1. Post #241

December 2011
    133 Posts
    I know right? And for some reason the normal map isn't working like it should on his body
    Edit:

Fixed all but his 'stache
    LOL, the 'stache keeps looking funny XD
    But why is his pose different from the previous ones?
    Is it a different posing version?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #242
    January 2012
    12 Posts
    Hey, I really appreciate all the work you guys have done so far.
    I made this http://i.imgur.com/ldvaH.jpg
    with RTB's Gun truck :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

3. Post #243
    January 2012
    56 Posts

Got bored, decided to make the Eggrobos running to action.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #244
    August 2008
    41 Posts
    So I'm taking votes, who's next after Knuckles?
    Please for the love of god and all that is heavenly and divine, do Shadow next.

Also, I found Eggman when hes not trying to destroy the world!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #245
    January 2012
    260 Posts

As long as photos are being shared. I dont know what it is, but the Generations models are very fun to mess around with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #246
    October 2010
    1,548 Posts
    LOL, the 'stache keeps looking funny XD
    But why is his pose different from the previous ones?
    Is it a different posing version?
    The first pic of Eggman is basically just a screenshot via the desktop.
    The ones with the overtly shiny textures are renders from blender.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #247

December 2011
    133 Posts
    The first pic of Eggman is basically just a screenshot via the desktop.
    The ones with the overtly shiny textures are renders from blender.
    Hmm... OK, I actually prefer the desktop ones XD
    Anyway, keep up the good job ^^
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

8. Post #248
    October 2010
    1,548 Posts
    Hmm... OK, I actually prefer the desktop ones XD
    Anyway, keep up the good job ^^
    Only problem with that is in blender the only way you can see how the textures effect the models is if you render it otherwise you just get what the first screen of Eggman was. That reminds me I need to mess about with the other 06 models as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

9. Post #249

December 2011
    133 Posts
    Only problem with that is in blender the only way you can see how the textures effect the models is if you render it otherwise you just get what the first screen of Eggman was. That reminds me I need to mess about with the other 06 models as well.
    LOL, even so, that first render of Eggman06 with the lighter colors was very good, it'll help me with what I want to do with the pic xD

10. Post #250
    January 2010
    3,101 Posts

Got bored, decided to make the Eggrobos running to action.
    Don't these guys have *cough* jetpacks *cough*?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

11. Post #251
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,061 Posts
    Face and Fingerposable silver from few pages ago? Do want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Macedonia Show Events

12. Post #252
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,944 Posts
    Just thought I'd ask, would any of you making custom models and edits consider doing the characters in this style?

Sort of an amalgamation of the classic and modern styles, my personal favorite design overall. You get your classic body and head so he doesn't look emaciated, but with the modern design's larger hands and feet and longer limbs (and I guess his modern face as well to a certain extent).
    That would be a nice idea, I was never a huge fan of the modern sonic with all his friends. I was the kid who grew up with sonic, tails and knuckles with Dr Robotnik. Last sonic game I played was on the dreamcast. I think all you would need to do is hack the arms and legs from modern sonic and put them on the classic version with maybe a minor eye texture.

Anyway made a picture with these models:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner x 7Funny x 2Friendly x 1Zing x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #253
    October 2010
    1,548 Posts
    LOL, even so, that first render of Eggman06 with the lighter colors was very good, it'll help me with what I want to do with the pic xD
    xD k

14. Post #254

December 2011
    133 Posts
    But before that I'll wait until you finish that new Eggman and manage to get a pic so I can see if it goes better with what I wanna do with them xD
    BTW, did you read my PM?

15. Post #255

January 2012
    36 Posts
    brb recreating the first scene of Mushroom Hill with Knuckles in Gmod. :D

Also the music for it sounds super sexy in Generations. The modern version I mean.

16. Post #256
    October 2010
    1,548 Posts
    But before that I'll wait until you finish that new Eggman and manage to get a pic so I can see if it goes better with what I wanna do with them xD
    BTW, did you read my PM?
    xD alright then that means I should get to work on that too.
    And yes I did read your PM

17. Post #257
    January 2012
    56 Posts

Seem Eggman's been betrayed by his own creations.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

18. Post #258
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    827 Posts
    So I found out that I broke another thing; the Death-Egg Still has the purple textures that I thought I had removed, but obviously I didn't. There's 2 things you can do, you can either go to the Apocmodels\materials\models\apocmodels\sonicgenera tions\deathegg and change the ssz_metal_ym2_hunger01_dif.vmt to link to
    Code:
    	"$basetexture" "models/apocmodels/SonicGenerations/DeathEgg/ssz_metal_ym2_hunger01"
    Or you can just download the hotfix here (easier way).

