1. Post #761
    Jaykin Bacon: Episode 3
    May 2005
    2,452 Posts
    I've knifed haxxors back in CoD4 BEFORE riot shields

noobs don't use sleight of hand, so they have long RPD reloads

then you flash, knife

boom, dead hacker.

just take cover until you hear the "chatter chatter" die down.
    Except that's impractical and dumb. MW3 has shitty small maps and hacks with autowall can just shoot you from practically anywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #762
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,688 Posts
    I don't, If im going to pay 60$ for black ops 2, it better be different.
    Did you pay $60 for MW3?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #763
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,517 Posts
    Except that's impractical and dumb. MW3 has shitty small maps and hacks with autowall can just shoot you from practically anywhere.
    smaller maps, the better

just make sure the cover is hard and not "soft"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #764
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,823 Posts
    WaW on hardcore is awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #765
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts
    oh boy mw3 came today but im starting with the campaign cause i gotta get dem achieves
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #766
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,688 Posts
    It's all about that gamerscore!

Edited:

Nothing but the truth. If you watch it, is it just me, or does he sound like Chris Rock at times?

7. Post #767
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    I can appreciate a good montage, but not that overfiltered shit.

I also made a little commentary on how I feel about MW3, kinda going on the point of territory control you guys just brought up. Opinions?

You just summed up my thoughts on why MW3 isn't better than previous cod titles.
    Just missed how the spawn system now takes you to the enemy instead of your team mates, but other then that, you nailed everything

Especially about the area thing. Thats what I keep saying that cod needs. It was in cod4, it also was in mw2 to a much lesser extent, and sadly is gone completely from mw3, and that ruins it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

8. Post #768
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,976 Posts
    You just summed up my thoughts on why MW3 isn't better than previous cod titles.
    Just missed how the spawn system now takes you to the enemy instead of your team mates, but other then that, you nailed everything

Especially about the area thing. Thats what I keep saying that cod needs. It was in cod4, it also was in mw2 to a much lesser extent, and sadly is gone completely from mw3, and that ruins it.
    Weapons and customization are also non-existent in the fun category.

Edited:

If you guys loved the previous IW CoD's you guys should watch Respawn Entertainment.

http://www.respawn.com/

They were the guys who left from Infinity Ward after MW2 and Activision's debacle. The main designers and such went to it. It's an independent company that is being published by EA for their first game (but not owned by it).

9. Post #769
    October 2010
    378 Posts
    So this just happened.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

10. Post #770
    December 2009
    1,513 Posts
    I miss World at War. Especially losing as the Germans, at the end of the game Hitler barks at you the whole time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #771
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,353 Posts
    So this just happened.

i'm assuming you're not bern
    but the in fact you're showing off you're able to hit with akimbo pistols to something that has the distance of a reaper/UAV/CUAV/AC-130
    impressive, didn't think it was possible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

12. Post #772
    January 2012
    246 Posts
    Why does no one grab riot shields when there's a hacker in the game? I've actually killed quite a few hackers with riots, or made their aimbot target me, allowing another player to kill them. I use a shield with melee proficiency, Blind Eye and Blast Shield. Perk 3 and secondary can be whatever.
    because most hacks that aren't crap have autowall and only shoot when the riot shield isn't facing them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

13. Post #773
    October 2010
    378 Posts
    but the in fact you're showing off you're able to hit with akimbo pistols to something that has the distance of a reaper/UAV/CUAV/AC-130
    I'm not, although that did kind of surprise me. I was just dicking around, decided to take some shots at a UAV since someone said small arms fire damages them somehow, guy right behind me takes it down with a stinger at that exact moment.

Just thought it was a funny coincidence.

14. Post #774
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,688 Posts
    Got the gold MP7 for my 9th prestige tonight. 9th, level 61. Woot!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

15. Post #775
    January 2012
    246 Posts
    more people should play black ops, after the patches the only downsides I can think of is movie configs not working anymore since they removed the toggle command.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #776
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,688 Posts
    more people should play black ops, after the patches the only downsides I can think of is movie configs not working anymore since they removed the toggle command.
    I would, but I wanna max out MW3 first. I'm already 15th in Black Ops and got bored. Don't get me wrong though, I love that game.

17. Post #777
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,353 Posts
    i wish that some of the sight lines on Lockdown didn't exist. you know on the side that Delta spawns on and you go into the long middle corridor? I had a match where i did half decent, went like 22-7 got my EMP and everything, but this split-screen duo just sat there the entire match (enemy), like literally, i went back in theater mode to see if i just happened to be in the same place as last i checked or if they were "tactically defending it"
    But nope they literally just lay prone, one with his back to the crate facing one way, and the other looking through the crack inbetween two crates in the middle of the hall not moving an inch, i didn't bother going in because i thought my team had fed them enough, next best guy on my team was 9-17. I hate those games...

18. Post #778
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Weapons and customization are also non-existent in the fun category.

Edited:

If you guys loved the previous IW CoD's you guys should watch Respawn Entertainment.

http://www.respawn.com/

They were the guys who left from Infinity Ward after MW2 and Activision's debacle. The main designers and such went to it. It's an independent company that is being published by EA for their first game (but not owned by it).
    Those aswell. Customization, I never really cared much about the clan tag and icon stuff in BO, but there are probably close to no fun weapons in MW3. BO had the crossbow, the knives, and MW2 had some cool guns like the rangers and stuff that were fun to use.

Thats old IW, that made cod4 and MW2. Last 2 cods by IW that were at the very least fun to play.

