1. Post #1201
    I love liberals, they make me so fucking hard I just want to cum all over the place while fucking a pony.
    January 2008
    4,497 Posts
    if you have all the heroes models, do you have the metal series models?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

2. Post #1202
    July 2012
    26 Posts
    if you have all the heroes models, do you have the metal series models?
    Not as ragdolls but I have all the heroes models plus the metal ones. The download link I got it from is megaupload I think, but I could upload all the heroes models to mediafire. If your planning on making them, mind throwing in big and charmy?

Edited:

Not as ragdolls but I have all the heroes models plus the metal ones. The download link I got it from is megaupload I think, but I could upload all the heroes models to mediafire. If your planning on making them, mind throwing in big and charmy?
    Also I have some 06 models, black knight, Unleashed, and also I've got an Egg Dragoon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #1203
    May 2011
    1,388 Posts
    Any chance of us getting the Generations models for Shadow and Silver anytime soon? Are they being included in that big Generations pack or something?

4. Post #1204
    September 2011
    97 Posts
    Charmy is floating around somewhere, can't remember where I nabbed him though (cant give it personally, had to purge all my Gmod files). Edit: Missed a page of responses, sorry.

Also about the Blaze reskin, it's a good effort, but the low poly of the brawl statue is really noticable with her jacket. I'll just wait for when apoc rigs her Generation model (if he does, that is :P)

5. Post #1205
    I love liberals, they make me so fucking hard I just want to cum all over the place while fucking a pony.
    January 2008
    4,497 Posts
    Well, while I do want the metal series models, I have to hold off. Too much on my plate and I'm already headed back to the buffet for more. Though uploading them to media fire would be a good idea, though I'd recommend submitting them to the Models resource too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

6. Post #1206
    July 2012
    26 Posts
    Well, while I do want the metal series models, I have to hold off. Too much on my plate and I'm already headed back to the buffet for more. Though uploading them to media fire would be a good idea, though I'd recommend submitting them to the Models resource too.
    Ok, is it ok if they are pretty much all 3DS files?

7. Post #1207
    October 2010
    1,549 Posts
    Probably. Anyway someone should let Sonic Retro know that the exact scaling for sonic 06 models in comparison to generations models is 0.375 (in blender)

8. Post #1208
    June 2012
    49 Posts
    Probably. Anyway someone should let Sonic Retro know that the exact scaling for sonic 06 models in comparison to generations models is 0.375 (in blender)
    Hey Rokey, are you Link from garrysmod.org, the one who distributed those Unleashed models?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1209
    January 2008
    4,497 Posts
    no. Link is link.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #1210
    October 2010
    1,549 Posts
    No no I am not.
    I had to dig around to get an iso of unleashed (I do own the game so it's fine I always make sure I get the game first before looking for it's disc image) The only sad thing is the model importer for generations can't import the unleashed npcs without A) Ruining the uv mapping and B) making the models look like crap when rigged.

11. Post #1211
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,895 Posts
    No no I am not.
    I had to dig around to get an iso of unleashed (I do own the game so it's fine I always make sure I get the game first before looking for it's disc image) The only sad thing is the model importer for generations can't import the unleashed npcs without A) Ruining the uv mapping and B) making the models look like crap when rigged.
    Download SonicGLvl. It has an updated MaxScript in the archive that works with EVERYTHING from Unleashed... The ring still won't import, though. No idea why.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #1212
    October 2010
    1,549 Posts
    Download SonicGLvl. It has an updated MaxScript in the archive that works with EVERYTHING from Unleashed... The ring still won't import, though. No idea why.
    what a coincidence I downloaded that the other day guess I don't have to dig through sonic retro's generations topic to find a new importer. on another note I found this while browsing through YouTube today

13. Post #1213
    July 2012
    26 Posts
    So would anybody be able to get me the shadow the hedgehog (game) variant of rouge. I prefer it over the heroes model I have. I did all the bones and I think they all work fine, but the rest I suck at.

14. Post #1214
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    So would anybody be able to get me the shadow the hedgehog (game) variant of rouge. I prefer it over the heroes model I have. I did all the bones and I think they all work fine, but the rest I suck at.
    Go crazy

15. Post #1215
    July 2012
    26 Posts
    Thank you, but its not the model that's the problem.I have the model and I put all of its bones in place. But I am not good at compiling. that's what I was saying

16. Post #1216
    pkt
    May 2008
    577 Posts
    Is there anything I could do? Also nice work so far.

17. Post #1217
    January 2012
    52 Posts
    Big's newest model is from Sega All stars Racing though.
    Actually his statue in generations is his newest, and probably highest poly model. I could be wrong about the high-poly-ness though.

18. Post #1218
    October 2010
    1,549 Posts
    Actually his statue in generations is his newest, and probably highest poly model. I could be wrong about the high-poly-ness though.
    Actually you're right about the high-poly-ness Omega's the same. You'd just have to figure out how to adjust the models out of their default poses. Ie not t-pose
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

19. Post #1219
    WE'VE GOT DODGSON HERE!
    August 2005
    1,967 Posts
    Any updates Apoc? Are the eyes still giving you issues?

20. Post #1220
    January 2012
    52 Posts
    Actually you're right about the high-poly-ness Omega's the same. You'd just have to figure out how to adjust the models out of their default poses. Ie not t-pose
    I wish i could, im not good at any of this model stuff, I just figured the high-poly-ness by looking at the statue in the statue room. If only sega would have put more statues in it of characters that dont apear in the game.

