1. Post #2241
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    how about you spoiler his name instead for fuck's sake.
    Sorry. Too late now I guess. vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2242
    September 2009
    2,277 Posts
    Sorry. Too late now I guess. vv
    Oh i watched the matches, i jsut said that because of the people who didn't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

3. Post #2243
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Oh i watched the matches, i jsut said that because of the people who didn't
    Alright. Spoilers are pretty hard to get around when in the Starcraft scene; screddit is filled with spoilers

EDIT: Teamliquid too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #2244
    A Self Condescending Title
    October 2006
    2,205 Posts
    Finally dumped my ISP no more sudden disconnects! F*** you AT&T.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #2245
    August 2008
    1,528 Posts
    TSLPolt just won Assembly Winter 2012!

Terran OP   
    I really wanted Stephano to win :(. He was the only european left

Edited:

Even tho Polt played amazing. He just crushed Stephano after the first match
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

6. Post #2246
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Finally dumped my ISP no more sudden disconnects! F*** you AT&T.
    Go ladder son!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #2247
    October 2006
    2,205 Posts
    I will father, and I will make you all proud.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #2248
    Fuck Your Life
    Dennab
    July 2011
    2,186 Posts
    I need help.
    I'm stuck playing this Turtle Terran faggot "Errr"
    He basically just gets barracks, then walls off with like 5 bunkers, which destroys my early ling roach pushes..
    By the time I've teched into something like muta's, he's got bunkers all around him, and turrets, and tanks.

He only comes out when he has like 200/200 Thors Marines Marauders.
    My macro turns to shit when I face these turtles, coz I dont really balance bases (I had 8 saturated, but no real army)..

Anyone got any ideas on how to beat him. Please.

Edited:

UGH. The dudes won 5 games, 3 to me. Ffs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

9. Post #2249
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts
    Obviously use the siege breaker unit you get given which kinda outranges turtles, you know... brood lords
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #2250
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,757 Posts
    Is there anything that can beat mass carrier besides lv3 mass marine? I win using this Cheese a lot (and lose to it if I'm not doing it myself)

And I know a conventional timing destroys this build but in a straight up macro vs macro, what can beat 3-3-3 carriers with graviton catapult?
    Battlecruiser SVC

I OUTREPAIR YOU PUNY PROTOSS THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO!!

But honestly, there shouldn't be much way you can safely reach mass carrier in 1v1.

I need help.
    I'm stuck playing this Turtle Terran faggot "Errr"
    He basically just gets barracks, then walls off with like 5 bunkers, which destroys my early ling roach pushes..
    By the time I've teched into something like muta's, he's got bunkers all around him, and turrets, and tanks.

He only comes out when he has like 200/200 Thors Marines Marauders.
    My macro turns to shit when I face these turtles, coz I dont really balance bases (I had 8 saturated, but no real army)..

Anyone got any ideas on how to beat him. Please.

Edited:

UGH. The dudes won 5 games, 3 to me. Ffs.
    Bling mines on his aproach to soften him up and then just crush him with hive tech zerg.

with 8 saturated bases you have enough larva and eco to just spam rounds of blords|ultras at him which will grind any army down. Also got too many drones? Just turn a bunch of them into spines.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

11. Post #2251
    Fuck Your Life
    Dennab
    July 2011
    2,186 Posts
    Ive lost every game I've played the last few days.
    A few weeks ago I was winning most. I've dropped down the ladder shit loads.
    Ughhh

Edited:

Actually. Looking at match history, its only Terran I've been losing to. Just happened to play mostly terran this weekend.

Edited:

100% win rate in ZvZ lmao

12. Post #2252
    June 2010
    589 Posts
    Man, I swear, my match-up win ratios keep switching around every month.
    Last month I raped Protoss, and got raped by Zerg, Terran was 50/50.

Now:
    ZvZ -90% Win Rate
    ZvP - 5% Win Rate
    ZvT - 75% Win Rate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

13. Post #2253
    NO MOTIVATION TO DO ANYTHING
    March 2009
    3,182 Posts
    So I played a match today, 14 pool, 15 hatch, vs a terran he late expand, I was doing good, got lings / banes raped his expand when he did, then I went muta/brood lord and he basically raped me. with marines/thors.

I dont fucking get it, I had 4 bases, he had 2, I had a bigger army, More upgs and he just fucking beat me. I dont even. I threw zerglings in my army just to distract while my air raped them. I dont get it, fuck terran, going 4 rax and can win a match.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #2254
    Fuck Your Life
    Dennab
    July 2011
    2,186 Posts
    I dont know if its just me, but I just played T and I was hard pressed to actually spend all my shit.
    ComSat makes erverything so easy.. Scout with the click of a button... boost mining hugely with the click of a button... un supply block with the click of a button...
    I dunno. Feels weird.

15. Post #2255
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts
    Because of MULEs terrans can get a much higher mineral income on one base than any other race, and it also sounds like he hard countered your army

Edited:

I dont know if its just me, but I just played T and I was hard pressed to actually spend all my shit.
    ComSat makes erverything so easy.. Scout with the click of a button... boost mining hugely with the click of a button... un supply block with the click of a button...
    I dunno. Feels weird.
    Win the game with one key press and a click
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #2256
    Fuck Your Life
    Dennab
    July 2011
    2,186 Posts
    I think its like this
    Zerg Needs one more base than P
    Terran can manage with one less than P

17. Post #2257
    March 2010
    7,607 Posts
    I think its like this
    Only if Terran is doing a 1-2 base allin of course.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #2258
    August 2005
    2,975 Posts
    I dunno. Feels weird.
    Terrans need mules to maintain equal income with the other races, comsat and supply drop take away from that, so Terrans use them as sparingly as possible (You almost never want to supply drop)

Edited:

I think its like this
    Not really, you need an equal amount of bases or you are fucked for both Protoss and Terran.

