1. Post #2041
    mamma mia; here we go again!

lol

scout reminds me of Kendra from the SC2 megathread. For those who don't know who Kendra is, Kendra was some guy who claimed to be pro at SC2 and was in Masters league(Masters league is the top league reserved for the best players who aren't in the Grandmasters league, which is only for the top 200 people in the region.), he would always flame people in the megathread and call them idiots and such because he disagreed with them.

When people asked for proof that he was indeed in masters league, he would claim that he plans on going pro and he didn't want people to know his play when he did go pro. Eventually people would start challenging him to 1v1 matches, he would lose to people 2 or 3 league below him, and he always played fucking awful. (Keep in mind this was on an alternate character who wasn't in Masters)

Eventually people started thinking he wasn't in Masters like he said he was, and eventually was shunned from the thread and banned a few times for flaming and trolling people, that's why scout reminds me of Kendra, he pretends to know shit and comes on here to flame and troll people.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited:

No, I'm just stating my opinion that I believe scout isn't as good as he says or pretends he is in this thread.
    Scout's a bittervet. But he's one of the cooler ones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #2042
    'Fashion Designer'
    August 2005
    13,795 Posts
    fuck yeah

centum c-type eanm

ty true sansha foreman
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #2043
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    mamma mia; here we go again!

Scout's a bittervet. But he's one of the cooler ones.
    A bittervet who joined in 2010 or 2011.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

4. Post #2044
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,995 Posts
    Because it's amusing to watch the shitheads fight. Why wouldn't I want to come here? I didn't say everybody was a dick or bad person, either. just the vocal minority, such as scout.
    From what I can see, you're the only one trying to start anything and act like a tard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2045
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    From what I can see, you're the only one trying to start anything and act like a tard.
    Once again, I'm not starting anything. I'm not the one flaming people and trying to start drama.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #2046
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,995 Posts
    Once again, I'm not starting anything. I'm not the one flaming people and trying to start drama.
    scout I have a question. When was the last time you regularly play eve? You come off as one of those people who pretend they know everything about the game and go on forums to tell people they're idiots, but don't actually play the game very much and don't know much about it.
    =/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #2047
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    And how exactly is that starting shit? I questioned the skill he leads people on to believe he has through his posts here, that isn't starting anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

8. Post #2048
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    And how exactly is that starting shit? I questioned the skill he leads people on to believe he has through his posts here, that isn't starting anything.
    This is the same issue that you had in the SCII thread, questioning someones skill is fine, but the way you done it sounded dickish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Europe Show Events

9. Post #2049
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    This is the same issue that you had in the SCII thread, questioning someones skill is fine, but the way you done it sounded dickish.
    Well sorry if I came off a little dickish, I wasn't intended to sound like that.

10. Post #2050
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    762 Posts
    biotic what has gotten into you lately

11. Post #2051
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    biotic what has gotten into you lately
    Nothing, what are you talking about? Why are you guys acting like it's such a big deal that I questioned somebody?

12. Post #2052
    March 2009
    2,076 Posts
    Oh man, I could just smell the drama coming into this thread. Only time it's ever really active is when an expansion gets released or there's drama.
    Because it's amusing to watch the shitheads fight. Why wouldn't I want to come here? I didn't say everybody was a dick or bad person, either. just the vocal minority, such as scout.
    Actually when you're not around it's pretty slow and has at least decent, on topic, conversation. I get the feeling Biotic is just a troll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #2053
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Actually when you're not around it's pretty slow and has at least decent, on topic, conversation. I get the feeling Biotic is just a troll.
    Okay so I bring life to the thread, that's a bad thing apparently. The thread isn't very different with or without me, you can deny it all you like but we both know that's not the truth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

14. Post #2054
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    7,986 Posts
    [RELEASE]
    [H2]
    THE BATTLE IS UP, IF YOU'RE ON THE LIST GET THE FUCK IN THE GAME
    [/h2]
    [/release]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #2055
    March 2009
    2,076 Posts
    Okay so I bring life to the thread, that's a bad thing apparently. The thread isn't very different with or without me, you can deny it all you like but we both know that's not the truth.
    This thread with and without you is like the difference in the wildlife around Chernobyl before and after the disaster. The "life you bring to this thread" is akin to that.

Edited:

[RELEASE]
    [H2]
    THE BATTLE IS UP, IF YOU'RE ON THE LIST GET THE FUCK IN THE GAME
    [/h2]
    [/release]
    What?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

16. Post #2056
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    This thread with and without you is like the difference in the wildlife around Chernobyl before and after the disaster. The "life you bring to this thread" is akin to that.
    Keep telling yourself that.

Edited:

If it makes you feel better about your posting then I wouldn't have it any other way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #2057
    October 2008
    7,986 Posts
    -snip I'm retarded-

18. Post #2058
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    762 Posts
    Wrong thread, dildo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

19. Post #2059
    October 2008
    7,986 Posts
    How To Not Post, a 500 page novel by Zombii.

20. Post #2060
    June 2010
    825 Posts
    The winners of Faction Stuff Friday:

Prize 1 / Agree - Raven Navy Issue, winner Thorny
    Prize 2 / Funny - Small container of faction mods, winner Wipmuck
    Prize 3 / Disagree - GSC of faction ammo, winner BurnBlackJay

Another double winner, congrats BBJ. Winners send me the name of the character you want the contract sent to.

---

The Grand Finale is upon us. I planned to do some big showcase with all the prizes and make a speech and all, but I realized none of that matters. You guys just want free stuff.

