1. Post #1041
    July 2007
    981 Posts
    ok seriously guys
    Pokemons are serious business, Checkers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

2. Post #1042
    July 2010
    2,527 Posts
    what the fuck is that crap

reshiram is so cute why do they have to bastardize it so horribly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1043
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,285 Posts
    what the fuck is that crap

reshiram is so cute why do they have to bastardize it so horribly
    Reshi is meant to be feminime to Zekky's masculine, but now they both look like mechas. Not sure what to think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #1044
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,376 Posts
    rate hearts if you think black and white 2 will have an original storyline; gaybows if it's going to be the same with different legendary scenes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 8Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

5. Post #1045
    February 2011
    2,352 Posts
    does this mean no ruby sapphire remakes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #1046
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,255 Posts
    ok seriously guys
    What's so bad about it? Did you expected "The Oshawshonk Redemption" or something like that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

7. Post #1047
    May 2009
    13,285 Posts
    rate hearts if you think black and white 2 will have an original storyline; gaybows if it's going to be the same with different legendary scenes
    Somewhere inbetween.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #1048
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,376 Posts
    eventually, but not immediately
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

9. Post #1049
    Okay I've warmed up to the new designs now they are awesome

that was much quicker than last time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #1050
    May 2009
    13,285 Posts
    Ok the more I look at Reshi2 and Zekky2 the more I don't like them. It's like those weird people on the internet who mash two Pokémon together and call it their OC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #1051
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,255 Posts
    Nope, the release of this new set of games is not relevant to the fact they can come out or not, they could be announced at any moment

12. Post #1052
    February 2011
    2,352 Posts
    the characters are annoying

13. Post #1053
    July 2007
    981 Posts
    Okay I've warmed up to the new designs now they are awesome

that was much quicker than last time
    Probably won't use them in-game anyway so the designs don't bother me.

Edited:

After Gen II I didn't really care about the legendaries other than as collectables.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1054
    October 2009
    9,338 Posts
    Meloetta in the poster means Gen 6 will come VERY soon. With evolutions of craptacular Pokemon if we are lucky.
    Wait, what? Where did you get that from?

Edited:

do you honestly care what happens to the 3DS userbase
    That's like saying "no one cares about the GBA, keep making GBC games" in September of 2002.

The 3DS has been out for almost a year now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

15. Post #1055
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,955 Posts
    So, are you guys excited for Pokemon White and Black 2?

In honor of the new pokemon game, I have to ask, what's you guys favorite Pokemon game?

I started in the 4th generation.

My 4 favorite games (that's the only ones I've truly gotten into.) are,

1. Soul Silver
    2. White
    3. Platinum
    4. Diamond.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

16. Post #1056
    May 2011
    2,803 Posts
    Well, that means 2 Pokemon are revealed this year, and Genesect is the star of the next movie. And the following year we are like we were in 2010.

17. Post #1057
    July 2007
    981 Posts

In honor of the new pokemon game, I have to ask, what's you guys favorite Pokemon game?

1. Soul Silver
    2. White
    3. Platinum
    4. Diamond.
    Soul Silver is also probably my number one favourite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #1058
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,955 Posts
    So, instead of making a Pokemon Gray, they combined Zekrom/Reshiram with Kyurem? I'd have preferred them to make a game centered around Kyurem called Pokemon Gray. Similar to what they did with Platinum to Giratina.

19. Post #1059
    the idea of "pokemon gray" was always stupid and you all know it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #1060
    July 2007
    981 Posts
    Pokemon Light Grey and Dark Grey are the future.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1061
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,955 Posts
    http://imgur.com/uyjnV

Image tags are screwing up but,

Guys, am I doing it right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1062
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,376 Posts
    mustache

23. Post #1063
    July 2007
    981 Posts
    snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #1064
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,955 Posts
    The picture isn't loading up

25. Post #1065
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    153 Posts
    It looks like it's going to be a direct sequel. If so then we probably are getting new characters since our old ones (assuming you've beaten the game) have a shit-ton of high level pokemon and the legendaries. Or maybe they could import the save data from the original black and white? I'm disappointed it's not for 3DS entirely though.

