1. Post #1761
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    That was weeks ago bro, you're just jealous that I'm better than you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #1762
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    That was weeks ago bro, you're just jealous that I'm better than you.
    Nope.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

3. Post #1763
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    is that why you're rating all my posts dumb?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #1764
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    is that why you're rating all my posts dumb?
    Nope.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1765
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    o right thats because ur butthurt i called you an idiot

Edited:

either way im masters and you're not so any point you make is invalid

6. Post #1766
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    o yea? Prove it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #1767
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    already did

8. Post #1768
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    already did
    Easily Photoshopped.

9. Post #1769
    Fuck Your Life
    Dennab
    July 2011
    2,186 Posts
    o right thats because ur butthurt i called you an idiot
    ...Someone could always just go check the ladders and settle this
    Quality. Just quality.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

10. Post #1770
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    ...Someone could always just go check the ladders and settle this.
    This.

11. Post #1771
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Easily Photoshopped.
    kk so photoshop you in gm league then if its so easy

Edited:

also irrelevant shitstorm should be in PMs stop starting shit xyrec, you're just making the thread worse.

12. Post #1772
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    kk so photoshop you in gm league then if its so easy

Edited:

also irrelevant shitstorm should be in PMs stop starting shit xyrec, you're just making the thread worse.
    Yes you are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #1773
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    wow such an immature argument bro thx for contributing
    go away and take it to pms
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

14. Post #1774
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    wow such an immature argument bro thx for contributing
    go away and take it to pms
    No
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #1775
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    So you're gonna willingly shit the thread up more because you disagree with me? Great to know!

Edited:

idk if you know this bro, this is the SC2 thread, not the iSnubWaitWhat has an immature grudge against Biotic thread, lets' talk SC2.

16. Post #1776
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts

hey u guise im grandmaster even tho i haven't palyed the game for a year, and don't give 5 fucks about it u jelly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

17. Post #1777
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    gz bro too bad you really arent because i checked the gm ranks

Edited:

What's with this immature grudge you have against me? Is it because I told you what I thought about how much of an idiot you are and how much I dislike you?

Edited:

seriously this is hardly relevant to the thread other than that troll photoshop

18. Post #1778
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    gz bro too bad you really arent because i checked the gm ranks

Edited:

What's with this immature grudge you have against me? Is it because I told you what I thought about how much of an idiot you are and how much I dislike you?
    You're just mad at me. For no reason vv

19. Post #1779
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    btw grats on being gm with no wins rofl worst photoshop award 2012

20. Post #1780
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Take it to the PMs, you're shitting up the thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

21. Post #1781
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    You're just mad at me. For no reason vv
    I'm not the one rating all your posts dumb, and I'm not mad at you, I'm just countering what idiotic things you say.

Edited:

I'd take it to PMs but you refuse to.

22. Post #1782
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    You know, every time I see biotic post in this thread I always see drama swiftly follow.

Think I saw it in another thread too but I can't remember well enough to be sure about that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

23. Post #1783
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    982 Posts
    Guys calm down. If you don't then I think the mods will help you. They usually discourage this kind of behavior.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1784
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    You know, every time I see biotic post in this thread I always see drama swiftly follow.

Think I saw it in another thread too but i can't remember well enough to be sure about that.
    Biotic in a nutshell.

25. Post #1785
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    982 Posts
    Biotic in a nutshell.
    You're not helping. Just ignore him if he annoys you. Same goes for him of course, but don't give him all the blame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1786
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    In an attempt to get discussion back on track, I can 1v1 against bots on Hard where I couldn't before and I was god awful at going up against actual people. Thinking I should just stop being a pussy and do my placement match for this season.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events

27. Post #1787
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    In an attempt to get discussion back on track, I can 1v1 against bots on Hard where I couldn't before and I was god awful at going up against actual people. Thinking I should just stop being a pussy and do my placement match for this season.
    Just force yourself to do it, there's no other way you'll complete the placement matches if you don't.

28. Post #1788
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts

Think I saw it in another thread too but I can't remember well enough to be sure about that.
    Only when the idiots known as HoliestCow and iSnubWaitWhat post.

Edited:

Take it to the PMs, you're shitting up the thread.
    I'd rather bathe in fecal matter than PM you.

I'd try to but you'd apparently bathe in fecal matter.

29. Post #1789
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    982 Posts
    Usually I accidentally overdrone and they kill me with a MM push. For me the hard and very hard are beatable if you have enough scouting. It's not like they are super flexible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

30. Post #1790
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Only when the idiots known as HoliestCow and iSnubWaitWhat post.

Edited:

I'd try to but you'd apparently bathe in fecal matter.
    Please stop filling up the thread. Take it to the PMs.

31. Post #1791
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    You're not helping. Just ignore him if he annoys you. Same goes for him of course, but don't give him all the blame.
    Placing the blame on one person is just idiotic, we're both to blame, it's just unfortunate that he can't accept that fact and take the arguments to PMs instead of clogging the thread. :\

Edited:

Please stop filling up the thread. Take it to the PMs.
    what about the fecal matter? pm me pls so we dont shit up this thread like we're both doing

32. Post #1792
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    I said stop filling up the thread. Take it to the PMs already!1!1

33. Post #1793
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Just force yourself to do it, there's no other way you'll complete the placement matches if you don't.
    I done the placement matches near the end of season 5 and ended up in bronze doing god awful, but then i couldn't even go up 1v1 against medium bots

Only got the one placement match to do for this season since I got placed last season, just wanna make sure that I'm actually half decent before I end up getting placed again.

Also found out my favourite race is Protoss and that I suck at putting down early pressure, sure that if I worked at that then I'd be in a pretty good position.

34. Post #1794
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    982 Posts
    You guys have become like family to me. In the sense of that I don't know if I should love you or hate you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #1795
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Just gonna block you because you're doing nothing but shitting up the thread, idk what I did for you to have this personal vendetta against me, but it's childish and you need to grow up. Bye.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

36. Post #1796
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    I done the placement matches near the end of season 5 and ended up in bronze doing god awful, but then i couldn't even go up 1v1 against medium bots

Only got the one placement match to do for this season since I got placed last season, just wanna make sure that I'm actually half decent before I end up getting placed again.

Also found out my favourite race is Protoss and that I suck at putting down early pressure, sure that if I worked at that then I'd be in a pretty good position.
    Playing bots it's really the best way to make sure you'll get better placed, as the bots tend to do the same three strategies over and over again, just go play on ladder

37. Post #1797
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Usually I accidentally overdrone and they kill me with a MM push. For me the hard and very hard are beatable if you have enough scouting. It's not like they are super flexible.
    Yeah that's my point, I'm going up against the bots cause the only person I know who's up for getting a game of starcraft and is on at the same time is me, is actually worse than me :smith:

38. Post #1798
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    if you have ladder anxiety take .25mg of xanax, that always helps

Edited:

Playing bots it's really the best way to make sure you'll get better placed, as the bots tend to do the same three strategies over and over again, just go play on ladder
    Playing bots is awful, only do them for practicing build orders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

39. Post #1799
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    True, guess it's just time to strap on a pair and go balls deep.

40. Post #1800
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Playing bots is awful, only do them for practicing build orders.
    I thought you blocked me?

True, guess it's just time to strap on a pair and go balls deep.
    Good on ya.