Edited:

Not really... Akimbo .44's always were increadibly accurate. I used to favour them over the G18's on MW2 while using an Intervention/Barret/other sniper because they had a much faster draw animation and were equally deadly and accurate.

I wish they gave MW2 dedicated servers like cod4... Perfect game. 32 players (or more?), fun weapons, nicer maps...
    I'm gonna download it again maybe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

19. Post #779
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,517 Posts
    played cod4 for the first time in a couple months

12:4 with the M40 (no ACOG), 3x flash (stun is for fags), stopping power, steady aim.

Feels good

next round? 36:4

20. Post #780
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,688 Posts
    played cod4 for the first time in a couple months

12:4 with the M40 (no ACOG), 3x flash (stun is for fags), stopping power, steady aim.

Feels good

next round? 36:4
    Can't do that on Xbox, with hacks at least.

21. Post #781
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,517 Posts
    Can't do that on Xbox, with hacks at least.
    that's a shame, haha

you usually only encounter hackers on PC on 24/7 FFA killhouse/shipment that have inconsistent admins.

other servers are actively adminned so you'll get booted if you try that crap, who play regularly.

if there's no admins, you just take demos of the hacker and post on forums, usually results in that CD key getting banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

22. Post #782
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,688 Posts
    that's a shame, haha

you usually only encounter hackers on PC on 24/7 FFA killhouse/shipment that have inconsistent admins.

other servers are actively adminned so you'll get booted if you try that crap, who play regularly.

if there's no admins, you just take demos of the hacker and post on forums, usually results in that CD key getting banned.
    It's just out of control now on console. Infinity Ward has just stopped caring, at least for CoD4. They've actually just recently gone back and patched some things in MW2.

23. Post #783
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,353 Posts
    It's just out of control now on console. Infinity Ward has just stopped caring, at least for CoD4. They've actually just recently gone back and patched some things in MW2.
    i don't believe you
    regarding MW2

24. Post #784
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,688 Posts
    Haha, I've yet to play it since, but that's what I've heard from other people.

25. Post #785
    March 2010
    1,768 Posts
    There's a lot of hacked servers on mw2, don't recall there being many hackers in standard servers though.

26. Post #786
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,219 Posts
    People still play MW2?

It's better than MW3 IMO, but I thought it died.

Edited:

And...

CoD's coming to Playstation Vita this fall, and that might be enough for me to warrant getting it as CoD seems like a fun game to play on the go.

http://www.gamesta.com/call-of-duty-coming-to-ps-vita/
    AlterIWnet is really popular for mw2

27. Post #787
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,976 Posts
    Can I get banned?

28. Post #788
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,688 Posts
    I've not seen someone banned from there. It's created by the two people who left IW, right? If I could run it, I'd have it already.

29. Post #789
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,976 Posts
    My friends and I were having a fun little S&D 10 match competition. We picked teams playground-style with two team captains. To decide this we went onto Dome with a class with a single revolver and no perks, and stood in a circle. One of us shot an explosive barrel and once it went off the fight commenced. We then placed the winner players on both sides of the catwalk-rail thingie on the actual dome, and initiated the match with another barrel explosion to determine who would pick first.

Was pretty fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #790
    Gold Member

October 2009
    4,924 Posts
    AlterIWnet is good but be wary of the random vodka swindling potato suckers and other such vagrants from random eastern european countries that come in using wallhacks and yell gibberish on the mic and claim to be some part of elite russian hacking squad that will rape your family and burn your house down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #791
    September 2008
    712 Posts
    AlterIWnet is good but be wary of the random vodka swindling potato suckers and other such vagrants from random eastern european countries that come in using wallhacks and yell gibberish on the mic and claim to be some part of elite russian hacking squad that will rape your family and burn your house down.
    So its like the CS 1.6 community then?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #792
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,842 Posts
    So its like the CS 1.6 community then?
    The only difference being there's a large amount of bots in 1.6.

33. Post #793
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,438 Posts
    smaller maps, the better

just make sure the cover is hard and not "soft"
    At this rate all of MW4's maps will be the size equivalent of The Kill House.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

34. Post #794
    March 2011
    4,963 Posts
    After playing for a while, I have finally realized what makes me like this game less than previous ones.

Maps. Tight, few areas of no-man land, short sight ranges, no natural forming sides, too busy.

Weapons. There are few unique weapons, with most of them only being a slight variation of another.

Spawn system. Puts people way too close to one another, often having you be killed mere seconds after you spawn.

I don't know if it is just me, but lag seems to have a larger effect on me in this game, than previous ones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

35. Post #795
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,353 Posts
    its the spawn systems that irk me the most
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #796
    November 2009
    1,813 Posts
    I just found out that when the javelin locks onto an assault drown, it practically goes direct to target, it arced up by like 0.5m and turned the drone inside out...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Ireland Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

37. Post #797
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,219 Posts
    Its true about the foreigners but the anti-cheating system is better then IW ever invented ironically

38. Post #798
    March 2011
    4,963 Posts
    Went backed and looked at the COD4 campaign again. While both MW2 and MW3 have decent story lines, COD4 is definitely the best at the three of them. I actually think that they should have toned down the campaign a bit, as they are a little too much over the top. There is few points that aren't cranked to 11, and as a result, the crazy parts lack contrast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #799
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,842 Posts
    COD4 is defiantly the best at the three of them
    this typo is fact

40. Post #800
    June 2009
    3,413 Posts
    When I view a match in theater mode on Black Ops I can only see like half the match. Any help?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events