1. Soul Silver
    2. White
    3. Platinum
    4. Diamond.
    I started in the 1st generation :smug:

The only two I really like are Blue and Silver.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

26. Post #1066
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    9,435 Posts
    Apparently the two versions of Kyurem are not forms, but two separate pokemon.

27. Post #1067
    July 2007
    981 Posts
    So basically Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem were all left at the Daycare centre for a bit too long...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

28. Post #1068
    December 2009
    1,866 Posts
    Oh fuck, I didn't know ya'll made a V.10.
    I feel so dumb for not catching up.....

But yeah, that new announcement.....
    I want it now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

29. Post #1069
    May 2011
    1,388 Posts
    I kind of hope that they'll do something like the DSI enhanced games with this. Except it would be 3DS enhanced and make the street-pass beta that they had going a hell of a lot more convenient.

30. Post #1070
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,194 Posts
    Hey wheres that picture that shows reactions of what would happen if gen 5's pokemon were released in R/G/B and if gen 1 was released in B/W

31. Post #1071
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,064 Posts
    Oh god, please cancel Black 2 and White 2 Nintendo, I just want Gray version.

Fuck change.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

32. Post #1072
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,194 Posts
    Hey wheres that picture that shows reactions of what would happen if gen 5's pokemon were released in R/G/B and if gen 1 was released in B/W
    found it nevermind

33. Post #1073
    August 2009
    7,435 Posts
    Reshi is meant to be feminime to Zekky's masculine, but now they both look like mechas. Not sure what to think.
    This is one of the worst posts I've seen in my years of being a facepunch member.

Just wanting to let you know is all.

I wanna see one of the "new" pokemon sinking into lava giving a thumbs up now, they look so goddamn awful it's unreal. Those people who complain about pokemon literally being random shapes actually have a valid point now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

34. Post #1074
    I wanna see one of the "new" pokemon sinking into lava giving a thumbs up now, they look so goddamn awful it's unreal. Those people who complain about pokemon literally being random shapes actually have a valid point now.
    do you know why they look like that or even have an idea?

35. Post #1075
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,106 Posts
    This is one of the worst posts I've seen in my years of being a facepunch member.

Just wanting to let you know is all.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...gin_of_Species

Educate yourself on the so-called 'shapes'.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

36. Post #1076
    April 2011
    115 Posts
    Hello! Recently been playing Platinum (lent my old diamond to a sister, she lost it bleh), and I just defeated the fourth gym leader, the fighting one. I'm not sure where to go. I thought I was supposed to go to Pastoria city, but the gate to their from Hearthome is blocked and I can't seem to get their going south from Veilstone. Please help!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #1077
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    530 Posts
    do you know why they look like that or even have an idea?
    I think it might have something to do with how Zekrom and Reshiram used to be one dragon pokemon before they were split apart by those 2 brothers cuz they got all butthurt at each other or something.

I'm curious as to whether or not this will be a direct sequel or it will be an extended version of Black and White with more stuff added to it. Because it seemed like there is a good chance of picking up where B&W left off. Ghetsis escaped, and N is at some other place that might serve as the location of the new games.

38. Post #1078
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,332 Posts
    I think it might have something to do with how Zekrom and Reshiram used to be one dragon pokemon before they were split apart by those 2 brothers cuz they got all butthurt at each other or something.

I'm curious as to whether or not this will be a direct sequel or it will be an extended version of Black and White with more stuff added to it. Because it seemed like there is a good chance of picking up where B&W left off. Ghetsis escaped, and N is at some other place that might serve as the location of the new games.
    Probably direct, if so, I will ignore B/W1, just read some shit on it, and the ending, and then attempt the nuzlocke challenge on 2. Maybe it will be harder.

39. Post #1079
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,697 Posts
    Hello! Recently been playing Platinum (lent my old diamond to a sister, she lost it bleh), and I just defeated the fourth gym leader, the fighting one. I'm not sure where to go. I thought I was supposed to go to Pastoria city, but the gate to their from Hearthome is blocked and I can't seem to get their going south from Veilstone. Please help!
    I am sorry but Google would be a better option for this.

40. Post #1080
    April 2011
    115 Posts
    I am sorry but Google would be a better option for this.
    Okay! Assumed this was the place for anything pokemon-related. Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)