1. Post #4721
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    4,421 Posts
    are you guys unable to connect from the login menu or is it just me

i was gonna ask this 20 minutes ago but i forgot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #4722
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,714 Posts
    Forums are down too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #4723
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    516 Posts
    I get the same problem. Seems like my character is caught in limbo now

I've already lost three hours of gameplay because of this. Maybe I should make another character instead. JUST DON'T LOG OUT WHILE DOING PVP!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree x 3Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Useful x 1Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4724
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,764 Posts
    Suddenly can't login. Darn it all.
    Suddenly crashed and now I can't log in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #4725
    November 2010
    1,417 Posts
    Got DC'ed and now can't log in either.

And I got DC'ed in the mists. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-----

6. Post #4726
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,764 Posts

I've already lost three hours of gameplay because of this. Maybe I should make another character instead. JUST DON'T LOG OUT WHILE DOING PVP!
    I crashed while doing pvp, am I going to die now?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #4727
    Tey
    PM ME FOR RUST KEYS!!
    June 2010
    2,163 Posts
    how high do i have to be for pvp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #4728
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,044 Posts
    Looks like the ship is down cappin.

9. Post #4729
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,308 Posts
    Looks like their stress test only hit the tip of the iceburg :v
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #4730
    Obsessive Screenshot Disorder
    December 2005
    7,347 Posts
    I keep getting rolling disconnects. No errors it just boots me to the login screen. Also I couldn't seem to get party/group working, mail system wasn't responding and the Guild wasn't showing properly including the chat that didn't work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #4731
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,610 Posts
    I crashed while doing pvp, am I going to die now?
    If you were in WvWvW in the main area (Eternal Battlegrounds?) then probably.
    My mesmer is stuck for that reason, and she has 1 gold with her. I need that goddamn money.

12. Post #4732
    Remove anime
    July 2007
    9,501 Posts
    I haven't been able to log in for an hour, not sure why you guys say " suddenly ".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #4733
    December 2005
    7,347 Posts
    Yup, now I cannot log on at all...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #4734
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,764 Posts
    If you were in WvWvW in the main area (Eternal Battlegrounds?) then probably.
    My mesmer is stuck for that reason, and she has 1 gold with her. I need that goddamn money.
    Uhm idk, i was in WvWvW fighting at the gate of some fortress. Is that what you mean by main area?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #4735
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    864 Posts
    Can someone please invite me to the guild? Or are we having problems with it? I've asked a few times over Local in WvWvW over the past two days and here and no one answered.

16. Post #4736
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,764 Posts
    Can't log in anyway, so.

17. Post #4737
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,869 Posts
    You know what'd be cool, if they let us keep 1 character from the beta on release.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Friendly x 1Dumb x 1Optimistic x 1Disagree x 1Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #4738
    April 2007
    818 Posts
    Got DC'ed and now can't log in either.

And I got DC'ed in the mists. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-----
    Me too. :V
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #4739
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,764 Posts
    I haven't been able to log in for an hour, not sure why you guys say " suddenly ".
    Well I was playing just fine until like 5 minutes ago.

20. Post #4740
    November 2008
    1,011 Posts
    Stupid me. I logged out and now I cant get back in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #4741
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,714 Posts
    Wait, why is it so bad to log out while in pvp?

22. Post #4742
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,434 Posts
    Wait, why is it so bad to log out while in pvp?
    Because i guess they treat each map in each server as an individual instance of some sort and when you log out in there it will try to log you back in to that exact instance which doesn't exist anymore since that map on that server has changed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #4743
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    759 Posts
    What I don't understand is why people don't realize that while yes, he may be tough to fight, the more people there are to fight him, the harder it gets. They just make it harder for themselves.
    Well, you can't expect people to just sit out now can you? That'd be no fun...

Bah, now I can't get in, and I was playing just fine since the start yesterday.

24. Post #4744
    Tey
    PM ME FOR RUST KEYS!!
    June 2010
    2,163 Posts
    fuck me why did i log out lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #4745
    March 2008
    1,598 Posts
    Got a serious error and crashed while playing with "Thoan" from the guild, if you were wondering where I went. Can't get back in now

26. Post #4746
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,714 Posts
    Because i guess they treat each map in each server as an individual instance of some sort and when you log out in there it will try to log you back in to that exact instance which doesn't exist anymore since that map on that server has changed
    Oh. Does that include the hub where you can choose to go to wvw or pvp browser?

27. Post #4747
    December 2005
    7,347 Posts
    Ok so I've been thinking... I've been apart of FacePunch since 2005 and visit the forums daily since then. Last year I never thought so many of my FacePunch friends (you) would be playing this game so I decided to hunt for a guild. Now I find out that all of you are amazing and helpful. I don't know which to choose!

