Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #4842
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts

HERE WE GOOOO
    It's funny how you can just confirm that's Flash by his blind 14ccing

IdrA could beat him with an 8 pool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #4843
    I <3 Olivia Wilde
    December 2005
    851 Posts
    you dont 14cc against a zerg though ...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4844
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts
    You can blind expand first against terran most of the time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #4845
    March 2010
    7,606 Posts
    They'll never bring back Goliaths.

Reason being Dustin Browder is the Goliath in the SC2 campaign. This man destroys everything he touches.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #4846
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    you dont 14cc against a zerg though ...
    Flash 14cc's against fucking Jaedong, and that's saying something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #4847
    March 2010
    7,606 Posts
    Wow TLO's fallen really far behind.

Goody beat him 2-0 in the german Blizzard World championship qualifiers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #4848
    October 2011
    2,165 Posts
    I can't beat zergs anymore. I need help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #4849
    June 2010
    589 Posts
    Race?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

10. Post #4850
    October 2011
    2,165 Posts
    I'm protoss. My friends told me to 4gate to plat, but all the zerg seem to know how to block 4gate. spines freaking everywhere... I tried differenet builds.. No work.

11. Post #4851
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    13,063 Posts
    Oh gad what the hell blizzard. The new patch is bull.

Oh we know terran are beginning to have issues, most of all if they don't do some damage early game.

I know what we'll do. We'll hurt all their harass capacity even more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

12. Post #4852
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,884 Posts

He should have never switched to Zerg, he's horrible at it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #4853
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    12,362 Posts

being 2-0d by goody doesnt mean hes fallen behind goodys pretty good

Edited:

He should have never switched to Zerg, he's horrible at it.
    i disagree, i reckon he just doesn't have the mechanics cause he switched races a bunch but once he does i bet he'll be good as cause he's such a smart player, it's just he doesn't have the mechanics to back up all the cute shit he does
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP New Zealand Show Events

14. Post #4854
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    Looking at some of the Flash replays that are being leaked out, it's amusing that he's in top 8 masters and beating good players considering he makes mistakes that someone in silver doesn't make anymore. (He basically stops using CC energy after 10 game minutes except to occasionally scan, and suddenly he remembers he can drop mules when he has 2 CCs with full energy) and the fucking man still is ahead in supply.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #4855
    Fuck Your Life
    Dennab
    July 2011
    2,186 Posts
    Yeah I noticed that
    Once he's fully adjusted to SC2 he will dominate lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #4856
    March 2010
    7,606 Posts
    being 2-0d by goody doesnt mean hes fallen behind goodys pretty good
    I have more apm than goody when I 6 rax. I've researched goody mech replays a lot, he usually wins because he is patient as fuck and his opponents just attack directly into his gigantic tank line instead of trying to stretch his multitasking. Kinda like me in the FP tourny I won a long time ago. He also does non stop hellion harass, usually the economic advantage is enough to let him win the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #4857
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts
    I'm protoss. My friends told me to 4gate to plat, but all the zerg seem to know how to block 4gate. spines freaking everywhere... I tried differenet builds.. No work.
    You're friend's a bit stupid for telling you that he might as well have told you to double gateway zealot rush to plat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #4858
    June 2009
    3,693 Posts
    You're friend's a bit stupid for telling you that he might as well have told you to double gateway zealot rush to plat
    It used to apply when 4gate was stronger, plat is really where you learn the game.

19. Post #4859
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    12,362 Posts
    lol me and my friend brought some stuff from the prime website and they sent us a piece of paper with MKP's signature on it with our stuff

Edited:

i tweeted a picture of us with it to MKP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP New Zealand Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #4860
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    12,362 Posts
    man, you guys watch TLO's stream and you tell me he isn't mad fuckin good at zerg and i will call you a liar

21. Post #4861
    Looking at some of the Flash replays that are being leaked out, it's amusing that he's in top 8 masters and beating good players considering he makes mistakes that someone in silver doesn't make anymore. (He basically stops using CC energy after 10 game minutes except to occasionally scan, and suddenly he remembers he can drop mules when he has 2 CCs with full energy) and the fucking man still is ahead in supply.
    His average APM was like 100 less than Kawaiirice's over the course of the game. The guy proves solid macro and decision making wins you games even at the higher levels of play.

