1. Post #3121
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,660 Posts
    Have a slight problem, need help. I don't know when/how to kiss my girlfriend.

We've been dating for 2 weeks, and have spent the last 2 weekends together. I'm planning to go to her house this weekend for dinner. I've never really kissed a girl before (My first kiss was for like half a second) so I don't really know how to, like what to do with my lips, nor don't know when I should do it. I've been told to "wait for when the time is right," but I don't really know how to tell. I know she's kissed a few guys before me, and knows I never had a real first kiss and waiting for me to finally kiss her, but I've been having alot of trouble trying to look for this "right moment" as some people say.

Any advice?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #3122
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    just look at her, say "let's have a kiss", and stick your tongue in her mouth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3123
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    7,225 Posts

We've been dating for 2 weeks, and have spent the last 2 weekends together. I'm planning to go to her house this weekend for dinner. I've never really kissed a girl before (My first kiss was for like half a second) so I don't really know how to, like what to do with my lips, nor don't know when I should do it. I've been told to "wait for when the time is right," but I don't really know how to tell. I know she's kissed a few guys before me, and knows I never had a real first kiss and waiting for me to finally kiss her, but I've been having alot of trouble trying to look for this "right moment" as some people say.

Any advice?
    When you talk/sit together and it's a bit quiet just go for it
    Tighten your lips a bit when you're releasing your lips from hers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #3124
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,889 Posts
    . I'm in this mindset that I can't love anymore and I have yet to find a girl that interests me like my past ones. I'm not really sure what to do. I'm still in highschool, almost out of junior year.
    first, you were almost certainly not in love in any of your past relationships
    second, 7 months is not that huge of a deal, especially for a high schooler
    third, there's no reason to stress out about not being able to find a girl when you're in junior year of high school

Edited:

Just tell her, how you feel about her.
    no this is not good advice

what happened to this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #3125
    October 2007
    673 Posts

Any advice?
    The moment doesn't need to be perfect, just a nice moment, the kiss will make it special.

6. Post #3126
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    8,852 Posts

Any advice?
    that's peculiar. don't you ever have those moments where you just kinda stare into each other's eyes, passion burning and you know that you gotta kiss this girl's lips and make her yours for that is how it is done in your tribe

just me?

Edited:

Hey there Bropunch.

Never been in a relationship, nowhere close.

Now, I sit next to a girl in my science class, and we pretty much joke around the entire time, cracking jokes at the others expense and generally just being funny. I like this girl, she isn't stuck-up like most of the other girls in school. She is awkward in that good kind of way, that it is cute.

But, I do not know if she likes me back. I've mulled the idea of talking to one of her best friends, who has become my friend over the last two years, and having her "test" the waters for me.

What should I do?

Testing the waters means just kind of inconspicuously saying "Hey do you like -insert here- ?"
    you, just fuckin ask her out this shit ain't wizardry.

yo, wanna hang out

sure/no

great, how about X location Y time / well fuck you too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #3127
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    7,234 Posts

Any advice?
    First of all, don't follow advice from the internet with "Lip placement, squeeze here, .. ect"

It'll come naturally. Once you do it, you'll see what I mean. If not, practice. (With a girl)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

8. Post #3128
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,149 Posts

Any advice?
    you're not comfortable enough with her yet. it'll come with time, don't worry.

if you feel like you want to practice, start kissing her goodbye. then when the time comes for a ~passionate kiss~ you'll at least know how to get started. the rest is pretty much instinct, you'll just know what to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #3129
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,822 Posts
    Hey there Bropunch.

Never been in a relationship, nowhere close.

Now, I sit next to a girl in my science class, and we pretty much joke around the entire time, cracking jokes at the others expense and generally just being funny. I like this girl, she isn't stuck-up like most of the other girls in school. She is awkward in that good kind of way, that it is cute.

But, I do not know if she likes me back. I've mulled the idea of talking to one of her best friends, who has become my friend over the last two years, and having her "test" the waters for me.

What should I do?

Testing the waters means just kind of inconspicuously saying "Hey do you like -insert here- ?"
    "Hey, wanna get lunch/coffee/catch a movie/something that implies that you and I will be doing something together"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #3130

Any advice?
    It really is all situational, bro.
    Like, if y'all just gazing wanderlust into the eyes, move in and see how she reacts.

