1. Post #1801
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Yeah that's my point, I'm going up against the bots cause the only person I know who's up for getting a game of starcraft and is on at the same time is me, is actually worse than me :smith:
    What league are you in? I could possibly help depending on what region you're in.

Edited:

I thought you blocked me?.
    Was gonna after I finished replying to the new posts in the thread, see you never dumbass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #1802
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    I'm gonna go get some lunch, then play my placement match for this season
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

3. Post #1803
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    What league are you in? I could possibly help depending on what region you're in.

Edited:

Was gonna after I finished replying to the new posts in the thread, see you never dumbass.
    Was in Bronze and I'm in the UK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events

4. Post #1804
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts

sry cant see what ur sayin bro

Edited:

If you have an NA account I could possibly help
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #1805
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Add me! Xyrec.355
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

6. Post #1806
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Nah sorry no NA account, and I'll add you when I get home tomorrow Snub :3:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events

7. Post #1807
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    990 Posts
    If I ever see you fighting with each other again, I'll force you into a best of 3 1v1. If you refuse, a random bronze/starter edition player will be chosen to represent you. The loser will have to leave the thread until the new thread is started.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

8. Post #1808
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,571 Posts

sry cant see what ur sayin bro

Edited:

If you have an NA account I could possibly help
    You call him out on having a vendetta and then you make this song and dance about blocking him? Jesus, get a grip.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

9. Post #1809
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    If I ever see you fighting with each other again, I'll force you into a best of 3 1v1. If you refuse, a random bronze/starter edition player will be chosen to represent you. The loser will have to leave the thread until the new thread is started.
    too bad he has an eu account and i have an na account

Edited:

You call him out on having a vendetta and then you make this song and dance about blocking him? Jesus, get a grip.
    "song and dance" what the fuck are you talking about? Stop contributing to the drama that ended the second I put him on my ignore list.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #1810
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    990 Posts
    too bad he has an eu account and i have an na account
    Then I guess you will just have to get along.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

11. Post #1811
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    how about no

Edited:

Instead I'll block him and he can institgate any flame war he wants while he rates all my posts dumb, I don't are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #1812
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Man and I thought the drama in the music section was bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #1813
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    990 Posts
    You still haven't seen Kendra and Biotic drama, that's the really good stuff. I think they are friends now though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1814
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    All he wants to do is shit up the thread. Oh well.

Eating lunch, gonna play soon!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #1815
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    You still haven't seen Kendra and Biotic drama, that's the really good stuff. I think they are friends now though.
    I think I saw that once or twice as well.

Genuinely on par with music section drama some times vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #1816
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    We are happily married and have a son named Jack now. He is scared of flying vehicles though, poor baby.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #1817
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    We aren't friends', I've just realized the amount of idiots in this thread, but wont single out anybody, and made amends with him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #1818
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    We are happily married and have a son named Jack now. He is scared of flying vehicles though, poor baby.
    God damn terrans.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

19. Post #1819
    July 2010
    1,750 Posts
    Oh, i see why the starcraft megathread icon is politics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

20. Post #1820
    January 2009
    923 Posts
    So those terrans man.. pretty op huh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events

21. Post #1821
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    So those terrans man.. pretty op huh?
    Yes. Ghost nerf OP!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

22. Post #1822
    January 2009
    923 Posts
    Yes. Ghost nerf OP!
    ghosts up now :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1823
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    ghosts up now :(
    Ssssshhh. Don't make Blizzard buff terran!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #1824
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Ghosts definitely need a nerf to EMP. Too op
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

25. Post #1825
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    How about removing them altogether, nobody uses them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1826
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    990 Posts
    We aren't friends', I've just realized the amount of idiots in this thread, but wont single out anybody, and made amends with him.
    Okey, sorry. I used the term "friend" a little loosely. What I meant was "not trying to flame each other into oblivion each time they see the other person post".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

27. Post #1827
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    Snipe should do 30 damage tbh, should still be able to one-hit kill banelings.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #1828
    NO MOTIVATION TO DO ANYTHING
    March 2009
    3,219 Posts
    How ironic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #1829
    January 2009
    923 Posts
    But that would make sense. Even dealing reduced damage to massive would be better but blizzard .. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #1830
    August 2005
    3,000 Posts
    I would prefer the same damage but less vs massive but I don't think that Blizzard is going to do that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #1831
    September 2009
    2,277 Posts
    Ghost snipe nerf needs to be what qxc says in his post on the TL forums, as in it needs to stay with its current damage, and with maybe a -15 dmg to massive, that'd fix all the late game Z problems and not make the ghost completely fucking useless
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

32. Post #1832
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts
    yeah it makes no sense that a snipe does equal damage to a mothership or an ultralisk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

33. Post #1833
    August 2005
    3,000 Posts
    yeah it makes no sense that a snipe does equal damage to a mothership or an ultralisk
    I wish that the Mothership was Biological, that would be freaky.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #1834
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts
    protoss non-armoured units don't make me laugh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #1835
    March 2010
    7,607 Posts
    75 new posts, Biotic raging.

I was hoping the new patch was announced

Snipe like you guys said should be like QXC said, the thing is its not actually a problem until you get to the supreme late game on maps that can be split in half like Shakuras. Terran can't have a late game on maps that can't be split in half because Terran simply can't defend his outer bases. They need to bring in perdition turrets and that turret upgrade for the bunker if Terran wants to have a chance at defending in the late game. Missile turrets are easily bypassed by Nydus and Warpins, so those 1.5k minerals you spent on turrets are now worthless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

36. Post #1836
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    75 new posts, Biotic raging.

I was hoping the new patch was announced

Snipe like you guys said should be like QXC said, the thing is its not actually a problem until you get to the supreme late game on maps that can be split in half like Shakuras. Terran can't have a late game on maps that can't be split in half because Terran simply can't defend his outer bases. They need to bring in perdition turrets and that turret upgrade for the bunker if Terran wants to have a chance at defending in the late game. Missile turrets are easily bypassed by Nydus and Warpins, so those 1.5k minerals you spent on turrets are now worthless.
    so basically

nobody is op?

I'm never returning to Starcraft again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #1837
    March 2010
    7,607 Posts
    In BW the winrates were actually imbalanced to the point of 30%/70% rates in ZvP.

In Sc2 everyone cries IMBA whenever anything is 2-5% off
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

38. Post #1838
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,697 Posts
    HERP DERP IM TARREN MY PLANETARY FORTRESS CAN KILL AN ENTIRE PROTOSS ARMY BECAUSE REPAIR

every terran player should be tossed into one of these machines http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7ex3...tailpage#t=51s and then their gooey remains should be fed to starving african children because at least then their worthless fucking asses would at least somewhat useful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #1839
    March 2010
    7,607 Posts
    Thats why you target SCVs or kill the SCVs from far away and leave it alone.

1 Immortal can almost kill an unrepaired PF already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #1840
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    How ironic.
    thanks for trying to start up another flame war, when we were on topic in this thread, are you like xyrecs alt or something seriously. Just drop it. This thread isn't the place for this.

Edited:

+ im not an idiot you're just too stupid to listen to anybody other than yourself + labeling my stupid. I will say no more.

Edited:

this whole thread has turned into a shithole, worse than when kendra actively posted here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)