1. Post #601
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,773 Posts
    DEATH PENALTY

CRIMINAL SCUM
    if he activates the torrent with his key, it's considered a legal copy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

2. Post #602
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,540 Posts
    DEATH PENALTY

CRIMINAL SCUM
    On a side note, I remember my brother and I being able to play at the same time with the same CD key so long as we weren't on the same server.
    Shit was cash.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #603
    July 2008
    2,130 Posts
    if he activates the torrent with his key, it's considered a legal copy.
    i know
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #604
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,667 Posts
    9th prestige. Hoping to be 10th before the next patch so that I can continue with the prestiges they're adding.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #605
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,667 Posts
    For some reason I was set back at 8th prestige 80 when I was 9th prestige 30... whatever.

6. Post #606
    January 2012
    222 Posts
    In Black Ops I didn't really complain about the Famas or 74u or Galill because so many people used them that their damage and power was kind of becoming the standard, and all other guns were underpowered. It's not enraging at all to me when I die from the Famas, but when FMG9's kill me, then I'm pissed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #607
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,230 Posts
    i kinda feel like the getting content ahead of time thing for Elite members was wasted on my end...seeing that none of my friends will have the content till its released to the 360 public, and it always seems to kick me out of party because i have the maps downloaded, so i have to go delete them and then rejoin...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #608
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    I don't see what everybodys problem with burst fire weapons are. They're not that powerful imo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #609
    June 2008
    441 Posts
    Is it worth picking up MW2 on PC? It's on sale on Amazon for 5 bucks. I'm tempted to get it just to play the campaign again, but if the Multi is still alive I'd definitely get it.

Edit: Oh Shit. Okay. $5 MW2 or $20 MW3?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #610
    January 2012
    222 Posts
    Is it worth picking up MW2 on PC? It's on sale on Amazon for 5 bucks. I'm tempted to get it just to play the campaign again, but if the Multi is still alive I'd definitely get it.

neither

11. Post #611
    January 2009
    1,609 Posts
    Get rid of every weapon. Leave only snipers.

Modern Quickscoping 3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #612
    July 2008
    2,130 Posts

mw2's multiplayer is alive

ONLY GET MW3 IF YOU LIKED MW2S MULTIPLAYER

i cant stress that enough

13. Post #613
    March 2010
    2,187 Posts
    MW3 free weekend

Edited:

http://store.steampowered.com/news/7346/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

14. Post #614
    January 2012
    222 Posts
    Get rid of every weapon. Leave only snipers.

Modern Quickscoping 3.
    lemme guess, your GT is like "XxDrAgOn_MuRkZzzxX"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #615
    February 2010
    6,082 Posts
    A Call of Duty game I'd be glad to buy, if it's not 60$, it would be even better. Sadly, it will never exist.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #616
    January 2012
    254 Posts
    A Call of Duty game I'd be glad to buy, if it's not 60$, it would be even better. Sadly, it will never exist.
    Well, Activision does own the dormant SWAT franchise, maybe they could just make SWAT 5 with this concept...

17. Post #617
    March 2010
    2,187 Posts

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

18. Post #618
    July 2008
    2,130 Posts
    not gonna lie overwatch looks badass

Edited:

-sex-
    that needs to become a fanmade downloadable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #619
    September 2009
    6,752 Posts
    Alright, so the free weekend is up and I've been trying my luck at things in Kill Confirmed. Mainly using the MP5 right now, although I can't settle on a good secondary. (Tried the FMG9 or whatever, but it's got way too much recoil for my taste.) The game's not 'omg terribad cawl o dooty', but it is a tad bit annoying to see yourself killed by three hits to the leg on the killcam. Gotta say, the MP5 is a miracle worker in close-quarters, though.

20. Post #620
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    691 Posts
    Uhm.... MW3 stuck on loading screen. I mean black dude on white background. Any help?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

21. Post #621
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,230 Posts
    Alright, so the free weekend is up and I've been trying my luck at things in Kill Confirmed. Mainly using the MP5 right now, although I can't settle on a good secondary. (Tried the FMG9 or whatever, but it's got way too much recoil for my taste.) The game's not 'omg terribad cawl o dooty', but it is a tad bit annoying to see yourself killed by three hits to the leg on the killcam. Gotta say, the MP5 is a miracle worker in close-quarters, though.
    Best secondary is the MP9 hands down, good mag size, low recoil, although the rate of fire is worse in comparison to the other machine pistols, overall it's the best should you run out of ammo with your primary and need something to run with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #622
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,376 Posts
    Man, playing MW3 for the first time since launch (neglected multiplayer at release) and having a lot of fun. After BF3 and Tribes its nice to kick back and do some good old fashion spray and pray TDM.

