1. Post #4561
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,589 Posts
    so there's this level 7 flame legion boss that took about 30ish of us charr (human players) to kill. he took for fucking ever. needs some fucking balancing he does.

he also killed shitloads of people, i was reviving people most of the time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #4562
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    454 Posts
    Played Warrior for the most part, I heard that the Greatsword flurry-like ability was overpowered, but I never knew how bad it was until I tried it. I'm sure the ability isn't that bad in PvP though, as opponents can just walk right out of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #4563
    Obsessive Screenshot Disorder
    December 2005
    7,362 Posts
    I figured it out, it was because I was on the overflow and you wernt, or vice versa, but I just downed that guy and got a level 39 gem and some green focus that i salvaged and come cakes.
    ahh I see. This overflow thing confused me for awhile there but now I understand. There was no one there to help me defeat him so I just ran away...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4564
    Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!
    April 2006
    16,026 Posts
    so there's this level 7 flame legion boss that took about 30ish of us charr (human players) to kill. he took for fucking ever. needs some fucking balancing he does.

were you on the mountain something server? i was there too if so
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #4565
    x 1 (list)
    September 2011
    11,007 Posts
    I got kind of bored since I wanted to play with you guys :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #4566
    December 2005
    7,362 Posts

You mean this guy?

Psychojake, Guillebon and I just took him down too on Anvil.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #4567
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,537 Posts
    I took a print screen of the amount of points i got one round just camping with the trebuchet, where the hell does it go? :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #4568
    December 2005
    7,362 Posts
    I got kind of bored since I wanted to play with you guys :(
    I'll play with you.
    Both ways ;)

9. Post #4569
    x 1 (list)
    September 2011
    11,007 Posts
    I took a print screen of the amount of points i got one round just camping with the trebuchet, where the hell does it go? :(
    Open mspaint -> CTRL + V
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #4570
    January 2010
    2,720 Posts
    There's like, no visual feed back to see what instance of the map your on, you're on the overflow but each instance is numbered, like the districts in gw1.

11. Post #4571
    December 2005
    7,362 Posts
    There's like, no visual feed back to see what instance of the map your on, you're on the overflow but each instance is numbered, like the districts in gw1.
    Where are these numbers displayed? I couldn't seem to find them.

12. Post #4572
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,869 Posts
    You mean this guy?

He dropped pants for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #4573
    x 1 (list)
    September 2011
    11,007 Posts
    He dropped pants for me.
    I dropped my pants for him.

no really my pants broke
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #4574
    January 2010
    2,720 Posts
    Where are these numbers displayed? I couldn't seem to find them.
    I only found you could see those of others by pressing y and looking for it.

15. Post #4575
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,537 Posts
    Open mspaint -> CTRL + V
    When you take a print screen of most games it takes a print screen of your desktop and not the game itself. It said when i hit print screen it took a screenshot, but didn't tell me where it saved it to. So the only thing i got when i go into paint is my GW2 folder :(

Fuck it it's gone forever. I got something like 334 points using a trebuchet, and the person in second had 112 points i think it was. I had 15 kills and 73 hits with that thing. It was awesome. Every time i shot i would hit like 3 people and do 8k-16k damage to each of them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #4576
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    I got my name wrong, I'm Barquile. silly me

Edited:

just gotta keep clicking log in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #4577
    December 2005
    7,362 Posts
    He dropped pants for me.
    He dropped a mace which I gave to Psychojake.

18. Post #4578
    Putting the X in Xylophone
    November 2007
    1,121 Posts
    You mean this guy?

The problem is that you are all lvl six and it is directly next to the starting Charr area so everyone is there, powering-up the boss.

Edit: Is Billy Mays a player or a pet?

19. Post #4579
    December 2005
    7,362 Posts
    The problem is that you are all lvl six and it is directly next to the starting Charr area so everyone is there, powering-up the boss.

