1. Post #601
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    8,940 Posts
    It cheap and fast, works for me. Don't need a tank, because I'm dead if I get shot at anyway, don't really need damage because I never solo a target.
    i did the same with my inti fit, one rocket launcher and a tiny tank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #602
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,182 Posts
    Man the goons sure love to internet detective.

directorbot@goonfleet.com/directorbot: I have asked the good folks in CD to do a little digging on our competitors for the CSM, and it turns out that there's more to Xenuria than bad youtubes and assburgers: He has his own Encyclopedia Dramatica entry, which alleges that he has a habit of seeking photos of underaged minors. YOU BE THE JUDGE, GOONFLEET; I put these links before you in the name of ~democracy~

(9:27:49 PM) digi: the_mittani: http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Darviela_Maravarona
    (9:35:05 PM) digi: http://slbrities.wetpaint.com/page/Voland+Destiny
    (9:37:42 PM) digi: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3263/2...814_z.jpg?zz=1
    (9:47:08 PM) digi: OMG
    (9:47:09 PM) digi: http://ed.4chon.org/articles/Darviela_Maravarona.1.html
    (9:47:54 PM) aryndel_vyst: Darviela had a history of posting on Facepunch Studios <http://ed.4chon.org/articles/Facepunch_Studios.1.html> under the accounts Voland <http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/Voland> and fnog <http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/fnog>, but his posting career was abruptly cut short when he was banned by Hezzy for repeatedly posting pictures of naked minors.
    (9:47:55 PM) digi: literally the motherlode
    (9:47:56 PM) aryndel_vyst: holy shit
    (9:55:53 PM) digi: http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...&userid=126837
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #603
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,995 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #604
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,928 Posts
    It looks extremely versatile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #605
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    1,159 Posts
    Mixed Guns? Now he can snipe and dish out the hurt at the same time!
    Shield Booster and Armor Plates? Double the Tank
    Dual Prop mod and overdrive? Turn both mods on and you'll have the best speed tank ever
    4 empty slots? Honor tank.

This man has discovered the worlds best fit

6. Post #606
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,606 Posts
    A speed tanking mixed gun Rokh. I mean look at it guys, it doesn't even need tracking mods or anything.

Edit: wow check out how much ammo he was carrying. Looks like he was expecting to fight something big.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

7. Post #607
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,928 Posts
    Code:
    *[ 2012.02.12 06:56:40 ] XXXX > so, this is how this is going to work. this is going to be a moderated discussion
    *[ 2012.02.12 06:56:58 ] XXXX > for starters, khaine, why are we kicking YYYY?
    *[ 2012.02.12 06:57:09 ] Khaine Beralt > For being a turd monster.
    *[ 2012.02.12 06:57:36 ] XXXX > okay.
    officer conduct 101
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #608
    Ask me about my 'female train' fetish.
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,457 Posts
    But Voland was cool :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #609
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,406 Posts
    Mining in a Maelstrom, 8 mining lasers converging to one point on an asteroid reminds me of the Death Star's beam weapon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #610
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,472 Posts
    Mining in a Maelstrom, 8 mining lasers converging to one point on an asteroid reminds me of the Death Star's beam weapon.
    Mining is a bad word to mention here, friend

11. Post #611
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,142 Posts
    I kinda wanna get back into EVE after like half a year of a break, and I'm wondering if I should just make a new account and start everything all over again. The char I got has about 3mil SP and nothing else except an Omen with bad gear, and a friendlist full of people that I don't want to talk to anymore/corps I want to get away from, is a new beginning now smart at all or the stupidest idea ever?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

12. Post #612
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,182 Posts
    I kinda wanna get back into EVE after like half a year of a break, and I'm wondering if I should just make a new account and start everything all over again. The char I got has about 3mil SP and nothing else except an Omen with bad gear, and a friendlist full of people that I don't want to talk to anymore/corps I want to get away from, is a new beginning now smart at all or the stupidest idea ever?
    Why, you can just leave. 3m sp takes a while to get.

13. Post #613
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    8,940 Posts
    Funnily enough, i resubbed a few weeks ago, i had an unfitted omen and just over 3m sp (i believe it was 3.2?) anyway, i trained for a drake, grabbing the missile skills and whatnot, i can just afford to rat and buy whatever ships to lose in pvp.

