1,114 Posts
    Good Skyrim is way better then Starcraft II

I'm going to play StarCraft when I get bored of Skyrim
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

2. Post #1322
    NO MOTIVATION TO DO ANYTHING
    March 2009
    3,218 Posts
    Speaking of Mafia, that game is like Lieing the Fucking video game. I am horrible at it. I cant tell if someone is lieing over text.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #1323
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Speaking of Mafia, that game is like Lieing the Fucking video game. I am horrible at it. I cant tell if someone is lieing over text.
    Which is why you Skype, to cheat

4. Post #1324
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    You assume everybody is lying. That's why it's genre is listed as "Lies"

Edited:

Winning the game pretty much comes down to your skill at detecting lies and/or skyping with a friend.

5. Post #1325
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    I'm the best Jester in Mafia ever. Just sayin'.

6. Post #1326
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Not surprising, jester is easy to play. Exec isn't much harder but it's still pretty easy.

Edited:

Weren't you playing Skyrim?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

7. Post #1327
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Not surprising, jester is easy to play. Exec isn't much harder but it's still pretty easy.

Edited:

Weren't you playing Skyrim?
    I'm talking about that one time I was one of the last to be executed and got the "Jester Wins!" screen And yes, I am now, I was just checking reddit.

8. Post #1328
    January 2009
    923 Posts
    what the fuck is going on
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events

9. Post #1329
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    what the fuck is going on
    We're discussing Mafia.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #1330
    March 2010
    7,607 Posts
    Whats the point of playing Terran anymore?

All the fun units have been nerfed to hell and Blizzard expects us to play on increasingly bigger maps where the slow nature of all Terran units makes it impossible to attack or survive the late game.

Instead of fixing Zerg and Protoss they rape Terran, their policy is to keep it "balanced" while disregarding the fact that 3 broken races are technically balanced.

David Kim and Dustin Browder are fucking morons.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/444...2_10_2012#blog
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #1331
    August 2005
    2,999 Posts
    As far as I see it the latest patch just made mules less amazing on Gold bases, which really needed to be done, and they made Ghosts so they can't just counter every single Zerg tech switch. Although I believe that the damage should still be a tad higher than 25, 30-35 seems more reasonable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #1332
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Whats the point of playing Terran anymore?

All the fun units have been nerfed to hell and Blizzard expects us to play on increasingly bigger maps where the slow nature of all Terran units makes it impossible to attack or survive the late game.

Instead of fixing Zerg and Protoss they rape Terran, their policy is to keep it "balanced" while disregarding the fact that 3 broken races are technically balanced.

David Kim and Dustin Browder are fucking morons.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/444...2_10_2012#blog
    The Terran QQ has begun. Terran is OP bro nerfs are needed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #1333
    March 2010
    7,607 Posts
    The Terran QQ has begun. Terran is OP bro nerfs are needed.
    Terran outside of Korea has been on a steady decline for the past year but because the Korean Terrans are so good nobody seems to notice.

Jinro hasn't been relevant for over a year for example and a lot of Terran players have been switching to Zerg lately.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

14. Post #1334
    February 2011
    1,959 Posts
    As far as I see it the latest patch just made mules less amazing on Gold bases, which really needed to be done, and they made Ghosts so they can't just counter every single Zerg tech switch. Although I believe that the damage should still be a tad higher than 25, 30-35 seems more reasonable.
    Well that's the bloody point of ghosts right, to counter zerg late tech units. What's the point if they nerf them against them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

15. Post #1335
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Ghosts are overrated

Marines are the way to go
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1336
    March 2010
    7,607 Posts
    Well that's the bloody point of ghosts right, to counter zerg late tech units. What's the point if they nerf them against them.
    They are basically only good against Infestors and High Templar now.

Whats the point of making such an expensive unit that is only viable against 2 units in the whole game. EMP nerf made EMP less cost effective than Marine Marauder so there is basically no reason to get it other than to avoid getting carpet stormed to death.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #1337
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Terran outside of Korea has been on a steady decline for the past year but because the Korean Terrans are so good nobody seems to notice.

Jinro hasn't been relevant for over a year for example and a lot of Terran players have been switching to Zerg lately.
    That's not a bad thing. Less OP people to face. In Korea everybody is Terran though. So many Terrans in the GSL compared to other races.

