1. Post #4521
    January 2011
    703 Posts
    Oh, more tracks with voice samples:

Well, this is bizarre
    Still sounds hella cool
    Sounds like
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #4522
    February 2010
    5,305 Posts

why did they decide to put this feature in both games anyways
    SWAG

Edited:

Sounds like

Game freak sampled the same music they did

Edited:

Edited:

well, my post broke :\
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #4523
    I'm hoping for the new Kyurem forms to made into toys about the same size as these (possibly one for normal Kyurem too)

(5-7 in. tall)

There's a Reshiram one but I can't find it
    I have both of them

I'm a huge sucker for Pokemon figures

4. Post #4524
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,150 Posts
    http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=XZHF38QP

full list of bw2 tutor compatibilities is out, try to use ctrl+f for easier reading

-arcanine is a dragon now
    -everything with wings not a bug/grass/water type gets heat wave
    -archeops got roost to suck less; roost also went to volcarona, reshi/zek/kyu, braviary, etc
    -lots of stuff got superpower
    -all the caterpillars/moths got electroweb, as did the porygon and magnemite lines
    -unfezant, escavalier and klinklang got shafted hard

good stuff
    Arcanine was already awesomely useful. With fuckin' OUTRAGE he'll be nigh unstoppable.

Edited:

Holy crap Haxorus got Superpower.

Edited:

Jolteon got Hyper Voice, he was already a bro, now that just makes him hit that many pokes just that bit harder.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #4525
    Gold Member

January 2009
    1,231 Posts
    Isn't it extremely odd to just say yup he is a dragon now always was.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

6. Post #4526
    May 2009
    13,150 Posts
    Isn't it extremely odd to just say yup he is a dragon now always was.
    He isn't a dragon type. They just gave him a bunch of dragon moves to make him kick more arses.

7. Post #4527
    Gold Member

January 2009
    1,231 Posts
    Ah I was already confused.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

8. Post #4528
    Extraction Point
    July 2006
    8,145 Posts
    Got pokemon conquest today.
    Enjoying it a lot :D
    I got a carnivine and hooooly crap he's just murdering enemy forces. He hit an enemy wooper (30 damage) for 158 and it wasn't even a crit D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

9. Post #4529
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,106 Posts
    Got pokemon conquest today.
    Enjoying it a lot :D
    I got a carnivine and hooooly crap he's just murdering enemy forces. He hit an enemy wooper (30 damage) for 158 and it wasn't even a crit D:
    Gee I wonder why.

Oh Water Ground.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

10. Post #4530
    May 2009
    13,150 Posts
    Gee I wonder why.

Oh Water Ground.
    Wooper is the greatest defensive tank known to man, he should be able to shrug it off.

11. Post #4531
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,106 Posts
    Wooper is the greatest defensive tank known to man, he should be able to shrug it off.
    The capabilities of pokemon in conquest is ass backwards.

12. Post #4532
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,172 Posts
    Hmmm....
    Unconfirmed: According to Serebii, Shining Charms and Round Charms make it easier to get shiny Pokemon and eggs in the daycare respectively.
    https://twitter.com/BulbaNewsNOW/sta...20991868108800

I don't know what to say if this is true.
    Still I don't think it will make a huge difference, maybe it will make the wild shiny percentage ŕ-la Masuda Method at the very most.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

13. Post #4533
    May 2009
    13,150 Posts
    The capabilities of pokemon in conquest is ass backwards.
    Sarcasm.

14. Post #4534
    August 2009
    6,838 Posts
    Hmmm....

Still I don't think it will make a huge difference, maybe it will make the wild shiny percentage ŕ-la Masuda Method at the very most.
    This is good. I've played almost every gen minus 3 (because 3 sucked) and never found a single shiny. Not a single one. Improving that chance would be welcome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #4535
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,172 Posts
    This is good. I've played almost every gen minus 3 (because 3 sucked) and never found a single shiny. Not a single one. Improving that chance would be welcome.
    Last time I found a wild shiny pokemon was like 10 years ago in Pokemon Silver, a shiny Rhyhorn and Tentacruel. Now thanks to the Masuda Method I was able to get two shinies in BW, a shiny Horsea and a shiny Klink.

I wonder what the percentage change it's gonna be, with the Masuda Method the chances of getting a shiny are 1 out of 1366 (1/8192 in normal conditions), will these items make shiny encounters twice as frequent? A puny 10 or 20% more frequent? We'll have to wait a bit

Oh, by the way, given that BW2 takes place 2 years after BW, how does the trading work between them? There's a time capsule system similar to the one in GSC or you can just trade normally?

16. Post #4536
    August 2011
    702 Posts
    When Emerald first came out I saw a shiny Zubat but me being my 10 year old self thought it was infected so I killed it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

17. Post #4537
    I wish I had a tentacle hand. Japan would pay billions for some real-life tentacles.
    February 2009
    4,455 Posts
    When Emerald first came out I saw a shiny Zubat but me being my 10 year old self thought it was infected so I killed it.
    I caught a shiny Zubat in Gold, thought it was worthless so I 'tricked' my friend into believing it was amazing and traded it for his Charizard from Red. It turned into a normal Zubat afterwards, and only later I realised that Shinies were actually fucking rare and that it was pretty retarded to make that trade.

