1. Post #681
    Bold Member
    Dennab
    October 2006
    3,815 Posts
    Proof that star with HS3 does not suck arse.
    FTFY
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #682
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,350 Posts
    I got a JG-840 and air guitar emote from being a beta tester. And I love it. But it expires in about 9 days.
    The JG never expires. Had mine for months now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #683
    ~blue 4evr~
    October 2009
    10,794 Posts
    I'm making a new Enforcer on Joker, pretty much a clone of my Enforcer on the other server, I'll even mail my clothes to my new character. I'm almost done customizing and I got disconnected from the server.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

4. Post #684
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,443 Posts
    I'm making a new Enforcer on Joker, pretty much a clone of my Enforcer on the other server, I'll even mail my clothes to my new character. I'm almost done customizing and I got disconnected from the server.
    I got bad news for ya'; you can't mail things across servers.

The servers are completely independent of each other.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

5. Post #685
    My favorite NSA triggers are small pox cyber terror brown out
    November 2009
    7,448 Posts
    Hey, about that FP Joker clan, is that Enforcer or Crim? (both maybe?)
    My main char is a crim, but I do have a low level enforcer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

6. Post #686
    September 2010
    7,125 Posts
    Mainly Enforcer as far as I know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #687
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    4,000 Posts
    Enforcer's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #688
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,350 Posts
    It's Crim and Enforcer, though Crims have like 4 members where as Enforcement is usually active.

9. Post #689
    ~blue 4evr~
    October 2009
    10,794 Posts
    I got bad news for ya'; you can't mail things across servers.

The servers are completely independent of each other.
    Ah, well I guess I could just mail over a couple things from my crim character on Joker

10. Post #690
    November 2009
    7,448 Posts
    Enforcer's.
    It's Crim and Enforcer, though Crims have like 4 members where as Enforcement is usually active.
    I'll join both!

I would play my enforcer more, but I was going for the "Classic Cop" kind of look, and I have to grind really really far with vendors to get certain items that would make the theme fit (mainly Aviators).

Plus, Im fairly certain the Retrocop variant of the Fresno expires.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

11. Post #691
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,498 Posts
    this game... I'm either gonna end up idling.. or just quitting...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

12. Post #692
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,443 Posts
    I'll join both!

I would play my enforcer more, but I was going for the "Classic Cop" kind of look, and I have to grind really really far with vendors to get certain items that would make the theme fit (mainly Aviators).

Plus, Im fairly certain the Retrocop variant of the Frenso expires.
    Yeah, the pre-set cars are rentals.

Also we have uniforms on FPEJ, although since Taggard left, we lost the guy who made the Male uniform. I need to try and get another, I asked Killz if he would take the job, but I hadn't gotten a response.

13. Post #693
    June 2011
    284 Posts
    Quick question about retail guns: Is the scout a 30 day rental or is it perma?

Thanks in advance; will help me with my choosing 'o' the retail guns!

14. Post #694
    November 2007
    507 Posts
    Shit.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

15. Post #695
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,427 Posts

Also we have uniforms on FPEJ, although since Taggard left, we lost the guy who made the Male uniform. I need to try and get another, I asked Killz if he would take the job, but I hadn't gotten a response.
    I made at least some of the vests. I don't mind copying mine and sending it out. The other stuff is pretty easy and low level
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

16. Post #696
    November 2009
    7,448 Posts

Damnit, I want that retrocop and I'm a free player so I can't make enough shapes to replicate it, even without the cool spinny lightbar.

17. Post #697
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,443 Posts
    Quick question about retail guns: Is the scout a 30 day rental or is it perma?

Thanks in advance; will help me with my choosing 'o' the retail guns!
    Guns from the retail pack are account-wide permanant. Guns from Armas are 30 rental or permanant (but only for one character).

Edited:

I made at least some of the vests. I don't mind copying mine and sending it out. The other stuff is pretty easy and low level
    If you wanna be the uniforms guy, then sure, go on ahead.

Need any symbols?

