1. Post #841
    One of the things I like the most in MW3 is the community. Gotta love what people say in chat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #842
    October 2007
    1,489 Posts
    One of the things I like the most in MW3 is the community. Gotta love what people say in chat.
    Never understood why the biggest fans play a game that just angers them so much.

But I love survival me and my friend have been whoring the game mode since I bought it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #843
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts
    as50 is my homeboy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #844
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,689 Posts
    WaW was the only cod that had knifing right. It was terrible in WaW, how it should be!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #845
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,976 Posts
    WaW was the only cod that had knifing right. It was terrible in WaW, how it should be!
    Just get rid of the lunge. Make it just knife right where you're looking at.

Bam.

Why haven't they thought of that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #846
    June 2010
    825 Posts
    Knives should need 2 hits to get a kill. I hate that I can fire a burst into someone's chest and it doesn't kill them, but they can stab my toe and I die.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #847
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,976 Posts
    Knives should need 2 hits to get a kill. I hate that I can fire a burst into someone's chest and it doesn't kill them, but they can stab my toe and I die.
    I don't know. 2 isn't a lot when most guns at any range can kill in 2-4 hits (except MW3, some take 6).

Edited:

If that were the case, one to the back at least.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #848
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    Bayonetts were cool, though kinda hard to hit with but it was awesome when you did.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #849
    November 2009
    1,814 Posts
    the annoying thing about cod knifing is that long range knifing has almost no delay

in BC2 that bullshit knife animation you could at least get shot doing

this? nope.
    Yes, Going Banzai in COD5 was so much fun... just hiding in the grass and jumping idiots with my Bayonet Mosin, longer range+badass animation+Ghille suit to hide in grass=fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Ireland Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #850
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,689 Posts
    Bayonetts were cool, though kinda hard to hit with but it was awesome when you did.
    Bayonets were freakin' awesome. Man I miss WaW more than any other CoD. There was just something about it. If it weren't full of hackers and cheaters, I would play the HELL out of that game. Keep in mind I play on Xbox.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #851
    November 2009
    1,814 Posts
    guys, I'm putting together classes for MW3 named after actors people.

My first is clint eastwood: 1887+.44 revolver.

I need a name that people will link with an AK47... ideas?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Ireland Show Events

12. Post #852
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,689 Posts

Allah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

13. Post #853
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,934 Posts

How about that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

14. Post #854
    March 2010
    3 Posts
    I was using Vladimir Putin

And Samuel l Jackson?

I also need a suitable secondary
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events

15. Post #855
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,833 Posts

I made a Pulp Fiction class with a silenced uzi and colt on Black Ops. I surprisingly won a FFA game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

16. Post #856
    November 2009
    1,814 Posts
    I was using Vladimir Putin

And Samuel l Jackson?

I also need a suitable secondary
    God damnit, I posted in my alt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Ireland Show Events

17. Post #857
    July 2008
    2,134 Posts
    someone was asking for a bitch fight today because i was 'camping' on domination

i should take his advice, 'r u reatared? your "defending" is ruining cod'

18. Post #858
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,689 Posts
    Hey guys, let me know what you think of my quality. Good, bad, could be better? Opinions.

19. Post #859
    I HAVE SEVERE AUTISM AND IM FRIENDS WITH BRONYS
    April 2006
    2,778 Posts
    Kinda pointless asking for opinion on a HD PVR quality really, just bragging rights as far as it goes with capturing gameplay on consoles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

20. Post #860
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    Hey guys, let me know what you think of my quality. Good, bad, could be better? Opinions.

Quality is fine, what do you use to render with?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

21. Post #861
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,689 Posts
    Quality is fine, what do you use to render with?
    That's just the raw file, but I'm trying to work with Sony Vegas. It's being a bitch right now and fucking crashes anytime I try to import a video. It's Vegas Pro 11.0.

Edited:

Kinda pointless asking for opinion on a HD PVR quality really, just bragging rights as far as it goes with capturing gameplay on consoles.
    Not pointless. I changed up settings, not all quality is the same with every PVR since there's setting customization. I'm not bragging, I just want to make sure it's up to par and decent. No reason to brag considering just about everybody has one.

22. Post #862
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    Right, remember to render/compress correctly so you don't lose any of that quality.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

23. Post #863
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,833 Posts
    Why the fuck does every other person have "optic" in their name in CoD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #864
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,689 Posts
    Why the fuck does every other person have "optic" in their name in CoD.
    They're sniping too, right? OpTic is an extremely popular clan on YouTube most known for sniping, they also do MLG. Those people are probably fanboys, if they're on PC because 99% of the players are on console/Xbox.

