretty hardcore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #7210
    May 2011
    879 Posts
    Here.
    7th post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #7211
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,889 Posts
    i musssst receive the childrensss blooood

Edited:

so you made up a bunch of shitty stories and excuses and thats supposed to prove something?? how???

12. Post #7212
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    7,227 Posts
    Was his son 13 too?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #7213
    The Devourer of Souls
    July 2011
    3,112 Posts
    Seriously do I have to post it in this thread too? He has been through the system he very well knows the public opinion, he didnt ask for any advice on his relationship and nor does he care what we say any more.
    If they arnt doing anything it doesnt really matter, they are bpth consenting to this relationship and eother time will break it up, or make the age difference not matter.

Seriously its getting tiresome to see the same disscussions multiple times over again any time he just posts something unrelated. Someone always comes up with "hey arnt you" etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #7214
    IDIOT WHO IS NEVER FUNNY AND CANT UNDER STAND WHEN NOT WANTED
    September 2006
    6,258 Posts
    Seriously do I have to post it in this thread too? He has been through the system he very well knows the public opinion, he didnt ask for any advice on his relationship and nor does he care what we say any more.
    If they arnt doing anything it doesnt really matter, they are bpth consenting to this relationship and eother time will break it up, or make the age difference not matter.

Seriously its getting tiresome to see the same disscussions multiple times over again any time he just posts something unrelated. Someone always comes up with "hey arnt you" etc.
    You fail to see that even if "nothing" happens, the creep is still talking to the 14 year old about sexual things. You don't have to be physically near someone to royally fuck them up. I'm sure in a couple years time, this 14 year old individual will look back and think "Why the fuck was I talking to that 18 year old creep", she'll most likely regret so many things because she's simply too young to understand the full implications of their internet relationship.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #7215
    Fuarrrrkin sexier than zeez bruh
    March 2011
    1,746 Posts
    holy jesus if she wants to write dirty things on the internet let her. i can see;

omg i want your vag all up in my space

im not mentally fucked up now (nor was i be4)

16. Post #7216
    March 2012
    666 Posts
    Thank you Rhenae. I couldnt have said it better myself and loo your just doing the exact same thing everyone else is. Honestly every time I tell her that its weird and shit she'll say "Oh stop being such a bitch" Shes just as... fucked up, for lack of a better term as I am and no I didnt make her that way. I really dont think its a bad thing she knows me, I try and help her not make the same mistakes I did.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

17. Post #7217
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    7,241 Posts
    Most people I know that never date anyone their age do so because no one their age would date them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #7218
    September 2006
    6,258 Posts
    Most people I know that never date anyone their age do so because no one their age would date them.
    This was painful to read. Are you one of those guys, Shoe?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #7219
    October 2009
    8,853 Posts
    Thank you Rhenae. I couldnt have said it better myself and loo your just doing the exact same thing everyone else is. Honestly every time I tell her that its weird and shit she'll say "Oh stop being such a bitch" Shes just as... fucked up, for lack of a better term as I am and no I didnt make her that way. I really dont think its a bad thing she knows me, I try and help her not make the same mistakes I did.
    i honestly doubt she's actually fucked up, she's probably just pretending like an angsty teen; it's most likely a phase

Edited:

but anyway the only reason i brought it up was to make sense of your blood fetish

20. Post #7220
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    18,852 Posts
    I've been thinking a lot recently about my girlfriend.

To be honest, as much as I love her, the thought of "how long is this actually going to last?" comes to mind a lot for me.

I'm heading off to college soon and she's still got one more year of high school to do. I don't really want to break up with her, but I don't know how it's going to work out the way that things have been going recently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

21. Post #7221
    DD's 10 year old
    April 2010
    17,142 Posts
    I've been thinking a lot recently about my girlfriend.

To be honest, as much as I love her, the thought of "how long is this actually going to last?" comes to mind a lot for me.

I'm heading off to college soon and she's still got one more year of high school to do. I don't really want to break up with her, but I don't know how it's going to work out the way that things have been going recently.
    stop thinking about stuff like that, and instead just enjoy the time you have together.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 10Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #7222
    December 2011
    933 Posts
    Yeah man, live in the moment. Life is much more enjoyable that way!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

23. Post #7223
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,823 Posts
    And whatever you do, do NOT go the "ease into it" route for a break up. That is the single most stressful route you could POSSIBLY TAKE.

24. Post #7224
    March 2012
    666 Posts
    This was painful to read. Are you one of those guys, Shoe?
    Suprisingly, No. Actually since I came to rehab girls REALLY like me. Its weird and im not sure how to deal with it half the time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

25. Post #7225
    Spirit Guide
    March 2009
    17,146 Posts
    Suprisingly, No. Actually since I came to rehab girls REALLY like me. Its weird and im not sure how to deal with it half the time
    I would date them, for starters!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #7226
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,099 Posts
    Me and one of my best friends have been flirting hardcore once we graduated in May. We kissed like a month ago but we had a talk and said she doesn't feel like that for me and that I surprised her. I've always tried here and there over the years but it was never reciprocated, but I was always just happy we were friends.

I'm leaving Wednesday and moving 6 hours away and we hung out yesterday all day, played mini golf and hung out all day, ended up kissing in her bed again as I was weary to try again since what she told but I tried anyway and it was nice and worked fine. I basically just said why'd you say you have no feelings for me when you obvs do and she said she lied and really has been into me but was hiding them because she knew I was leaving. We ended up laying in her bed all night, just holding hands, cuddling etc. I left at like 1 and this is basically the worlds worst timing.