Edited:

Man, I swear, my match-up win ratios keep switching around every month.
    Last month I raped Protoss, and got raped by Zerg, Terran was 50/50.

Now:
    ZvZ -90% Win Rate
    ZvP - 5% Win Rate
    ZvT - 75% Win Rate
    According to SC2 Gears:
    PvP 70% Win Rate
    PvZ 50% Win Rate
    PvT 60% Win Rate

Noticeably being held back by Zerg, Mutalisks are an instant loss, and yeah it is so annoying when your favorite matchup turns into your most hated matchup, goddamn metagame.

19. Post #2259
    October 2006
    2,205 Posts
    Played 2 matches, I won both of them. I'll admit though, they weren't exactly that great. It was my first match in a week, I chose not to play until I switched ISPs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #2260
    August 2005
    2,975 Posts
    Played 2 matches, I won both of them. I'll admit though, they weren't exactly that great. It was my first match in a week, I chose not to play until I switched ISPs.
    Yeah I couldn't imagine playing if I had to deal with that shit, it has only happened to me once when I was dropped due to my ISP and I was fucking ANGRY.

21. Post #2261
    June 2010
    589 Posts
    Anybody got a good opening build against ZvP?
    One that preferably stops cannon/pylon blocks.
    I can drone stack against 3Pylon Block fine though.

22. Post #2262
    April 2011
    671 Posts

Oh snap, I was expecting WOOD LEAGUE

but really I didn't think I was good enough for Silver.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #2263
    Fuck Your Life
    Dennab
    July 2011
    2,186 Posts
    NA or SEA?

Edited:

Also.. a placement verse a platinum?? :S

24. Post #2264
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    I forgot to do my placement match again this week

Ah it's fine I'll just go toss and go mass stalker with a bit of terrible blink micro thrown in and hopefully win
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #2265
    Fuck Your Life
    Dennab
    July 2011
    2,186 Posts
    PvT, 90 minute game, we both had the entire map saturated. He gg's "I need to piss, gg" didnt even Attack me once lol.... fun..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

26. Post #2266
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    PvT, 90 minute game, we both had the entire map saturated. He gg's "I need to piss, gg" didnt even Attack me once lol.... fun..
    I had something like that with a 2v2 with a friend, enemy went double zerg and both 6 pooled, were about to get through both our wall offs, then just both left game.

That's also when I realised my mate was terrible, worse than me by far, about 5 minute into the game and he had no marines out and I already had my roach warren and spawning pool out and was getting a few roaches out and already had a ton of lings.

vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events

27. Post #2267
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    That's also when I realised my mate was terrible, worse than me by far, about 5 minute into the game and he had no marines out and I already had my roach warren and spawning pool out and was getting a few roaches out and already had a ton of lings.

vv
    Sounds like my friends in a nutshell!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #2268
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Yeah the guys pretty bad, we ocassionally 1v1 each other and now that I've realised I'm better as Protoss than I am as Zerg I just DT rush him everytime, and if that fails I just go mass stalker/mothership and mass recall into his base.

29. Post #2269
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Sounds like my friends in a nutshell!
    what about you?

(User was banned for this post ("unnecessary provocation" - Starpluck))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

30. Post #2270
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Thought you ignored his posts?

Incidentally I sense coming drama.

31. Post #2271
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    what about you?
    Oh boy, here we go, Biotic has come to ruin the thread once again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #2272
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Oh boy, here we go, Biotic has come to ruin the thread once again.
    Seriously? You call all your friends terrible and I question your skill, and apparently that's thread shitting? You're just trying to flame bait me, go away, and take your complaining with you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

33. Post #2273
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Seriously? You call all your friends terrible and I question your skill, and apparently that's thread shitting? You're just trying to flame bait me, go away, and take your complaining with you.
    lol

Edited:

ofc my friends are terrible; they just bought the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

34. Post #2274
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    What?

Right, no man, that was blatantly trying to start drama.

what about you?
    That's a completely snide remark, if you meant to ask the difference in skill between him and his friends you could have asked for his W/L ratios, League rating etc. etc. What you did was to start dram, further evidence of that being:

You're just trying to flame bait me, go away, and take your complaining with you.
    You're blatantly trying to make yourself out to be a victim despite instigating this man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #2275
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    -snippety-

36. Post #2276
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    What?

Right, no man, that was blatantly trying to start drama.

That's a completely snide remark, if you meant to ask the difference in skill between him and his friends you could have asked for his W/L ratios, League rating etc. etc. What you did was to start dram, further evidence of that being:

You're blatantly trying to make yourself out to be a victim despite instigating this man.
    the only person i see trying to start drama is you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #2277
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Calling someone out isn't drama, but I know when I see someone trying to start drama, and for the sake of this thread and a bit of discussion I'm nipping that shit in the bud :colbert:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #2278
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Why is it that drama always start right as you start posting? Weird.

39. Post #2279
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Because you guys can't handle my posting, I post something and you go apeshit for no reason at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #2280
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,942 Posts
    Just report him and move on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events