1. Post #601
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,323 Posts
    I'd find it strange he keep editing his post. To change it up the story.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8466/krittelie.jpg

Before that, it was also "if someone rate me dumb then you are the dumb one here only moron" and worse before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #602
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    18,040 Posts
    He's done it quite a bit in the past few pages.

Like changing his one post about how the batman TAS models are a headache, he tried to "explain it" to me that he meant "headache" in a *Good* way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #603
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,221 Posts
    I give up arguing to people who dont listen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #604
    Dennab
    August 2010
    507 Posts
    Fighting over credit...wow. I know you guys hate Kritter, get over it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #605
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,221 Posts
    Not sure if you're Kritter's alt

or just some dumbass who barely reads any posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #606
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,999 Posts
    Nah Buzzin isn't an alt of him. If he were then he'd start shit posting in my Cooking With Skrillex thread by now. Although I'm not fighting over credit, I'm fighting over on his attitude toward members on Facepunch. He acts rude, acts like he's better than everyone, acts like he's some kind of porting god, but just uploads an image of a model in Milkshape and says he's working on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #607
    May 2010
    18,040 Posts
    Nah Buzzin isn't an alt of him. If he were then he'd start shit posting in my Cooking With Skrillex thread by now. Although I'm not fighting over just credit, I'm also fighting over on his attitude toward members on Facepunch. He acts rude, acts like he's better than everyone, acts like he's some kind of porting god, but just uploads an image of a model in Milkshape and says he's working on it.
    But dude you're like totally missing the point.

He IS porting.

Porting to blender, like, seriously, god.

not even shitting you he considers getting something from xnalara to blender "porting"
    Also please dont kill me, thats not supposed to be serious 

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

8. Post #608
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,323 Posts
    Try re-reading again, slowly, and you will realize no one is fighting about the credit, beside kritter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #609
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,221 Posts
    But dude you're like totally missing the point.

He IS porting.

Porting to blender, like, seriously, god.

not even shitting you he considers getting something from xnalara to blender "porting"
    Also please dont kill me, thats not supposed to be serious 

Milkshape, you're thinking of blender because earlier I was using blender models to try to get some DCUO into Gmod. (Getting close to twoface in gmod) He moves them to milkshape.

10. Post #610
    May 2010
    18,040 Posts
    He told me he puts it in blender but he needs to open it in milkshape to see the textures.

Or something like that.

11. Post #611
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    4,706 Posts
    He told me he puts it in blender but he needs to open it in milkshape to see the textures.

Or something like that.
    That's because he has no clue what the fuck he's doing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #612
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,999 Posts
    You don't need to use Milkshape to see the textures. Just simple import to blender, convert to fba, go into 3Ds Max and apply the textures to parts of the models, or he could learn how to apply textures in Blender.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #613
    OFFICIAL DEAN of MAX PAYNE
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts
    There's a XNALara importer for 3DS Max, you know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

14. Post #614
    August 2007
    94 Posts
    Hey guys,

Batman models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #615
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,999 Posts
    Well it seems like he's not into big programs such as 3D's max though. He only seems to use Blender and Milkshape. Unless if he has 3Ds max then I don't understand why he'd have all 3 downloaded...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #616
    May 2010
    18,040 Posts
    Hey guys,

Batman models.
    It seems like me and shotup have been the only source of new ones in the past few weeks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #617
    June 2011
    2 Posts
    Indeed.

I hope to see some more new Batman models soon. I was hoping to get hold of Mr. Freeze. We'll see though. Kudos to people who port and rig these things. Alas, I only pose. I wish I had the knowledge of how to port and rig...well--as well as the time to learn.

I'm grateful for the models you guys have already released. Many thanks!

18. Post #618
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,870 Posts
    Um...why are you guys still fussing.....just nevermind

I'll get 3dsMax sometime but not now because I am in Stress

Also I regret things what I say so I edit my posts often (Its a mental thing)

and you actually need blender to import/export mesh.ascii files besides 3dsMax
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

19. Post #619
    July 2010
    699 Posts
    Indeed.

I hope to see some more new Batman models soon. I was hoping to get hold of Mr. Freeze. We'll see though. Kudos to people who port and rig these things. Alas, I only pose. I wish I had the knowledge of how to port and rig...well--as well as the time to learn.

I'm grateful for the models you guys have already released. Many thanks!
    As I said before, use the import script for 3dmax, I even posted a link couple pages back.

Also, there is a guy who had released every single model(not really, but quite close).
    Should I post links?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

20. Post #620
    July 2009
    9,895 Posts
    Um...why are you guys still fussing.....just nevermind

I'll get 3dsMax sometime but not now because I am in Stress

Also I regret things what I say so I edit my posts often (Its a mental thing)

and you actually need blender to import/export mesh.ascii files besides 3dsMax
    You are absolutely fucking hilarious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Austria Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #621
    October 2009
    2,241 Posts
    Don't make me start another thread for the flame war
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

22. Post #622
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    Great i saw 30 new post, & it was all the blafemy that this guy say, I know iīm late, this is a thread for the batman models, if itīs needed talk with him, send him PM & Kritter stop doing that that youīre the best porting & changing your post, that makes you look worse that what you look now & that "superiority" you think you have. See you every1