Edit: Is Billy Mays a player or a pet?
    A pet...
    :3

Edited:

I didn't know what else to name him and that was the first thing that came to mind! Then I got attacked and forgot about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #4580
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,168 Posts
    When you take a print screen of most games it takes a print screen of your desktop and not the game itself. It said when i hit print screen it took a screenshot, but didn't tell me where it saved it to. So the only thing i got when i go into paint is my GW2 folder :(

Fuck it it's gone forever. I got something like 334 points using a trebuchet, and the person in second had 112 points i think it was. I had 15 kills and 73 hits with that thing. It was awesome. Every time i shot i would hit like 3 people and do 8k-16k damage to each of them
    C:\Users\Usernamehere\Documents\Guild Wars 2\Screens
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #4581
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    moledune is now on high
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #4582
    February 2009
    2,740 Posts
    HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT.
    It's been 7 hours and I still can't log in.

Except now I get a different error message.
    "Unable to connect to a login server"
    goddamnit I want to play already
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #4583

February 2010
    817 Posts
    HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT.

I think the servers have gone down, I was just on now I'm getting the same message.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #4584
    November 2010
    1,429 Posts
    HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT.

The server is down for routine maintenance.

25. Post #4585
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,537 Posts
    C:\Users\Usernamehere\Documents\Guild Wars 2\Screens
    You're a boss

26. Post #4586
    February 2009
    2,740 Posts
    I can't even get into the gw2 forums to find a solution for it

Edited:

The server is down for routine maintenance.
    Oh,thanks.For how long,though?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #4587
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,537 Posts

Edited:

should be up in 1 minute, but i'd check their twitter. should say on there

28. Post #4588
    November 2010
    1,429 Posts

Edited:

What message do you get when trying to log in? (when the servers are not down, that is.)

29. Post #4589
    SERGEANT OF THE MASTER SERGEANTS MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF EXTREME SERGEANTS TO THE MAX
    June 2010
    2,197 Posts
    Its up.

30. Post #4590
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,350 Posts
    I've been waiting for like seven hours and my download just died at 99% with 3 files remaining

What the fuck is up with this

31. Post #4591
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,589 Posts
    You mean this guy?

yeah him. im on jade something or other (US server, it wouldnt let me repick from last weekend). here's a picture of our fight. at one point i think he was left alone for 30 seconds so he got ALL HIS HEALTH BACK

imo he needs some balancing

edit: i recorded the entire fight. it lasted 20 minutes.

32. Post #4592

February 2010
    817 Posts
    I fuckin deleted all the files by accident, god damn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #4593
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    4,422 Posts
    Is there a way to switch realms? For some reason me and my friend got placed on two different ones, even though we selected the same. and the transfer isn't working it appears..

34. Post #4594
    February 2009
    2,740 Posts
    What message do you get when trying to log in? (when the servers are not down, that is.)
    21:6:3:362:101
    It seems like just about everyone getting this is in the Middle East(I'm in Dubai)

35. Post #4595
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,537 Posts
    Is there a way to switch realms? For some reason me and my friend got placed on two different ones, even though we selected the same. and the transfer isn't working it appears..
    It will take a few hours because thousands of people are trying to transfer

36. Post #4596
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    864 Posts
    yeah him. im on jade something or other (US server, it wouldnt let me repick from last weekend). here's a picture of our fight. at one point i think he was left alone for 30 seconds so he got ALL HIS HEALTH BACK

imo he needs some balancing

edit: i recorded the entire fight. it lasted 20 minutes.
    The Shaman was ridiculous. I spent more time reviving people, getting one-hit killed, and waiting to be revived than I did actually hitting him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #4597
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,698 Posts
    'Shatter your opponents dreams of becoming an adventurer with a single arrow to the knee'

Rangers crippling shot :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #4598
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,925 Posts
    When someone has some free time, I would be pleased if they invited Charr Von Warrior to the guild.
    Unfortunately it is 0809 and I must get some shut eye.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #4599
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    9,142 Posts
    I can't even begin to express how fucking godamn shitting awesome the three-way bigass pvp fights are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #4600
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,698 Posts
    Also if there is a fp guild then hit me up on ring of fire 'dudeface'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)