1. Post #4801
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,326 Posts
    I'm level 7 norn guardian in ring of fire, anyone willing to play with me (pve) once the servers go back up? I just finished the "defend her while she concentrates" personal story
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #4802
    November 2008
    985 Posts
    FUCK I CANT LOGIN STUPID ARSE-GAME SHIT.

Arenanet you need new servers goddammit

Btw, I started on Ring of Fire but I transferred away... too much lag and too many players on there.. I picked the lowest pop. server and some events are still over-crowded
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #4803
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,394 Posts
    why the fuck are the servers still down?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4804
    Tey
    PM ME FOR RUST KEYS!!
    June 2010
    2,144 Posts
    welcome to beta, its not a demo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 7Winner x 2Friendly x 1Dumb x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #4805
    November 2008
    985 Posts
    Btw, how often will there be beta weekends? Every month? More often?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #4806
    November 2009
    1,448 Posts
    Best source of info is straight from the developers
    http://twitter.com/#!/guildwars2

And remember that this is a beta for this exact reason, I'm sure nobody wants this happening when the game is released.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #4807
    December 2009
    11,608 Posts
    Ugh, I really wanted to love this game but what I played yesterday left a sour taste in my mouth after the fact. I disliked the character models, the dialogue/story, and the questing system. The only thing that I really and truly loved was the combat. I'm gonna play more once the servers are back up, but I honestly think I might cancel my preorder. I think I might just dislike MMOs in general these days. It makes me sad. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #4808
    February 2011
    4,518 Posts

Browsing LMAO thread whilst I'm waiting and came over this. Very related to our current situation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree x 2Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Dumb x 1Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #4809
    November 2010
    1,382 Posts
    Because its beta and they encountered an issue. I would much rather prefer it happen in beta where errors are expected, than release where the game should be full quality and almost bug free.

And they also are trying to FIX said errors in the beta and not the actual release (looking @ you SWTOR).

10. Post #4810
    November 2009
    1,448 Posts
    oh and if someone does manage to get into the servers then please tell the rest of us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #4811
    Obsessive Screenshot Disorder
    December 2005
    7,340 Posts
    I'm lvl 8, can I help you guys with your personal story?
    I could use the help when I can log back on. Are you on Anvil?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #4812
    November 2008
    230 Posts
    managed to login just about now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #4813
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,617 Posts
    Ugh, I really wanted to love this game but what I played yesterday left a sour taste in my mouth after the fact. I disliked the character models, the dialogue/story, and the questing system. The only thing that I really and truly loved was the combat. I'm gonna play more once the servers are back up, but I honestly think I might cancel my preorder. I think I might just dislike MMOs in general these days. It makes me sad. :(
    Try to play it a little bit more. I don't know how far you got, but I kind of had the same experience. But now I'm at ~11 lvl and things seems much more pleasing now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #4814
    May 2011
    80 Posts
    managed to login just about now.
    I can confirm this :)

15. Post #4815
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,189 Posts
    Managed to log in, still asking if people want to play with me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #4816
    Putting the X in Xylophone
    November 2007
    1,101 Posts
    just logged on.

17. Post #4817
    December 2005
    7,340 Posts
    Btw, how often will there be beta weekends? Every month? More often?
    They said that it will be once a month so the next one is most likely the end of may. They also said they aren't sure how many they will have.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #4818
    November 2009
    1,448 Posts
    ok, servers up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #4819
    August 2006
    132 Posts
    Just logged back in

20. Post #4820
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,189 Posts
    Is ring of fire still for EU?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #4821
    Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!
    April 2006
    15,896 Posts
    http://www.justin.tv/jerryk

gonna broadcast if anyone who can't play the beta is interested

22. Post #4822
    December 2005
    7,340 Posts
    Is ring of fire still for EU?
    What time is it there for you guys?

23. Post #4823
    x 1 (list)
    September 2011
    10,040 Posts
    Yay time for more GW2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #4824
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,189 Posts
    What time is it there for you guys?
    23:51 gmt+1

Edited:

Seems ring of fire is full.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #4825
    June 2010
    1,468 Posts
    back in just as i finished watching move

26. Post #4826
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,189 Posts
    Which world should I go on if I'm in EU.
    And are there anybody who hasn't started yet either who wants to play with me, using voice chat maybe?

27. Post #4827
    x 1 (list)
    September 2011
    10,040 Posts
    Anyone else unable to see guild chat?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #4828
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,617 Posts
    Which world should I go on if I'm in EU.
    And are there anybody who hasn't started yet either who wants to play with me, using voice chat maybe?
    Most of us are on Ring of Fire, as far as I know.

29. Post #4829
    August 2009
    4,172 Posts
    is there a search for guild option
    I'm on moledune I want to join the guild (IGN Barquile)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #4830
    November 2010
    1,382 Posts
    GOD DAMN IT.

Logged out to switch back to anvil rock and now they are down again it seems.

FUCK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #4831
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,300 Posts
    I don't know what y'all are doing different but I'm still getting the same error

32. Post #4832
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,189 Posts
    Most of us are on Ring of Fire, as far as I know.
    Ring of fire is full. I guess I'll just join some random one.

33. Post #4833
    November 2010
    1,382 Posts
    I don't know what y'all are doing different but I'm still getting the same error
    Looks like they are down again.

34. Post #4834
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,617 Posts
    I'm in right now, and a few people are chatting.

35. Post #4835
    November 2010
    1,382 Posts
    I'm in right now, and a few people are chatting.
    How long ago did you log in? I logged in and logged back out to switch back to anvil rock, and I am locked out again.

36. Post #4836
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,663 Posts
    Time to go on my ranger and do some WvW :D

37. Post #4837
    I watched a stream of a video game so that means I'm an authority on it!
    May 2007
    4,624 Posts
    They said that it will be once a month so the next one is most likely the end of may. They also said they aren't sure how many they will have.
    So this game is pretty much due Q4 of 2012?

I mean there will probably be around 3-4 beta weekends and thats already august by then.

38. Post #4838
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,189 Posts
    It seems the servers are broken again. Tried to create a character and it says it can't complete the operation.

39. Post #4839
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,867 Posts
    I could use the help when I can log back on. Are you on Anvil?
    Moledune.... sigh....
    Cant wait for guesting...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #4840
    August 2009
    4,172 Posts
    is it possible to respec my skill points?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)