1. Post #441
    Professional Video Games Hoarder
    July 2005
    1,720 Posts
    If you ever need a trailer voice or just plain voicing acting contact me.
    I voiced the intro on this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #442
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    If you ever need a trailer voice or just plain voicing acting contact me.
    I voiced the intro on this
    Must be awful when you're ordering your cinema tickets via telephone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #443
    July 2005
    1,720 Posts
    I used to work in a electronic shop and all the old ladies came up to me and said that I had a RadioPhonic voice and they liked it.

Gotta say it was really awkward :S
    I loved speaking through the Speaker system tho
    Everyone thought it was pre-recorded
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

4. Post #444
    NO MOTIVATION TO DO ANYTHING
    March 2009
    3,260 Posts
    This was the last post of the last page and I want people to see it(im a whore) so reposting it.

NOT TO BRAG OR ANYTHING

LOOK AT THE FRONT PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE!

http://www.sc2mapster.com/

The Harbingers was Featured on the Front Page of SC2 Mapster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #445
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    I had the best idea ever.

A Bo9 showmatch between Cruncher (the most boring macro player with 0 micro skill ever) vs Flash, fighting it out for $5000.

Who's in?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events

6. Post #446
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,557 Posts
    Is anyone else getting server outage errors when they try to log in? People are complaining about this problem on the forums, as well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #447
    March 2009
    3,260 Posts
    So to gain some hype for map 3, ill give a hint at what is going down.

You have a small fleet in space trying to reach a Dominion Station at the East side of the map.
    You have very limited resources and the many Dominion Outposts along the way are all being swarmed by Zerg and Zerg Artillery.

So as the player you can fight the zerg or let them kill the Dominion, all you need to do is get to the station on the East, Alive.

Also, Watch out for Asteroids.

8. Post #448
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10
    May 2010
    680 Posts
    Is anyone else getting server outage errors when they try to log in? People are complaining about this problem on the forums, as well
    Mine is working fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #449
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    3,634 Posts
    Does anybody have advice on how to get your stream a little bit more popular ?

I tried advertising it in chat channels, reddit, facepunch. I have an applied TL Stream and a TL stream thread that I try to bump from time to time.
    I tried adding better production quality such as: banner & background on channel, overlays, what I'm listening to, biography, webcam, mic.
    I try to interact with the chat as much as possible. And I try to stream as much as I can. ( 2-4 hours a day )

My channel is: http://www.twitch.tv/wheeze202

I guess nobody wants to watch a gold league player play : /
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

10. Post #450
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Pretty much this. Also having a personality may help, that's how Destiny had viewers when he was in diamond and stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #451
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10
    May 2010
    680 Posts

I tried advertising it in chat channels, reddit, facepunch. I have an applied TL Stream and a TL stream thread that I try to bump from time to time.
    I tried adding better production quality such as: banner & background on channel, overlays, what I'm listening to, biography, webcam, mic.
    I try to interact with the chat as much as possible. And I try to stream as much as I can. ( 2-4 hours a day )

You have to stand out from the crowd, offer them something unique or else they will go elsewhere. At the moment your just like most other people who are streaming.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #452
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    9,338 Posts
    Pretty much this. Also having a personality may help, that's how Destiny had viewers when he was in diamond and stuff.
    Pretty much this, i'll tune into any stream thats pretty talkative, i love streams like Sheth's (partly because he's probably the happiest man in the world) because he's so talkative, chats to his viewers etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #453
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Also, the stream is kinda stuttering. May want to fix that.

14. Post #454
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    3,634 Posts
    Also, the stream is kinda stuttering. May want to fix that.
    Alright, thanks for the feedback. Pretty sure it was a onetime thing though because my pc was lagging too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #455
    June 2010
    589 Posts

These are some ways to get a popular stream:

1. Have tits.
    2. Be good at Starcraft 2.
    3. Be funny/entertaining.
    4. Be useful for Starcraft 2 players.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #456
    July 2005
    1,720 Posts
    Alright, thanks for the feedback. Pretty sure it was a onetime thing though because my pc was lagging too.
    I watched your stream for a 20-30mins and the really big down side is you dont really talk when youre playing,You have to keep us viewers interrested.

Good luck with the rest buddy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #457
    Gold Member

July 2007
    3,305 Posts
    I'm pretty sure that TotalBiscuit is a gold player too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #458
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    I'm pretty sure that TotalBiscuit is a gold player too
    Difference being TotalBiscuit isn't some guy nobody really knows.

