1. Post #561
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,994 Posts
    @AaronM202

no cape?
    Shotup is gonna do the cape as a seperate ragdoll, it'll prolly make it easier to pose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #562
    January 2009
    84 Posts
    Shotup is gonna do the cape as a seperate ragdoll, it'll prolly make it easier to pose.
    fantastic news about the seperate cape, as the cape for the Batgirl model has proven very difficult and Batgirl will end up being rigged into gmod without one sadly, it was impossible i was told, things kept going wrong and it didnt want to co-operate.

just finishing off her re-skin (which is based roughly on her "new 52 comics" look and less DCAU) and removing the hair for a ponytail before sending it away to fedge to see if he can still re-rig her from the XNA skeleton for us.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #563
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,816 Posts

full comic coming soon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Artistic Artistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #564
    December 2010
    883 Posts
    [release]
    [h2]
    FIXED ARMORED BATMAN[/h2]
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/Arkham_Asylu...ed_Batman3.zip

[/release]

Fixed version now download go go go go.
    Is it me or the link says No File found??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

5. Post #565
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,838 Posts
    Is it me or the link says No File found??
    Just you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #566
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,816 Posts
    nuff said
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

7. Post #567
    January 2012
    655 Posts
    Weird how inactive threads become active again, while use-to-be active threads become inactive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #568
    May 2010
    17,994 Posts
    Weird how inactive threads become active again, while use-to-be active threads become inactive.
    And you can uses 2 release threads i made as examples.

Aint that somethin?

9. Post #569
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,857 Posts
    Is everyone working on stuff and that is why the thread is dead? If that is not the case it would be a shame to see the thread die.

10. Post #570
    May 2010
    17,994 Posts
    Last i spoke with fedge i assume he's working on batman beyond.

Im not sure, probably not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #571
    January 2012
    31 Posts
    I think it depends on the thread, this is a "Release Thread", it must be updated every time someone releases a character or an item related to Batman games or movies, am I wrong?

12. Post #572
    May 2010
    17,994 Posts
    I think it depends on the thread, this is a "Release Thread", it must be updated every time someone releases a character or an item related to Batman games or movies, am I wrong?
    Yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #573
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,857 Posts
    Well even though it is a release thread, the people porting the models usually inform everyone of their progress but I guess that doesn't always apply. Then again, I doubt it is all that easy to port models from a completely different engine to Garry's Mod so maybe that is why there is no progress.

14. Post #574
    May 2010
    17,994 Posts
    Well even though it is a release thread, the people porting the models usually inform everyone of their progress but I guess that doesn't always apply. Then again, I doubt it is all that easy to port models from a completely different engine to Garry's Mod so maybe that is why there is no progress.
    Well, ive heard that the unreal engine is pretty easy to port from.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #575
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,216 Posts
    Shotup's on the case

16. Post #576
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,816 Posts
    "Yawn" if you guys are arguing about the thread more or less and about Shotup's progress I'll just post a model for someone to work on or just rate my posts dumb everytime I try to get the thread working again

http://www.mediafire.com/?dp1b1tcwaa3edd0

do what you want with it I'll post some more later

just remember to credit me and XnalaraFanatic thanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

17. Post #577
    January 2012
    31 Posts
    AaronM202 posted:
    Yes.
    Explain more. ._.

Wafflemonstr posted:
    Well even though it is a release thread, the people porting the models usually inform everyone of their progress but I guess that doesn't always apply.
    Well then what's the catch? Then why does this thread even exist? If you think it doesn't make it easier and saves us long searchin, and that people release everythin elsewhere, then this thread should be completely SPAM.

18. Post #578
    May 2010
    17,994 Posts
    Explain more. ._.

Well then what's the catch? Then why does this thread even exist? If you think it doesn't make it easier and saves us long searchin, and that people release everythin elsewhere, then this thread should be completely SPAM.
    Yes, as in you are correct, not that you're wrong, my bad.

19. Post #579
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,216 Posts
    "Yawn" if you guys are arguing about the thread more or less and about Shotup's progress I'll just post a model for someone to work on or just rate my posts dumb everytime I try to get the thread working again

http://www.mediafire.com/?dp1b1tcwaa3edd0

do what you want with it I'll post some more later

What are you on about now

Edit:

Someone just explained your post to me, and maybe this thread would be going faster if you hadn't pretended you were doing it all but really turned out to be messing with models in milkshape causing people who would actually do it to think they didn't need to lift a finger and thus ignore

Edit:

I'm still curious what NexusElite and Lillwasa have been doing, it's been noticeable that they were looking around here... Maybe secretly they're porting all the models and don't want us to know so that idiots won't jump on them about the time being taken

Edit:

Oh shit he agreed asldfaslsfa, but to what? My theory about him or the first part?

Edit:

It was prob the kritter stuff since he rated kritter dumb before I did
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #580
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,997 Posts
    He most likely agreed to what you had said about Kritter. All I have been seeing here, and around most places in most threads of him just posting images of him in Milkshape with a model, but that's about it. I don't understand how you're helping. You're just making people happy, but then they realize you're just posting pictures for the attention and not doing jack shit with the model at all. The people who are helping are the ones actually trying to put them into the game rather then being an attention whore. It's like the whole Crash Bandicoot model request thread all over again except you're taking your own pictures to show off that you can import a model into a 3D modeling program.

Also no one has to credit you at all. You did nothing besides repost a link. Wooo what great help you're doing for the community. Good job.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

21. Post #581
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,323 Posts
    What are you on about now

Edit:

Someone just explained your post to me, and maybe this thread would be going faster if you hadn't pretended you were doing it all but really turned out to be messing with models in milkshape causing people who would actually do it to think they didn't need to lift a finger and thus ignore

Edit:

Oh shit he agreed asldfaslsfa, but to what? My theory about him or the first part?