For anyone who's wondering why it says _WAL, it's because I changed the Death-Egg for a group event:

That's why.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #259

December 2011
    133 Posts
    So I found out that I broke another thing; the Death-Egg Still has the purple textures that I thought I had removed, but obviously I didn't. There's 2 things you can do, you can either go to the Apocmodels\materials\models\apocmodels\sonicgenera tions\deathegg and change the ssz_metal_ym2_hunger01_dif.vmt to link to
    Code:
    	"$basetexture" "models/apocmodels/SonicGenerations/DeathEgg/ssz_metal_ym2_hunger01"
    Or you can just download the hotfix here (easier way).

For anyone who's wondering why it says _WAL, it's because I changed the Death-Egg for a group event:

That's why.
    WOW MAN!!!
    That's quite sick! XD

20. Post #260
    October 2010
    1,548 Posts
    lol waluigi nose.

21. Post #261
    June 2011
    172 Posts
    ME WANTS THIS :D

22. Post #262

December 2011
    133 Posts
    Could you make a pic like that of the Death Egg but totally normal?

23. Post #263

December 2011
    133 Posts
    Sorry if I'm being boring and pushy but there's another couple of pics I wanted, if possible...
    Could someone get a pic like this but from SA1&2 & Unleashed/Generations Eggman? xD
    And also the same for the Emeralds, Master Emerald and EggMobile of said games ? (In SA2's case, the one that appeared in Rouge's intro cutscene)

Thanks in advance.

24. Post #264
    October 2010
    1,548 Posts
    You can have patience you know. Some of us are busy with working on models.
    Like how I'm currently busy messing about with Omega's model to make it less frustrating to use the uv maps. Oh and that reminds me that I need to reduce the amount of textures too. (I've been heavily editing Omega's original model so he has his weapons as well. Currently his arms are finished and I'm working on his legs.)

25. Post #265
    August 2008
    41 Posts
    I've played around with the generations Eggman a bit, and he is, well, I'd like to use the word "heavy" because when I grab him with my phys-gun, it acts as if I'm lifting a two ton wall or a giant ragdoll, this is actually annoying as the SA2 and Brawl models don't have this problem, they're actually light as a feather and easy to pose.
    Also this Eggman doesn't have as much face flexibility as the brawl model (such as putting the goggles down) or his classic counterpart.

Although I still love how this modern model looks compared to all of the others.

Just my two cents.

26. Post #266
    August 2011
    84 Posts

That's what Eggman gets for showing Classic Sonic his future friends!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #267
    October 2010
    1,548 Posts
    What would happen if sonic was a shooting game?
    It would suck is the answer...

I think this would best answer that question.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #268
    August 2011
    84 Posts

Good Point!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #269

December 2011
    133 Posts
    You can have patience you know. Some of us are busy with working on models.
    Like how I'm currently busy messing about with Omega's model to make it less frustrating to use the uv maps. Oh and that reminds me that I need to reduce the amount of textures too. (I've been heavily editing Omega's original model so he has his weapons as well. Currently his arms are finished and I'm working on his legs.)
    Sorry, I wasn't asking you personally but to anyone capable of doing it and not busy with anything.
    It also doesn't have to be right now, as long as someone remembers it later...

30. Post #270

March 2011
    34 Posts

I don't know, I thought the game was pretty damn good.Its one of my favorite sonic games and Shadow is my favorite sonic character. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #271

December 2011
    133 Posts
    I don't know, I thought the game was pretty damn good.Its one of my favorite sonic games and Shadow is my favorite sonic character. :)
    Well, each one with his/her opinion, right? xD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #272
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    XD lolo !!!

Stop with the shitty smilies.

that goes to everyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #273
    January 2012
    260 Posts

Just Kidding. I think Shadow the Hedgehog was good... enough. The Guns and Aliens thing I could of done without though.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

34. Post #274
    October 2010
    1,548 Posts
    Lol well this WAS a Sonic Shooter game ironically enough.
    Edit: STFU Jacknife. No one cares but you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #275
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Lol well this WAS a Sonic Shooter game ironically enough.
    Edit: STFU Jacknife. No one cares but you.
    hahaha internet tough guy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #276
    August 2011
    84 Posts
    I just got the best idea for a screenshot :D ill be right back Facepunch and Users
    Okay i was done before anyone posted soo.... here it is! EGGMAN BELLYBUMP!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #277
    August 2008
    41 Posts
    Man, Eggman really is slimming down, before you know it, hes gonna be as skinny as modern Sonic!

Hes gotta get some meat on dem' bones.

I just got the best idea for a screenshot :D ill be right back Facepunch and Users
    Okay i was done before anyone posted soo.... here it is! EGGMAN BELLYBUMP!
    For a second there, I thought Sonic had three eyes, lol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #278
    August 2011
    84 Posts
    Anyways any news on Classic Shadow ? :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #279
    November 2011
    129 Posts
    Anyways any news on Classic Shadow ? :3
    I'm doing a little edits on it

40. Post #280
    October 2010
    1,548 Posts
    As for what news I have concerning models I'm working on I've nearly completed Omega's basic form (just finishing up his legs ) Then I will begin modeling his weapons.