Edited:

no offense wheeze
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #459
    Gold Member

July 2007
    3,305 Posts
    Difference being TotalBiscuit isn't some guy nobody really knows.

Edited:

no offense wheeze
    I know, I was just stating another example <3

Good charisma can get you far

20. Post #460
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    These are some ways to get a popular stream:

1. Have tits.
    2. Be good at Starcraft 2.
    3. Be funny/entertaining.
    4. Be useful for Starcraft 2 players.
    Ariatosis will have all of these in a bit over a decade or so... she'll be the richest gamer alive!

After Flash.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #461
    January 2010
    2,395 Posts
    Should I get back into Starcraft 2? I was gold back in 2010. I'd probably be a bronze by now though, since I'm horribly out of practice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #462
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    3,634 Posts
    I'm going to try to not be annoying with my stream ads. So I'll just link the stream and say no more.

www.twitch.tv/wheeze202
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

23. Post #463
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    993 Posts
    I'm going to try to not be annoying with my stream ads. So I'll just link the stream and say no more.

www.twitch.tv/wheeze202
    I actually want you to post when you stream, often I miss it otherwise. I really don't think it annoys anyone to much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

24. Post #464
    January 2009
    1,921 Posts
    I actually want you to post when you stream, often I miss it otherwise. I really don't think it annoys anyone to much.
    If you click follow it sends you an email every time he goes online, I use it to keep track of some streamers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

25. Post #465
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10
    May 2010
    680 Posts
    I'm in the practise league at the moment, every Terran player uses the Medvac strat where you load the Medvac with men and rush your opponent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

26. Post #466
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    I'm in the practise league at the moment, every Terran player uses the Medvac strat where you load the Medvac with men and rush your opponent.
    >practise league

Why does Blizz even have that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #467
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    9,338 Posts
    I wish i had a smurf in practice still, i'd just do a nydus-mass-queen-drone-all-in

for 50 matches.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

28. Post #468
    March 2010
    7,606 Posts
    If Practice league still existed I would drop fucking ghosts all over their base and nuke everything.

I only played a few practice league matches, I had a really intense one where I voidray allined my terran opponent and he kept holding on. Bunkers and Turrets go a long way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

29. Post #469
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    3,634 Posts
    If Practice league still existed I would drop fucking ghosts all over their base and nuke everything.

I only played a few practice league matches, I had a really intense one where I voidray allined my terran opponent and he kept holding on. Bunkers and Turrets go a long way.
    mvp is so gosu he does that in the gsl finals

Edited:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

30. Post #470
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    mvp is so gosu he does that in the gsl finals

Edited:
    Shit like this makes me happy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

31. Post #471
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    Shit like this makes me happy.
    I still think BoxeR beating Nal_rA with a nuke is the best nuke ever.

32. Post #472
    March 2010
    7,606 Posts
    Just finished a 50 minute TvT. Nearly lost in the beginning to cloak banshee, I held on for dear life for half an hour until I did a BC techswitch and won
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #473
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10
    May 2010
    680 Posts
    >practise league

Why does Blizz even have that
    It's in the title, "practise". Saves us noobs from getting completely slaughtered, even though I've found we still do. Just slower, thanks to the rocks that are on the map protecting your base.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

34. Post #474
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    It's in the title, "practise". Saves us noobs from getting completely slaughtered, even though I've found we still do. Just slower, thanks to the rocks that are on the map protecting your base.
    And it quite literally is 50% slower.

35. Post #475
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,641 Posts
    I honestly think the rocks were a mistake. It really messes up timing for newbies.

Slowing it down is almost a good idea, but it just contributes to their timings being off from what was put in place to let them practice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

36. Post #476
    I bought this title for 1 dollar
    April 2009
    8,521 Posts
    In return, it puts you in hell when you go to regular speed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

37. Post #477
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    12,373 Posts
    all it does is make sure you wont be able to play when you get into regular leagues
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

38. Post #478
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,717 Posts
    wow zerg is getting boring

great
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #479
    August 2005
    3,054 Posts
    If you want to practice immediately skip practice league and go to Bronze, then you can actually improve and work yourself up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #480
    March 2009
    3,260 Posts
    How do you get into practice league? It placed me into Gold and im afraid Ill lose every match I play. I got into Gold 2nd day Season 5 Started but im Too afraid to actually play now since its Gold and not the Bronze im use to.