Also, to the person who made the classic knuckles model, could you edit it a bit more to look like classic knuckles art-work?

Like this.

21. Post #1221
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    827 Posts
    Any updates Apoc? Are the eyes still giving you issues?
    I've almost got it done now, there's something I need to finish up before I can release it though. Yes, it is Sonic related as well.

I wish i could, im not good at any of this model stuff, I just figured the high-poly-ness by looking at the statue in the statue room. If only sega would have put more statues in it of characters that dont apear in the game.

Also, to the person who made the classic knuckles model, could you edit it a bit more to look like classic knuckles art-work?

Like this.
    That's the one I used for reference. I got it as close as I could without having it look weird.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #1222
    November 2010
    180 Posts
    I've almost got it done now, there's something I need to finish up before I can release it though. Yes, it is Sonic related as well.

That's the one I used for reference. I got it as close as I could without having it look weird.
    can we get a demonstration like what changes you've done.

23. Post #1223
    May 2011
    1,388 Posts
    Was there ever any interest in porting things from Sonic 4 episode 2? Honestly, the models in it are really nice.

24. Post #1224

March 2012
    47 Posts
    Was there ever any interest in porting things from Sonic 4 episode 2? Honestly, the models in it are really nice.
    The modern metal sonic in sonic generations is actually from that game. That does seem to be about it though...

25. Post #1225
    August 2008
    211 Posts
    The modern metal sonic in sonic generations is actually from that game. That does seem to be about it though...
    Um... there was no Modern Metal Sonic in Generations, just classic.
    I think you mean Modern Sonic and Tails, just with more facial possibility.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1226
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,895 Posts
    Idiotic logic time:

1. Sonic and Tails's models in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 were borrowed and retextured from Sonic Unleashed.
    2. Sonic and Tails's models in Sonic Generations were also borrowed and retextured from Sonic Unleashed.
    3. Metal Sonic's model in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 was borrowed and retextured from Sonic Free Riders.

Therefore, Metal Sonic's model in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 could be considered a "Modern" equivalent of the "Classic" Metal Sonic in Generations. Only because Sega recycled the models that way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

27. Post #1227
    May 2011
    1,388 Posts
    Idiotic logic time:

1. Sonic and Tails's models in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 were borrowed and retextured from Sonic Unleashed.
    2. Sonic and Tails's models in Sonic Generations were also borrowed and retextured from Sonic Unleashed.
    3. Metal Sonic's model in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 was borrowed and retextured from Sonic Free Riders.

Therefore, Metal Sonic's model in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 could be considered a "Modern" equivalent of the "Classic" Metal Sonic in Generations. Only because Sega recycled the models that way.
    So are there any plans for sonic 4 in general?
    Edit: Actually, are there any tutorials dealing with S4E2 model format? I'd like to take a whack at porting some of the props and stuff.

28. Post #1228
    January 2012
    52 Posts

Ah, I see. Also are you planing on making a classic amy?

29. Post #1229
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,895 Posts
    So are there any plans for sonic 4 in general?
    Edit: Actually, are there any tutorials dealing with S4E2 model format? I'd like to take a whack at porting some of the props and stuff.
    Well, the only way that I was able to get Metal Sonic's model was by loading up his "Episode Metal" model in the original Sonic 4. Everything else makes the game crash, so we'll have to wait until either the shaders are able to be modified so that the game doesn't crash, or for the model-importing script to be finished for the *.ZNO format.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

30. Post #1230
    May 2011
    1,388 Posts
    Oh, well that sucks...

31. Post #1231
    August 2008
    211 Posts
    Ah, I see. Also are you planing on making a classic amy?
    Link who ported the Unleashed Models, made a custom of classic amy. However, its off-scale with the real classic models, since it was made before Sonic Generations was revealed to the public. http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=119899

32. Post #1232
    June 2012
    49 Posts
    No no I am not.
    Sorry for late reply. It just seemed that you were toying with Unleashed stuff aswell.

Link who ported the Unleashed Models, made a custom of classic amy. However, its off-scale with the real classic models, since it was made before Sonic Generations was revealed to the public. http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=119899
    I am trying to make a reskin/reshaping of Classic Amy.
    HOWEVER, I will not distribute this on download websites to protect Link's credibility because
    he spent a load of work on it and done a brilliant job on it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

33. Post #1233

March 2012
    47 Posts
    What I meant to say was the modern metal sonic in the generations PACK was ported from sonic 4. Sorry for the confusion

34. Post #1234
    January 2012
    52 Posts
    Yeah i saw pictures of it before, thats why i was asking if anyone was considering it.

35. Post #1235
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,790 Posts
    I hope for a generations Modern Sonic soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

36. Post #1236
    May 2011
    1,388 Posts
    I hope for a generations Modern Sonic soon.
    Isn't that the ONLY modern generations model we have right now? Not counting metal sonic because he's technically not from Generations.

37. Post #1237
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    827 Posts
    Isn't that the ONLY modern generations model we have right now? Not counting metal sonic because he's technically not from Generations.
    Modern Eggman and his robots, and Knuckles

38. Post #1238
    May 2011
    1,388 Posts
    Modern Eggman and his robots, and Knuckles
    Oh, yeah... I was thinking about the lack of a classic Tails I guess.

39. Post #1239
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,895 Posts
    Oh, yeah... I was thinking about the lack of a classic Tails I guess.
    Apoc's pack also has Classic Tails. It just currently doesn't have Modern Sonic/Tails/Amy.

40. Post #1240
    May 2011
    88 Posts
    why are sonic's shoes so shiny?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Mexico Show Events