1. Post #4481
    January 2010
    3,878 Posts
    Back from Avengers, fucking awesome!! right who do i message for a guild invite?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #4482
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,610 Posts
    Back from Avengers, fucking awesome!! right who do i message for a guild invite?
    I think any member can invite, but I have been the only one doing it.
    Currently I can't get into my character, imm try again in 10 minutes

Just post your name and I will get to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #4483
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,405 Posts
    Fuck i knew it. I was playing since 11 AM for the last like 4 hours, log out because their servers messed up and you couldn't teleport or get out of instances and now i can't get back in. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4484
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,410 Posts
    Fuck i knew it. I was playing since 11 AM for the last like 4 hours, log out because their servers messed up and you couldn't teleport or get out of instances and now i can't get back in. :(
    I've got the same problem myself. Beta is beta and all that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #4485
    January 2010
    3,878 Posts
    Names Korras, i'm on Ring of Fire.

Edited:

scratch that every time i try and play i get past the intro screen and it's just a black screen :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #4486
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    3,635 Posts
    Well it's awesome that they made this error message look good:

Because some of us are looking at that instead of playing the game.

I know it's a beta/stress test and I am very thankful that they let us play it in the first place.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #4487
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    20,770 Posts

Aw yiss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #4488
    I'm so getting fucking guild wars 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

9. Post #4489
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    Alright. I got in for a couple minutes.

Could create my character and watch the story cinematic but after that it stayed black. Had to Alt-F4 and now I'm back at waiting to get in again. The joy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #4490
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    20,770 Posts
    I'm so getting fucking guild wars 2.
    You and me both.

At first I was like "Maybe I should get Diablo 3 because it's released so much earlier".

But then I got my senses back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #4491
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,610 Posts
    Aw yiss
    I was really excited for a second, but it's just the song on loop :<
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #4492
    I <3 Olivia Wilde
    December 2005
    850 Posts
    im gonna stop playing for tonight, all the lag and bugs are stressing me out and i dont wanna ruin my experience

13. Post #4493
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    3,635 Posts

Aw yiss
    YESS!!

This is the best piano music I have heard, finally the full version!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #4494
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    20,770 Posts
    It's only a loop though :( . But it's still an awesome 10 mins.

15. Post #4495
    November 2009
    1,448 Posts
    so guys, i went for a swim and look what i ended up catching

shit was tasty too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #4496
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    20,770 Posts
    so guys, i went for a swim and look what i ended up catching

shit was tasty too
    Name char "Gollum"

Hunt for fish day in day out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #4497
    January 2010
    3,878 Posts
    constant unable to complete operation, fucking pissing me off now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #4498
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    How good is this?
    I always wanted to try the Guild Wars games but theres like 4 games or DLCs or whatever and GW2 is gonna be released and I have no idea if I would like this, even though combat seems like its better than everywhere else.

(and GREAT time to be again out of money...)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #4499
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,646 Posts
    Hey everyone, we have an update for you on World selection and transfers. In order to test transfers and world balance, from Friday, April 27 at 15:00 PDT to Saturday, April 28 at 18:00 PDT, players will have free and unrestricted World transfers. ~RB2
    http://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2/p...50753199269209
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #4500
    February 2011
    4,518 Posts
    WOOT! Kept trying and I got in!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #4501
    SERGEANT OF THE MASTER SERGEANTS MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF EXTREME SERGEANTS TO THE MAX
    June 2010
    2,193 Posts
    What server are y'all playing on, Yak's Bend?

22. Post #4502
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    3,635 Posts
    WOOT! Kept trying and I got in!
    For how long were you trying ? This is driving my insane.

23. Post #4503
    SERGEANT OF THE MASTER SERGEANTS MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF EXTREME SERGEANTS TO THE MAX
    June 2010
    2,193 Posts
    I joined Eredon Terrace, I'll just worldswitch when Yak's bend or Anvil Rock aren't so packed.

24. Post #4504
    Angel of Death
    July 2007
    9,347 Posts
    I got in now, almost finished my Dr pepper while waiting.

Or not, char select broke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #4505
    x 1 (list)
    September 2011
    10,073 Posts
    Ektos Plasma, or I can Charrdly Wait
    I messaged you, IGN is "Hacks"

Edited:

What server are y'all playing on, Yak's Bend?
    Ferguson's Crossing 4 lyfe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #4506
    January 2010
    3,878 Posts
    Connecting.............unable to complete operation. yay!

what's troubling me is my friends playing it fine so i'm worried its the client we downloaded, since my friend did the official download.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #4507
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    773 Posts
    I'm trying to transfer my character to another world, always getting a network error. Is anyone having this problem?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malta Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #4508
    January 2010
    3,878 Posts
    I'm trying to transfer my character to another world, always getting a network error. Is anyone having this problem?
    i get a mixture, most of the time it's a problem with unable to complete operation then occasionally it claims there's something wrong with my router network or some shit.

29. Post #4509
    May 2011
    80 Posts
    Ektos Plasma, or I can Charrdly Wait
    Messaged you in game. Name is Delpoman, can you or someone else in the guild invite me when you get the chance?

30. Post #4510
    I <3 Olivia Wilde
    December 2005
    850 Posts
    my character is called Starcraft and my pet bear is called Infestation Pit. Win?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #4511
    June 2010
    2,193 Posts
    My human female engineer is named Naked Snake.

Nvm, changed it. Its Steam Punk now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #4512
    June 2010
    1,469 Posts
    anyone else get huge lag spikes every 6 secs or so
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #4513
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,795 Posts
    Well for any of you not playing right now, here's a bit of a peek of Lion's Arch I've just uploaded. That city is just so god damn fun to explore!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #4514
    August 2009
    4,176 Posts
    my characters name is Barquire (on Crystal Desert)
    charr are awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #4515
    Propane Nightmares
    May 2007
    8,505 Posts
    I'm in on Ring of Fire! add me - Burlington
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #4516
    January 2010
    3,878 Posts
    I can't work out why i just get a black screen, and it's fucking me off to no end, i create my character, i watch the intro, then all i get is music and a black screen, fucking fantastic gg.

37. Post #4517
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,867 Posts
    I'm moving with my friend to Isle of Janthir, I like anvil rock but it's almost unplayable. I think there's a community called boons & conditions playing on that server, they seem like nice guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #4518
    May 2007
    436 Posts
    Can anyone confirm if the "unofficial" client download has anything to do with the "unable to connect to login server" error?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #4519
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,646 Posts
    I went AFK while it was downloading and it appears to have been stuck at "Files Remaining: 4 - Speed: 0 KB/s" after I got home. And it isn't restarting the download - if I exit the downloader do I have to do the whole thing again, or can I restart it somehow..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #4520
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,867 Posts
    When creating an engineer, what do the different tools do? the multitool pack seems like the best choice, but I'm not sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)