23. Post #623
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,870 Posts
    forget the flaming lets go back
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

24. Post #624
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,221 Posts
    forget the flaming lets go back
    There's a simple trick to stopping this so everyone can go back to posting normally:

unplug your keyboard and mouse and/or router   

Tonight I'm gonna try my best to find my two-face files to send to shotup. If Vi3trice comes online that would help but not sure if he will. Doing work now so it has to wait.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

25. Post #625
    December 2010
    883 Posts
    Meanwhile in Gotham City...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #626
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,221 Posts
    Meanwhile in Gotham City...
    Prob the best context for this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezu-VweamUM

Anyways, I should have them ready for shotup by the next time he comes on. If not though, I want you all to simultaneously beat me with paddles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #627
    January 2012
    31 Posts
    lonefirewarrior posted:
    Why the hell would Deadpool be in a DC game?
    TheKitter71 posted:
    Btw Azrael is somewhat of a messenger who looks upon the criminals of Arkham City or something like that

Btw I have no comments for all the previous posts because I dont care
    VenomousBeetle posted:
    Looks nothing like either of them.
    http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...adpool_140.jpg
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...eathstroke.png

Why does everyone want to be a smartbutt..? (That doesn't include lonefirewarrior)
    I said Deadpool cuz he looks a lot like him, and I said Death Stroke because he IS a DC character, and actually I'm not a huge fan of DC, and some characters change a lot over time, and some characters are even new to me, that's why I asked in the first place!

28. Post #628
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,221 Posts

Why does everyone want to be a smartbutt..? (That doesn't include lonefirewarrior)
    I said Deadpool cuz he looks a lot like him, and I said Death Stroke because he IS a DC character, and actually I'm not a huge fan of DC, and some characters change a lot over time, and some characters are even new to me, that's why I asked in the first place!
    Why did you have to rage about something that blew over a page or so ago?

Also those pictures did nothing, he still doesn't look like either of them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #629
    December 2010
    883 Posts
    Prob the best context for this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezu-VweamUM

Anyways, I should have them ready for shotup by the next time he comes on. If not though, I want you all to simultaneously beat me with paddles.
    Mad because I said it first, anyways I said it because...or rather typed it because everyone was arguing about needless junk.
    *Agree = you laughed
    *Disagree = you nolaugh
    *Dumb = No since of humor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

30. Post #630
    May 2010
    18,040 Posts

Azrael looks more like ezio from Assassins creed than deadpool or deathstroke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #631
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,438 Posts
    Azrael looks more like ezio from Assassins creed than deadpool or deathstroke.
    Looks more like this guy
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1024549

32. Post #632
    May 2010
    18,040 Posts
    Well, in the comics he looks like ezio.

But in the comics, his suit is basicly enchanted chainmail.

In the game, its ancient fucking powered armor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

33. Post #633

August 2008
    171 Posts
    Well, in the comics he looks like ezio.

But in the comics, his suit is basicly enchanted chainmail.

In the game, its ancient fucking powered armor.
    Look its Michael Jackson!!! XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #634
    May 2010
    18,040 Posts
    Look its Michael Jackson!!! XD
    Please for the love of god dont do that again.

Never.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #635
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    Looking for the history of Azrael on internet sounds a curious & cool character- I didnīt know he taked the place of Batman when Bane broked his back (still sounding unbelievable & horrilbe to me)

Well i donīt read comics but i have the right for look for information, right?

36. Post #636
    May 2010
    18,040 Posts
    Thats the first one, Jean-Paul Valley, the one in Arkham City is the second one, Michael lane.

You can tell the differance because jean paul is blond and white and blue-eyed.

Michael lane is:

[url]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

37. Post #637
    April 2009
    779 Posts
    Looking for the history of Azrael on internet sounds a curious & cool character- I didnīt know he taked the place of Batman when Bane broked his back (still sounding unbelievable & horrilbe to me)

Well i donīt read comics but i have the right for look for information, right?
    Knightfall (the storyline where Bane breaks Batman's back and Jean Paul Valley takes his place), is a great read. I highly recommend it if you can find it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

38. Post #638
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,870 Posts

Knightfalls been used many times, its been used in the episode 'Bane' in TAS and some of it will be used in "The Dark Knight Rises"

39. Post #639
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,221 Posts
    Mad because I said it first, anyways I said it because...or rather typed it because everyone was arguing about needless junk.
    *Agree = you laughed
    *Disagree = you nolaugh
    *Dumb = No since of humor
    You make me sick. You're like those people on youtube that used to write extremely ignorant crap then ends with "Thumb me down if you're ghey"

It's amazing you only have one ban on record

Edited:

Also let the paddle beatings commence I still haven't gotten those two-face files to shotup.

Or did he not come on yet? Haven't seen him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

40. Post #640
    January 2009
    84 Posts
    fedge currently has the 1st version of the batgirl model, so whenever he has time he's going to rig it for us.

there is a second model being made, a better one with a cape attached and more realistic look. I've not seen it myself yet, but BlueJet97 has never let me down yet. When he sends me a picture I will share it with you.

but until thats completed (which might be weeks away yet) there should be the DCAU Batgirl to keep everyone happy.