So pick a rating. ANY RATING. They all have prizes attached to them, not just agree/disagree/funny. I won't be listing the prizes, but know that each one exceeds 500 million isk at current prices. Most will probably be closer to 1 billion. Winners will be announced at the same time tomorrow.

And, go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful x 7Artistic x 5Winner x 5Optimistic x 5Friendly x 5Agree x 4Late x 4Informative x 4Disagree x 4Dumb x 4Funny x 4Zing x 4 (list)

21. Post #2061
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,018 Posts
    Because it's amusing to watch the shitheads fight.
    Thanks for calling everyone a "shithead." Now please leave forever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

22. Post #2062
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    The winners of Faction Stuff Friday:

Prize 1 / Agree - Raven Navy Issue, winner Thorny
    Prize 2 / Funny - Small container of faction mods, winner Wipmuck
    Prize 3 / Disagree - GSC of faction ammo, winner BurnBlackJay

Another double winner, congrats BBJ. Winners send me the name of the character you want the contract sent to.

---

The Grand Finale is upon us. I planned to do some big showcase with all the prizes and make a speech and all, but I realized none of that matters. You guys just want free stuff.

So pick a rating. ANY RATING. They all have prizes attached to them, not just agree/disagree/funny. I won't be listing the prizes, but know that each one exceeds 500 million isk at current prices. Most will probably be closer to 1 billion. Winners will be announced at the same time tomorrow.

And, go.
    I can tell there will be people constantly changing their rating so they always have the rating with the lowest number of people using that rating.

Edited:

Thanks for calling everyone a "shithead." Now please leave forever.
    lol no

Edited:

I think I'll stay here, I'm not causing any drama.

Edited:

Not my fault the vocal minority of you are elitist pricks who dislike me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

23. Post #2063
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2005
    15,081 Posts
    I can tell there will be people constantly changing their rating so they always have the rating with the lowest number of people using that rating.

Edited:

lol no

Edited:

I think I'll stay here, I'm not causing any drama.

Edited:

Not my fault the vocal minority of you are elitist pricks who dislike me.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know who scout is.

I hardly visit this thread.

You're still a dick.

24. Post #2064
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    I don't know who you are. I don't know who scout is.

I hardly visit this thread.

You're still a dick.
    I don't know how you formed your opinion, but I respect it and disagree with you.

25. Post #2065
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,222 Posts
    scout I have a question. When was the last time you regularly play eve? You come off as one of those people who pretend they know everything about the game and go on forums to tell people they're idiots, but don't actually play the game very much and don't know much about it.

Didn't you do that all the time in the SC2 Megathread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #2066
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Didn't you do that all the time in the SC2 Megathread.
    No, that was Kendra. I never pretended to know things I didn't, and never pretended to have skill I didn't have.

27. Post #2067
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,018 Posts

28. Post #2068
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,080 Posts
    Just ignore him.

I've just started playing EVE (21 day trial account) any tips?

29. Post #2069
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    I don't understand what your point is. The first post was me making a shitty argument, and the second one is me calling somebody out for calling his friends shitty when he himself is shit.

I can go through your ban history too.

It's also very easy to take things out of context to support your own agenda, which you did with the first link.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #2070
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,445 Posts
    Just ignore him.

Have someone help you along and/or join them on their adventures. What I'm saying is play with friends or make friends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

31. Post #2071
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    I don't know how you formed your opinion, but I respect it and disagree with you.
    Might be because you're a choad that just called everyone a shithead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Europe Show Events

32. Post #2072
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Might be because you're a choad that just called everyone a shithead.
    No, I called the shitheads shitheads, I didn't call everybody shitheads. Anyways this has gotten too far and should be taken to PMs since this isn't even about Eve anymore.

33. Post #2073
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Just ignore him.

Don't play alone, its borong as hell, mining isn't the best idea since its the most boring shit ever and doesnt make very much money just now. If you want to shoot things join a Corp, RvB or go be a pirate in low sec with a few people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Europe Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #2074
    June 2010
    825 Posts
    Just ignore him.

Scroll up and rate my post to join my lottery, you might just become an overnight billionaire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

35. Post #2075
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,036 Posts

Don't play alone, its borong as hell, mining isn't the best idea since its the most boring shit ever and doesnt make very much money just now. If you want to shoot things join a Corp, RvB or go be a pirate in low sec with a few people.
    Yep, this is good advice. EVE University would be a decent corp for you to join. They'll help you get started with skills and stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

36. Post #2076
    March 2009
    2,076 Posts
    Just ignore him.

Join a corp. It's a good way to make friends and the more experienced players can show you the ropes. Like Sam said EVE Uni is a good place to start. Just avoid corps that say they do everything. Most times they turn out to be full of carebears that aren't good at anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

37. Post #2077
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,080 Posts
    Just finished the basic missions, gonna start on the more advanced ones in the morning and I'll also try to join E-UNI.

I got my license!! (was the quickest mission even tho it took 2 Stargate jumps.)

38. Post #2078
    Official Bro of DD

June 2010
    13,642 Posts
    Nobody should ever take Biotic seriously, everyone in DD thinks hes and idiot cause he is addicted to oxycodone and opiate rages all the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #2079
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    833 Posts
    Just finished the basic missions, gonna start on the more advanced ones in the morning and I'll also try to join E-UNI.

I got my license!! (was the quickest mission even tho it took 2 Stargate jumps.)
    I hope you're doing security missions.

40. Post #2080
    July 2007
    257 Posts
    Just ignore him.

Don't try to mine, or do missions unless you love PvE'ing. I suggest you go get a job (IRL) and buy some PLEX, each one is worth around 500m+ (Over 3 months mining), then join a PvP corp from your timezone.