1. Post #9721
    June 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Now to pick a race for my warrior i love almost everything about Asura apart from armour is hard to see on them.

^night time

^day time its very bright and glows white
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #9722
    Obsessive Screenshot Disorder
    December 2005
    7,362 Posts
    I'd just like to say that I love you all! <3

...and that Guild Wars 2 is the best game ever!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

3. Post #9723
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    17,948 Posts
    tried guardian, had alot of fun, got lost in the grove for the last 25 minutes of the test

seriously how the fuck do you gtfo the grove

no wonder they weren't known to the lore until 25 years ago
    You got lost in the grove and it's like the smallest capital of them all and you have a detailed map... wow I admire you for that. I could not do that myself, no sarcasm.

Edited:

And I am still not sure how those markings on Sylvari work, can anyone explain it to me?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #9724
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,331 Posts
    You got lost in the grove and it's like the smallest capital of them all and you have a detailed map... wow I admire you for that. I could not do that myself, no sarcasm.

Edited:

And I am still not sure how those markings on Sylvari work, can anyone explain it to me?
    has very little to do with size, I just couldn't find a door out after scouring every level multiple times
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #9725
    November 2010
    1,429 Posts
    I tried thief and liked him, but it was waay to frustrating getting pounced on and gutted

Fucking guardians and their "holy chains of faggotry" stuns :aargh:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #9726
    intelligent asuran who don’t need no bookah
    April 2010
    929 Posts
    Thanks for spending your final moments with me...
    Well. Now we wait.

edit: Permissions please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #9727
    March 2010
    421 Posts
    Played WvWvW today for the first time during the stress test. My god it is amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #9728
    December 2005
    7,362 Posts

and who said the armors were lame?
    http://absolutionis.imgur.com/all/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #9729
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,707 Posts
    somehow managed to restrain myself from playing beta at all or reading into too much detail before release

I'm going to feel like a kid playing with a new toy on christmas when this comes out heh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #9730
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,613 Posts
    Bluh, we are going to be done with the thread soon, and knowing my luck it won't be when I'm online to post the next thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #9731
    December 2005
    7,362 Posts
    Bluh, we are going to be done with the thread soon, and knowing my luck it won't be when I'm online to post the next thread.
    Why not create it now and we'll start posting there and let this one drop off into oblivion?

Edited:

Daijistu can lock it later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #9732
    August 2007
    5,613 Posts
    Why not create it now and we'll start posting there and let this one drop off into oblivion?
    Edited:
    Daijistu can lock it later.
    As I remember, I have seen some people get banned for a couple days for posting a new thread too early.

13. Post #9733
    December 2005
    7,362 Posts
    Oh...we don't need that! :\

14. Post #9734
    August 2007
    5,613 Posts
    I figure pg 250 will happen some time tomorrow. Or, if Dai gets on at the same time as me, and is willing, he could help lock the thread or something.

15. Post #9735
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    5,182 Posts
    and who said the armors were lame?
    http://absolutionis.imgur.com/all/

That head piece cracks me up, it looks like they are wearing the chest piece on their head.

Can't wait to see that hat on a charr if its available.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #9736
    August 2007
    5,613 Posts
    Omg, we can be pimps.

17. Post #9737
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,772 Posts
    tell me the pimp suit is medium armor

TELL ME

18. Post #9738
    December 2005
    7,362 Posts

Witch Doctor?

Edited:

tell me the pimp suit is medium armor

TELL ME
    Yeah I'm sure it's medium armor, but it's also PvP armor.

19. Post #9739
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    5,182 Posts
    That is most certainly medium armour, you can see the very faded icon on the medium armour bank slot to the right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

20. Post #9740
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,303 Posts

Witch Doctor?

Edited:

it's PvP armor.
    double sideboob action
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #9741
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,772 Posts
    Yeah I'm sure it's medium armor, but it's also PvP armor.
    pvp armor? aww man

22. Post #9742
    December 2005
    7,362 Posts

Edited:

yay for NPC armor!

23. Post #9743
    assuming I can dye this shit gold:

I would REALLY like that fucking helmet to be golden.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #9744
    August 2007
    5,613 Posts
    That is the most ridiculous helmet I have ever seen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #9745
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,440 Posts
    It sort of looks like a deformed full metal chef's hat.

26. Post #9746
    November 2010
    867 Posts
    Fuck, I missed the name reservations. D:

Edited:

Also, when is best time for you guys to play GW1? Cuz I wanna get 1 character to EotN for some HoN stuff... preferably my elementalist who is early Proph or my Ranger in desert.

27. Post #9747
    Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!
    April 2006
    16,029 Posts
    wait they had name reservations too? wtf why didn't i get an email

28. Post #9748
    August 2007
    5,613 Posts
    Name reservations for Guild Wars + Eye of the North owners. It only applied if you logged in between January 2012 and 2 days ago.

People who didn't own Eye of the North couldn't reserve names.

29. Post #9749
    December 2005
    7,362 Posts
    and they don't send those sort of things to your email anymore.

30. Post #9750
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    26,283 Posts
    Well, after this test I've decided on playing a guardian. It was pretty fun overall except for one guy who was arguing over world chat. During a discussion computers he was saying the term "rig" was pretentious and stupid, on the Olympics he said all Asians are cheaters, and then he got into arguments over grammar. I guess it was fitting he was playing as an Asura.
    fitting to asura would be bragging about his rig in finite detail, and claiming asura are related to asians so he's superior by relation. Grammar argument sounds spot on though

Edited:

I figure pg 250 will happen some time tomorrow. Or, if Dai gets on at the same time as me, and is willing, he could help lock the thread or something.
    if you're still around let's do this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

31. Post #9751
    August 2007
    5,613 Posts
    I'm on, Dai.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)