1. Post #201
    September 2009
    1,663 Posts
    I extracted the folders to their correct places and it still doesn't show up. And it frustrates me to death.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #202
    June 2009
    2,152 Posts
    The entire time I was reading the OP's post, I felt like I was being trolled :V

3. Post #203
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Damn I want to make a gamemode based on the sole purpose of using the same code from that blender you have there.

4. Post #204
    Dennab
    March 2010
    102 Posts
    This looks awesome, can't wait to try it! :)

5. Post #205
    Got my mum to play this and recorded her reactions.

Should I bother uploading it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 9Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #206
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,712 Posts
    Got my mum to play this and recorded her reactions.

Should I bother uploading it?
    yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

7. Post #207
    December 2005
    43 Posts
    Gamemode of the year

8. Post #208
    Please waste more of your money changing this title again.
    August 2005
    6,833 Posts
    Like I said in the server the other day, when someone said "Best Gamemode 2012":

Best Gamemode (-INF,INF).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #209
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    I'm thinking of making a horror map for this. But what should it be called? The only thing I can think of is elehorror or horrvator.

10. Post #210

January 2012
    19 Posts
    Starting the game in the Elevator gametype
    3) Select 'Elevator' in the default dropdown box under the gamemode category.
    4) Hit Start Singleplayer if you want a solo game, or Start Multiplayer if you want to host a server!
    I can't select 'Elevator', it does not appear. Could anyone help me, please?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #211
    September 2009
    1,663 Posts
    I'm having this issue as well

12. Post #212
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    5,019 Posts
    If you need help setting it up, see Sunabouzu's post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

13. Post #213
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,152 Posts
    I pressed "P"
    got a gun.

Is that suppose to happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Philippines Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #214
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,712 Posts
    I pressed "P"
    got a gun.

You have been choosen to defend the elevator.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 9Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #215
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,152 Posts
    You have been choosen to defend the elevator.
    I thought it was on purpose,
    So i can kill that guy in the office and that girl from the cabinet, and that OMNIIICHAAAANN.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Philippines Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

16. Post #216
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,940 Posts
    I pressed "P"
    got a gun.

Pressing "P" next time I'm in the Elevator
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #217
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts
    Can I push furniture into the elevator?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #218
    Servers ?

Maybe too much slots. Don't heasite to PM me if you think it's too much (include how much would you recommend). The server is running at 66ticks and 1000fps and i'm accepting suggestions for that too.

EDIT: Crap, it sais 0/0 while it is 0/64.

19. Post #219
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    The whole P thing is something that happens in normal gmod. Pressing P will give you a shitload of ammo for each HL2 gun. I don't know if it was meant to be there or if that part is a messed up bug.

20. Post #220
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    860 Posts
    Some statistics for how many E:S servers exist.

You can ignore the players plot.

21. Post #221
    June 2010
    1,813 Posts
    I want to make a server for me and my friend to play this on. Can anyone please tell me how?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #222
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    5,019 Posts
    I want to make a server for me and my friend to play this on. Can anyone please tell me how?

Or hamachi if you are unable to port forward.
    https://secure.logmein.com/products/.../download.aspx
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #223
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    1,373 Posts
    What I don't get is that the NPCs disappear after every floor for me, yet it seems that everyone else has them stay.
    Just figured out why it was doing this. Make sure NPC limit isn't 0 in settings.

Edit: Nevermind, seems like it's a bigger issue.

24. Post #224
    January 2008
    372 Posts
    Very creative, and I passed the appropriate "Artistic" tag, but it's rather boring. The only fun parts were when you had that scare moment with the door (I don't want to give it away, it was a good fucking lolwtf moment), when some of the rooms had really nice music like the blind guitar man and the black-and-white fireplace room, and when the Thomas the Tank Engine theme started to play (I haven't heard that theme since I was around 5 years old).

The waiting times between floors kills me, it really should be less, but in general it's the concept. Yeah, it's a really creative concept and sometimes really well-executed, but it's a boring one (from a gaming perspective). I feel like making the waiting times less could have distracted me from the fact that I am literally just watching a film (a film that was a compilation of smaller films of well-done environments and gags), but it really was just that. It might have been nice if we could go in and look around some of the levels, but no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #225
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,940 Posts
    I expected to be able to get off on certain levels and you'd stay there. Maybe in the future though?

26. Post #226
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,501 Posts
    -snip- nevermind

27. Post #227
    /////////
    April 2011
    5,928 Posts
    I love the faces

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

28. Post #228
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    88 Posts
    I love the faces

Nice picture! just the look on his face lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

29. Post #229
    Everything I say is a lie
    May 2006
    1,454 Posts
    This addon reminds me of "Tale of the Troika."

30. Post #230
    ALPHA MALE
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,541 Posts
    Very creative, and I passed the appropriate "Artistic" tag, but it's rather boring. The only fun parts were when you had that scare moment with the door (I don't want to give it away, it was a good fucking lolwtf moment), when some of the rooms had really nice music like the blind guitar man and the black-and-white fireplace room, and when the Thomas the Tank Engine theme started to play (I haven't heard that theme since I was around 5 years old).

The waiting times between floors kills me, it really should be less, but in general it's the concept. Yeah, it's a really creative concept and sometimes really well-executed, but it's a boring one (from a gaming perspective). I feel like making the waiting times less could have distracted me from the fact that I am literally just watching a film (a film that was a compilation of smaller films of well-done environments and gags), but it really was just that. It might have been nice if we could go in and look around some of the levels, but no.
    I know I've said this before but it's really best to play this gamemode with friends or people you like. That way you can talk about stuff and joke around until the next level hits. The last floor is always a blast with friends, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #231
    I love Scandinavians and Ducks
    August 2007
    4,232 Posts

Sums up what we did...
    Is that Ainsley Harriott on the TV?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

32. Post #232
    January 2008
    372 Posts
    I know I've said this before but it's really best to play this gamemode with friends or people you like. That way you can talk about stuff and joke around until the next level hits. The last floor is always a blast with friends, though.
    I get that there might be a social thing to the game, but even then how do you discuss 28 levels? Most of which are literally just environmental compositions?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #233
    January 2012
    187 Posts
    Is the "press P, get a gun" a FaceWound reference?

34. Post #234
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,804 Posts
    Did the server die?

35. Post #235

May 2010
    1,127 Posts
    i hate to say it but i just don't find this fun, there's nothing to do but watch

36. Post #236
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,804 Posts
    Ehh, I thought we could enter the floors and explore for a bit. I'm half disappointed cause as said before you really only watch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

37. Post #237
    January 2009
    22 Posts
    Well on server with lot of people you can troll and being troll is pretty funny :)

But well this is Elevator Simulator not Elevator & Floors Simulator ;) (trolo)lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11 (list)

38. Post #238
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    1,373 Posts
    I get that there might be a social thing to the game, but even then how do you discuss 28 levels? Most of which are literally just environmental compositions?
    It's a Universal Studios ride. There's no discussion, more like commenting I'd say. Also coughing.

39. Post #239
    January 2008
    372 Posts
    It's a Universal Studios ride. There's no discussion, more like commenting I'd say. Also coughing.
    Too much coughing. I tried to check my watch and cough at the same time. Not pretty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

40. Post #240
    FABULOUS
    December 2010
    1,567 Posts
    Is that Ainsley Harriott on the TV?
    Yes it is. This video to be exact. Can't blend without the help of Ainsley!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)