1. Post #3601
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,257 Posts
    Oak looks like he flies away instead of being tackled away if you look closely.

On an actually relevant note This site has awesome pokemon pix
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

2. Post #3602
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,458 Posts
    ah does it feel good to crush someone's carefully set up sweep with 1 lucky super effective critical hit on PO, though i do feel quite bad for him

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

3. Post #3603
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    193 Posts
    So many new posts.

Anyway, I defeated N and Ghetsis. N was such a pain in the ass. Ghetsis was kind of easy, though.

Time to kick some ass in the post-story, where all the Pokémon are over-leveled as fuck at first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #3604
    July 2010
    2,530 Posts
    "Do you want to put Reshiram in your party and mess up the EVs?"

No

"Are you sure?"

Yes

"That guy has a zekrom you know"

I know

"Oh god please use reshiram"

No.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Mexico Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

5. Post #3605
    October 2011
    405 Posts
    So many new posts.

Anyway, I defeated N and Ghetsis. N was such a pain in the ass. Ghetsis was kind of easy, though.

Time to kick some ass in the post-story, where all the Pokémon are over-leveled as fuck at first.
    For me it is the opposite because of Getsis' Hydragon. I hate it and it one shots my Haxorous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #3606

daww
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #3607
    June 2010
    5,668 Posts
    You d'awww until you realize you have to eat it.

You cannibal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #3608

You cannibal.
    Little hard to eat ceramic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #3609
    July 2010
    2,530 Posts

You cannibal.
    cannibal? you're a mew then

can I catch you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #3610
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,311 Posts
    Yo, where are your set-up and support moves? It's all fully offensive aside from Mewtwo's recover.
    Maybe it's just me but I don't see set-ups as something that useful, you could end up wasting turns at the end if the foe decides to use Roar/Dragon Tail or manages to kill you before you can even move. Well, maybe that's just me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

11. Post #3611
    June 2010
    5,668 Posts
    What is that Mew made of anyway? I'm guessing strawberry something. Unless it's a toy and not some pastry sculpture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

12. Post #3612
    What is that Mew made of anyway? I'm guessing strawberry something. Unless it's a toy and not some pastry sculpture.
    I told you ceramic
    The whole thing, cupcake and all

13. Post #3613
    June 2010
    5,668 Posts
    I told you ceramic
    The whole thing, cupcake and all
    What's the point of it other than looking cool as you increasingly much crave for a cupcake as you stare at it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #3614
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,311 Posts
    Randomly found this while browsing the web:

I really want Dunsparce to have an evolution, specially if it looks like this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #3615
    I never liked Dunsparce because he was mediocore and didnt have a evolution.

i thought they would have made one. even more so in gen IV because they did that with a lot of other pokemons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Vietnam Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #3616
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,311 Posts
    I never liked Dunsparce because he was mediocore and didnt have a evolution.

i thought they would have made one. even more so in gen IV because they did that with a lot of other pokemons
    That's what I liked the most about Gen IV, I really love evolutions like Togekiss and Gallade.
    I hope Game Freak does something similar in Gen VI, there's still a lot of pokes that I think would love to have an evolution (Dunsparce, Quagsire, Sableye, Banette, Male Combee, Basculin...) or babies (Kangaskhan, Tauros/Miltank, Skarmory...)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #3617
    Jesus I've always wanted a Kangaskhan evolution. And Skarmory is the bees knees.

Gen V didn't really put all that much for past gens. And that Buffalo Pokemon, I was so sure that was a evolution or a side-evolution for Tauros.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Vietnam Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #3618
    May 2011
    2,872 Posts
    Bouffalant is to Tauros what Patrat is to Rattata. And Tauros, with a stat total comparable to Alakazam's, doesn't quite need an evo. A shared preevo with Miltank, however, is a fine option. Skarmory needs a preevo since Mantine got one, and Banette needs an evo since Dusclops got one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #3619
    dicks, my man
    August 2010
    5,575 Posts
    holy shit, I found my old Pokemon Pikachu pedometer last night

I also had another one which has a yellow case but it seems to have gone missing in my house. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iran, Islamic Republic of Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

20. Post #3620
    Bouffalant is to Tauros what Patrat is to Rattata. And Tauros, with a stat total comparable to Alakazam's, doesn't quite need an evo. A shared preevo with Miltank, however, is a fine option. Skarmory needs a preevo since Mantine got one, and Banette needs an evo since Dusclops got one.
    Eh I guess so. But then I'd like a preevo to Tauros. I've been waiting 10+ years for this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Vietnam Show Events

21. Post #3621
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,365 Posts
    That's what I liked the most about Gen IV, I really love evolutions like Togekiss and Gallade.
    I hope Game Freak does something similar in Gen VI, there's still a lot of pokes that I think would love to have an evolution (Dunsparce, Quagsire, Sableye, Banette, Male Combee, Basculin...) or babies (Kangaskhan, Tauros/Miltank, Skarmory...)
    Some pokémon are perfectly fine wtihout evolutions. Making Male Combee evolve would kill the point of them, which is that they're worker bees.

And sableye is boss without an evo ok.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #3622
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,311 Posts
    Some pokémon are perfectly fine wtihout evolutions. Making Male Combee evolve would kill the point of them, which is that they're worker bees.