The thing is I would rather be with you guys because I've known you longer. Although the other guild is larger and may be more structured/controlled. Not to mention the different servers... Even though the guesting ability will be there it will be difficult to constantly guest to other servers.

I don't know why i'm rambling on about this. I really don't know what to do.

Edit:
    I think I'll set my home server with the other guild so I can do some larger and more structured PVP/WvW with them. Then I can group with you guys for PvE and crazy, drunken, pantsless parties on top of the highest mountain!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #4748
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    864 Posts
    I just D/C'd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

29. Post #4749
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,627 Posts

If it weren't for the UI, this would have been a great screenshot :<

Edited:

Talking about UI, does anyone know how to disable/hide it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #4750
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    864 Posts

If it weren't for the UI, this would have been a great screenshot :<

Edited:

Talking about UI, does anyone know how to disable/hide it?
    Ctrl+Shift+H

Old trick from the first Guild Wars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #4751
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,764 Posts
    Weehh I just wasted 5 hours of my life on this character and now it's forever stuck in the pvp world...

Good night, sweet prince.

Anyway I wish GW2 wasn't down, but I guess we saw it coming, since it's still beta.

32. Post #4752
    November 2010
    1,417 Posts
    Situations like this that make me think: Damn, I am glad its still in beta.

33. Post #4753
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,714 Posts
    Ok so I've been thinking... I've been apart of FacePunch since 2005 and visit the forums daily since then. Last year I never thought so many of my FacePunch friends (you) would be playing this game so I decided to hunt for a guild. Now I find out that all of you are amazing and helpful. I don't know which to choose!

The thing is I would rather be with you guys because I've known you longer. Although the other guild is larger and may be more structured/controlled. Not to mention the different servers... Even though the guesting ability will be there it will be difficult to constantly guest to other servers.

Edit:
    I think I'll set my home server with the other guild so I can do some larger and more structured PVP/WvW with them. Then I can group with you guys for PvE and crazy, drunken, pantsless parties on top of the highest mountain!
    Work hard to make the FP guild structured and organized. That way we can still be a great guild, and it will be with us.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #4754
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,327 Posts

Edit:
    What guild are you with? I'd like to also join a secondary guild for wvw/pvp until fp gets a bit more organized. (like we have an official plan, etc.)

35. Post #4755
    January 2010
    2,715 Posts
    Weehh I just wasted 5 hours of my life on this character and now it's forever stuck in the pvp world...

Good night, sweet prince.

Anyway I wish GW2 wasn't down, but I guess we saw it coming, since it's still beta.
    Good thing I got to level 15 with some decent gear before going to WvW.

36. Post #4756
    November 2010
    1,417 Posts
    I am an idiot.

I left Anvil Rock because it was laggy as hell.

I decide to try wvw.

Server my dumbass tried to join is getting its ass kicked.

37. Post #4757
    December 2005
    7,347 Posts
    What guild are you with? I'd like to also join a secondary guild for wvw/pvp.
    Deadly Betties.
    http://www.deadlybetties.com/

Pretty laid back guild but I've never played any games with them yet. Although they do a lot of planning and preparing for these sort of events. They even have some of their members streaming their entire guilds gameplay for every hour of the beta event. They decided to go to Kaineng for the beta and I wanted to try out FP first since I love you guys. DB uses Raidcall for voice-chat and regularly use the forums. There is another FP'er that is on that guild.

38. Post #4758
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,353 Posts
    Deadly Betties.
    http://www.deadlybetties.com/

Pretty laid back guild but I've never played any games with them yet. Although they do a lot of planning and preparing for these sort of events. They even have some of their members streaming their entire guilds gameplay for every hour of the beta event. They decided to go to Kaineng for the beta and I wanted to try out FP first since I love you guys. DB uses Raidcall for voice-chat and regularly use the forums. There is another FP'er that is on that guild.
    Yeah we're talking about trying another server for the next BWE. Kaineng lacks in the WvW department and we seem to get out asses sliced constantly. I'd also love to play with my fellow FP'ers (as I'm also a long time veteran). <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #4759
    December 2005
    7,347 Posts
    Yeah we're talking about trying another server for the next BWE. Kaineng lacks in the WvW department and we seem to get out asses sliced constantly. I'd also love to play with my fellow FP'ers (as I'm also a long time veteran). <3
    FYI Trooper-guy1 is the other DB guildie :)
    I haven't gotten the chance to check the DB forums that much Trooper, so how is it going with them? Sounds like PVP is lacking but what about population and intelligence? I plan on checking up on those streams when the event is over.

40. Post #4760
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,869 Posts
    Didn't we choose Moledune as the new NA server yesterday because Anvil Rock lagged hard?

Oh nvm you're talking about the DB guild.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Useful Useful x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)