1. Post #4441
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,891 Posts
    fuck yes promotion to gold!
    fuck, I need to get platinum.

but first i gotta actually play the game   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

2. Post #4442
    March 2010
    7,606 Posts
    Fuck I need to get to    GM   

fuck...   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #4443
    I <3 Olivia Wilde
    December 2005
    851 Posts
    ugh mech is pathetic, sitting afk in the middle of antiga shipyard while building about 50 turrets so i cant drop. must be fun having 5 apm and hour long games
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4444
    September 2009
    2,277 Posts
    ugh mech is pathetic, sitting afk in the middle of antiga shipyard while building about 50 turrets so i cant drop. must be fun having 5 apm and hour long games
    only way to break mech is to completely mine out 3 bases, have shittons of turrets and build 3000 battlecruisers and vikings
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #4445
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,972 Posts
    Triple nuke him, switch to battlecruisers, do a correct stim push.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

6. Post #4446
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    12,227 Posts
    It's a fucking retarded joke for dumbasses like you to make yourselves feel clever witty geeky and elittist and you're a terrible humorist.

And probably I just said the first part because of your attitude in your reply to Lachz0r, way to be a jackass mate. Otherwise I would've just ignored it without understanding it nor caring like the many other things people sometimes post around here and I would've moved on.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - JohnnyMo1))
    shit this guy is ownage

Edited:

man, i was vsing this cunt last night, protoss and shit and he goes gateway first build so im like ok ain't shook i can fight that, then he builds a forge, then he builds cannons around his wall and all this shit it was fucked and i was thinking DAMN this guys a moran and yeah i was gonna whup him but then the net dc/d sigh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #4447
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    You sound upset because you didn't understand the joke.
    I like how you act like you're somehow superior for "understanding" a shitty joke that isn't funny at all.

Edited:

In other news, I think I'm going to play SC2 again.

Edited:

probably was demoted way back to gold tho

Edited:

shit this guy is ownage

Edited:

man, i was vsing this cunt last night, protoss and shit and he goes gateway first build so im like ok ain't shook i can fight that, then he builds a forge, then he builds cannons around his wall and all this shit it was fucked and i was thinking DAMN this guys a moran and yeah i was gonna whup him but then the net dc/d sigh
    lol what

Edited:

I just realized that a lot of Kendra's behavior can be explained purely by the fact that he's a redditor. lmao
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #4448
    June 2010
    589 Posts
    You sound upset because you didn't understand the joke.
    Weird, I just started learning Integrals this week.

Edited:

At least you're still Masters level, eh Biotic?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #4449
    March 2010
    7,606 Posts
    Or that he sleeps only 6 hours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

10. Post #4450
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    At least you're still Masters level, eh Biotic?
    Definitely, probably a bit rusty though, just gotta shake that off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #4451
    March 2010
    7,606 Posts
    Sadly I'm only Diamond.

In 2v2    

12. Post #4452
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Sadly I'm only Diamond.

In 2v2    
    you're bad im gm in all team matchups 2v2 3v3 4v4
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #4453
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    12,227 Posts
    i think from now on i will have the hulk hogan theme song playing constantly when i ladder
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

14. Post #4454
    March 2010
    7,606 Posts
    When I make a lot of BattleCruisers for the win, I like to play this song.

15. Post #4455
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #4456
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    12,227 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

17. Post #4457
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    9,226 Posts
    So, fellas, I have a question for you. Recently, I have bought SC2 from a second-hand store. Now, obviously I did not expect the enclosed CD-Key to work for me, so I was hoping that Blizzard would be nice enough to give me a working key, and may for +5 Renegade points, disable the account of the guy who used the key.

I am unable to use my Authenication Key because it is apparently has been claimed by someone else. I would assume it ridiculous to have to send the key itself, but I could provide photos of the disk, box, and even the CD-key.

So, for more information, please check enclosed instruction book. Eh, I mean the files.

Awaiting your response, eagerly.

Also, this ticket might be an accidental double, so, sorry about that.

But alas, I got this response:

Greetings!

I looked into this for you, and I can confirm that this CD key has been registered and in use for some time. I'd recommend taking it back to the vendor that sold it to you for a refund.

I hope this has answered your concerns, and please let us know if you need more help!

