1. Post #561
    July 2008
    2,130 Posts
    The XM25 is unlocked at Level 52 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3's multiplayer. The XM25 functions differently from a regular grenade launcher - when the player aims down the sights, they can mark the distance to the point they are looking at by pressing the sprint button. After a distance is marked and the player shoots, the grenade will explode upon reaching one meter past that distance.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/XM25
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #562
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,668 Posts
    Never knew that, thank you very much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #563
    July 2008
    2,130 Posts
    BEFORE I SAW THIS TIP, I NEVER COULD HAVE THOUGHT OF TAKING DOWN A JUGGERNAUT, BUT NOW, ITS NOT THAT HARD. IT GREATLY IMPROVED MY LIFE, THANKS TIP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #564
    March 2010
    2,187 Posts
    The XM25 is unlocked at Level 52 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3's multiplayer. The XM25 functions differently from a regular grenade launcher - when the player aims down the sights, they can mark the distance to the point they are looking at by pressing the sprint button. After a distance is marked and the player shoots, the grenade will explode upon reaching one meter past that distance.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/XM25
    Yep. Fucking awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #565
    January 2012
    222 Posts
    I'm still not using the piece of shit known as the XM25
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #566
    November 2009
    3,868 Posts
    What process should I go about uploading clips from my online vault onto Youtube or a video file in general? The only information I can find about uploading clips is through consoles.

7. Post #567
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,668 Posts
    Can't you download fraps for free? Or some sample of it? If you're playing on PC that is.

8. Post #568
    November 2009
    3,868 Posts
    I could, but there's no direct conversion method?

9. Post #569
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,154 Posts
    Does MW3 not have the demo functions? I remember someone mentioning them, and the basic demo recording function is usually accompanied by a AVI compiling command. Which could then be uploaded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #570
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,668 Posts
    There is, you need to create a CoD elite account. elite.callofduty.com. It's free, not premium though. Just a basic account. Link your Youtube account to your Elite account by going to “Vault” in COD Elite and clicking where it says “link Youtube account". Load MW3 and go to your saved file in your vault. Render the video (sends it to YouTube). There's also an option to share on Facebook.

11. Post #571
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,589 Posts
    Elite isn't available for PC, however.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #572
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,668 Posts
    Ahhh, well, I tried at least. Sorry.

13. Post #573
    November 2009
    3,868 Posts
    I got Fraps lol.

Edited:

What the hell is Youtube's problem? Almost 5 hours to upload a 24 second clip?

14. Post #574
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,774 Posts
    I got Fraps lol.

Edited:

What the hell is Youtube's problem? Almost 5 hours to upload a 24 second clip?
    might be the file's problem or your internet speed.
    if you recorded uncompressed your video is going to have massive filesize.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

15. Post #575
    July 2008
    2,130 Posts
    akimbo fmgs, if emptied without missing, can kill a juggernaut

im pissed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

16. Post #576
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,668 Posts
    Yep. They can also be used as a sniper rifle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #577
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,321 Posts
    I wonder what this "New Innovation" is that Activision is claiming about the next CoD. Oh well, i might bat an eye since Treyarch is in on it. They did a fine job with CoD: World at War.

18. Post #578
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,668 Posts
    I've got high hopes for Treyarch. They've not let me down as much as IW has, but of course I'll still play IW's games until Black Ops 2, cuz that's how I am.

19. Post #579
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,321 Posts
    I've got high hopes for Treyarch. They've not let me down as much as IW has, but of course I'll still play IW's games until Black Ops 2, cuz that's how I am.
    Yes, Treyarch has made the only Call of Duty games i can stomach. Black Ops was on the edge of shitty though. I'd rather the games be less arcade-like and more "Oh god oh fuck, this is a war, need to survive", rather than "Lool i cans guns down entires squads with handguns".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

20. Post #580
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,668 Posts
    Something about MW2 and MW3 made me feel like I died instantly when shot. Like 1 bullet killed me, but in the killcam it was like 6 bullets. It wasn't like that in CoD4, Black Ops or WaW. Wish they'd go back to the CoD4 type engine, if IW makes another CoD that is. Their story line has ended.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #581
    October 2010
    378 Posts
    Why is it that in Call of Duty, there's always that ONE fucking SMG/Machine Pistol that is ridiculously OP and never gets patched, while people bitch about it endlessly, and shit all around it gets patched into oblivion.

The P90 in COD4, the MP40 in WaW, the UMP-45 in MW2, the 74U in Black Ops, the FMG-9s in MW3.