23. Post #623
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,053 Posts
    i wish i could get mw3 for cheap on ex bawks because i'm sure as hell not paying $60 for it.

24. Post #624
    September 2009
    1,170 Posts
    Tried the free weekend. 2 games. 2 hackers.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 5 (list)

25. Post #625
    How much is MW2 for you guys over in America?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

26. Post #626
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,255 Posts

Is it really so bad out there? Just thinking about trying it, cause I pretty much liked MW2 multiplayer while it was on free weekends.
    But with hackers.. meh, don't want to waste my nerves on little suckers whose moms gave 10 bucks on aimbot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #627
    Jaykin Bacon: Episode 3
    May 2005
    2,401 Posts

Team Defender and Drop Zone playlists barely have hackers on them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

28. Post #628
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    Is it really so bad out there? Just thinking about trying it, cause I pretty much liked MW2 multiplayer while it was on free weekends.
    But with hackers.. meh, don't want to waste my nerves on little suckers whose moms gave 10 bucks on aimbot.
    No its not that bad, Ive played a decent amount and Ive encountered perhaps 4 hackers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

29. Post #629
    Roll a d100, 99? Deary me...
    January 2009
    8,376 Posts
    Agh, had a good dozen or so games, then two people joined, one named Evil Funz or somesuch, run about the map, twitch, headshots headshots headshots, all hip-firing.

30. Post #630
    July 2009
    9,755 Posts
    Its unplayable at the moment, had luck once and got into a lobby without hackers. Next round a 2 people both with a clan tag joined and fucked up everything.
    Yeah no, Ill wait till monday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events

31. Post #631
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts

And then you played against the same guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #632
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    He played two matches and shat at the game because of hackers. Funny really
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #633
    February 2009
    22,470 Posts
    So I'm playing the MW3 free weekend.

From a (used to be) avid CoD4 player, here's what I think:

The guns (or at least the SMGs) are too accurate when you hip fire. It's like I'm equipping Steady Aim.
    The maps are too fucking small and claustrophobic.
    "free kills" killstreaks such as that helicopter (Cobra?) are annoying as shit.
    Why did they remove Stun grenades being thrown really quickly? I may as well get a Flash if I can't throw them quickly.

Edited:

I played a bit of Domination and TDM and have yet to play S&D.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

34. Post #634
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts

The guns (or at least the SMGs) are too accurate when you hip fire. It's like I'm equipping Steady Aim.
    Why did they remove Stun grenades being thrown really quickly? I may as well get a Flash if I can't throw them quickly.

Edited:

Those maps were the reason why I quit.
    They just don't give you freedom to have any type of class working right. You will do well with fast fire rate weapons like ARs and SMGs but if you want to be a sniper or anything else, you wont really succeed at it.

(talking about sniping, not fagscoping)

Oh, why can't we have those awesome US vs RU/OpFor side to side fights like on cod4, where spawns would always be near other team mates instead of right behind the other team ready to kill/be killed...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

35. Post #635
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,230 Posts

Edited:

Flash and stun grenades throw at the same speed, flash's go off after about 2 seconds regardless of if they hit the ground, stuns will go off at the same time but need to hit something after the fuse is gone
    that's if i remember correctly, basically stuns won't go off long distance till they land, explosion radius is also the same.

36. Post #636
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Guys, where is grim joker?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

37. Post #637

38. Post #638
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,230 Posts
    Guys, where is grim joker?
    i don't think he knows this thread exists

39. Post #639
    Jesus god this game feels like a step backwards from Black ops.

I was hopeful too, black ops was a step in the right direction.

Edited:

I don't even feel like I'm earning kills, I'm clicking and getting flashing effects and loud noises, the game is ridiculously easy, the only challenging game I had was versus an aimbotter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #640
    December 2009
    11,629 Posts
    Is co-op survival fucked up for anyone else? Me and my friend try to play it but either it lags super hard or after a few rounds our characters aren't in the right place on each-others screens.