1. Post #761
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Just to ask,
    Is someone still working on this guy:

And the Generations models are really awesome, love to pose with Žem.
    Didn't somebody already mention this?

So many annoying times
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #762
    August 2011
    272 Posts

Apoc, these generations ragdolls are great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #763

March 2012
    47 Posts
    I almost got a virus from trying to download the generations pack from mediafire...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

4. Post #764
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    I almost got a virus from trying to download the generations pack from mediafire...
    Weird, because nobody else seemed to get it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #765
    April 2011
    20 Posts
    Hey guys, I'll just leave these here:

(Texture won't be as nuclear, they've been darkened since this picture was taken)

And a stupid image taken on the spur of the moment:

Oh, and by the way... Monday.
    so...?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

6. Post #766
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,835 Posts
    You must not have seen Apoc's post earlier, with Pack #3.

Mediafire has zero viruses, likewise Apoc wouldn't go around uploading viruses. Check your computer, you probably got it from something else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #767
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Sorry for any bother, but, when will modern sonic be released? I'm quite anxious.

Also, good to see you all again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #768
    February 2012
    21 Posts
    So I haven't actually had an in-depth look at Generations yet (copy's gone blah blah), but would ripping from the Statue room models be possible? Mostly wondering to see if I can look forward to a couple of models from it.

I'm kind of suprised there's no ring props out yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

9. Post #769

January 2012
    392 Posts
    Awesome release as usual! I must thank you for continuing porting the models otherwise I would've lost interest months ago.
    Regarding the upcoming releases, my most anticipated ones would be Silver and Shadow because the best ones currently available publicly is rather bad :(
    Can deal with the others as the Unleashed rigs handle very well.

Here's some of my poses with the latest models. (Hadn't touched Gmod for 4 months+ herp)

Oh yeah and the pack in Steam Workshop crashes for me, just saying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #770
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    815 Posts
    What's the exact error you're getting? If it's something like "couldn't malloc" like what RTB got, it may have something to do with not having enough RAM (for some reason). I may be wrong though, I'm just going from what I heard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

11. Post #771

January 2012
    392 Posts
    What's the exact error you're getting? If it's something like "couldn't malloc" like what RTB got, it may have something to do with not having enough RAM (for some reason). I may be wrong though, I'm just going from what I heard.
    It might be a problem with the Gmod 13 / Steam Workshop because it just immediately crashes the moment it has finished downloading.
    It only happens with your pack, no problem whatsoever with other subs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events

12. Post #772
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    That is actually a neat picture
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #773

March 2012
    47 Posts
    I tried again and nothing happened, it was probably some infected ad or something...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

14. Post #774
    April 2011
    20 Posts
    Awesome release as usual! I must thank you for continuing porting the models otherwise I would've lost interest months ago.
    Regarding the upcoming releases, my most anticipated ones would be Silver and Shadow because the best ones currently available publicly is rather bad :(
    Can deal with the others as the Unleashed rigs handle very well.

Here's some of my poses with the latest models. (Hadn't touched Gmod for 4 months+ herp)

hey where i can download classic knuckles? is in garrysmod.org?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events

15. Post #775
    August 2011
    272 Posts
    How'd you get the lighting so amazing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

16. Post #776
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Attempting to port a shadow model, wish me luck.

17. Post #777
    August 2011
    272 Posts
    Attempting to port a shadow model, wish me luck.
    From which game?

18. Post #778

January 2012
    42 Posts
    hey where i can download classic knuckles? is in garrysmod.org?
    Classic Knuckles is part of the pack that ApocHedgie just released back on the last page.

And no, it's not on garrysmod.org. The pack was over the file size limit.

19. Post #779

January 2012
    392 Posts
    How'd you get the lighting so amazing?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zfwxKHGO4I&feature=plcp
    Don't need any editing program for those, I don't touch them. (Except for Print screen for maximum quality)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events

20. Post #780
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts

Can someone help me out here. On the video @1:48, is that the Sonic Generations ragdoll?

