1. Post #2721
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,109 Posts
    You bet! Even without Cov Ops 5 you can get 550 DPS or so, still super good for ratting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #2722
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    My stealth bomber gets like 200 DPS :saddowns:

Although most of my skills with it are pretty lacking, should probably get that sorted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #2723
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,596 Posts
    week 2 of new character

(the screenshot quality is terribad, my graphics are beautiful) +
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

4. Post #2724
    March 2009
    1,995 Posts
    I need to know the shortest distance between any two planets in a system. It must be highsec. Preferably 0.7 or lower so I can anchor things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

5. Post #2725
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    4,168 Posts
    I need to know the shortest distance between any two planets in a system. It must be highsec. Preferably 0.7 or lower so I can anchor things.
    Why? - seems useless
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #2726
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    I'd imagine the shortest distance would be 4AU but thats really really low, whats it even for?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events

7. Post #2727
    March 2009
    1,995 Posts
    The why and how aren't important.

8. Post #2728
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Someone asking for money in Eve with no information on the investment? seems legit.

9. Post #2729
    March 2009
    1,995 Posts
    -snip-

10. Post #2730
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    So what high sec shenanigans are you actually up to?

11. Post #2731
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 16Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #2732
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    9,013 Posts

Although most of my skills with it are pretty lacking, should probably get that sorted.
    It's why i was asking, even with BC2 mine does 250dps. But ive got like Torps1/2 and COps 3 i think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #2733
    Dennab
    March 2008
    107 Posts
    Mine does about 420 dps using the in game fittings window, with on BC2.

I'm still working on my missile skills.

14. Post #2734
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,958 Posts

Are you using the right torps? As in the ones that your bomber gets a damage bonus for?

15. Post #2735
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    762 Posts
    week 2 of new character

[img]JPEG[/img]
    (the screenshot quality is terribad, my graphics are beautiful) +
    The screenshot quality is only bad due to JPG artifacts. You should use a .png or .bmp next time-- JPGs are only really good for actual photography.

Edited:

It's why i was asking, even with BC2 mine does 250dps. But ive got like Torps1/2 and COps 3 i think.
    Please don't fly a torp ship with torps at one or two.

Edited:

10 days left to large projectile turret 5 :toot:

16. Post #2736
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Are you using the right torps? As in the ones that your bomber gets a damage bonus for?
    Probably not

Honestly my skills for the bomber are just above bare minimun, working on them just now though so s'all good man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Europe Show Events

17. Post #2737
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    9,013 Posts
    Please don't fly a torp ship with torps at one or two.
    I'm not actually flying it anyway, i just fit one out untill i have the skills for it anyway, i just had no idea the dps pretty much doubles in it.

18. Post #2738
    January 2012
    1,772 Posts
    I was iffy on it at first, but I actually really enjoy the passive activities of PI. Just to test myself out with it I found a storm planet with pockets of aqueous liquids and base metals. All I'm really doing now is refining them into reactive metals and water, and manufacturing water-cooled cpus with that, but it's still just a neat diversion. I'm nowhere near making any kind of big money, but it's a fun start.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #2739
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    9,013 Posts
    I was iffy on it at first, but I actually really enjoy the passive activities of PI. Just to test myself out with it I found a storm planet with pockets of aqueous liquids and base metals. All I'm really doing now is refining them into reactive metals and water, and manufacturing water-cooled cpus with that, but it's still just a neat diversion. I'm nowhere near making any kind of big money, but it's a fun start.
    I'm training all PI skills up right now, i figured some sort of passive income will suit me great, not actually tried it yet though

20. Post #2740
    January 2012
    1,772 Posts
    It's not terribly hard to get into. Granted, I haven't created one of those well-designed layouts like those seen on evelopedia and whatever, but I'm getting good output, I just need to finish training Command Center Upgrades so I can get a few more processors up. One lesson I learned early on is to route mined resources to a storage silo first, and then from there to a processor, because if you go straight to the processor, any excess resources are lost. Tragic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #2741
    Oh man, Jita to the middle of Stain in a noobship, I ran into a whole 1 gatecamp!

Through Querious, then to Catch and Stain.

22. Post #2742
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Sweet, now my reddit account is 4 months old I can apply to dreddit and actually get into an active corp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

23. Post #2743
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    4,168 Posts
    Sweet, now my reddit account is 4 months old I can apply to dreddit and actually get into an active corp
    More goon pets, great.

Edited:

Also reddit is terrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

24. Post #2744
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,708 Posts
    why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #2745
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Cause I'm sick of shitty tiny corps with little to no activity and I want to try most stuff in eve such as Null sec.

Edited:

It's either dreddit or Talocan Vanguard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 Europe Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #2746
    I BOUGHT THIS WITH BLOOD MONEY
    June 2011
    4,146 Posts
    I don't get the attraction to corps like dreddit or teamliquid one, you just end up being used as a fucking slave. Anyhoo, killed 2 tengus this week, 600mil and 700mil one. Not solo of course. Got vexon and iteron today too. I love wormholes yo.

27. Post #2747
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,106 Posts
    Dreddit is not the way not the way to go.

I know the 101st are in null now. They were pretty decent in highsec 3 years ago when I was with them and pgl is still an FC for them. Perhaps them, they may still do recruitment. Anything besides dreddit though.

28. Post #2748
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,951 Posts
    Got the itch and fired up a trial account yesterday.

Oh my lord so much has changed in the few years I stopped playing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #2749
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    9,013 Posts
    I don't get the attraction to corps like dreddit or teamliquid one
    I'm not getting all the hatred towards dreddit anyway vv

I picked up PI today, it's really erm. Technical?

30. Post #2750
    I BOUGHT THIS WITH BLOOD MONEY
    June 2011
    4,146 Posts
    I'm not getting all the hatred towards dreddit anyway vv

I picked up PI today, it's really erm. Technical?
    I guess you can't hate them for actually finding people who want to be slaves
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #2751
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    762 Posts
    More goon pets, great.

Edited:

Also reddit is terrible.
    ACTUALLY

TEST left the CFC to go do shit in Delve and has most of them reset anyways.

32. Post #2752
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,437 Posts
    Is Jita safe to go to now? Haven't heard anything more about Burn Jita nor have I been there since it started.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

33. Post #2753
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    310 Posts
    Made 200 million today by buying PI shit from people in nullsec and shipping it to Jita :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #2754
    Is Jita safe to go to now? Haven't heard anything more about Burn Jita nor have I been there since it started.
    Jita's fine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #2755
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    762 Posts
    Jita is not nor will it ever be safe.

However, the CFC freighter interdiction event is over.

36. Post #2756
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,958 Posts
    https://a-killed.me/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=702512

gj FCON

Edited:

oooh even better that fuckheel was in my old corp

37. Post #2757
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    762 Posts
    https://a-killed.me/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=702512

gj FCON

Edited:

oooh even better that fuckheel was in my old corp
    reset fcon

38. Post #2758
    January 2012
    1,772 Posts
    Trying not to damage faction standings in the long run by avoiding missions that have me fighting them. But naturally they tend to pay more. Heart breaking

39. Post #2759
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,708 Posts
    Trying not to damage faction standings in the long run by avoiding missions that have me fighting them. But naturally they tend to pay more. Heart breaking
    All missions damage faction standings to some degree.

If you run enough missions for the Republic Fleet, standings for Caldari/Amarr will gradually decrease, even if the missions you run aren't storylines or require you to kill Amarrian or Caldari ships.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

40. Post #2760
    For example, even though I've been avoiding killing Gallente for a few months now, i still just hit -5.00 with them.