18. Post #698
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,427 Posts
    Guns from the retail pack are account-wide permanant. Guns from Armas are 30 rental or permanant (but only for one character).

Edited:

If you wanna be the uniforms guy, then sure, go on ahead.

Need any symbols?
    I think I'm ok.

for reference
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #699
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,443 Posts
    Ah, nice then.

20. Post #700
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    4,000 Posts
    I think I'm ok.

for reference
    Send me one please.

21. Post #701
    ~blue 4evr~
    October 2009
    10,794 Posts
    Can anyone on Joker with a plain facepunch symbol send me one, please?

Name is GenericGuy, no idea why I didn't just use my steam/fp name but whatever

22. Post #702
    "TOO FUCKIN' STUPID"
    March 2010
    1,822 Posts
    I be interested in joining.

Enforcer name is FrostyFrosty

23. Post #703
    November 2009
    7,448 Posts
    Alright, how do I join?

My enforcer name is HueJones
    Crim is LeeroyCottontoe

24. Post #704
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,427 Posts
    Alright, For anyone that needs the male FPEJ vest, either male me ingame(capgun) or post in here with your ingame name. I'll try to send them out tomorrow.

Also, the fact that the FPEJ clan is picking up again makes me very happy. Love playin with you guys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #705
    November 2009
    7,448 Posts
    Alright, For anyone that needs the male FPEJ vest, either male me ingame(capgun) or post in here with your ingame name. I'll try to send them out tomorrow.

Also, the fact that the FPEJ clan is picking up again makes me very happy. Love playin with you guys
    Send one my way, I'm HueJones.
    As of the moment I'm shirtless, manly chest hair billowing gently in the wind.

26. Post #706
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    4,000 Posts
    I be interested in joining.

Enforcer name is FrostyFrosty
    Invited.

27. Post #707
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,681 Posts

ok what about female
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

28. Post #708
    November 2009
    7,448 Posts
    Send one my way maybe?

29. Post #709
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    810 Posts
    Can I get in the Joker crim clan? Name's Sirpooby.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events

30. Post #710
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    4,000 Posts
    Send one my way maybe?
    Inviting.

31. Post #711
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,061 Posts
    I just had a couple of great matches against Zoey, Someguy and, uh, Davvic I think it was.. He's not in FPEJ but i recognise the name. I was on my crim with a couple of clan mates. They managed a spectacular last second win of the first.

It was grafiti spray and hold in the underground section of waterfront, with all 3 sprays being right near each other. We'd been doing a great job of defending them, had all 3 points fully sprayed for the last couple minutes. There's 20 seconds left on the timer. I see one point flash, and I think to myself "guess it's just someone making a futile attempt at a draw, I'll just pop round this corner and- OH GOD THEY'RE ALL DOWN HERE" *panic spray* and immediate death. Then I'm screaming on mic "GUYS THEY'RE ALL DOWN THERE KILL THEM KILL THEM", but no good, we all get taken out by the power of coordinated rushing, and they capture the final point as the timer hits 0 and win on overtime. "nooooooooooo"

Of course, we got us a last minute win on the second mission, so it all worked out very evenly :3

Not quite as epic though. Although at one point I did manage to kill someguy after being hit by a scout and the edge of 2 grenade explosions. Still not sure how that happened.

Also did they secretly nerf the OCA? I can't seem to kill as fast... although others can... I think they just nerfed my aim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #712
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,443 Posts
    ok what about female
    Female uniforms are my thing, just send me a mail in-game and I'll send you the parts.

Also, the shirt is either a white blouse or t-shirt, you get that yourself.

Edited:

Also, earlier I get the most amazing grenade kill. I tossed a Concussion Grenade at an enemy that was down in that alleyway, near the L shape. He and a teammate were battling it out. So I figure "Why not?" and toss my grenade into the air. It go right down the 'intersection' of the L and lands right ontop of the enemy, blowing him up and yet not hurting my teammate who was mere meters away. I was like "HOLY SHIT"

Edited:

Stupid picture didn't capture the kill icon or my teammate's name for some reason though :c

33. Post #713
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    4,000 Posts
    Female uniforms are my thing, just send me a mail in-game and I'll send you the parts.