Regards,

Game Master Kammietth

So, should I try to push them on for the sake of "Don't I technically possess the license now?" or "You have no soul and don't care for the customers any more?" or "How's that Warhammer game doing?"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

18. Post #4458
    June 2010
    589 Posts
    You're screwed.
    How much did you buy it for?

19. Post #4459
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    9,226 Posts
    You're screwed.
    How much did you buy it for?
    A dollar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #4460
    April 2009
    151 Posts
    This is why you shouldn't buy second-hand copies of PC games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #4461
    June 2010
    589 Posts
    I guess a dollar for the Campaign + VS AI isn't that bad..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #4462
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    9,226 Posts
    This is why you shouldn't buy second-hand copies of PC games.
    That haven't been a goddamned problem for two/three whole decades and now big companies started bitch about such a little thing. Rather saddening, but such is business.

I guess a dollar for the Campaign + VS AI isn't that bad..
    Except that campaign is locked after a certain level, IIRC. Or I guess I could be wrong (do I just play as guest?).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #4463
    January 2010
    1,129 Posts
    That haven't been a goddamned problem for two/three whole decades and now big companies started bitch about such a little thing. Rather saddening, but such is business.

Except that campaign is locked after a certain level, IIRC. Or I guess I could be wrong (do I just play as guest?).
    Well the key is all you buy. That's really it. I bought it digitally. Meaning all I bought is a little string of letters and numbers. You should have thought of that though.

24. Post #4464
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    9,226 Posts
    Well the key is all you buy. That's really it. I bought it digitally. Meaning all I bought is a little string of letters and numbers. You should have thought of that though.
    Welp, I expected something nice from Blizzard, especially after the photos. But, oh well. ;_;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

25. Post #4465
    March 2010
    7,606 Posts
    I doubt they would.

They don't really care.

26. Post #4466
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    273 Posts
    It's been a problem for a while if you wanted to play online with others.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #4467
    June 2010
    589 Posts
    Hm... Maybe I'll go sell my Starcraft 2 disk for one dollar...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #4468
    March 2010
    7,606 Posts
    Now its a problem on consoles with EA's online pass scam.

With SC2 Activision removed LAN play which means its impossible to get the control you could in Brood War because everything has a 150 ms delay minimum + regular latency on Bnet. You can also pseudo-ddos any player if they don't set their status to busy.

29. Post #4469
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    Now its a problem on consoles with EA's online pass scam.

With SC2 Activision removed LAN play which means its impossible to get the control you could in Brood War because everything has a 150 ms delay minimum + regular latency on Bnet. You can also pseudo-ddos any player if they don't set their status to busy.
    "The technology just isn't here yet." - Blizzard on LAN
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #4470
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts
    We can use the internet but a local internet kind of thing will only be possible in like 10 years
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

31. Post #4471
    March 2010
    7,606 Posts
    At least in Hots they will add additional functionality to the friends tab that will let you see people playing SC2 on the same network as you. As to emulate a LAN party without the LAN.

32. Post #4472
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,891 Posts
    Today is the day I ladder.

When I get home.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

33. Post #4473
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    12,227 Posts
    maaan naniwa vs mvp tonight GO NANIWA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP New Zealand Show Events

34. Post #4474
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,891 Posts
    maaan naniwa vs mvp tonight GO NANIWA
    I hope Naniwa wins the GSL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #4475
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,942 Posts
    It feels so satisfying when you completely destroy a cannon rusher who was only using one hotkey the entire game (in gold league???). The nexus sure must be an important building when you're floating 1.5k minerals and there are 10 immortals outside your door.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

36. Post #4476
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,891 Posts
       Naniwa got eliminated by a cheesing MvP   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

37. Post #4477
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    12,227 Posts
    MVPrick. sigh. shortest gsl night ever lol and me and my friends were all watching together too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #4478
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,891 Posts
    They played 4 matches in what, an hour?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

39. Post #4479
    August 2005
    3,018 Posts
    It feels so satisfying when you completely destroy a cannon rusher who was only using one hotkey the entire game (in gold league???). The nexus sure must be an important building when you're floating 1.5k minerals and there are 10 immortals outside your door.
    I only used one hotkey for Protoss upto Diamond, then I made the incredible jump to two hotkeys (1 for robo)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #4480
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,972 Posts

There's been a problem with second hand PC games for the past 10 years. I actually don't know a single PC gamer that buys online PC games used unless they know the person in question.

The CDkey registration makes it just too simple.

As to the right music for Sc2
    [URL]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)