Can't wait until he's been playing a while.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #4862
    September 2009
    2,277 Posts
    His average APM was like 100 less than Kawaiirice's over the course of the game. The guy proves solid macro and decision making wins you games even at the higher levels of play.

Can't wait until he's been playing a while.
    Flash is such a macro beast. Makes IdrA's macro look like something a bronze leaguer would have
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #4863
    May 2007
    2,031 Posts
    Hah, wow. Stream chats are infuriating. I don't normally read or converse in them, but I recently subscribed to Grubby so I thought I'd show off my nifty badge. Grubby lost to Stephano's base race when Stephano had mutas.

Chat went nuts with, "muta so op," "how does toss even deal with that?" "blizz invented muta to counter toss." I rather foolishly tried to convince them otherwise, I'm sure you can imagine how that ended up :(

24. Post #4864
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts
    stream chats are the worst place to discuss balance, whenever dragon loses to a zerg everyone's like ZERG BUFF SO OP except queens and overlords had nothing to do with him losing the game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #4865
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Hah, wow. Stream chats are infuriating. I don't normally read or converse in them, but I recently subscribed to Grubby so I thought I'd show off my nifty badge. Grubby lost to Stephano's base race when Stephano had mutas.

Chat went nuts with, "muta so op," "how does toss even deal with that?" "blizz invented muta to counter toss." I rather foolishly tried to convince them otherwise, I'm sure you can imagine how that ended up :(
    Typical, stream chats are generally pretty shitty and idiotic from what I've seen so far. Idiots will always be idiots, don't try to convince them otherwise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #4866
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    12,362 Posts
    STREAM CHATS ARE FULL OF FUCKHEADS!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

27. Post #4867
    June 2010
    589 Posts
    Stream chats are full of educated, GSL, Code S level players who offer thoughtful opinions on the current metagame and balance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #4868
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Stream chats are full of educated, GSL, Code S level players who offer thoughtful opinions on the current metagame and balance.
    lol comparing code s players to stream chatters u so funny

Edited:

because stream chatters are obviously vastly superior in every way possible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

29. Post #4869
    October 2011
    2,165 Posts
    Sorry guys.

30. Post #4870
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Sorry for what?

31. Post #4871
    September 2009
    2,277 Posts
    I think the only streams where you can find decent people in chat are Beastyqt's and Ganzi's, because they watch them play seriously and don't spout that much stupid shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

32. Post #4872
    October 2011
    2,165 Posts
    Sorry for what?
    I'm the one that says "TERRAN OP" and how EMPs are OP

33. Post #4873
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    I'm the one that says "TERRAN OP" and how EMPs are OP
    They are OP, again, why are you sorry?

Edited:

EMPs are OP, at least.

34. Post #4874
    June 2009
    3,693 Posts
    "Mutas op, emp op, collosus op"

-streamchat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

35. Post #4875
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    everything op nerf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #4876
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,884 Posts
    i disagree, i reckon he just doesn't have the mechanics cause he switched races a bunch but once he does i bet he'll be good as cause he's such a smart player, it's just he doesn't have the mechanics to back up all the cute shit he does
    No, TLO is actually one of the fastest players in Europe and has excellent multitasking. It's his cute tactics that suck.

37. Post #4877
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    12,362 Posts
    No, TLO is actually one of the fastest players in Europe and has excellent multitasking. It's his cute tactics that suck.
    his mechanics can't keep up with him. and no his cute tactics are mean he just hasn't aced them yet

38. Post #4878

39. Post #4879
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    13,063 Posts
    Means nothing really. Eapm only plays a role if the player is actually doing actions which are important and contribute something to his game.

Just look at the player list. You have folks like naniwa - undoubtedly one of the strongest protosses out there more than a hundred actions behind the first ones on the list.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #4880
    March 2012
    808 Posts
    -snip-