DO NOT FORGET TO RATE "THE VMAN" FOR THE TORNADO. FULL CREDIT TO THE TORNADO EFFECTS. I ONLY MADE THE PHYSICS!
Expected Release Date: RELEASED! http://www.mediafire.com/?kp7z2av9vdqd0y2
This map is the second of four, of the Gmod Tornado Maps
1) Tornado Alley, gm_tornadoalley - Basic tornado, medium play area, small detail, very dark
2) Tornado Highway, gm_tornadohighway - New tornado, 3 tornadoes, massive play area, medium detail
3) Tornado Valley, gm_tornadovalley - New tornadoes, 3 tornadoes, medium play area, major detail
4) Tornado Nightfall, gm_tornadonightfall - New tornadoes, 3 tornadoes, large play area, medium detail, night time
- Weather Station (Custom Doppler radar textures to warn of approaching tornadoes).
- Tornado Warning Alarm (Player-operated switch to activate a custom siren to warn of approaching tornadoes).
- F1 Tornado (Sprint speed, destruction hits and is over in 2-3 seconds)
- F3 Tornado (Walking speed, destruction is devastating)
- F5 Tornado (Walking speed, destroys 1/2 the map by the time it de-spawns)
- All buildings are destructible
- Dark atmosphere for an eerie feeling, however bright enough to see.
- Admin room with the ability to spawn an F1, F3, F5, or turn off tornado spawning to allow for peaceful repair/building. (Only accessible with Noclip)
HOW THE TORNADO SPAWNS:
1) The timer is set randomly, it can spawn anywhere between 2 minutes between tornadoes, and 15 minutes.
1b) To turn the timer off, hit the PAUSE button in the Admin Room
2) The timer will determine whether or not an F1, F3, or F5 is to spawn. This value is completely random, and not even I can determine which tornado is going to spawn.
3) Once the timer fires, the sequence begins.
4) All other timers disable to prevent multiple tornado spawning (the map would bug and lag with multiple tornadoes active).
TORNADO SPAWNING, PART 2:
5) The Doppler radar inside the weather station, whether the station has been destroyed or not, will display a custom made map. The larger the red and purple gets, the higher chance of a tornado.
6) The Doppler will say "TORNADO WARNING" when there is less than 1 minute to the tornadoes appearance. If you are not in the weather station, you won't know it's about to spawn.
7) The tornado spawns, and will last for anywhere between 30 seconds to 2 minutes. You will not know what size tornado will spawn until its appearance.
8) The tornado disappears, and all of the F1, F3, and F5 tornadoes timers will reset, picking a new random time and tornado to spawn next.
- Release Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF_IR-eykYE