18. Post #4538
    July 2010
    3,560 Posts
    So I got excited for Flareon's fire fang and painted something to commemorate it.

Somebody please teach me how to paint faces   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

19. Post #4539
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    So I got excited for Flareon's fire fang and painted something to commemorate it.

It's... nice... I guess?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #4540
    May 2009
    13,150 Posts

Use solid lines, it'll make things look cleaner, and you can use smaller lines to denote Flareon's dog muzzle 'n' shiznit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

21. Post #4541
    November 2008
    302 Posts
    (because 3 sucked)
    hey, fuck you too buddy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #4542
    uh didn't Flareon always have fire fang
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

23. Post #4543

May 2011
    909 Posts
    oh yeah i've been playing conquest too

some advice for early game:

-your starting eevee isn't that bad but its kind of meh compared to a lot of others; it's worth noting that you can get more eevees later and your hero has enough party room for all 7 eeveelutions + 1 more (the special endgame pokemon) so don't be afraid to evolve if you get the chance early
    -on that note you likely won't be able to evolve for a while, the requirements are fairly high for esp/umbr/glac/leaf and the e-stones are kind of a pain to find
    -jigglypuff on the other hand is really only good for being a meatshield
    -a darumaka with the run up ability is so unbelievably godlike it's amazing, get one asap and watch as you basically wreck everything that isn't a water or ground type
    -if you're the kind of player who wants to min/max look up which warriors have the best link with which pokemon and try to get as many as you can, use them so they get good exp
    -at the same time don't be afraid to use their default pokes, like i said i got a darmanitan early game and its literally wrecking everything
    -be careful about delegating nations to search, because the warriors in that nation can end up getting new pokemon and you might run out of space for when you have access to their best link partner (every warrior has a max # of pokemon)
    -if you're trying to train a magikarp make sure to splash every turn, i randomly get items when i splash on certain tiles (like the hole in aurora's farm) plus i THINK you get more exp for splashing every turn (two karps in battle, one splashed every turn one didn't splash on one turn, the one that went a turn without splashing got 0.01% less exp)
    -save before challenging terrera. just trust me on this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

24. Post #4544
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,172 Posts
    uh didn't Flareon always have fire fang
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...By_leveling_up

Since the 4th gen, yep

25. Post #4545
    July 2010
    3,560 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

26. Post #4546
    May 2011
    2,669 Posts
    And it sucks. Fire Blast or Overheat are FAR better choices, despite being special.

27. Post #4547
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    193 Posts
    Hmmm....

I am excited for this. Speaking of which, I hatched a Shiny Oshawott, like, a week ago. That's two in one month. I'll be trading it for a Shiny Golett.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

28. Post #4548
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,172 Posts
    Small heads-up:

http://www.youtube.com/user/utuber60...?feature=watch

If you want to listen to all the new BW2 music this channel has uploaded pretty much every single track from the game

Edited:

What the hell, Kirby? What are you doing on my Pokemon game?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #4549
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,056 Posts
    The Nimbasa City gym is pretty much the best thing about BW2

30. Post #4550
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,328 Posts
    Right now, I gotten the virus(lower chance of getting it than shiny) from the wild, but no shiny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

31. Post #4551
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,172 Posts
    Right now, I gotten the virus(lower chance of getting it than shiny) from the wild, but no shiny.
    I also got Pokerus once when playing Black, first time I ever got it by myself. I still have some infected pokemon on my PC with that pokerus just in case I need to infect something

32. Post #4552
    Extraction Point
    July 2006
    8,145 Posts
    I got pokerus on my blind black nuzlocke.
    Shit was cash
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #4553
    December 2011
    2,232 Posts
    Guys I just caught a shiny adamant sandile. :D
    I need to do battle subway and get some EV enhancing things, then get it to lv. 100.

Edited:

It's IVs are meh, with the lowest being 16 in defense and the highest 29 in attack, but most are in the mid-20's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

34. Post #4554
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    193 Posts
    Guys I just caught a shiny adamant sandile. :D
    I need to do battle subway and get some EV enhancing things, then get it to lv. 100.

Edited:

It's IVs are meh, with the lowest being 16 in defense and the highest 29 in attack, but most are in the mid-20's.
    Would you be willing to trade that for a Shiny Zorua when I hatch it? What's its level?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

35. Post #4555
    December 2011
    2,232 Posts
    Would you be willing to trade that for a Shiny Zorua when I hatch it? What's its level?
    3, because I've started EV training.
    Idk about the trading though. I have a friend whose absolute favorite pokemon is Krookodile, and he's been trying for a while to get one. I may give it to him as a birthday present, since his birthday is coming up.
    If for some reason he doesn't want it, I'd trade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

36. Post #4556
    Extraction Point
    July 2006
    8,145 Posts
    29 attack is awesome on a shiny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

37. Post #4557
    Mentally incapable of sticking to one avatar
    January 2007
    5,755 Posts

Going good for my random nuzlocke so far, lost a Poliwhirl to a sneaky Patrat though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

38. Post #4558
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,792 Posts

Woo Sunkern
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #4559
    they sure put a lot of emphasis on Roxie and she ended up being easy as piss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #4560
    November 2008
    302 Posts
    they sure put a lot of emphasis on Roxie and she ended up being easy as piss
    You can straight up catch a lvl 10 Magnemite that durdles around outside her gym and wipe her with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)