1. Post #1361
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Why would you get into siege tank range with them if you're not burrowed to use Infested Terrans? You don't neural tanks if they're sieged silly.

Edited:

And colossus are still easy to hit, you just need to micro your army.

Are you grandmaster or something? It sounds like you know just about everything in the game. But just about everything you've said so far, is either wrong, or stupid...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1362
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Are you grandmaster or something? It sounds like you know just about everything in the game. But just about everything you've said so far, is either wrong, or stupid...
    No, you're just bad dude. Infestors are stupid easy to use. How can you have any kind of problem using them? Do you A move your army and don't micro the infestors or something? Doesn't take a grandmaster to know these things. Just someone with a brain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

3. Post #1363
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    No, you're just bad dude. Infestors are stupid easy to use. How can you have any kind of problem using them? Do you A move your army and don't micro the infestors or something? Doesn't take a grandmaster to know these things. Just someone with a brain.
    Oh really? Can I see a replay of you controlling infestors? I'd love to see that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

4. Post #1364
    February 2011
    1,959 Posts
    Of course infestors are harder to use, they're a purely micro unit that won't do anything by themselves alone. How well you use them is directly affected by your micro, and if you're awful at microing then you'll be awful at using infestors.

But neither do you need a high level of micro to use them properly, and neither will they win you games if you only use infestors without any other units.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

5. Post #1365
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Sure, when I get home and to my PC so I can play SC2. Can't believe you think it's hard, haha. Do you even micro them?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #1366
    March 2010
    7,607 Posts
    Biotic is still mad at me because I beat him in ZvZ several months ago when I didn't know how to play Zerg at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #1367
    NO MOTIVATION TO DO ANYTHING
    March 2009
    3,191 Posts
    I was gone for a tiny winzy bit, and you two are throwing shit again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

8. Post #1368
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Biotic is still mad at me because I beat him in ZvZ several months ago when I didn't know how to play Zerg at all.
    I was never mad at you. I don't like you because you're an annoying troll. What makes you think I don't like you because of the outcome of a single match?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

9. Post #1369
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    It sounds like he's mad at everyone in here to be honest.

Edited:

I was gone for a tiny winzy bit, and you two are throwing shit again.
    This thread has become bullshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #1370
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    i so mad

Edited:

im not the one rating all your posts dumb haha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

11. Post #1371
    August 2005
    2,983 Posts
    Then again, most people have this "wats micro?" mentality, and that's why people think they're bad.

Edited:

Because you disagree with me? u so funni
    No because you are posting like a complete fucktard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #1372
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    No because you are posting like a complete fucktard.
    How so? I'm not the one flaming people for disagreeing with them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

13. Post #1373
    February 2011
    1,959 Posts
    Come on, stop throwing tantrums at eachother and chill for fucks sake, can't we have a decent discussion going on without shit going tits up?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

14. Post #1374
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    How so? I'm not the one flaming people for disagreeing with them.

This thread turned shit after you started arguing, teaching bullshit and calling people bad. I don't really understand why you still come here.

15. Post #1375
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    muta op dey be like bat thingies at day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Informative Informative x 4 (list)

16. Post #1376
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Come on, stop throwing tantrums at eachother and chill for fucks sake, can't we have a decent discussion going on without shit going tits up?
    No, this is the SCII megathread. Nobody here is civilized or calm. I don't know why, but everybody gets pissed off at everything and flame wars easily start for some reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

17. Post #1377
    February 2011
    1,959 Posts

Emergency mood enhancing and hand distracting content
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

18. Post #1378
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    This thread turned shit after you started arguing, teaching bullshit and calling people bad. I don't really understand why you still come here.
    I called you bad, I'm not teaching bullshit(you're the one complaining a unit sucks because you cant micro?) and I didn't start the arguing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1379
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    I called you bad, I'm not teaching bullshit(you're the one complaining a unit sucks because you cant micro?) and I didn't start the arguing.
    Here's the cycle:

1- Somebody posts their opinion
    2- You completely shit on their opinion, saying shit that isn't true
    3- Go to step 1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #1380
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    I don't shit on anybodies opinion, I criticize them. And saying a unit is bad isn't an opinion.

Edited:

Xyrec why do you constantly have to feed the fire? Why can't you just drop it? This silly grudge you have against me is stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #1381
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    I don't shit on anybodies opinion, I criticize them. And saying a unit is bad isn't an opinion.
    But why in the holy mother of fucking god do you have to criticize opinions? Before you started doing that, this thread was perfectly fine and everybody was happy, but then you started criticizing, and then everything went to shit.