Oh well, I'll enjoy every moment I can get with it. It's nice finally getting the girl you've always wanted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #7227
    A1t

August 2012
    18 Posts
    Guys, I need some help.

about 4 weeks ago, i got my first girlfriend, a girl that i talk to quite often, and had been interested in for a while, it was great

until a week later she left me (over facebook), but not because of an argument or anything, so we kept talking. eventually i asked her if she wanted to go out (not girlfriend/boyfriend, as in "wanna come and chill out at the park") and she said she was busy for the whole week.

2 hours later i found she had posted a video of her, out with other freinds (Who i don't know to well) on facebook, so i gave up, she was avoiding me, and obviously didn't want any of it, and we haven't spoken since

today one of her freinds asked if i wanted to go watch a film with them, and the ex and her are really close, so the ex will probably be going as well, +At least 1 male (the friend's boyfriend) who i know quite well

should i go, and try to work things out with the ex?, or should i not bother?

28. Post #7228
    March 2012
    541 Posts
    Dude take the initiative
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

29. Post #7229
    October 2009
    8,853 Posts
    Guys, I need some help.

about 4 weeks ago, i got my first girlfriend, a girl that i talk to quite often, and had been interested in for a while, it was great

until a week later she left me (over facebook), but not because of an argument or anything, so we kept talking. eventually i asked her if she wanted to go out (not girlfriend/boyfriend, as in "wanna come and chill out at the park") and she said she was busy for the whole week.

2 hours later i found she had posted a video of her, out with other freinds (Who i don't know to well) on facebook, so i gave up, she was avoiding me, and obviously didn't want any of it, and we haven't spoken since

today one of her freinds asked if i wanted to go watch a film with them, and the ex and her are really close, so the ex will probably be going as well, +At least 1 male (the friend's boyfriend) who i know quite well

should i go, and try to work things out with the ex?, or should i not bother?
    if she broke up with you after a week odds are it's not worth your time

also how old are you, or at least she

30. Post #7230
    A1t

August 2012
    18 Posts
    if she broke up with you after a week odds are it's not worth your time

also how old are you, or at least she
    both 16, and I have social anxiety disorder, so it was tough to ask her out, even tougher to get dumped
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #7231
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    So you guys remember how I said my girlfriend was having troubles with her pancreas and spleen and it almost killed? And remember how I said my grandpa has pancreatic cancer which has an almost 0% chance of survival?

Guess what the results from my girl's checkup said!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 11Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #7232
    September 2006
    6,258 Posts
    So you guys remember how I said my girlfriend was having troubles with her pancreas and spleen and it almost killed? And remember how I said my grandpa has pancreatic cancer which has an almost 0% chance of survival?

Guess what the results from my girl's checkup said!

Your girlfriend has pancreatic cancer...?

33. Post #7233
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,176 Posts
    kind of weird to call a girl you went out with for a week an "ex"
    maybe she just changed your mind about you, or you were acting really clingy during the time you were "together" or something

Edited:

actually yeah you sound a little clingy. give the girl some space, don't be too dramatic about it.

34. Post #7234
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,956 Posts
    related to sex so i guess i'll just share

i haven't jacked it for 3 weeks and so i'm guessing this might have to do with increased hormones or something, but just recently i noticed i've been picking up on people's emotions via smell

i thought i was crazy but it's a real thing, however it seems i've only got a 50/50 shot when it comes to strangers http://jezebel.com/5553330/couples-s...-sweat-signals

it's pretty cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #7235
    March 2012
    666 Posts
    Dude take the initiative
    welll... all the girls who like me live far away and being in a program its quite difficult to meet girls here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

36. Post #7236
    September 2006
    6,258 Posts
    related to sex so i guess i'll just share

i haven't jacked it for 3 weeks and so i'm guessing this might have to do with increased hormones or something, but just recently i noticed i've been picking up on people's emotions via smell

i thought i was crazy but it's a real thing, however it seems i've only got a 50/50 shot when it comes to strangers http://jezebel.com/5553330/couples-s...-sweat-signals

it's pretty cool
    Last time I didn't jack it for three weeks (family visit, didn't have enough time to myself, had to share my room with a cousin) I got aggressive and felt so cock-sure (heh, excuse the pun) of myself. It was a really great feeling. I didn't feel social anxiety, I felt way more confident and a lot manlier. Family picked up on it as well and asked me why I was so aggressive. Aggressive in the sense that when we'd go out, I'd be staring guys down and just the way I'd act about the house: squared shoulders, clenched jaw, gruff voice.

I gotta admit, feeling that way was nice. I realized I got the same way when ever I'd be intimate with my ex or have sex. One time this guy walked by me and my girlfriend kissing on the stairs and said some douchebag comment to us. I told him if he didn't keep walking, I'd throw him down the stairs and just locked eyes with him and smiled, daring him to say something else. He ended up losing his smile and walking off. I'm usually a really nice guy and I shocked myself, as that is something I'd never say to anyone. Luckily though, the guy was a scumbag, so I didn't really care much about him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

37. Post #7237
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,274 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

38. Post #7238
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    7,241 Posts
    My girlfriend won't masturbate because she thinks it's gross.

How do I convince her otherwise?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #7239
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,956 Posts
    you don't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

40. Post #7240
    October 2009
    8,853 Posts
    My girlfriend won't masturbate because she thinks it's gross.

How do I convince her otherwise?
    she doesn't like it

force her to do it is like forcing her to play a game or watch a show she doesn't like but even more intimate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)