1. Post #1281
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    It's not related to SC2 at all. That is something you tell friends or the Mechanical Keyboard thread.

Edited:

Just because people use mechanical keyboards for SC2 doesn't make it related to SC2.

Edited:

plus those look dumb
    If that's not related to SC2, how is bad manner in EVE related to SC2? You were talking about it a few pages back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

2. Post #1282
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,758 Posts
    I want to know why they even let them unpause right after you paused it. They really should add a wait (like 5 minutes, maybe?) before you can unpause the game someone else unpaused, so you still can't pause and hope they just leave, but they can't be as BM with it.
    Because people would abuse it. Imagine you've almost won, and then the opponent pauses the game. Five minutes of wasted time. A bunch of sore loosers already try to prolong the game. You honestly don't want to give griefers an extra tool.

Plus I always unpause myself if my opponent doesn't ask first or write PP right after. If they do so then I won't touch the unpause.

EDIT

Also if you have a creep can't hold it out piss somewhere in 20-60 minutes of one ladder game you should really go see a doctor.
    No. HDD speed affects things like load times. Not the quality or speed of the stream. What matters is mostly your CPU and upload speed.

Edited:

The CPU handles the processing and encoding of the stream, and the upload is kinda obvious, it uploads the streamed video.
    AH so not temp files involved? I remember that when taking videos, HDD speed is important since it also saves the video to the hdd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

3. Post #1283
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Because people would abuse it. Imagine you've almost won, and then the opponent pauses the game. Five minutes of wasted time. A bunch of sore loosers already try to prolong the game. You honestly don't want to give griefers an extra tool.

Plus I always unpause myself if my opponent doesn't ask first or write PP right after. If they do so then I won't touch the unpause.

AH so not temp files involved? I remember that when taking videos, HDD speed is important since it also saves the video to the hdd.
    It would actually be 15 minutes of wasted time, considering they can pause the game 3 times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1284
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    It might matter a bit, but not enough to buy an HDD just for streaming.

Edited:

If that's not related to SC2, how is bad manner in EVE related to SC2? You were talking about it a few pages back.
    I don't remember that but ok. Maybe you're thinking of a different thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #1285
    Ooh, I like the phoenix range upgrade idea.

Phoenixes were supposed to counter mutas but they don't do it nearly as well as they should as long as stalkers are a much cheaper option.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

6. Post #1286
    NO MOTIVATION TO DO ANYTHING
    March 2009
    3,183 Posts
    Man Biotic and iSnubWaitWhat should honestly just get their own thread to bitch at each other all day. Biotic who gives a fuck if what he posted has nothing to do With SCII? I post un-related SCII shit all the time, I posted my grocery list the other day. Im mean Jesus, who made you the SCII Thread God King? This thread isnt for you to nit pick everything everyone says.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #1287
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Man Biotic and iSnubWaitWhat should honestly just get their own thread to bitch at each other all day. Biotic who gives a fuck if what he posted has nothing to do With SCII? I post un-related SCII shit all the time, I posted my grocery list the other day. Im mean Jesus, who made you the SCII Thread God King? This thread isnt for you to nit pick everything everyone says.
    Yet you complain about me not posting things relative to this thread. You're a hypocrite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

8. Post #1288
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,208 Posts
    π π has an approximate value of 9.8696044.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Useful Useful x 5Zing Zing x 1Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1289
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,641 Posts
    Because people would abuse it. Imagine you've almost won, and then the opponent pauses the game. Five minutes of wasted time. A bunch of sore loosers already try to prolong the game. You honestly don't want to give griefers an extra tool
    Maybe just the first pause has the time limit (and more like 1-2 minutes)? That would make it not super griefable, while still not making any little thing that you need to a guaranteed loss.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #1290
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    LOL GTFO SCRUB TOTALLY UNRELATED
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #1291
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    noob you forgot to round

Edited:

LOL GTFO SCRUB TOTALLY UNRELATED
    Somebodies butthurt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #1292
    March 2009
    3,183 Posts
    Yet you complain about me not posting things relative to this thread. You're a hypocrite.
    No? I dont care what people post in this thread, I just dont want people being a jackass. I complain about you being a jackass to everyone. I mean in the past hour, You've told someone to learn to play in a mocking manner, made fun of someone being in bronze league and told iSnubWaitWhat to stop posting. All ive told you to do is stop being a Dick and keep your opinion to your self. There is no need for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

13. Post #1293
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    I didn't mock him for being bronze. I didn't tell myself to stop posting what.