Edited:

Right, remember to render/compress correctly so you don't lose any of that quality.
    I've got it working now that I've downgraded to 9.0. The actual quality of the video won't be the same as in the preview, right? Because the preview isn't full HD.

25. Post #865
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,659 Posts
    They're sniping too, right? OpTic is an extremely popular clan on YouTube most known for sniping, they also do MLG. Those people are probably fanboys, if they're on PC because 99% of the players are on console/Xbox.
    I wouldn't call what those imbeciles do sniping to be honest.

Edited:

I've got it working now that I've downgraded to 9.0. The actual quality of the video won't be the same as in the preview, right? Because the preview isn't full HD.
    No, the Vegas previews aren't accurate otherwise it would be atrocious to work on the video with the preview working in realtime.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #866
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,689 Posts
    I agree with you about the sniping part, and okay, thanks for the info about Vegas.

27. Post #867
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,659 Posts
    I agree with you about the sniping part, and okay, thanks for the info about Vegas.
    I had to explain it to my brother multiple times . You can pre-render a small amount of footage in the preview (Ctrl+Space I believe), which will render a approximation of the final output at the preview resolution.

28. Post #868
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,689 Posts
    My first commentary. I know I've got a lot that I can/need to improve on. But I just wanted to share it here. Let me know what you think and please leave any tips/pointers that you feel might help me. Thanks.

29. Post #869
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,659 Posts
    Your microphone is bloody awful. You'll need to invest in something clearer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #870
    June 2009
    3,416 Posts
    I love Sandy Ravage's videos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #871
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,689 Posts
    Your microphone is bloody awful. You'll need to invest in something clearer.
    Lol, description! I'm aware of that, it's not the worst though. Of course I plan on investing in a nicer, clearer microphone. Can't compare me to bigger/more successful commentators though I guess. They've been at it for years. I just threw this up. Anything other than that though?

32. Post #872
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,659 Posts
    You may also want to start thinking about topics to cover more actively. Complaints about the game, things the developers did right, etc. Try to start debates.

I didn't actually go to youtube to watch it so I didn't see the description Breaking my automerge I see.

You do have a valid criticism of basically every other commentator, they set their videos up too much, try too hard. Just play, record a game on occasion and if it goes well, comment on it. It would be a lot more interesting than mots commentaries.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #873
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,689 Posts
    Ha, I understand. This one was just to put up and kind of introduce myself. See if people were out there, of course I plan on discussing other topics in the future.

To be specific, I'm looking at the Blue Snowball mic. It seems to be the most popular and clear mic.

34. Post #874
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,833 Posts
    their videos look like any other "1337 qs montage"

and when I see people with the optic thing I rarely see it on PC, and it's usually just players using any weapon.

35. Post #875
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,689 Posts
    Well unless it looks exactly like this: "OpTic", then it's probably just someone with that name. I don't understand what people see in those "montages" and what not. I like the intros and stuff like that, they're cool. I just don't think that's what sniping is all about.

36. Post #876
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,659 Posts
    Half the time, the intros for those videos go on for far too long to be bearable, the 3D work is pretty much always awful (it gets worse to the power of "holy shit" when they try and work in 3D animations to the video of the game itself) and the creators think far too highly of how good they actually are.

I've been challenged to duels by these kinds of children a few times on the PS3, I just fuck with them, bait them into thinking I'll play along, then after a few deaths just wreck their shit with anything but a sniper rifle. Good fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #877
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,689 Posts
    I'm referring to the intros as in the sponsors and that stuff. The layout is interesting to see, as long as it's not overdone.

Edited:

@hexpunK, this is what I'm most likely going to order. What do you think?

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Microphon...0910547&sr=8-2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

38. Post #878
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,903 Posts
    Don't get a USB microphone, get something that plugs into the 3.5mm jack.

Edited:

Wait never mind. Apparently that's the best USB mic on earth, so it's more than likely going to be better than most medium performance analog mics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

39. Post #879
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,689 Posts
    Haha, I was about to say.

40. Post #880
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,659 Posts
    @hexpunK, this is what I'm most likely going to order. What do you think?

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Microphon...0910547&sr=8-2
    God knows myself, I'm not great with audio equipment. But it does have a great looking rep with various sites.