1. Post #4681
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,614 Posts
    We will probably need to unite our guild all under 1 server. It looks like the only way to claim anything higher than a tower is to be the MOST contributing guild in taking over that area. Most guilds are all in 1 server, so we're already at a disadvantage by dividing ourselves. Also, if we unite under 1 server we could have massive wvw runs which would be fun. I'd recommend moledune, it looks like a low population server so we would get the least amount of overflow issues. The server is up to you (Idc, i got a great internet) I'd just recommend we go for a low population one.
    Nystical, there's a series of problems with that plan. Mostly that EU players probably won't want to be on the NA servers for the rest of their game life (nor want to pay 1800 gems to switch).
    For beta, I see more EU players doing WvW on Ring of Fire. I actually transferred there, as a NA player, so I could chill with them for a bit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #4682
    February 2011
    4,526 Posts
    Hero menu> pvp> enter the mists> enter the asura portal to World Versus World.
    Thank you! I'm prepared to steamroll with my greatsword!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #4683
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    9,321 Posts
    Finally was able to get the free 2000 gems, they might have fixed it for everyone.

Guardian bros.
    Gaurdian best class. i'm such a fan of the sword and shield.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4684
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    could you invite Barquile to the guild? also what server is most of FP on (NA)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #4685
    November 2010
    1,448 Posts
    Well, crap.

I am now a member of the "unable to complete operation" when logging in club.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #4686
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,708 Posts
    Levelled a Ranger to 8 and I'm feeling that excitement to explore and adventure it's amazing. Going to try out a Norn thief now, then a mesmer to get a taste of my 3 choices of professions
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #4687
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,338 Posts
    for some reason it says i am "not in a guild" when i log in to a character.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #4688
    Dragon Member
    January 2006
    1,312 Posts
    Any idea how to get the one skill point at Diessa Plateau right next to the passage to Wayfarer Foothills? There's just a guy lying on the floor without any ways to interact with. I thought that you may have to wake him up with water, but I can only find empty buckets and no water sources anywhere nearby (and when I went to a lake a bit further away, I could not fill the bucket).

Any help?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #4689
    June 2010
    1,513 Posts
    is there a way to get diferent weapons for the pvp matches, when i get converted to lvl 80 i only get 4 weps and the necros pre-set ones are meh

10. Post #4690
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    868 Posts
    Logins are down...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #4691
    June 2010
    1,513 Posts
    i just logged in few secs ago

12. Post #4692
    February 2011
    4,526 Posts
    is there a way to get diferent weapons for the pvp matches, when i get converted to lvl 80 i only get 4 weps and the necros pre-set ones are meh
    There should be merchants in the mist area that you can get weapons and sigils from.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #4693
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,597 Posts
    for some reason it says i am "not in a guild" when i log in to a character.
    Yeah i just looked it says i'm in the facepunch beta guild but i'm the only one in it? :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #4694
    Gold Member

July 2006
    1,960 Posts
    Just levelled a norn thief to level 12. It wasn't as interesting as I had hoped though. I'm probably going to try a ranger next.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #4695
    November 2010
    1,448 Posts
    Ugh. I regret logging out for a sec to eat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #4696
    I watched a stream of a video game so that means I'm an authority on it!
    May 2007
    5,309 Posts
    Just levelled a norn thief to level 12. It wasn't as interesting as I had hoped though. I'm probably going to try a ranger next.
    Ya the theif is pretty lame compared to all the other classes, pve wise.

Really fun in PvP but melee is at such a disadvantage in GW2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #4697
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,869 Posts
    Yeah I just logged in and it says I'm not in a guild, I wanted to ask for some help with the ivon trueshot boss.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #4698
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,789 Posts
    Yeah i just looked it says i'm in the facepunch beta guild but i'm the only one in it? :(
    I can confirm this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #4699
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,614 Posts
    It shows me as the only one as well.