Edited:

you need to chill bro we were happily discussing sc2 until you came along
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #1294
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,208 Posts
    I think we can all agree, in the words of Sigmund Freud, that Biotic and iSnub have calmed-mind envy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events

15. Post #1295
    March 2009
    3,183 Posts
    I didn't mock him for being bronze. I didn't tell myself to stop posting what.
    Oh my bad, Mis-type, your familiar with those right?

I think we can all agree, in the words of Sigmund Freud, that Biotic and iSnub have calmed-mind envy.

Im ok with this until it comes to the point where the last 2 threads are them arguing and me intervening.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #1296
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Sigmund Freud was crazy.

17. Post #1297
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,208 Posts
    Sigmund Freud was crazy.
    Yet he's more famous ad lived better than your entire family combined will ever be.

Who's the victor in the end?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events

18. Post #1298
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts
    and you're a cynical arsehole for no reason!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1299
    March 2009
    3,183 Posts
    How did jack trades get banned from a specific thread? Or did that not happen. If so, how did it happen?

20. Post #1300
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    How did jack trades get banned from a specific thread? Or did that not happen. If so, how did it happen?
    Constant shitposting. Not like me. I'm posting relevant things. Not my fault you and Xyrec get worked up over it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

21. Post #1301
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,208 Posts
    He didn't get banned. A banshee beat him into submission so hard he couldn't post in Starcraft threads for the exact duration the last megathread was open.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

22. Post #1302
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    and you're a cynical arsehole for no reason!
    uhh no

Edited:

Yet he's more famous ad lived better than your entire family combined will ever be.

Who's the victor in the end?
    That's not my opinion, that's a fact.

23. Post #1303
    March 2009
    3,183 Posts
    Constant shitposting. Not like me. I'm posting relevant things. Not my fault you and Xyrec get worked up over it.
    Implying I was implying you were shit posting. Also implying Im getting worked up. Im just bored of seeing you and iSnubWaitWhat get all butthurt on this thread, Like seriously, Ill make you two your own SCII Megathread if you want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1304
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    I forget why I come to this thread anymore, I don't even like SC2 anymore, I don't even follow the scene or watch streams.
    \_(ツ)_/

25. Post #1305
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    ok

Edited:

and i dont whats your point

Edited:

Implying I was implying you were shit posting. Also implying Im getting worked up. Im just bored of seeing you and iSnubWaitWhat get all butthurt on this thread, Like seriously, Ill make you two your own SCII Megathread if you want.
    ya he is annoying he should just stop posting

26. Post #1306
    March 2009
    3,183 Posts
    ok

Edited:

and i dont whats your point

Edited:

ya he is annoying he should just stop posting
    Refer to my post about Opinions.

ALSO

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #1307
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts

ALSO

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #1308
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,641 Posts
    Guys, guys, we shouldn't be arguing about who's a shitposter/jackass/mocking and who isn't. We should be arguing about the new patch and maps!

Except they're actually pretty good this time...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #1309
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts

ALSO

i see me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #1310
    February 2011
    1,959 Posts
    Holy shit, I go take a nap and this thread becomes shitfest con 2012

deploying emergency mood enhancing content:

SC2 related crap:

I've heard a method some people use to fight ladder anxiety, play SC2 until you lose 3 times, if you lose 3 times just forget about SC2 for that day and you'll play the next day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #1311
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Guys, guys, we shouldn't be arguing about who's a shitposter/jackass/mocking and who isn't. We should be arguing about the new patch and maps!

Except they're actually pretty good this time...
    If I were a terran I'd be pretty pissed vv

32. Post #1312
    March 2009
    3,183 Posts
    Now that the shit fest is over and everyone had their daily dose of fecal matter. I believe we should all go play a relaxing game of Starcraft II
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

33. Post #1313
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Now that the shit fest is over and everyone had their daily dose of fecal matter. I believe we should all go play a relaxing game of Starcraft II
    All, except one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #1314
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    who

35. Post #1315
    February 2011
    1,959 Posts
    All, except one.
    Please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #1316
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Using relaxing and SC2 in the same sentence? ur so funny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #1317
    March 2009
    3,183 Posts
    All, except one.
    Come on dude just drop it Jesus Christ. No more E-Drama please.

He meant him self I guess.

Using relaxing and SC2 in the same sentence? ur so funny
    Single Player and Mapping is relaxing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #1318
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    That's right, off to play Skyrim, laters.

39. Post #1319
    March 2009
    3,183 Posts
    That's right, off to play Skyrim, laters.
    Good Skyrim is way better then Starcraft II

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #1320
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Come on dude just drop it Jesus Christ. No more E-Drama please.

Single Player and Mapping is relaxing.
    So can customs and team games I guess. Speaking of which, anybody want to cheat in Mafia, or play Squadron TD?

Edited:

Good Skyrim is way better then Starcraft II

i dont play either and have both lololol