1. Post #1721
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    I'm just going to do what I've always been doing; 14 gas, 14 pool, 21-22ish hatch. Baneling nest/roach warren depending on what I scout.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #1722
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Why did you ask for help if you're just going to ignore it and do what you've been doing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1723
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Why did you ask for help if you're just going to ignore it and do what you've been doing?
    Was wondering if there was a better build than what I've already been doing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

4. Post #1724
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,424 Posts
    I don't see what the problem with 15 hatch is, I can hold off most early aggression just fine. 15 hatch 14 pool 14 gas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #1725
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts
    I'm even greedier if my enemy forge expands, 15 hatch 16 pool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #1726
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,424 Posts
    Yeah, if you see them being eco and all.

Edited:

But not many zergs forge fast expand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

7. Post #1727
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts
    I'm just going to do what I've always been doing; 14 gas, 14 pool, 21-22ish hatch. Baneling nest/roach warren depending on what I scout.
    That's a pretty late hatch, do you do an early aggression because if not you are wasting resources on army units that are just idling which could be drones mining
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1728
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,200 Posts
    That's a pretty late hatch, do you do an early aggression because if not you are wasting resources on army units that are just idling which could be drones mining
    That was pretty standard against P for a while.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events

9. Post #1729
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,033 Posts
    For awhile the standard opening against P was 14 pool 16 hatch. A faster expo while still getting an earlier pool.

No idea what it is now though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #1730
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,076 Posts
    Hatch first in every matchup, master race.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #1731
    June 2010
    589 Posts
    It's all about the 15 hatch 17 pool 16 gas in ZvT. Unless they two rax, so you 15 hatch 14 pool.
    ZvZ - 14 gas 14 pool ling bling (Possible expand depending on their pressure) into roaches.
    ZvP - Triple Expand V FFE, 10Pool V NonFFE

dats wat i do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #1732
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    It's all about the 15 hatch 17 pool 16 gas in ZvT. Unless they two rax, so you 15 hatch 14 pool.
    ZvZ - 14 gas 14 pool ling bling (Possible expand depending on their pressure) into roaches.
    ZvP - Triple Expand V FFE, 10Pool V NonFFE

dats wat i do.
    Same here except for ZvZ.

Edited:

masters league high five

Edited:

I post about SCII and Strats and what to do when I dont even play.
    How do you know I don't play? Do you have a screen recorder on my PC? Or are you sitting in my closet? You creep.

Edited:

could be in masters for all you know bro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #1733
    December 2009
    11,614 Posts
    This is 40 dollars on Amazon. Tempted to pick it up and actually learn how to play, because in the beta I was so bad I didn't even realize hotkeys existed, and I had no idea what build orders were.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1734
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    This is 40 dollars on Amazon. Tempted to pick it up and actually learn how to play, because in the beta I was so bad I didn't even realize hotkeys existed, and I had no idea what build orders were.
    If you buy it, don't get too into it yet, HotS will be coming out soon, and chances are strategies and crap will change a ton.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #1735
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,424 Posts
    When is HOTS coming?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #1736
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Likely sometime later this year.

Edited:

In March last year Dustin Browder said HotS production would be finished in approximately 1 year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #1737
    December 2009
    11,614 Posts
    Surely I could pick it up well enough to be able to relearn strategies before it comes out though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

18. Post #1738
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    You can do whatever you want, just giving advice. Too much effort to learn all the strategies and shit when that will likely all be invalid in a few months.

Edited:

IMO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #1739
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,200 Posts
    Likely sometime later this year.

Edited:

In March last year Dustin Browder said HotS production would be finished in approximately 1 year.
    Just like Diablo 3 was Q4 2011?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events

20. Post #1740
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    ya just like that

Edited:

Who honestly cares about Diablo 3 these days, though? Torchlight 2 is all the rage these days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #1741
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,641 Posts
    Surely I could pick it up well enough to be able to relearn strategies before it comes out though.
    Of course, then everything is going to change in HotS with all the new stuff...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1742
    August 2005
    2,971 Posts
    If you buy it, don't get too into it yet, HotS will be coming out soon, and chances are strategies and crap will change a ton.
    HotS is most likely not going to arrive until next year, there is no reason why someone can't get into it at this point. Yes, a lot of strategies will change with the new game units, but the key mechanics and basic strategies will remain the same.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

23. Post #1743
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    HotS is most likely not going to arrive until next year, there is no reason why someone can't get into it at this point. Yes, a lot of strategies will change with the new game units, but the key mechanics and basic strategies will remain the same.
    At the current time it's almost impossible to predict when HotS will come out, because of the lack of info on Blizzards' part, but it's most definitely going to be late this year or some time next year.

Edited:

Honestly, it's almost impossible to predict anything accurately about HotS multiplayer, because all we know about it are the new units.

24. Post #1744
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,587 Posts
    sigh

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #1745
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    are you zeike

Edited:

Also that image doesn't really say much, other than you left the game.

Edited:

Probably because shit team, assuming you're Tangent, but you should've stated so.

26. Post #1746
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,587 Posts
    well i'm also the only one who doesn't have a dropdown name so

Edited:

basically zeike had never played zerg / doesn't play, mrsgummy started a few days ago

they're getting the hang of it but fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

27. Post #1747
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Gotta expect that stuff in random team games, bro. Don't do them unless you're doing it to fuck around or some shit. Get friends if you want to do serious team games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #1748
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,587 Posts
    uh, they are my friends

wasn't random

29. Post #1749
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    oh haha

Edited:

Play with people that don't suck, then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #1750
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,587 Posts
    but they're so excited to "get good" you know?

and my only friend who's decent is one of those people who gets discouraged and butthurt at a single loss, then stops playing for weeks to play something else so he can be better at something new.

31. Post #1751
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Tell them to learn to play, or coach them or some shit, if you don't want to do that then why did you come in here and post that image and "sigh"?

32. Post #1752
    June 2010
    589 Posts
    Tell them to get better by not playing team games
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

33. Post #1753
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,587 Posts
    because sc2 / I never said I didn't

Edited:

I'm coaching, but they're not used to the multitasking yet.

Very slow with aggression, even if I start blaring at them.

34. Post #1754
    June 2010
    589 Posts
    Drill the command "4sd4sd" into your Zerg friends so hard that they'll 4sd while in their sleep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #1755
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    i still have nightmares...

36. Post #1756
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts
    Grid is easier though 4qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #1757
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Grid is awful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

38. Post #1758
    August 2005
    2,971 Posts
    Any hotkey setup works, whatever you are comfortable with is good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #1759
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    why did you rate me dumb i stated my opinion how is that dumb? you ass

Edited:

Do you think everybody that has an opinion that differs from you is dumb? You're an elitist prick.

Edited:

Well you got me, I am an idiot. I post about SCII and Strats and what to do when I dont even play.
    what was that about not playing

your opinion is now invalid

Edited:

Next stop, Grand Masters league!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #1760
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts

your opinion is now invalid
    How come you said you didn't play the game, and didn't care for it a few pages back? ROFL

Obvious photoshop is obvious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)