And here I was thinking I'd be seen if I didn't stop sprinting when >100m away from a target.
My style of play has changed dramatically.
When you see it
Beat a team of golds with grenade launchers with friends and some good old fashioned teamwork over a skype call.
They were pissed.
Well beat is an understatement.
Yep, teamwork is a good thing.
Just use TS/Mumble/whatever.
Also this is my outline for an Armoured Car Heist, how is it?
Enforcers: Rally on the Armoured Car.
Criminals: Hack Antenna for location and route.
- This stage is mainly to give the Enforcers time to reach the vehicle and prepare.
- Criminals do not see the Armoured Car, and Enforcers do not see the Antenna.
- Dead Criminals and Enforcers will respawn near their respective objectives to discourage early combat.
Enforcers: Escort the Armoured Car on it's way to the Drop Off.
Criminals: Stop the Armoured Car by intimidating the driver or weakening it's armour.
- The Armoured Car is invulnerable, but will stop moving after taking 800 Stamina Damage (regenerative) or 2000 Hard Damage.
- The Distance is always at least 1km away, and the car moves at a decent speed, not too fast or slow.
- The Car is on a 'track' and has unlimited force, so it will not get pushed off the road or stuck in traffic.
- The Armoured Car, The Drop Off, and it's route will be displayed on both teams maps.
Enforcers: Defend the Armoured Car from the Criminals.
Criminals: Steal the Armoured Car from the Enforcers.
- The Armoured Car is immobile, invulnerable, and unlocked (though the cowering driver needs to be tossed out).
- Otherwise standard vehicle defense mission.
Enforcers: Retrieve or Destroy the Armoured Car.
Criminals: Drive the Armoured Car to the Drop Off.
- Despite any previous damage, the Armoured Car will have full health when entered by a Criminal.
Enforcers: Recover the Safe and take it to the Drop Off.
Criminals: Secure the Safe and take it to the Drop Off.
- Alternatively, Majority (2/3) of the Safes.
- If the Armoured Car is not destroyed in Stage 4, the Safe(s) will spawn inside it and the Armoured Car is no longer important to the mission.
Agree for Good, Disagree for Bad
1) The safes should not spawn inside the car. Rather they should spawn in the drop-off area next to it, like the liver in that one 'deliver the liver' mission.
2) Having an unstoppable car on tracks is going to severely fuck over other players who are trying to do other missions if they suddenly get sent flying by this thing.
Otherwise it sounds pretty kickass... Cooler than anything they'd actually implement.
As for 2, the truck is going to be moving too slow to send anything flying. It'll move no faster than a civilian car, if that. Anything it hits will just be pushed out of the way. And if someone crashes into it, well then that's really no more different than if they'd crashed into a player driven truck, except the truck wouldn't recoil at all (the players vehicle would either way).
oh wow I came on the game and I was greeted with Farfletched saying that SouthparkMGT was banned for confirmed "free wallhacks"
Fuck 'em all, I'm just gonna go rage cheating.
really? they're banning the legit players and letting these low rating golds roam loose?
fuck this game. I'm done for now, I'll probs be back in a few months but right now, fuck it.
South wasn't exactly a legit player
fuck, I don't know, he told me several times he was legit, I can't say if he's actually bullshitting me.
But really obeya is filled with rating 40-80s that are CLEARLY hacking.
Yes, I lied.
I'm not coming back now. The will to try some hacks is too strong.
well you're a cock.
well atleast I know cheaters are getting banned now, even if slowly.
also southpark it's not too hard, i wasn't always legit even if i seem like it, i used hacks for 14 days and then i stopped, it was tempting sure, but i didn't do it.
it still is tempting.. but I don't want to be banned now.
I don't see why cheating was ever tempting.
It wasn't to me.
Cheating doesn't seem tempting to me no matter how bad I do at games. It's like being bad with girls and then going "oh well I guess I'll just become a rapist now".
The appeal of using hacks ended when I turned 13.
It's immature and no fun at all for everyone involved, I would much rather lose by playing fair than win by hacking.
Just out of curiosity what kind of hacks have been developed for this game or what are some common things to look out for? I'm assuming there is the general stuff like wallhacks and aimbots.
Actually one thing, me and 3 friends managed to beat a few hackers, go for the objective while distracting him with a team mate or two, hackers generally don't look much further than kills.
tempting to me because I go against hackers all the time.
I think I'll start playing this again, but I heard it went down the shitter for the non-member players.
Is this true?
nah, you just make fuck all dosh.
I make some pretty quick money as an enforcer driving round with friends and staking out criminal dropoffs or popular places for robbery.
The trick is to follow them from a safe distance and let them get a whole lot before you witness them, assuming you see no other enforcers after his head.