22. Post #1382
    CowInParachute is a virgin
    August 2005
    1,460 Posts
    got placed in silver. I'm ok with this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #1383
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    But why in the holy mother of fucking god do you have to criticize opinions? Before you started doing that, this thread was perfectly fine and everybody was happy, but then you started criticizing, and then everything went to shit.
    Dude, there's nothing wrong with criticizing an opinion. You're just taking it overboard.

Edited:

The thread was completely fine yes, until you had to take it overboard and start flaming me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

24. Post #1384
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Dude, there's nothing wrong with criticizing an opinion. You're just taking it overboard.
    No. You're the one who's taking it overboard, nobody wants to hear your god damn criticism.

25. Post #1385
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    No. You're the one who's taking it overboard, nobody wants to hear your god damn criticism.
    I don't care. This is a forum. Do you know what forums are for? Getting your point or opinion across, and I'm doing that. You're taking it overboard.

Edited:

Nobody wants to hear your complaining about Infestors either, but you do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

26. Post #1386
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    I don't care. This is a forum. Do you know what forums are for? Getting your point or opinion across, and I'm doing that. You're taking it overboard.
    o rly? Why is it that people are saying that you should stop posting in here?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #1387
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    I see you saying that, nobody else. This isn't even about SCII anymore, take it to PMs. We're shitting this thread up. Yes. We. Not you. Not I. We.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #1388
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Nobody wants to hear your complaining about Infestors either, but you do it.
    When the fuck did I complain about infestors?

29. Post #1389
    February 2011
    1,959 Posts
    Just stop arguing with eachother and if you've something to tell eachother personally, go do it somewhere private. And if it really bothers you that much, just put the other person on your ignore list.

Try to keep this civilized and don't jump on the trigger so fast, even the vaguest of statements can be ellaborated given the request to do so, and if we don't keep this personal and make crybabies out of ourselves when we're contradicted, it'll all be okay.

This mostly goes to ISnugWaitWhat, I've already been speaking with biotic about this.

Please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #1390
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    When the fuck did I complain about infestors?
    Read the last page, plus this. Then take it to PMs, you're making this way too personal bro. This isn't the place for it anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #1391
    February 2011
    1,959 Posts
    And Bio came to sense while I was writing that, so glad to read that :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1392
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Read the last page, plus this. Then take it to PMs, you're making this way too personal bro. This isn't the place for it anymore.
    I wasn't complaining about infestors, I was just saying that they weren't really as good as they used to be...

Edited:

Starcraft 2 Megathread v7: Feces edition

33. Post #1393
    March 2009
    3,191 Posts
    So everybody hates Biotic, Biotic hates everyone else, Thats nice. Can we please stop posting? Like seriously last 3 pages is this fucking Drama.

For this to stop, Biotic you need to stop fucking criticizing everything everyone does, secondly get off your holy high horse.

iSnubWaitWhat, Stop fucking replying to Biotic. That simple, its gotten to the point where he is TRYING to make you mad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #1394
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Anybody want to cheat in Mafia with me?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #1395
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    So everybody hates Biotic, Biotic hates everyone else, Thats nice. Can we please stop posting? Like seriously last 3 pages is this fucking Drama.
    "lol no we're discussing sc2" - biotic

36. Post #1396
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    We don't need you to mediate. We have this under control dude. Stop talking about it.

Edited:

Xyrec stop shitting the thread up and take it to PMs, thx.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #1397
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    We don't need you to mediate. We have this under control dude. Stop talking about it.

Edited:

I'd rather bathe in fecal matter than PM you.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

38. Post #1398
    March 2009
    3,191 Posts

Edited:

Under control? Ill fucking mediate what ever I want short of being banned for moderating. You guys are just fucking wasting pages in this thread, you two are butthurt lovers. JUST IGNORE eachother.

See! STOP FUCKING REPLYING, YOUR ELONGATING THIS!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #1399
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Under control? Ill fucking mediate what ever I want short of being banned for moderating. You guys are just fucking wasting pages in this thread, you two are butthurt lovers. JUST IGNORE eachother.
    I'm trying to take this to PMs to clean the thread up but

He doesn't seem to want to.

40. Post #1400
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    JUST IGNORE eachother.
    Pretty hard when every post you make get criticized, and you didn't ask for it.

Edited:

I'm trying to take this to PMs
    o rly? How come you haven't PM'ed me yet then?