I mean, fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

22. Post #582
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,668 Posts
    I'm surprised it's not the MP7 in MW3. That gun is crazy good, but not really OP. As soon as the FMG's turn to shit, if they ever do, I have a prediction that the next gun people will be bitching about is the MP7.

23. Post #583
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,321 Posts
    Something about MW2 and MW3 made me feel like I died instantly when shot. Like 1 bullet killed me, but in the killcam it was like 6 bullets. It wasn't like that in CoD4, Black Ops or WaW. Wish they'd go back to the CoD4 type engine, if IW makes another CoD that is. Their story line has ended.
    I want gameplay to be like STALKER. You can die really easily, but they can too. Leaning around corners to fire off a few rounds, rambo players would die very rapidly, etc. Not as much of the micromanagement of STALKER though, although a magazine based reload system would be nice to add a little depth and realism because not many games use a magazine system where if you reload you lose all rounds left in the gun.

24. Post #584
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,668 Posts
    I want gameplay to be like STALKER. You can die really easily, but they can too. Leaning around corners to fire off a few rounds, rambo players would die very rapidly, etc. Not as much of the micromanagement of STALKER though, although a magazine based reload system would be nice to add a little depth and realism because not many games use a magazine system where if you reload you lose all rounds left in the gun.
    Hardcore describes most of what you just said, except about the magazine part.

25. Post #585
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,774 Posts
    Wish they'd go back to the CoD4 type engine
    I wish they'd make a completely new engine (even if it's based on the old engine) just to remove ALL of the bullshit on the current one, plus allow more room for improvements.
    See: Skyrim's "Creation Engine" (aka Gamebryo 2.0)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #586
    December 2009
    344 Posts
    I think that it would be really nice to see a ww2 cod again, i don't know if that's just me though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

27. Post #587
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,774 Posts
    revolutionary war or civil war CoD would be more interesting imo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #588
    July 2008
    2,130 Posts
    I wonder if IW or Treyarc can pull off a civil war 2 for the united states without pissing anyone off

29. Post #589
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,321 Posts
    I wish they'd make a completely new engine (even if it's based on the old engine) just to remove ALL of the bullshit on the current one, plus allow more room for improvements.
    See: Skyrim's "Creation Engine" (aka Gamebryo 2.0)
    Creation Engine was better than Bethbryo in so many ways it's hard to say that there were any downsides aside from the crashes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #590
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,230 Posts
    revolutionary war or civil CoD would be more interesting imo
    interesting yes, feasible, i don't think so. Primarily because how the weapons worked during that time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

31. Post #591
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    17,733 Posts

The P90 in COD4, the MP40 in WaW, the UMP-45 in MW2, the 74U in Black Ops, the FMG-9s in MW3.

I mean, fuck.
    Eeeh, 74u was pretty nerfed after a while, and pales in comparison to the Galil/FAMAS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #592
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,668 Posts
    People complained about the P90 in CoD4 a lot, but did no one even take the time to notice the MP5? I mean, when it was silenced it was hell on earth. It didn't really even need to be silenced, that thing was the bomb diggity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #593
    March 2011
    4,893 Posts
    People complained about the P90 in CoD4 a lot, but did no one even take the time to notice the MP5? I mean, when it was silenced it was hell on earth. It didn't really even need to be silenced, that thing was the bomb diggity.
    I am pretty sure the MP5, was one of the few weapons in that game that looked good with a silencer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #594
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,668 Posts
    Yeah, it looked really good. The silencer blended in so well that it didn't even look like it was attached to the gun. Don't forget that sexy blue tiger camo though.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #595
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,764 Posts
    Woah, those players are pretty bad. I mean, he's waggling his rifle all over the place, yet they can't seem to kill him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #596
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,774 Posts
    Yeah, it looked really good. The silencer blended in so well that it didn't even look like it was attached to the gun. Don't forget that sexy blue tiger camo though.

the silencer "attachment" actually changed the gun model from MP5-N to MP5SD3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #597
    March 2011
    4,893 Posts
    the silencer "attachment" actually changed the gun model from MP5-N to MP5SD3.

Which is why it looked friggin' sexy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

38. Post #598
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,541 Posts
    Yay, I found my CoD4 CD key.
    Sadly, I got it from my brother ages ago and he didn't even have the disc, so I'm having to use slow-ass torrents.

39. Post #599
    March 2010
    2,187 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

40. Post #600
    July 2008
    2,130 Posts
    DEATH PENALTY

CRIMINAL SCUM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)