Edit:

It was prob the kritter stuff since he rated kritter dumb before I did
    I'm agreeing to the fact that, this entire waste has been gone, from when kritter has started off, and continue doing so, even as of now. Could his ego be any bigger than it is, the way he just said?

Example:
    "Yawn"

No offense, you're just here for attention, as far as how this has been going lately. I thought i just stay back over this, but honestly, this has been going waaaaay to long now, trying to bash people who are simply telling the truth about you. I honestly wanted to stay away from this, but this is enough.

Half of this thread, is been wasted by kritter.

And stop adding everyone just to ask people to do stuff for you, and demand credits for something you hardly did, or then saying "nvm i got someone else to do them" routine.

Lillwasa already seen that a lot from you, and I'm speaking on behalf for him as well on this too, as to why we're agreeing with you, Venomous. As well as how annoying this has been going. I hope this clear things out now, Venomous. Because this is pretty annoying to still see this, for lillwasa and I.

Edit:

Also, for your information, Luigimario didn't leave because of "people like you" he just doesn't go on often anymore, because of life, and different modding, mainly TF2. Don't compare yourself with him, there's a huge difference. He hardly even knows you, beside the fact you whine to him, about others who won't do what you asked.

As what GMgregster said, no one has to credit you, beside the Developers who made these models to begin with. Neither you or I have any rights to take 'credits' for something we didn't make, other than just porting them, well in your case, uploading files that anyone else can obtain from those sites.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #582
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #583
    May 2010
    17,994 Posts
    Yeah well, someone needs to port them to gmod

24. Post #584
    January 2012
    31 Posts
    Those are really nice, convertin them would be great.
    But hey who's the second character? Deadpool? Death Stroke?

AaronM202 posted:
    Yes, as in you are correct, not that you're wrong, my bad.
    Lol okay I thought so, it was actually my fault confusin you by sayin "Am I wrong?" which is somethin people don't usually say. Sorry!

25. Post #585
    July 2010
    5,362 Posts
    Why the hell would Deadpool be in a DC game?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #586
    May 2010
    17,994 Posts
    Its azrael son.

He thinks he's an angel with a bulletproof vest.

And he's black.

Edited:

Also that looks nothing like deadpool.

27. Post #587
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,816 Posts
    Btw Azrael is somewhat of a messenger who looks upon the criminals of Arkham City or something like that

Btw I have no comments for all the previous posts because I dont care
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #588
    May 2010
    17,994 Posts
    Btw Azrael is somewhat of a messenger who looks upon the criminals of Arkham City or something like that
    Thats actually nothing like him, i read on dem der wikis, he's basicly a religious vigilante to a sacred sect or somethin, and he's batmans ally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #589
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,816 Posts
    Quite true sir
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #590
    July 2010
    5,362 Posts
    Its azrael son.

He thinks he's an angel with a bulletproof vest.

And he's black.

Edited:

Also that looks nothing like deadpool.
    I was talking to the dude who posted above me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #591
    May 2010
    17,994 Posts
    I was talking to the dude who posted above me.
    So was i.

Edited:

Coming....now.

[release]
    [h2]The 4 Little Bats and Cape Ragdoll with Skingroups RELEASED[/h2]
    -Batman
    -New 52 Batman
    -Azrael
    -Azrael the Bat-Devil
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/t6t4a4...ts n Capes.zip

[/release]

[h2] THESE WERE MADE BY SRGT. SHOTUP, I MADE THE RESKINS[/h2]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #592
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,216 Posts
    Those are really nice, convertin them would be great.
    But hey who's the second character? Deadpool? Death Stroke?
    Looks nothing like either of them.

Edited:

Btw I have no comments for all the previous posts because I dont care
    I severely doubt that. If someone saying your mind was an enigma made you say "That hurts man" then the last few posts must have caused you to plant tears in your pillow

Edited:

<bunch of shit>
    This all looks good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #593
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,997 Posts
    Yea I just talked to XNALaraFanatic about the whole "Don't forget to credit me and XNALaraFanatic thanks" situation. Someone had already messaged him about it already, but I asked again anyways. Pretty much Kritter didn't do anything besides download it from DA and reupload to Mediafire and asked to be credited on half of it. Now XNALaraFanatic pretty much said he doesn't know Kritter, nor didn't help him on anything.

I would put up the image of the message, but I decided not to. If you guys want the proof then I don't mind messaging it to others.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #594
    May 2010
    17,994 Posts
    Yea I just talked to XNALaraFanatic about the whole "Don't forget to credit me and XNALaraFanatic thanks" situation. Someone had already messaged him about it already, but I asked again anyways. Pretty much Kritter didn't do anything besides download it from DA and reupload to Mediafire and asked to be credited on half of it. Now XNALaraFanatic pretty much said he doesn't know Kritter, nor didn't help him on anything.

I would put up the image of the message, but I decided not to. If you guys want the proof then I don't mind messaging it to others.
    Narcissism, inflated ego, etc. etc..

35. Post #595
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,816 Posts
    I give up arguing to people who dont listen

Nice batman models SN
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #596
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,997 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 4Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #597
    March 2010
    1,024 Posts
    This is giving me headache.....stop fighting and all that shit just ignore kritter and done it's really annoying enter this thread and only see 18 new posts about who is the owner of the models from xnalara...just stop this because it's really really annoying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

38. Post #598
    May 2010
    17,994 Posts
    I give up arguing to people who dont listen

Nice batman models SN
    Srgt shotups batman models, i simply did the reskins on it.

Same with the armored batmen.

39. Post #599
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    226 Posts
    Thanks for the tip on a strange band :)

40. Post #600
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,216 Posts
    I find it slightly disturbing

How accurate this sounds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)