The point of a male combee evolution would be being the equivalent of a drone.

In Sableye's case, yes, I know Prankster adds a lot of utility to it, but 380 BST is a bit lacking (The same could be said about Mawile, though I can't imagine how its evolution could look).
    I think it would be cool if Sableye's evolution had an alternative DW ability rather than Prankster (Like what happens with Murkrow or Riolu), or an entirely unique ability, that way Sableye can make sense in combat stand-alone and also use eviolite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

23. Post #3623
    May 2009
    13,365 Posts
    The point of a male combee evolution would be being the equivalent of a drone.

In Sableye's case, yes, I know Prankster adds a lot of utility to it, but 380 BST is a bit lacking (The same could be said about Mawile, though I can't imagine how its evolution could look).
    I think it would be cool if Sableye's evolution had an alternative DW ability rather than Prankster (Like what happens with Murkrow or Riolu), or an entirely unique ability, that way Sableye can make sense in combat stand-alone and also use eviolite.
    I'd rather see new Pokémon altogether.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #3624
    Extraction Point
    July 2006
    8,323 Posts
    Few problems with those:

Dunsparce would be fine (although his ability is bad, it results in unfun flinchax gameplay.
    Quagsire and Sableye would gain access to eviolite, making them incredibly bulky. Banette wouldn't be a huge issue, nor would basculin, but male combee is meant to not evolve as that's his species gimmick, I get why people dislike it for breeding purposes but on the other hand it's kinda cool and unique to that species.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #3625
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,380 Posts

I feel like pokemon w/o evolutions should be as strong as say Sigilyph was in B/W
    my god that pokemon was a special attack nightmare and i didn't even know it when i first caught...it

26. Post #3626
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,372 Posts
    "Do you want to put Reshiram in your party and mess up the EVs?"

No

"Are you sure?"

Yes

"That guy has a zekrom you know"

I know

"Oh god please use reshiram"

No.

Nintendo actually programmed in a scenario where if your party and all your boxes are full, you don't have to catch it. Why anyone would have every box full before fighting the E4 the first time is beyond me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

27. Post #3627
    When I played pokemon all I did was catch the cool looking ones and always thought they were the best.

Now all this comp stuff and evs

28. Post #3628
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,799 Posts
    Not much else happened in PO... I always go to the Pokebattlecenter room.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

29. Post #3629
    I got Daramataain or whatever. How do I make it go zen mode, because when i had 40% health left it didnt become Zen Mode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Vietnam Show Events

30. Post #3630
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    5,852 Posts
    I got Daramataain or whatever. How do I make it go zen mode, because when i had 40% health left it didnt become Zen Mode.
    You need the special Darmanitan from Resort Desert, get yourself some RageCandyBars.

31. Post #3631
    May 2009
    13,365 Posts
    I feel like pokemon w/o evolutions should be as strong as say Sigilyph was in B/W
    my god that pokemon was a special attack nightmare and i didn't even know it when i first caught...it
    Not all pokémon are supposed to be equally as powerful. The early game rodents and birds are, by design, supposed to drop off in usefulness. Nobody is begging for a Furret buff (except me give him prankster to go with trick it will be amazing pls pls pls).

32. Post #3632
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    10,144 Posts
    I just spent ~2 hours trying to get a skorupi with jolly and sniper.
    Not-so-great success.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events

33. Post #3633
    RISC MASTER RACE.
    August 2010
    7,110 Posts
    holy shit, I found my old Pokemon Pikachu pedometer last night

I also had another one which has a yellow case but it seems to have gone missing in my house. :(
    The yellow one was the older version. The 2 was balls to the walls because if you were not on your feet all day and you had a Gameboy Color,you could generate enough watts to get a rare candy per day through Mystery Gift.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

34. Post #3634
    dicks, my man
    August 2010
    5,575 Posts
    The yellow one was the older version. The 2 was balls to the walls because if you were not on your feet all day and you had a Gameboy Color,you could generate enough watts to get a rare candy per day through Mystery Gift.
    I've been trying to find the old one all afternoon and I've had no luck :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iran, Islamic Republic of Show Events

35. Post #3635
    I have both of those Pikachu pet thingers

I have NO idea where they are though

36. Post #3636
    May 2011
    6,664 Posts
    I am forever mystified at how they've never introduced Dosolo (a preevolution of Doduo with one head).

Like, c'mon Game Freak, that's like a free square in bingo.

37. Post #3637
    July 2010
    2,530 Posts
    A friend made me a clay lugia for my birthday woooo <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Mexico Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #3638
    May 2009
    13,365 Posts
    I am forever mystified at how they've never introduced Dosolo (a preevolution of Doduo with one head).

Like, c'mon Game Freak, that's like a free square in bingo.
    'Cause a Duduo with one head would be kinda laaaame.

A friend made me a clay lugia for my birthday woooo <3
    Happy Birthday :3

39. Post #3639
    July 2010
    2,530 Posts
    'Cause a Duduo with one head would be kinda laaaame.

Happy Birthday :3
    no no! its not my birthday, lol, he just couldn't give it to me before
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Mexico Show Events

40. Post #3640
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,955 Posts
    no no! its not my birthday, lol, he just couldn't give it to me before
    Happy late birthday then. ;P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)