August 2010
    1,111 Posts
    god damn it i want a mix of modern and ww2
    one guy is using ump45
    other scar-l
    and third guy is using a mosin nagant

all kinds of fun could be hd
    also bring in vietnam shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #162
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,488 Posts
    god damn it i want a mix of modern and ww2
    one guy is using ump45
    other scar-l
    and third guy is using a mosin nagant

all kinds of fun could be hd
    also bring in vietnam shit
    aka you want all guns from 1900 to the present

that would be fun. Go play AVA or GMOD.

No but seriously I would pay for a game like that, though ArmA mods are slowly bringing that vision closer to reality.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,364 Posts
    Here's a suggestion for a mode from someone on Youtube-

Create a whole new playlist with all the TDM, DOM etc in them. But this time, make sure the map has danger zones in them. So 1/3 of the map is covered in Danger zones, and every 30 seconds they change. Whoever is in the danger zones at the time they change will have 10 seconds to get out of the zones or else their health depletes and they're killed. Danger zones should be about the same size as Rust And should be set to trigger at key camping locations.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

4. Post #164
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    14,783 Posts

This is why I love Elpresador, although he's gone a bit creepy recently which makes everything so much more hilarious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #165
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,488 Posts

Create a whole new playlist with all the TDM, DOM etc in them. But this time, make sure the map has danger zones in them. So 1/3 of the map is covered in Danger zones, and every 30 seconds they change. Whoever is in the danger zones at the time they change will have 10 seconds to get out of the zones or else their health depletes and they're killed. Danger zones should be about the same size as Rust And should be set to trigger at key camping locations.
    would only make sense on bloc in CoD4 tbh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,257 Posts

But instead of just loosing health. Fill them with zombies or dogs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    when will you get that your argument that "WWII is boring because it's all the same "anti-nazi" shit and because missions don't have variety" is invalid and fallacious.

If you just hate the theme, ok, I can understand that.

Just don't make up shit that's totally incorrect to justify it.
    Its an opinion. My opinion on WW2...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

8. Post #168
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    4,707 Posts

This is why I love Elpresador, although he's gone a bit creepy recently which makes everything so much more hilarious.
    This is like a video he would have made during his "trey 4 life" days, I'm glad he's making more.

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,488 Posts
    Its an opinion. My opinion on WW2...
    it seemed more like you were making statements... my bad.

10. Post #170
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    hey i have a neat idea for a gamemode, what if like instead of juggernaut, somebody is permanently in a helicopter and everybody has to race to shoot them down to become the chopper gunner
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    hey i have a neat idea for a gamemode, what if like instead of juggernaut, somebody is permanently in a helicopter and everybody has to race to shoot them down to become the chopper gunner
    Mh, i see bugs, if everybody used a PKP Pecheneg, the helicopter would be down in seconds and maybe the mod would make a miscalculation on who would be the chopper gunner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #172
    March 2010
    2,186 Posts

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,488 Posts
    those are some pretty sweet tri-panel setups them mappers have
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,718 Posts
    I must admit, that map set in Italy looks rather nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    Roll a d100, 99? Deary me...
    January 2009
    8,358 Posts
    It's not community-centric if it's exclusive to a group of gamers who're paying more for that privelage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #176
    August 2011
    608 Posts
    Incoming 20 DLCs for MW3... Lolz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,225 Posts
    whilst italy looks nice, it's still really cqc...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,848 Posts
    They showed off Team Juggs alot in that video.
    Hopefully this means that it will become part of the community playlist for free.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,133 Posts
    whilst italy looks nice, it's still really cqc...
    I like the way he explained it's for people who love that close quarters, run and gun gameplay.

What? Like the rest of the MW3 maps weren't? At least they seem to be listening to people in some way by including a larger, more sniping friendly map. Only for a monthly payment!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #180
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,225 Posts
    wonder what they meant with a continuation with the campaign...
    maybe it's like the final standalone mission in CoD4 with the airplane mission...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,488 Posts
    wonder what they meant with a continuation with the campaign...
    maybe it's like the final standalone mission in CoD4 with the airplane mission...
    I think they were talking about spec ops missions

22. Post #182
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,665 Posts
    Incoming 20 DLCs for MW3... Lolz
    I can't complain about the DLC this time around because I get them all early and free with ELITE. I'm not necessarily excited for them, but I won't say I won't play them.

