1. Post #4841
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,431 Posts
    God dammit i just got disconnected as i was beating that first boss in the human area

can't get back in now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #4842
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    3,604 Posts
    is it possible to respec my skill points?
    There's not really any reason to. You can get enough skill points to unlock every skill for your profession, I'm pretty sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #4843
    x 1 (list)
    September 2011
    10,620 Posts
    They said that it will be once a month so the next one is most likely the end of may. They also said they aren't sure how many they will have.
    No no no no

They specifically said at LEAST once a month. The street date at the moment is June 22, which is probably pretty close since the game is in the final stages. The 6/28 date from the picture in ANet HQ is looking pretty damn likely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4844
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,413 Posts
    Dammit I guess I'll just have to do something stupid like study for finals
    The one reason why I'm glad I'm not in the beta right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #4845
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,301 Posts
    God dammit i just got disconnected as i was beating that first boss in the human area

can't get back in now
    That happened to me too. I was busy fighting a giant spider in the Human starting area and suddenly, I'm met with the title screen. Weird shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #4846
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    There's not really any reason to. You can get enough skill points to unlock every skill for your profession, I'm pretty sure.
    well I pretty much wasted a point on a turret I never use, if I got that point back I could afford the thing I wanted.

7. Post #4847
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,925 Posts
    The street date at the moment is June 22
    Uh, no it isn't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #4848
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,672 Posts
    Is the trading post down for anyone else?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #4849
    own-fucking-zone
    April 2009
    4,016 Posts
    Divinity's Reach is the finest looking piece of design I've ever witnessed in a game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #4850
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,301 Posts
    Blech, figures. The Charr starting quest is bugged out. Also, it's hard to play one character past like..level 5 since it's all going to be wiped anyway. Though those first few levels are usually the best :v
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #4851
    November 2009
    1,462 Posts
    Thank god theres a portal from lions arch to divinities reach, the area between is always full
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #4852
    July 2011
    586 Posts
    so happy i pre-purchased the collectors, too bad i can't play in this beta since my current pc is fucked up gotta wait til tuesday to get my new one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #4853
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,106 Posts
    is it possible to respec my skill points?
    Yes, but it costs a small amount of silver. That is if you are referring to traits.

May be able to do both, IDK.

14. Post #4854
    December 2009
    11,753 Posts
    I tried. I really did. I guess MMOs just aren't my thing anymore. :(

Can someone tell me how to cancel preorders from guildwars2.com please? :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #4855
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,925 Posts
    Pity, lost my Charr Warrior's money during the reset and was removed from the guild.
    Oh well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #4856
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,622 Posts

uh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 6Winner x 2Friendly x 1Agree x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #4857
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    452 Posts
    This guy knows a thing or two about coverage, someone get this man a sponsor!

On a side note, I finished Wayfarer Foothills 100% on my Warrior. I think I'm going to try another class now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #4858
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    5,059 Posts

Best guild ever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #4859
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,172 Posts
    hi i won a free copy of gw2 and i am downloading the beta right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #4860
    x 1 (list)
    September 2011
    10,620 Posts
    OOB glitch found, video to follow

Preview:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #4861
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,610 Posts
    What is OOB?

22. Post #4862
    x 1 (list)
    September 2011
    10,620 Posts
    What is OOB?
    Out of bounds. Gonna try to get to Ascalon or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #4863
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,327 Posts
    I'm going to test some classes indepth (I've gotten enough of crafting/wvw) then decide what 5 classes I'm probably going to use with the character slots.

24. Post #4864
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,431 Posts
    my game crashed during WvW and now i can't log on to that character.

I had like 5,000 glory spent on him with weapons and armor all decked out and shit :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #4865
    Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!
    April 2006
    15,969 Posts
    streaming WvW on my charr engineer if anyone's interested

Edited:

http://www.justin.tv/jerryk

26. Post #4866
    November 2010
    5,725 Posts
    I doubt WvW is the most interesting thing to be streaming, most of the time you just have 20 people knocking on a gate for an hour until it falls down
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #4867
    Obsessive Screenshot Disorder
    December 2005
    7,346 Posts
    I really love this HR screenshot feature. Can turn out some amazing shots!

I found a glitch with it already though which tells us how it works:

Seems to zoom in and take a screenshot using my native resolution although it doesn't account for screen fade effects.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #4868
    SERGEANT OF THE MASTER SERGEANTS MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF EXTREME SERGEANTS TO THE MAX
    June 2010
    2,194 Posts
    So, I disconnected while in World versus World, so I can't access my Engineer, and I'm trying to make a new Charr thief, but apparently I've hit the new character limit? Whats the limit?

29. Post #4869
    December 2005
    7,346 Posts
    five.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #4870
    SERGEANT OF THE MASTER SERGEANTS MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF EXTREME SERGEANTS TO THE MAX
    June 2010
    2,194 Posts
    I have two characters, I even deleted one so that I only have one now. I reach the end of character creation and it brings up a message that says I've hit the new character limit.

31. Post #4871
    December 2005
    7,346 Posts
    I believe that's a bug. I've heard some people having the same problem but I just created my fifth character.

32. Post #4872
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,574 Posts
    streaming WvW on my charr engineer if anyone's interested

Edited:

http://www.justin.tv/jerryk
    ITT: Ballista fucking people up.

33. Post #4873
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,622 Posts
    This might just be me, but the human male sounds a lot like Nathan Drake.

Who is his voice actor, if I'm wrong?

34. Post #4874
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    3,604 Posts
    This might just be me, but the human male sounds a lot like Nathan Drake.

Who is his voice actor, if I'm wrong?
    It is the same guy.(Nolan North)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Zing Zing x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #4875
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,574 Posts
    It is the voice of Nathan Drake. Actors name is Nolan North.

Edited:

It is the same guy.(Nolan North)
    blast.

36. Post #4876
    Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!
    April 2006
    15,969 Posts
    I doubt WvW is the most interesting thing to be streaming, most of the time you just have 20 people knocking on a gate for an hour until it falls down
    WvW is amazing, i fired mortars on people from blue shard valley keep, then i built a ballista right at the entrance to a small doorway and my team lured the other team into the chokepoint

they got DECIMATED by the ballista, that thing is amazing especially when you have no option but to squish into a small doorway to move forward

i'll have to upload it later, it was amazing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #4877
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,622 Posts
    Aha, I was right!

My warrior character is Adam Jensen with Nolan North's voice.

38. Post #4878
    January 2010
    2,713 Posts
    I find it funny how the same weekend as the GW2 beta starts and constantly crashes, FP does the same thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #4879
    November 2010
    5,725 Posts
    oh look funion has been reading this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #4880
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,143 Posts
    Please invite me at Rong. I want to see how the guild system works
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)