11. Post #3131
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    840 Posts
    I think i'm in love, I have never felt this way about anyone before and this has really changed my life around, I don't really have anything to ask but I just want to try to spread my joy, this feeling is amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

12. Post #3132
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,277 Posts
    I think i'm in love, I have never felt this way about anyone before and this has really changed my life around, I don't really have anything to ask but I just want to try to spread my joy, this feeling is amazing.
    happens to everyone
    don't worry you'll get over it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #3133
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,652 Posts
    Girlfiriends Freaking out Can condoms fail and shit and cause pregnancy even with proper usage if so rates just so i can comfort her
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #3134
    August 2010
    6,943 Posts
    happens to everyone
    don't worry you'll get over it
    Yeah, you sound like love is a disease

How is your pregnancy going on if I may ask?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Luxembourg Show Events

15. Post #3135
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    Girlfiriends Freaking out Can condoms fail and shit and cause pregnancy even with proper usage if so rates just so i can comfort her
    Everything can fail, you can never have complete control or guarantee about anything in life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #3136
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    6,632 Posts
    I asked a girl from my course out a while ago because we seemed to be getting on well. So we went out for drinks and it was more friendly then anything, didn't really feel a "spark", not to be cliche'd, so i left it.

Did i do the right thing or should i have gone on a few more dates before i made up my mind? I've just got next to no money so it was kind of a gamble.

17. Post #3137
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    I asked a girl from my course out a while ago because we seemed to be getting on well. So we went out for drinks and it was more friendly then anything, didn't really feel a "spark", not to be cliche'd, so i left it.

Did i do the right thing or should i have gone on a few more dates before i made up my mind? I've just got next to no money so it was kind of a gamble.
    You asked a girl out. You thought she was interesting enough for you, attractive enough, didn't you? Then why on earth, if you were the one to go "balls to the wall" by asking her out, is also the one waiting for confirmation?

You don't need a spark, a click or anything to make your move. Stop thinking so much whether she likes you or not, she agreed to date you, she finds you attractive enough to spend her leisure time with you, what more do you need?

Go on another date. Ask her questions, see what she has to offer and if you choice was the right one. Make your move and don't be afraid of following what you feel inside.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #3138
    September 2010
    1,453 Posts
    You asked a girl out. You thought she was interesting enough for you, attractive enough, didn't you? Then why on earth, if you were the one to go "balls to the wall" by asking her out, is also the one waiting for confirmation?

You don't need a spark, a click or anything to make your move. Stop thinking so much whether she likes you or not, she agreed to date you, she finds you attractive enough to spend her leisure time with you, what more do you need?

Go on another date. Ask her questions, see what she has to offer and if you choice was the right one. Make your move and don't be afraid of following what you feel inside.
    I think he means he didn't find her that interesting/there wasn't much chemistry, I doubt he feels inadequate. Perhaps they're just not very compatible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #3139
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    6,632 Posts
    I think he means he didn't find her that interesting/there wasn't much chemistry, I doubt he feels inadequate. Perhaps they're just not very compatible.
    Yeah it wasn't like i was going "oh shit she's not gonna like me fuckfuck" the entire date, it went fine and we talked the entire time, it just felt boring to me somewhat. My gut impulse when i got back was "that was good, but i've got other things i'd rather be doing".

Shame that seems to apply for most people i see :/

20. Post #3140
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    September 2005
    4,973 Posts
    Yeah it wasn't like i was going "oh shit she's not gonna like me fuckfuck" the entire date, it went fine and we talked the entire time, it just felt boring to me somewhat. My gut impulse when i got back was "that was good, but i've got other things i'd rather be doing".

Then leave it and move on. Better spending your time with someone who you find interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #3141
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts

Talking is always boring when it's limited to a certain frame. (i.e we talk to get to know each other, don't know what to say... boring boring boring) Most people are boring, most dates are boring. It's up to your to make it interesting. While there's a chance of you meeting a very intriguing person, the interest would only last for a number of dates and then again it comes back to you to make it interesting.

If that applies to most of your dates.... then.... But let's be honest for a second; is it really boring as in oh shit she's fucking boring, unexciting or is it... you being uncomfortable enough you call it "boring" ? After all, you are the one who asked her out...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #3142
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,822 Posts
    If it didn't work out, then move on. The experience gained here is still invaluable and it'll make it easier in the future.

So what happened to "Shake-bake super 8"? I'm interested to hear how that is going.

23. Post #3143
    Roll a d100, 99? Deary me...
    January 2009
    8,488 Posts
    Not been in this thread since LA shut down, but I need your help!

I've a date tonight, just going out for a meal. But I hooked up with the girl on Tuesday night at a party, we went out, got pizza, went back to hers and I couldn't get it up (Still a Virgin). We ended up falling asleep on my bed, my friends broke in, stole the pizza and she went back upstairs. I asked if she fancied going for a meal in the evening the next day and she said yes.

What do? Also, how do I do oral? I tried, spelling the alphabet but I could never seem to get deep enough in. Plus my jaw hurt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

24. Post #3144
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    429 Posts
    I tried, spelling the alphabet but I could never seem to get deep enough in. Plus my jaw hurt.
    .. what?