Also, the shirt is either a white blouse or t-shirt, you get that yourself.

Edited:

Also, earlier I get the most amazing grenade kill. I tossed a Concussion Grenade at an enemy that was down in that alleyway, near the L shape. He and a teammate were battling it out. So I figure "Why not?" and toss my grenade into the air. It go right down the 'intersection' of the L and lands right ontop of the enemy, blowing him up and yet not hurting my teammate who was mere meters away. I was like "HOLY SHIT"

Edited:

Stupid picture didn't capture the kill icon or my teammate's name for some reason though :c
    Listen to this. I was sprinting down the street on Waterfront, no where specific. We had to defend a car from Arsonists and they were hiding behind the car at the time. One of them had an OSMAW and the other had a OCA. I jumped while running and tossed both my grenades at slightly different arcs. They bounce off the corner of a building and one of them lands right ontop of them, blowing up and damaging them both. They then turn to retreat and my other grenade lands and blows them both up, Double kill. Was fucking amazing, I wish I recorded it.

34. Post #714
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,681 Posts
    do you play with no hud normally? f12 is the toggle hud key as well as the steam screenshot key, may want to rebind one of them

35. Post #715
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,052 Posts
    Is it worth starting a new character on Joker just to play with you guys?

36. Post #716
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,427 Posts

Wow, I didn't realize I was THAT tired last night...

Bird, I'll send you the vest when the servers come back up

Edited:

Also....new patch.

Servers will be coming down at 11 AM GMT for Maintenance.

Estimated Down-Time is approximately 3 hours. This is to deploy patch 1.6.1.

Be aware, there is a KNOWN ISSUE with this patch.

Issue: In the district select screen, under the instances tab, the CRIMINAL population column will be BLANK. We are currently working on a hotfix for this issue and will deploy it when ready, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

1.6.1 Patch Notes

Account Threat
    • Account Wide Threat: The highest threat on your account is now applied to all
    characters on your account, each character will lose & gain the same threat level.
    • Your new threat will be displayed on the Character Select screen.
    • District Select: On the District Select screen, the instances tab will now display the
    average threat level for each individual instance.
    - Manually entering districts which don't match your threat will result in overall
    reduced rewards.

Misc
    • Added a cooldown to kicking players from a mission team during a mission.
    • Removed the ability to delete mails containing unopened attachments.
    • Overtime: Fixed timer flashing throughout the mission and repeated claxon sounds.
    Is there a single part of this that isn't a fantastic cockup?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

37. Post #717
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,844 Posts
    All the threat stuff sounds pretty cool. Now you'll actually be able to chose to go into a district that matches your threat level, instead of hoping that the game will put you into one.

Edited:

And cooldown for kicking players? That's great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

38. Post #718
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,427 Posts
    All the threat stuff sounds pretty cool. Now you'll actually be able to chose to go into a district that matches your threat level, instead of hoping that the game will put you into one.

Edited:

And cooldown for kicking players? That's great.
    Cept if its anything like the auto match, your 'matching' district will have 7 people in the entire district. And apparently, if you refuse to wait 3 hours for a match and go to a more crowded district, or God forbid, want to play with your higher level friends, you'll be punished by the reduced rewards. It remains to be seen how reduced we're talking, but knowing G1, it'll be enough to make playing pointless. It's bad enough the first few rounds at Prestige 2 are retardedly low reward, I don't even wanna see it when its reduced
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #719
    September 2010
    7,125 Posts
    "- Manually entering districts which don't match your threat will result in overall
    reduced rewards."

That doesn't make any sense to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #720
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,908 Posts
    I still think Vote kick would be better choice.

"- Manually entering districts which don't match your threat will result in overall
    reduced rewards."

That doesn't make any sense to me
    It reduces Golds visiting Green/Bronzie instances.
    At least I hope so.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events