1. Post #561
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,144 Posts
    It's funny to think about how 2 years ago, I thought the game was close to being released.
    And now here we are, getting close to a massive reveal, leading up to beta weekends.

It's been a long time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #562
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,279 Posts
    Leaked mesmer image.
    pm me with it ħO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #563
    October 2009
    1,865 Posts
    pm me with it ħO
    Me too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #564
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    Me three.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #565
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    13,888 Posts
    Leaked images let's goooo

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 28Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #566
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    Leaked images let's goooo
    Someone give this guy a freaking medal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #567
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,144 Posts
    Someone give this guy a freaking medal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #568
    November 2009
    1,486 Posts
    that rata sum reminded me of the false gods the mursaat, i really hope they finish that story
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #569
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    that rata sum reminded me of the false gods the mursaat, i really hope they finish that story
    Rata Sum is the Asuran capital, it's also an anagram of Mursaat.

10. Post #570
    April 2011
    3,731 Posts
    the way GW2Guru is reacting is embarrassing holy shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #571
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,144 Posts
    I tend to not pay much attention to it's members, but it's a nice compendium of information whenever something new is released.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #572
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    13,888 Posts
    GW2Guru is embarrassing holy shit
    mmhmmm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #573
    June 2010
    1,514 Posts
    hopefully arena net doesn't take their suggestions forum seriously.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #574
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    3,044 Posts
    Picture my agree as a twenty mile check shaped meteor impacting the Earth at nine billion miles an hour.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly x 1Agree x 1Optimistic x 1Funny x 1Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #575
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,144 Posts
    Picture my agree as a twenty mile check shaped meteor impacting the Earth at nine billion miles an hour.
    Picture my agree as that, +1 millimeter and +1 mph.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Zing x 2Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Winner x 1Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #576
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,802 Posts
    Well, apparently they've already caught one of the leakers.

https://twitter.com/#!/mkerstein/sta...51079428096000

Oh man I'd be kicking myself if I lost access to the beta over some screenshots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 4Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Funny x 1Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #577
    October 2011
    120 Posts
    I love the HUD and engine, as long as the artstyle isn't too Asian I think i'll be in love.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #578
    June 2010
    1,514 Posts
    did we find out who leaked it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #579
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,614 Posts
    If companies were really serious about stopping leakers, I can't imagine it would be that hard.
    I've seen things that automatically put in barely noticeable watermarks with an account name all over the image. They could build that in really easily, and if people too screenshots, their account name would be on it.

Not saying I don't love the leakers, but it just confuses me a bit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #580
    April 2011
    3,731 Posts
    Well, apparently they've already caught one of the leakers.

https://twitter.com/#!/mkerstein/sta...51079428096000

Oh man I'd be kicking myself if I lost access to the beta over some screenshots.
    did the leaker really expect to get away?
    maybe if a picture was posted, but all that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #581
    June 2010
    1,514 Posts
    lol just noticed on the last picture of the mesmer he didn't blank out his character name above his head. only the chat box.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #582
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    lol just noticed on the last picture of the mesmer he didn't blank out his character name above his head. only the chat box.
    Nah, that's the guy behind him, near the Asura Gate.

23. Post #583
    June 2010
    1,514 Posts
    oh yeh so it is, what did the person leak that was caught.

24. Post #584
    I <3 Olivia Wilde
    December 2005
    851 Posts

I am now all out of tissues.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #585
    June 2011
    8,810 Posts

I am now all out of tissues.
    Yuck, FF-style oversized swords.

So glad I'm playing an Engineer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #586
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    3,044 Posts

Good thing I'm playing mesmer, so instead of swinging those heavy swords at people, I can use them to channel lasers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 7Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #587
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,614 Posts
    Did you think it would be otherwise? Greatswords are one of the available weapon types, and you can only make so many realistic ones before you are forced to fall into the ridiculous fantasy ones.

Edited:

I keep on changing my mind on what my first character will be. First World Problems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 2Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Winner x 1Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #588
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,144 Posts
    Did you think it would be otherwise? Greatswords are one of the available weapon types, and you can only make so many realistic ones before you are forced to fall into the ridiculous fantasy ones.

Edited:

I keep on changing my mind on what my first character will be. First World Problems.
    Male Asura Guardian for life.

WOBBLING WITH A HAMMER :Glee:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #589
    November 2010
    5,748 Posts
    fuck I'm out of money and I won't be getting any for free any time soon

guess I'll have to work for entertainment, the whole WvWvW concept sounds a lot like WAR, and I fucking loved the RvR in that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #590
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    fuck I'm out of money and I won't be getting any for free any time soon

guess I'll have to work for entertainment, the whole WvWvW concept sounds a lot like WAR, and I fucking loved the RvR in that
    You could always do some odd jobs, mow lawns, wash cars, sell your body, etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #591
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,802 Posts
    Looks like another leaked screenshot:

Character models and armour looking really good, so much detail on them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Winner Winner x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #592
    November 2009
    1,486 Posts
    I'm surprised how many people cant wait till monday to post their screenshots
    also how long do you think it is till we have to stop looking at these to keep things a surprise for when we play

33. Post #593
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    Looks like another leaked screenshot:

Character models and armour looking really good, so much detail on them.
    That red haired elementalist or whatever looks sexy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #594
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,690 Posts
    Shame these leakers seem to be taking screenshots at the lowest possible settings...

35. Post #595
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,061 Posts
    if those really are low settings, they look pretty damn good for an MMO on 'low'. That said, it's all down to Arenanet's amazing art team. I mean look how pretty the first game is, despite the limitations.

36. Post #596
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,144 Posts
    if those really are low settings, they look pretty damn good for an MMO on 'low'. That said, it's all down to Arenanet's amazing art team. I mean look how pretty the first game is, despite the limitations.
    They basically have to be on low, seeing as my GW1 looks better than that in most areas. I've only seen half a dozen screenies that look graphically superior to GW1.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #597
    I <3 Olivia Wilde
    December 2005
    851 Posts
    also remember that screenshots are not always the same as they would be on ur own screen!

38. Post #598
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,410 Posts
    also remember that screenshots are not always the same as they would be on ur own screen!
    Gee captain obvious. Ya think?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Zing Zing x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #599
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    I wonder whether the minipets are the size of what they should be. Like the tabby cat from the HoM, I wonder if it's normal house cat size like the rabbits/moa chicks from GW1.

40. Post #600
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,410 Posts
    I wonder whether the minipets are the size of what they should be. Like the tabby cat from the HoM, I wonder if it's normal house cat size like the rabbits/moa chicks from GW1.
    I'd say that they're going to be normal size. They're not miniatures afterall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)