Your tongue's for the clit, use one or two fingers to enter her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #3145
    January 2009
    8,488 Posts
    .. what?

Whoops.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #3146
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    LOL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Funny Funny x 9Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #3147
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    Then leave it and move on. Better spending your time with someone who you find interesting.
    But try to fuck her if possible.
    .. what?

Uh, no it isn't. A tongue can go deeper, mind you.

Do it cyclocius. Taste the gizzard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #3148
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,029 Posts
    Putting the tongue in is also viable, but some girls don't like it. Plus puttin' in the fingers works well already
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events

29. Post #3149
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    7,225 Posts
    Fist all the way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

30. Post #3150
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,598 Posts
    You'll get the hang of it ultimately through experience and practice but to be quite honest, I remember when I first started going down on my ex, I wasn't very good at it but I really wanted to improve for her, so I actually found some fucking, 40 minute long porn/instructional video on how to eat a girl out, with Ron Jeremy and Nina Hartley and Sunny Lane and some other people too. You can learn whilst you fap!

It was actually really helpful too, it was called... 'How To Eat Pussy Like a Champ' (lol I know). Available on your favourite streaming adult entertainment website.

tl;dw: Be a tease, start off slow and gradually move towards the main event. Lick/kiss up and down her thighs and her pubis area, then her outer lips, to her vagina, then gradually move towards her clit; first with long, slow licks, then try more rapid, short flicks. Just be really gentle, with everything down there, but the clit especially as it's really quite sensitive and different girls will have different pain/pleasure thresholds. The alphabet thing actually really works too; position your lips around her clit hood (literally just imagine you were sucking a dick, her very small dick aka her clit, and imagine how you would position your mouth around it), then just start writing out the letters of the alphabet with your tongue against her clit. The variety is good, but by the time you've cycled through the letters twice or three times, you'll be able to find what type of motions really work for her and you can just continue those.

Get your fingers involved too, and like with everything (but imo especially with your fingers), ask her how she likes it, or if she likes g-spot stimulation for example. How-to: insert ring and middle finger/middle finger and index finger facing upwards, curl upwards in a 'come here' gesture, and you should feel a round sort of lump with a slightly rough surface. Just move your hand up and down whilst continuing to make that 'come here' movement with your fingers, gradually increasing in speed and pressure.
    Again, just start off really gently and make sure you tell her to let you know if anything is uncomfortable, especially as some girls may really enjoy a particular type of stimulation (such as g-spot) but others might find it very unenjoyable and even painful.

tl;dr: Watch the fucking video. Her comfort and pleasure is your priority so always make sure she's comfortable and ask her how she would like it, or if she's as unsure as you are, to tell you if anything feels uncomfortable. Practice makes perfect. GLHF.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Useful Useful x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #3151
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,692 Posts
    20 years and still trucking the V-card. I'm not particularly jealous of it though.
    Think I chose a way too strong word. It's more like I keep telling myself I'm old and "backward".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Czech Republic Show Events

32. Post #3152
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    193 Posts
    Same here, except it tortures me. She gave me kind of a vague answer, and I'm afraid that I may not have a chance, ever. The gist of what she said was that she wasn't ready for a relationship, I think. I'm sure that I'm in love with her, though. No doubts now.

Some advice would be appreciated, I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #3153
    December 2009
    7,264 Posts
    How would I hint at or blatantly ask my current girlfriend "We should be more intimate" without sounding like a hormonal teenager or a "bawww forever alone" guy?

Once again, high school dating, blah blah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

34. Post #3154
    How would I hint at or blatantly ask my current girlfriend "We should be more intimate" without sounding like a hormonal teenager or a "bawww forever alone" guy?

You're in high school.

Keep it in your pants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #3155
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    7,234 Posts

I told mine "We should find another way to express our love."

Woo, third base.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

36. Post #3156
    December 2009
    7,264 Posts
    You're in high school.

Keep it in your pants.
    Sure, I'll grow up and leave high school as soon as I can.

I told mine "We should find another way to express our love."

Woo, third base.
    Thanks, that sounds like a good idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #3157
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,149 Posts
    just start going down on her while you're hooking up and see if she likes it, if not then stop and you can talk it out later
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #3158
    January 2009
    8,488 Posts
    Well, apparently nobody has given her Oral before so she didn't know I was doing it wrong.

Smooth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

39. Post #3159
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,149 Posts
    Well, apparently nobody has given her Oral before so she didn't know I was doing it wrong.

Smooth.
    Ouch. :/ sorry m8
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

40. Post #3160
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    404 Posts

One of the best ways to get women going is tease them, motion towards what you want to do without actually doing it. If you tease them enough (and correctly), then in the heat of the moment they'll be begging for you to relieve them

Where exactly are you at at the moment though, and what's the next step you're looking to go to?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Australia Show Events