18. Post #1338
    February 2011
    1,959 Posts
    Yet infestors are such versatile casters that can basically rape almost anything the Terran has
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #1339
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Yet infestors are such versatile casters that can basically rape almost anything the Terran has
    Tru dat, but it requires you know how to use them, and their neural parasite isn't as good as it used to be.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #1340
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    thats why you make ghosts and emp them fucking op

Edited:

Infestors are easy as shit to use too. You don't need to "know" how to use them. Just what units to use their abilities on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

21. Post #1341
    August 2005
    2,999 Posts
    They are basically only good against Infestors and High Templar now.

Whats the point of making such an expensive unit that is only viable against 2 units in the whole game. EMP nerf made EMP less cost effective than Marine Marauder so there is basically no reason to get it other than to avoid getting carpet stormed to death.
    EMP nerf made it not ridiculous, it is still a GREAT tool against Protoss. Basically taking out half of the health of a Protoss army and draining Sentry/Templar energy in a few seconds seems very cost effective to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1342
    February 2011
    1,959 Posts
    Infestors, know how to use them? Hardest thing you might have to do is neural parasite.

Ghosts you've to constantly keep sniping microing like crazy and possibly losing macro cycles and not being able to micro other stuff while you do it. Even more now that you need more snipes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1343
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Infestors are easy as shit to use too.
    Not if you're bronze, really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #1344
    CowInParachute is a virgin
    August 2005
    1,460 Posts
    reinstalled after around a year of not playing.

anyone fancy some team matches with an old mid silver/low gold for fun?

Steam is jethrogilbert
    SC2 name is Salubrious468

EU
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #1345
    February 2011
    1,959 Posts
    If we had to follow bronze standards, SC2 would be a really bizarre game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #1346
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    reinstalled after around a year of not playing.

anyone fancy some team matches with an old mid silver/low gold for fun?

Steam is jethrogilbert
    SC2 name is Salubrious
    What's your region and name identifier?

27. Post #1347
    CowInParachute is a virgin
    August 2005
    1,460 Posts
    What's your region and name identifier?
    Sorry. I'm in EU.

Salubrious468
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

28. Post #1348
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Yeah I can see how it'd be difficult for new players in low bronze to use Infestors. But they're super easy and hardly takes any skill to use them. Even bronzies can use them easy if they aren't really fucking stupid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #1349
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    ghost op nerf harder D. Kim pls kthnx
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events

30. Post #1350
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    plus who cares about bronzies anyways they're new to the game dont know shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

31. Post #1351
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Yeah I can see how it'd be difficult for new players in low bronze to use Infestors. But they're super easy and hardly takes any skill to use them. Even bronzies can use them easy if they aren't really fucking stupid
    When you say "use them" I understand it as very basic control, bronze/silver league players may know how to use them, but not efficiently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1352
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    When you say "use them" I understand it as very basic control, bronze/silver league players may know how to use them, but not efficiently.
    Anybody can use them efficiently too. It's really not that hard dude. For NP you just get the big units and l2micro them, keeping the festors at the back. Fungal is even easier, just target the biggest group of units that would take the most damage from it. Don't use it too far away or you'll just miss and be embarrassed.

33. Post #1353
    February 2011
    1,959 Posts
    That's why they're bronze/silver mate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #1354
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Anybody can use them efficiently too. It's really not that hard dude. For NP you just get the big units and l2micro them, keeping the festors at the back. Fungal is even easier, just target the biggest group of units that would take the most damage from it. Don't use it too far away or you'll just miss and be embarrassed.
    Impossible with the range nerf IMO.

35. Post #1355
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    No it's not, it's still really easy. You just need to micro your infestors better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #1356
    August 2005
    2,999 Posts
    No it's not, it's still really easy. You just need to micro your infestors better.
    Actually no, since to get to the range to NP you get into Colossus/Siege Tank range, I am really getting tired of your posts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #1357
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Actually no, since to get to the range to NP you get into Colossus/Siege Tank range, I am really getting tired of your posts.
    This pretty much. If you try to NP, your infestors die immediately. Professional players have stopped using NP altogether.

38. Post #1358
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Why would you get into siege tank range with them if you're not burrowed to use Infested Terrans? You don't neural tanks if they're sieged silly.

Edited:

And colossus are still easy to hit, you just need to micro your army.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #1359
    February 2011
    1,959 Posts
    You can always mix in some zerglings or something like that to draw fire from the colossus/siege tanks while you get the infestors into position. If he doesn't focus fire your infestors you got him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

40. Post #1360
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Then again, most people have this "wats micro?" mentality, and that's why people think they're bad.

Edited:

I am really getting tired of your posts.
    Because you disagree with me? u so funni