1. Post #601
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,206 Posts
    Yeah I'd say normal too.

Mini-mini kitten sound a bit stupid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #602
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,170 Posts
    Yeah I'd say normal too.

Mini-mini kitten sound a bit stupid
    Agreed. Is anyone else waiting until midnight for the beta reactions and stuff? They said that the rights thing would be lifted on Monday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #603
    February 2007
    18 Posts
    Its already 1 am on monday for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #604
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,789 Posts
    Nothing is allowed to be posted until 6am PST/2pm GMT apparently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #605
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,173 Posts
    thank god it's reading week this week so i have plenty of time to watch all the beta stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #606
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,252 Posts
    Is there any links where I can see some of the beta footage? - Edit: NVM, I thought it was 6 PM PST.

Also, is there any exact info on a collector's edition?? - Still wondering, Hopefully I can get a day 1 collector's edition.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #607
    Obsessive Screenshot Disorder
    December 2005
    7,183 Posts
    There's going to be so many female characters in this game...I know because I'm going to be several of them :P

Edited:

Edited:

I know it's not a leaked image, but I think this is AMAZING:

Edited:

Edited:

Video Memory: 66
    FPS: 185
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #608
    Fairly Gay
    March 2008
    723 Posts
    amazing stream of leaked images
    HNNNNNNNNNNGH you bastard, you made me wet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #609
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,706 Posts
    Leaked? Why are they hosted on guildwars2.com?

Edited: Was just 1 of the mesmer pics, ok nvm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #610
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,789 Posts
    And so it begins: http://www.incgamers.com/Previews/38...st-impressions

Edited:

Nothing much new and interesting in this actually, and it seems it's been released a little early, another half an hour before the embargo lifts.

Edited:

Oh lord there's so much stuff here: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/...st-t27964.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #611
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,408 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #612
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,967 Posts
    Kotaku has cited performance issues

[release]Specifically they need to iron out the game's performance issues. I played on both my powerful desktop PC and a capable gaming laptop, both of which struggled with the game on anything other higher than the lowest graphics settings.

Cranking up the quality resulted in horrid frame rates, and massive world versus world battles between dozens of characters caused both systems to slow to a crawl. ArenaNet just needs to fine tune game's engine, finding the right balance between beauty and playability.[/release]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #613
    June 2010
    1,109 Posts
    Amazing, really looking forward for the rest of TB's videos.

14. Post #614
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,604 Posts
    A Mesmer Norn? WHAT WAS SHE THINKING
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #615
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,170 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #616
    December 2005
    7,183 Posts
    Where's the lot of information they promised us? When the public beta is being released? How to sign up??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #617
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,170 Posts
    Where's the lot of information they promised us? When the public beta is being released? How to sign up??
    Give them time, I doubt they'll release info today. Besides, it's 8 in the morning in Bellevue.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #618
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,990 Posts
    That was this week.
    First of all, A-net doesn't release info this early in the day, if it's today, expect it in a few hours.

It could also be somewhere later this week

19. Post #619
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,789 Posts
    45 minutes of WvW gameplay. Popcorn at the ready.

20. Post #620
    December 2005
    7,183 Posts
    I thought I heard something about 6AM would be the flow of information for us? Maybe that was just the videos.

Edited:

Looks like I'm going to be watching all these video's tonight...not going to get much sleep!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #621
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,170 Posts
    I think it's safe to say that we're all choking with excitement and anticipation.

22. Post #622
    I <3 Olivia Wilde
    December 2005
    845 Posts

Hes a clicker which makes it hard to watch :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #623
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,185 Posts
    thank god im off school tomorrow, can watch these constant for 48 hours

and im sure as hell going to

24. Post #624
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,789 Posts
    Hes a clicker which makes it hard to watch :/
    Yeah he also seemed to have a bit of a low frame rate in more populated areas, wasn't too great on the eyes. Oh well, I'm sure there's plenty more footage out there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #625
    January 2010
    2,698 Posts
    As much as I'd love to watch every bit of content I'd also like to keep everything fresh for when it comes out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #626
    December 2005
    7,183 Posts
    I watched one video and continuously jizzed the whole time...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #627
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,252 Posts
    Does anyone know where the content is? Ive searched on youtube but can't find any.

28. Post #628
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,604 Posts
    I watched one video and continuously jizzed the whole time...
    Go see a doctor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #629
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,789 Posts
    Does anyone know where the content is? Ive searched on youtube but can't find any.
    Lots of stuff here:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...ed_press_beta/
    http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/...st-t27964.html

30. Post #630
    December 2005
    7,183 Posts
    Where are all the <insert profession here> videos? I want to watch some PVE Ranger and Thief.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #631
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,170 Posts
    Some cool footage in here, at the end it looked like the girl was in an Asuran Gate hub-like thing. Wonder if the Asura built another thing like the Central Transfer Chamber?

32. Post #632
    I <3 Olivia Wilde
    December 2005
    845 Posts
    Don't know if i want to go with nostalgia and go warrior like my guild wars 1 character or ranger like my second guildwars 1 character :S I guess i have plenty of time to think about it :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #633
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,706 Posts

*Squadron, you have been fighting for 45 minutes, whats the status report?*

*We got some supplies but no progress made sir*

*Excellent...*

34. Post #634
    Fairly Gay
    March 2008
    723 Posts

I had no idea that the guys at Yogscast actually made it into the press beta, but they've released a few videos showcasing the Norn starting area that I thought you guys might be into watching.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #635
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,665 Posts
    I'm watching Part 2 of the above videos and while they're fighting that massive lizard, he doesn't dodge at all while waiting for his heal.
    It's always the little things that annoy me.

Ah one of them eventually tells the other.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #636
    September 2010
    666 Posts
    I cream my pants daily for this game

37. Post #637
    December 2005
    7,183 Posts
    baby charr?

Edited:

yeah...

38. Post #638
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,789 Posts
    I had no idea that the guys at Yogscast actually made it into the press beta, but they've released a few videos showcasing the Norn starting area that I thought you guys might be into watching.
    Also apparently according to Lewis that's at very low graphics settings as he was having performance issues recording with Fraps. Still doesn't look half bad really.

39. Post #639
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,170 Posts
    Is it weird if I watch Guild Wars 2 beta footage in 1080p and full screen as I press buttons and click my mouse to act like I'm playing the game?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Funny x 10Agree x 2Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #640
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,061 Posts
    A Mesmer Norn? WHAT WAS SHE THINKING
    I was always planning my norn to be a mesmer, because I want to be unique. Now not only does she do it, but that dude from the yogscast does it too! GOD DAMN YOU ALL >:[

Reasoning for why norn mesmer is a good thing: crafty raven stuff- outsmart your prey etc.