23. Post #183
    I HAVE SEVERE AUTISM AND IM FRIENDS WITH BRONYS
    April 2006
    2,623 Posts
    I can't complain about the DLC this time around because I get them all early and free with ELITE. I'm not necessarily excited for them, but I won't say I won't play them.
    For free? are you not paying for elite then?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #184
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,665 Posts
    For free? are you not paying for elite then?
    One time fee for ELITE. I payed $40 for elite, but if I were paying for each DLC separately then I'd be paying WAY more than $40. Plus ELITE isn't completely about the maps. It's about the features. So still, I'm getting all the maps for free.

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,488 Posts
    One time fee for ELITE. I payed $40 for elite, but if I were paying for each DLC separately then I'd be paying WAY more than $40. Plus ELITE isn't completely about the maps. It's about the features. So still, I'm getting all the maps for free.
    thought elite was subscription?

correct me if I'm wrong

26. Post #186
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,225 Posts

correct me if I'm wrong
    You're correct

it pretty much lasts as long as the current cod game
    that being said you're saving $10 if you were already planning on buying all of the DLC plus you get the stuff early.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

27. Post #187
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,770 Posts
    Just got CoD 4, going to post impressions when it's installed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 3Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #188
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    Hope there's new weapons and such.
    Else i'm not buying that shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,133 Posts
    Hope there's new weapons and such.
    Else i'm not buying that shit.
    I honestly doubt they would add new weapons post-release. they never have in the past. And I don't see why they would in the future. The range of weapons is quite wide if I remember, compared to most games anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #190
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    17,616 Posts
    Ugh, Xbox exclusive, fuck off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

31. Post #191
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,665 Posts

correct me if I'm wrong
    You're right, but I meant one time fee for the year. I'm not renewing it after the first year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #192
    The Revelation
    July 2011
    2,896 Posts
    Aha, oh wow, did they really release that trailer?
    Did they really edit the trailer to look like a generic ass montage with generic dubstep just to say they're releasing 2 maps this month?
    I'm speechless.
    And before you say" he's hating because cod" im not. I just dont like what activision is doing with MW3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,488 Posts
    Did they really edit the trailer to look like a generic ass montage with generic dubstep just to say they're releasing 2 maps this month?
    I'm speechless.
    And before you say" he's hating because cod" im not. I just dont like what activision is doing with MW3.

seems more like robert bowling talking + map overviews

music is just really background

34. Post #194
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    I honestly doubt they would add new weapons post-release. they never have in the past. And I don't see why they would in the future. The range of weapons is quite wide if I remember, compared to most games anyway.
    And it would raise hell on earth because non paying players wouldn't have access to new weapons unlike the people who pay.

Seems sort of fair, except the people who pay might get overpowered guns.

Edited:

I'm speechless.
    I stopped watching any serious or "serious" online multiplayer FPS gameplay videos because they are crammed with dubstep (which seems to always sound the same to me), the most stupid looking animations and effects and they end up possibly being videos of a few somewhat "crazy" kills you made in a week of constantly being dead. Gets even better when its on a console with Mr. Aim Assist to help you around with things.

I think it was better the way it was. The DLC plan for MW2 and Black Ops was way more wallet friendly, even if it was expensive in its own way.
    This on the other hand seems like its gonna end up being probably as expensive or maybe more than it was.
    Either way, its a way for them to make you pay for the content multiple times. Its sort of like a monthly paid MMO, which is something I don't like in cod either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,228 Posts
    The New York map looks like shite
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

36. Post #196
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    remember when games just came with 30+levels and then the community made their own stuff

:911:

Edited:

aww no good emotes anymore :(

So i quickscope with the msr and bitches get mad as hell in s&d ~~ waddap

37. Post #197
    October 2009
    4,127 Posts
    So I just got the golden camo for the M60E4 now, it looks pretty half-decent with it on, I'll probably complete all the challenges for the M60E4 then prestige, because I've nearly finished them all, and I don't feel like getting 250 headshots again just for something I could have gotten earlier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #198
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,225 Posts
    So I just got the golden camo for the M60E4 now, it looks pretty half-decent with it on, I'll probably complete all the challenges for the M60E4 then prestige, because I've nearly finished them all, and I don't feel like getting 250 headshots again just for something I could have gotten earlier.
    wow nice job, getting 31 on an LMG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

39. Post #199
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,770 Posts
    Just finished CoD4's singleplayer. It was pretty good, but I often felt that the level design could have been more varied.

Also: The multiplayer won't launch for some reason. I keep getting "iw3mp.exe has stopped working".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    The CoD4 singleplayer really immersed me, it was amazing back in 07, going from WW2 to MW with low expectations and then when I was done with the campaign my mind was blown.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)