Honestly, Keep the account, find a new corp if you had 3mill sp in mining, that'd be a different story.

14. Post #614
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,742 Posts
    My cloak is loaded with ammo.

What.
    19:07:45 Notify The Expanded Probe Launcher I cannot be manually deactivated in the middle of an operation, it will deactivate without repeating in 8387680 seconds (its activation duration is 20000000 seconds).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #615
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,035 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #616
    Spirit Guide
    March 2009
    17,036 Posts
    Bah, I lost two ships today. RIP, stealth bomber and faction frig.

Edited:

(To be fair, they were both totally my fault. I forgot to cloak my stealth bomber after jumping into a gate camp, and I tried taking on an Ishkur in my faction frig).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

17. Post #617
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,995 Posts

18. Post #618
    August 2007
    122 Posts
    All pros armor fit their Vagabonds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

19. Post #619
    June 2010
    2,153 Posts
    World's slowest vaga.

20. Post #620
    July 2008
    2,472 Posts
    Bah, I lost two ships today. RIP, stealth bomber and faction frig.

Edited:

(To be fair, they were both totally my fault. I forgot to cloak my stealth bomber after jumping into a gate camp, and I tried taking on an Ishkur in my faction frig).
    Don't feel bad, i lost 3 hurricanes this weekend.

21. Post #621
    Spirit Guide
    March 2009
    17,036 Posts
    It doesn't hurt me too bad, really, it's just annoying! I made about 60,000,000 today, but then I turned right around and lost about 60,000,000 when those ships poofed.

C'est la vie!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #622
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,052 Posts
    I just started yesterday, training up Caldari Frigate IV while I sleep. I managed to get a destroyer with a decent rig. I don't think its damage is actually anything decent in PvP, but it's got a warp scrambler so I guess I could tackle or something.

I'm probably going to join EVE University sometime this week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

23. Post #623
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,995 Posts
    I recommend E-UNI for basic stuff. Just be a bit careful around some of the more "Pro" members, as they tend to give somewhat poor advice when they're flexing their dicks to newer members.

IE: Full passive cruise ab Navy scorp is best logical progression after drake for pvp. Took me a good 15 minutes to convince him otherwise.

24. Post #624
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,052 Posts
    E-UNI's at war right now, so I guess I'll get some nice combat experience.

25. Post #625
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Think I might train for a drake and run missions while I train up skills for a hurricane, once I can T2 fit it or afford a few more Jaguars I'll be trying to pew pew every miner in Naguton.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Europe Show Events

26. Post #626
    :^)
    May 2009
    1,767 Posts
    E-UNI's at war right now, so I guess I'll get some nice combat experience.
    They're always at war.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

27. Post #627
    January 2010
    9,576 Posts
    does EVE actually support multi screen? It'd be very cool to have most of the windows on a second screen.

Edited:

2 different sized screens , that is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

28. Post #628
    March 2009
    1,984 Posts
    does EVE actually support multi screen? It'd be very cool to have most of the windows on a second screen.

Edited:

It should.

29. Post #629
    August 2007
    122 Posts

Edited:

It does.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

30. Post #630
    January 2010
    9,576 Posts
    awesome, should help decreasing the amount of clutter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

31. Post #631
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    8,100 Posts
    I would advise you to stop posting internal messages.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

32. Post #632
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    2,021 Posts
    I would advise you to stop posting internal messages.
    lol

You realise literally any mouthbreather can get access to directorbot, right?????????

33. Post #633
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,472 Posts
    lol

You realise literally any mouthbreather can get access to directorbot, right?????????
    Whats directorbot?????????
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #634
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    8,940 Posts
    lol

Whats directorbot?????????
    You've done it now!1

35. Post #635
    lol

What if I breath through my anus? Would I still be able to access "directorbot"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

36. Post #636
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,406 Posts
    Went out hunting with my corp mates and alliance members. Managed to get three kills which I was part of the killmail! :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #637
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,995 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #638
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #639
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,742 Posts
    http://www.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12442517

And that's why you shouldn't be all too happy about having an officer spawn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

40. Post #640
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    Gallente Battleship V on Treia in 2 days

Already got advanced spaceship command & things for her freighter, wonder if it's time for dreads/carriers. Anyone know what if any reimbursement policies are available for them in various nullsec alliances?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)