21. Post #781
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    815 Posts
    Can someone help me out here. On the video @1:48, is that the Sonic Generations ragdoll?
    Looks like a modified Unleashed model with rimlighting and slightly different colours almost akin to Sonic 4 Episode 2's textures; judging by his height comparison to Mario.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

22. Post #782

December 2011
    26 Posts
    Can anybody tell me what to do once my .ZNO files are extracted from the AMB files?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #783
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Looks like a modified Unleashed model with rimlighting and slightly different colours almost akin to Sonic 4 Episode 2's textures; judging by his height comparison to Mario.

It looks like a sonic generations models.

24. Post #784
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    815 Posts
    It looks like a sonic generations models.
    If you want to get technical about it, it is. Y'see, SEGA has a universal Sonic model which they have been using in their games since Sonic Unleashed, it's the same model used in Generations and Sonic 4; only difference is the texture colors and some minor differentiation in polygon count.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

25. Post #785
    August 2011
    272 Posts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnjB4EIIjTU&feature=plcp
    Once this level mod comes out, this needs to be ripped and put into Garry's Mod. Right away.

EDIT:
    Just to ask,
    Is someone still working on this guy:

Sheesh. Fine. Here you go.

Now I just need someone to help me with putting it into Gmod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #786
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Once this level mod comes out, this needs to be ripped and put into Garry's Mod. Right away.

EDIT:

Woah! Nice model!

27. Post #787
    May 2012
    19 Posts

EDIT:

Wow, looks great *.*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

28. Post #788
    January 2012
    52 Posts

EDIT:

That looks like the sonic nendoroid figure that came out recently... Cool.

29. Post #789
    August 2011
    272 Posts
    That looks like the sonic nendoroid figure that came out recently... Cool.
    I actually took a lot of inspiration from that, as well as the picture posted earlier.

EDIT: Smoothed out the eyebrows a bit by getting rid of the crease, and it struck me... should he have apricot eyelids or blue eyelids?

30. Post #790
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,183 Posts
    I actually took a lot of inspiration from that, as well as the picture posted earlier.

EDIT: Smoothed out the eyebrows a bit by getting rid of the crease, and it struck me... should he have apricot eyelids or blue eyelids?
    In my opinion Sonic looks better when he has blue eyelids. When he has apricot eyelids, it just looks odd to me. But that's just me, it's all up to you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #791
    May 2012
    19 Posts

I think both look good, but the one with blue eyelids looks a bit better, because its more like a mixup between modern and classic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

32. Post #792
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    Haven't been on the thread for a while, it's nice to see that people are working really hard on the models.

Amazing work as usual.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

33. Post #793
    August 2011
    272 Posts
    It's funny. I favor the blue eyelids, but the apricot just seem so appealing with this model. I guess alternate skins are in order.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #794
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,433 Posts
    It's funny. I favor the blue eyelids, but the apricot just seem so appealing with this model. I guess alternate skins are in order.
    I do have to agree, I do prefer the blue eyes, but the apricot ones do look right on that model.

35. Post #795
    January 2012
    52 Posts

I like both colors, but i have to go with blue. Also i like that you got rid of the crease, i dont see why people dont do that for the modern sonic model since ive seen a lot of people call him ass-face, then they wouldent have a reason to call him that. Back to your work though, i really love the model's look, keep up the great work.

36. Post #796
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,183 Posts

I haven't made any poses in a long time, so this may be a bit awkward. Anyway, I like the Classic Sonic model, Knuckles was a great bonus, too. Others are great, too, but my favourites are Classic Sonic and Knuckles.

In case you haven't noticed yet, no, I have never done hoverboard beams before. That's why they suck.

i just noticed that modern sonics hand clips through his wrist dont kill me   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

37. Post #797
    October 2010
    1,502 Posts

I haven't made any poses in a long time, so this may be a bit awkward. Anyway, I like the Classic Sonic model, Knuckles was a great bonus, too. Others are great, too, but my favourites are Classic Sonic and Knuckles.

In case you haven't noticed yet, no, I have never done hoverboard beams before. That's why they suck.

i just noticed that modern sonics hand clips through his wrist dont kill me   
    That's ssbb sonic...

38. Post #798
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,183 Posts
    That's ssbb sonic...
    Shh, don't say anything. It'll be our little secret.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

39. Post #799
    April 2012
    566 Posts
    I personally find the ssbb sonic the best one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #800
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,835 Posts

"Whoa, losin' my grip here, Charmy!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)