20. Post #4700
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    13,888 Posts
    this game is seriously so much fun. i haven't felt this challenged by combat in forever, i'm really glad they decided to up the difficulty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #4701
    I watched a stream of a video game so that means I'm an authority on it!
    May 2007
    5,309 Posts
    this game is seriously so much fun. i haven't felt this challenged by combat in forever, i'm really glad they decided to up the difficulty.
    Too bad the lag ruins the combat right now.

22. Post #4702
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,170 Posts
    idk about you guys but this
    bought the game for me

i have 4 irl friends to play with so this game feels like it was made for us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #4703
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,699 Posts
    so remember that boss bullet and i were talking about yesterday?

20 fucking minutes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #4704
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    868 Posts
    I just logged in!

EDIT: Nevermind. Network Error and apparently Heart of the Mists crashed?

25. Post #4705
    November 2010
    1,448 Posts
    i have 4 irl friends to play with so this game feels like it was made for us
    I have irl friends who occasionally follow me into games but they took one look at GW2, said it was shit, and went back to WoW.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #4706
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,338 Posts
    Nystical, there's a series of problems with that plan. Mostly that EU players probably won't want to be on the NA servers for the rest of their game life (nor want to pay 1800 gems to switch).
    For beta, I see more EU players doing WvW on Ring of Fire. I actually transferred there, as a NA player, so I could chill with them for a bit.
    I only said so because when I first joined (I'm US WEST coast) in the ring of fire server, I have an amazing connection to it and I almost never lag. (unless the entire server is lagging)

anyway, DO NOT LOG OUT IN WVWVW OR LIONS ARCH!!! It will take awhile to log in (constant attempts)

im just going to pve while the guild is weirded out

27. Post #4707
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    I love using a rifle.
    I'm like big game hunting for minotaurs and ghosts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #4708
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,708 Posts
    This game is fucking fun. That is all I have to say because I'm off to play this all night.

29. Post #4709
    I play the electric violin on desolation row
    March 2005
    2,578 Posts
    I'm getting a generic Korean mmo vibe from it. I'm sure I just need to play more though. I'm not going to spoil myself on the beta however. Gonna wait for release now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Disagree x 5Dumb x 2Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #4710
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,789 Posts
    I just logged in!

EDIT: Nevermind. Network Error and apparently Heart of the Mists crashed?
    I get the same problem. Seems like my character is caught in limbo now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #4711
    June 2010
    1,513 Posts
    should i do some pve? so far all ive been doing is pvp , elementalist with staffs are pretty bad unless your enemy isnt smart enough to evade out of aoe, theif is really really good.

32. Post #4712
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,338 Posts
    Thief is glitched right now with swords, if you do a specific thing, you can get inside towers/keeps without knocking down their walls... Also apparently I'm not in the fp guild anymore

33. Post #4713
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,727 Posts
    Can't log in all of a sudden. Sad.

Also has anyone found a Dye Manufacturer, and has anyone found the jumping puzzle in Queensdale?

34. Post #4714
    Tey
    PM ME FOR RUST KEYS!!
    June 2010
    2,164 Posts
    Day 1 buy

that is all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #4715
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,562 Posts
    Also has anyone found a Dye Manufacturer
    Go to your home instance, there should be a Dye Manufacturer in there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #4716
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    764 Posts
    so remember that boss bullet and i were talking about yesterday?

20 fucking minutes

I hated that motherfucker.

37. Post #4717
    Dennab
    February 2008
    10,478 Posts
    I'm getting a generic Korean mmo vibe from it. I'm sure I just need to play more though. I'm not going to spoil myself on the beta however. Gonna wait for release now.
    Everyone can have opinions but this just to fucking stupid. A generic Korean MMO, seriously?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #4718
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    764 Posts
    Yeah I dunno how you got that idea of the game. I mean the combat is realtime, mob grinding is discouraged, and there's a plot and voice acting.

39. Post #4719
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,727 Posts
    I hated that motherfucker.
    What I don't understand is why people don't realize that while yes, he may be tough to fight, the more people there are to fight him, the harder it gets. They just make it harder for themselves.

40. Post #4720
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,325 Posts
    Suddenly can't login. Darn it all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)